Bestselling Physical Therapy Hand Exercisers in 2020
Handmaster Plus 3 Piece Physical Therapy Hand Exerciser (Colours May Vary)
Bormei Finger Exerciser Ball & Hand Strengthener, Grip Strength Training for Athletes, Musicians & Physical Therapy
- Works as a hand therapy ball (light and medium tensions) for increasing strength and range of movement. Perfect for late stage exercise rehabilitation of all finger, thumb, hand, wrist, carpal tunnel, forearm & elbow conditions and it is your super-easy hand strength training
- Exercises the frequently ignored 'extensor' muscles to guard against and help relieve the symptoms of carpal tunnel, arthritis and repetitive strain injury. Provides basic grip training for rehabbing hands
- A grip strengthener that properly addresses the kinetic chain of grip, A powerful & easy-to-use exercise therapy & rehabilitation device, A market-changing proactive ergonomic exercise
- Makes performance training, hand muscle strengthening and general wellness simple. If you use your hands to grip or grasp in sport, musical pursuit, workplace or hobby, hand muscle imbalance is a given, not a maybe and your health & performance is at risk.
- Performance and balance solution in: Sports, Music, Workplace Ergonomics, Computers, Smart phone& Video Games ,Hobby
Handmaster Plus Physical Therapy Hand Exerciser, Soft
TheraBand Hand Xtrainer, Non-Latex Hand Exerciser for Progressive Hand Therapy, Strengthen Fingers, Hands and Forearms, Grip Trainer, Strengthener, Helps Relieve Joint Pain, Blue, Firm, Advanced
- Ultimate tool for progressive hand therapy in four densities, perfect for home hand exercise or clinic use
- Safely supports hot and cold therapy in refrigerator or microwave for use at temperature most comfortable and appropriate for the hand
- Ideal putty replacement supports a variety of finger, hand, wrist and forearm exercises with applications ranging from rehab and stretching to strength training
- Economical, intuitive, easy to clean and portable for use in the clinic, on the road, in the office or at home
- Wash with soap and water, if needed, dusty lightly with corn starch or baby powder to reduce stickiness
UPOWEX Yoga Towel - Super Soft, Sweat Absorbent, Non-Slip Bikram Hot Yoga Towels - Perfect Size for Mat - Ideal for Pilates and Yoga
Sammons Preston Therapy Putty with Glitter, Pack of 2 Sparkling Hand Exerciser Putty for Occupational and Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Hand and Grip Strength, 4 oz. Pink
- Pliable therapy putty with bits of sparkling glitter to stimulate the senses while improving hand function and strength, soft pink
- Hassle-free, robust putty doesn't leave any residue or stickiness on the skin, maintains consistency, and conforms to your hand when squeezed, stretched, twisted, or pinched
- Four ounce containers provide enough putty for therapeutic hand exercises for physical therapy, rehabilitation, and hand strength and flexibility
- Soft clay-like putty can be used for hand, finger, feet, and toe muscle strengthening exercises during physical therapy for arthritis, pre-surgery, and post-surgery recovery
- Bleed proof, non-toxic, clean, and non-oily, safe for use in clinics and rehabilitation centers
Windvape Spiky Squeeze Balls with Finger Grip Hand Exerciser Strengthening Training for Athletes, Musicians Physical Therapy For Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Stroke Rehab, Stress Relief Massager
- SAY GOODBYE TO HAND PAIN - Perfect for hand pain relief massage. It is made from High elasticity PVC material, no odor, no sweating even after long time usage.
- STRENGTHEN YOUR GRIP, HAND, FINGERS, FOREARM - Anti slippery Finger Grip, ergonomic handle is contoured to fit in the palm of the hand for extra comfort and control while providing a firm holding during use.
- RELIEVE THE STRESS, SPEED UP HAND INJURY RECOVERY - Work great for stress relief, hand therapy exercise, relieving pain and strain from typing, carpal tunnel, tendonitis. Prevent tensions and stiffness in hands, fingers and wrist. Use at home or in work / office
- ERGONOMICAL OVAL SHAPE - Spiky surface for better hold and massaging effect. All five fingers can hold this ball and get exercise.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days - no hassle refund, excellent customer service
D'Addario Varigrip Adjustable Hand Exerciser (PW-VG-01)
- BUILD STRENGTH AND DEXTERITY - With the Varigrip by D'Addario, you can develop and maintain strength and dexterity in your fingers, hands and forearms. The ergonomic design and over molded finger pads and grip help make your conditioning workouts comfortable.
- CUSTOMIZED TENSION - Varigrip allows you to adjust and customize the tension for each finger so you can strengthen individual fingers and prevent favoring certain fingers.
- SIMULATED STRINGS- By removing the reversible molded grip you can uncover a simulated string that helps develop and maintain finger calluses for string musicians.
- ON-THE-GO CONDITIONING - Whether you are warming up pre-show or conditioning when you're away from your instrument, the Varigrip is the ultimate portable workout. At the office, at home or on the train, you can keep up your finger, hand and forearm strength and coordination.
- D'ADDARIO ACCESSORIES - For over 20 years, D'Addario Accessories (formerly Planet Waves) has been leading the industry in innovative and problem-solving products that serve musicians worldwide. D'Addario Accessories are proudly made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.
Handmaster Plus Physical Therapy Hand Exerciser, Firm
Cando 10-0857 Yellow/Green Multi Resistance Web Hand Therapy Device, 14" Diameter Latex, X-Light/Medium Resistance
- Cando web allows you to perform flexion, extension, opposition and supination exercises of the wrist and fingers
- Resistance may be modified by adjusting the hand position, depth of finger insertion, or by moving to a different resistance (color) web
- Size: X light/medium
- Yellow/green color
- 14" Diameter
Finger Stretcher Hand Resistance Bands Hand Extensor Exerciser Finger Grip Strengthener Strength Trainer Gripper set for Arthritis Carpal Tunnel Exercise Guitar and Rock Climbing 3pcs (Round Grip)
- Simple stretch exercise for your fingers to improve strength tone up muscle of hands wrist and forearm. The device is ideal for users who suffer from arthritis tendonitis trigger fingers tennis elbow carpal tunnel surgery. Rock climbing enthusiast bass guitar violin piano golf baseball players could also greatly benefit from these resistance trainer stretcher
- A great add-on to occupational rehabilitation equipment for senior who had broken fractured fingers. A great gift set to relieve stress anxiety. Fidget toy for adhd/ocd/autism and keeping hands busy. For women/men/kid. Whether at the office/home/even traveling. Simply put these into your gym bag or handbag on the go at anytime and everywhere. Great distraction while quitting smoking
- Built from BPA free top quality thermoplastic rubber these stretch bands are highly durable/odorless/hypoallergenic and light. Compared with those made of silicone gel or rubberband our stretchers holes are easy to fit in and do not snap easily. A great alternative for patients who are allergic to latex material
- This colorful pack comes in 3 tensions for maximal progressive improvement. Pink color (light) is a kit for beginners at building up finger force or patients who recently underwent hand surgery and is on the way to recovery. Orange (medium) is ideal workout tool for to perform flex repetitive movements preventing fatigue and stiff fingers from excess computer keyboard usage driving and texting. Blue (heavy) is designed for professional athlete or weight lifter to quickly increase durability
- Best complementary to hand fitness collection such as grip master varigrip squishy squeeze ball extensor captains of crush hand gripper adjustable hand metal spring extension exerciser Powerball unbreakable egg shape ball fidget spinner therapy putty
Handmaster Plus Physical Therapy Hand Exerciser, Medium
Rolyan Ergonomic Hand Exerciser with Padded Handle, Adjustable Squeeze Tool with 4 Pairs of Rubber Bands of Progressive Resistance for Finger, Hand, and Thumb Strengthening, Improving Weak Grip, Blue
- The perfect hand exerciser to rehabilitate and build up muscles throughout your hand including your fingers and forearm
- Comes with 4 pairs of color coded graded resistance bands (yellow, red, green, and blue) which can be swapped easily to adjust to your desired weight resistance
- Anatomically designed handle is padded and contoured to fit comfortably in the palm
- Great solution for strengthening the fingers and hand, increasing dexterity, and improving weak grip after surgery or injury
- Non-latex rubber bands and hand exerciser with lightweight, adjustable frame for blocking and extension
Hand Exercises After Carpal Tunnel Surgery to Regain Strength in Senior Citizens
After my mother had carpal tunnel syndrome surgery on both hands, she was left with weakness in both hands; weak fingers and a weak grip.
This meant that some muscles weren't getting used for several weeks. I'm a certified personal trainer. When muscles don't get used, they shrink or atrophy (become atrophied). An atrophied muscle is a weakened muscle, and often very stiff due to dis-use. The fingers have muscles, and just because they are naturally small, doesn't mean they can't atrophy and weaken when not used, and carpal tunnel syndrome at its worst will definitely cause muscle weakness in the fingers.
My mother's EMG test did not detect muscle weakness (EMGs measure nerve conductivity), and the doctor said there was no sign of muscle atrophy. However, the weakness was there for sure, and remained there even after the carpal tunnel surgery. To combat this lingering weakness, I designed some exercises for my mother.
Post-surgical exercise for carpal tunnel release #1 - The first obvious exercise for strengthening the fingers and grip following carpal tunnel surgery is to simply open and close the fist well past the point of fatigue. Each close should be as tight as possible.
Post-surgical exercise for carpal tunnel release #2 - Next, lean forward in seated position, forearm on thigh, palm up. Place a weighted ball in palm and lift the wrist upward, so that the ball moves towards your forearm. Then relax. Repeat past point of fatigue. If this doesn't fatigue you within about 40 repetitions, use a heavier weight. Weighted balls can be found in sporting goods stores or online.
Post-surgical exercise for carpal tunnel release #3 - Roll out a section of toilet paper about 5-7 feet long. With just the carpal tunnel hand, hold one end of the paper, then start scrunching it up within the confines of your palm, without using the other hand for help. See if you can bunch up all the paper into your palm without using the other hand to help.
Post-surgical exercise for carpal tunnel release #4 - Pretend there's ink on the tip of your middle finger. Keep fingers together and straight, and move just the wrist, and "draw" each letter of the alphabet in the air, pretending that the ink on your middle finger is creating the letter on a vertical sheet of paper hanging in the air.
Each exercise should be done 2-3 times each, and then each session three times per day. These exercises are not replacements for the normal hand/finger activity that you'd do as part of your daily routine. These carpal tunnel post-surgical exercises are supplements to your routine daily hand motions.