Bestselling Play & Scriptwriting Reference in 2020
Plays (Penguin Classics)
Scriptwriting - How To Write A Script Or Screenplay
- Scriptwriting - How To Write A Script Or Screenplay
- A built in Voice Notes feature allows you to quickly note things verbally so you never forget those important plot or character development ideas.
- The app is fully functioning.
- It's free - download now and start your writing journey.
The Pillowman: A Play (Faber Drama)
- Faber & Faber
Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Parts One and Two: The Official Playscript of the Original West End Production
Beginning (Modern Plays)
Movie Magic Screenwriter [Download]
- New in Mac Screenwriter v6.5: Automated assistant to help shorten long scripts (Streamline); FDX file import and export; new thesaurus and multi-language spell checker; plus other features and enhancements
- Best-in-class full-featured script writing program that's easy-to-use and automatically formats and paginates your scripts in perfect industry-standard format as you type
- An Industry leader used by top professional Hollywood directors, screenwriters, novelists, movie studios, television productions, and preferred file format of the Writers Guild of America, West Online Script Registration
- For screenplays, sitcoms, stage plays, musicals, graphic novels, comic book scripts, animation scripts, radio plays, with professional movie and video production features
- Free technical support by email, and web From the only software developers to receive an Academy Technical Achievement Award for script writing software - Write Brothers Inc., serving writers since 1982
Long Day's Journey into Night
- Yale University Press
The Playwright's Guidebook: An Insightful Primer on the Art of Dramatic Writing
WriterDuet Pro (One Year Subscription) [Online Code]
- Industry-Standard Formatting (Compatible With All Major File Types)
- Real-Time Collaboration and Integrated Outliner
- Multimedia Integration (add video, music or photos to any line of the script)
- Used by major screenwriters, directors and producers around the world
- FREE UPGRADES!
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
- Book Carbohydrate Addicts Gram Counter - 1 Book
The Vagina Monologues: 20th Anniversary Edition
The Art Of Dramatic Writing: Its Basis in the Creative Interpretation of Human Motives
- 1960 Edition.
Best Article Formats for Health Affiliate Websites
If you want to drive customers to buy your wellness products, don't make the mistake of choosing an inappropriate article format. Use these writing tips to choose a structure that turns readers into paying customers.
Choosing the correct article format is essential if you want to succeed. Fitness, nutrition, and wellness articles are even more challenging because inaccurate information can be dangerous to consumers. Unfortunately, much of the information you'll find on "make money writing" websites is incomplete or wrong. The affiliates who make money writing know how important it is to craft their writing skills and provide accurate information.
Here are a few writing tips and article formats that will help you craft articles that sell like crazy.
The "How To" pitch
One of the most important writing tips for affiliate sites is to avoid hard-selling the product. Instead, try using a practical "How To" article that offers a basic solution to the reader's health problem. Then, offer the affiliate link as an advanced solution.
Most readers will associate the advanced solution with greater effectiveness and will click through to the sales page. Remember, readers visit sites like yours because they have serious health problems they want to solve immediately. As your writing skills improve, you will learn to create "stairway" content that gradually offers more information while moving the reader closer to the sale.
Such "How To" article formats will provide your readers will valuable information that will improve their lives and allow you to make money writing at the same time.
Q A; Articles
Few article formats are as effective and appropriate for wellness affiliate sites as the Q A.; Question and answer articles provide exactly the information most readers want to know. Answering the questions that are stuck in the heads of most of your readers is an important writing skill that you must learn if you want to make money writing.
Begin by visiting sites like Yahoo! Answers. Search for the questions related to your content. Which questions are asked by multiple people? Write them down. Also, read through the answers as research.
Now search WordTracker or another keyword search tool to find out what kinds of information potential readers are looking for. Are there any that could be easily turned into a Q A; format? The best thing about Q A; formats is that they are easy to create for those with only basic writing skills. Simply ask the question, and then provide the answer.
Reviews and product comparisons are one of the more common article formats you'll find for affiliate websites. Why? Because they work.
Comparisons imply that you are an objective reviewer trying to find out which product is best. Such article formats are great for building reader trust. As you can imagine, trust is important for health-related websites.
Also, the product comparison format increases your ability to make money writing because you can provide links to multiple products instead of just one. If a reader has a prior experience with an acne cream or weight loss product that you review, they might still be willing to try a competing acne cream or weight loss product.
Remember to keep your articles brief. You may be tempted to show off your writing skills or try to establish yourself as an authority in the health field by writing exhaustive articles. However, if you want to make money writing for your affiliate website, keep in mind that three shorter articles will provide more incoming links that one exhaustive article.
Keep these writing tips in mind and choose article formats that will guide readers through to the affiliate sales page. You'll soon see how easy it can be to make money writing for the health and wellness industry.