10 Best PlayStation 4 Virtual Reality Controllers
List Updated May 2023
Bestselling PlayStation 4 Virtual Reality Controllers in 2023
PlayStation Move Motion Controllers - Two Pack [Old Model]
- Enable the most exciting and immersive gaming experiences in compatible PlayStation VR games
- Advanced motion sensing and light tracking technology
- Easily accessible trigger and face buttons
- Immersive vibration feedback
- Supports PlayStation 4 Camera on PS4
Collective Minds PSVR Showcase Rapid AC PS4 VR Charge & Display Stand - PlayStation 4
- PSVR headpiece storage and display
- Two Move Controller Chargers
- Two Dualshock4 Controller Chargers
- Additional USB port for Rechargeable Gaming Headsets
- All charge ports feature individual LED charge indication
PlayStation VR - Worlds Bundle [Discontinued]
- Games Come First. With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR. Play some of the most highly anticipated titles coming soon to PS VR.
- Just Plug and Play. Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. You're ready to go.
- Advanced VR Display. Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7" OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.The LEDs around the PlayStation VR headset, on the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
PowerA Charge & Display Station for PlayStation VR
- Officially licensed by Sony for PlayStation VR
- Designed with the help of PlayStation's own VR team, to safely secure the PS VR Headset and display it proudly
- Charges 1 DUALSHOCK 4 Controller and 2 PlayStation Move Motion Controllers
- The PlayStation logo is your assurance of greatness
- Contains: PlayStation VR headset, Processor unit, PlayStation VR headset connection cable, HDMI cable, USB cable, Stereo headphones, AC power cord, AC adaptor, PlayStation VR Demo Disc
- Games Come First - With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation VR.
- Just Plug and Play - Getting into PlayStation VR couldn't be easier. Just plug the PlayStation VR headset and your PlayStation Camera into your PlayStation 4 system. Sold separately.
- Advanced VR Display - Seamless visuals keep you connected to the virtual world through an expansive 5.7" OLED 1080p display running at up to 120 frames per second.
- 3D Audio Technology - 3D Audio with PlayStation VR means that you'll be able to pinpoint sounds above, below, and all around you.
Skywin PSVR Charging Display Stand - Showcase, Cool, Charge, and Display your PS4 VR - Playstation 4 Vertical Stand, Fan, Controller Charger and Hub
- Multi Function Showcase Stand with built in USB HUB, Controller Chargers, Cooling fan, and Vertical Stand for Console, Headphones, and PSVR (Original PSVR V1 or new V2 now supported)
- Two Playstation Move Controller Chargers with LED Charge Indication (AC Adapter not needed)
- Two Dualshock 4 Controller Chargers with LED Charge Indication (AC Adapter not needed)
- 4 Additional USB ports for Rechargeable Gaming Headsets (Powered from PS4 - AC Adapter not included)
- Vertical Stand for any version of the Playstation 4 (PSVR, PS4, PS4 Slim, and PS4 Pro Console sold Separately)
PlayStation 4 Camera
- Broadcast yourself in play with PlayStation Camera.
- Become a community sensation by adding a picture-in-picture video of yourself in gameplay livestreams.
- When combined with the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller's light bar, the evolutionary 3D depth-sensing technology in the PlayStation Camera enables precise player tracking.
- Log in and navigate your PlayStation 4 system immediately and hands-free with facial recognition and voice commands.
PSVR Charging Stand with Optional Illumination by Asterion Products – Rapid AC Charger Display holds the PlayStation VR Headset, (2) DualShock 4, (2) Move Controllers & Headphones
Upgraded ieGeek PSVR Charging Stand Display, PlayStation PS VR Storage Headset Holder, 2 PS Move + 1 PS4 Controller Charger Docking Station, PS4 Pro / Slim / PS4 [All in 1] Vertical Stand Cooling Fan
- Keep your PlayStation 4 / Slim / Pro console cool and calm with the PlayStation VR charging stand, securely store your PS-VR Processor Unit (PSVR 1 / PSVR 2) next to the PS4 console
- Features 2 built-in cooler fans at the bottom to disperse the heat from your console, improve operational life. With "L" and "H" two wind speed switch gears to control the windspeed
- Save space & time, allows you to securely store and charge up one DUALSHOCK 4 Controller and two PS Move motion controller (CECH-ZCM1J / CECH-ZCM2J) simultaneously, with PS VR Stand Tray on the top to keep balance and safely secure the PS4 VR Glasses / Oculus Rift and display it
- PlayStation 4 accessories made of high-grade PC, tough and durable, with Anti-skid pad to protect the console from scratching and sliding
- Use the host USB interface / wall adaptor (adapter not included, 5V phone chargers are OK) to supply power, easy installation, convenient to use
VR Gun Game Controller Compatible with HTC VIVE,Virtual Reality VR Headset Device for FPS Shooting Game Gun Joysticker Gamepad in VIVE Controller
Killzone 2 for PS3 - It's No Call of Duty
Killzone 2 is a first person shooter game made exclusively for the Sony PlayStation 3.
What bugged me so much about this game was how simple it was. The maps are laid out in ways that create a couple of bottlenecks, and there is hardly any strategy to the gameplay. What it all amounts to is a dozen or so people all rushing toward the same spot and gunning each other down, but it's too chaotic to be fun. In the Call of Duty games, you get sort of the same feel, but the layout of the maps and the variety of weapons greatly increase your chances of survival. In this game, it's pure run-and-gun from beginning to end.
Perhaps the ease in which one can jump into this game is why it is getting so many rave reviews. Inexperienced players of first person shooters will probably like how it works, but seasoned gamers like myself find it rather boring. For example, you have a handful of weapons available, but there is very little difference in how they perform in the field. On top of that, I found the gun that you start out with to be the best one.
My first impression of this game was, like many others, a very good one. I instantly liked it, but after playing for several weeks, I quickly got bored of it. I wonder how many of the 'professional' reviews based their opinions entirely on first impressions and never took the short amount of time to let the game get old. The multiplayer online action does give the game some staying power, but even then you will get tired of the handful of maps it offers.
The graphics in this game are very impressive, and turn out to be one of the major selling points of the title. I daresay it has some of the best graphics I've seen so far on the PS3, and that's saying a lot. The animation is very smooth and the details of the environments are quite complex. On the downside, the environment is not at all interactive and there's lot of places you just can't get to. It's eye candy with little to no utility.
In the end, I will admit that I still had fun playing Killzone 2 for a brief time. It's certainly not a bad game, but it fails in comparison to most other popular first person shooters. I recommend that you rent before you buy, because you can see all there is to see in a very short time. Some map expansion packs are also available for the game, but I don't see why I should pay more money for a brand new game because they felt like skimping on content.