Bestselling Physical Therapy Arm Exercisers in 2020
321 STRONG Hand Therapy Grip Balls for Stress, Fidget Toys, Arthritis Relief for Kids and Adults
Shoulder Pulley System, Over the Door Metal Bracket, Therapists Choice For Physical Therapy
- Heavy duty, professional grade, shoulder pulley exerciser. Same high quality as shoulder pulleys used in physical therapy clinics.
- Over the door metal bracket allows easy one hand setup. Units with a door strap require two hands, which is difficult with an injured shoulder.
- Easily adjustable cord length accomodates persons of any height and allows the shoulder pulley to be used seated or standing.
- Perfect physical therapy aid to recover from shoulder injury or surgery. Helps increase range of motion and restore proper function to the shoulder.
- Lifetime Replacement Guarantee. We stand behind our products and will provide a prompt replacement or refund for any reason, any time!
UPOWEX Yoga Towel - Super Soft, Sweat Absorbent, Non-Slip Bikram Hot Yoga Towels - Perfect Size for Mat - Ideal for Pilates and Yoga
Vive Shoulder Pulley - Over Door Rehab Exerciser for Rotator Cuff Rehab - Arm Rehabilitation Exercise System for Frozen Shoulder Physical Therapy, Flexibility Stretching Strengthener, Range of Motion
- RESTORE SHOULDER HEALTH: Perfect for physical and occupational therapy, the over-the-door shoulder pulley provides controlled movement for rehabilitation from shoulder surgery or injury. Effective exercise method for speeding recovery time and complete shoulder health restoration.
- IMPROVES RANGE OF MOTION: Improves the range of motion of the affected shoulder for arthritis sufferers and those suffering from tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury or bursitis. Slowly increase or limit the range of motion using the included button stoppers for safe effective shoulder exercise.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Non-slip door strap easily fits over most doors for a secure fit. The pulley has a foam exterior layer to prevent scratches and other damage to the door surface. Handles are also padded with a soft foam for a comfortable and secure grip.
- DURABLE METAL PULLEY: Made with a durable metal casing, the nylon pulley wheel allows the rope to move freely and smoothly throughout the workout. The nylon rope is marked every 6" for consistent use with the button stoppers, allowing progress to be obvious and clear.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
Wakeman Portable Folding Fitness Pedal Stationary Under Desk Indoor Exercise Bike for Arms, Legs, Physical Therapy with Calorie Counter
RangeMaster - EconoRanger Shoulder Pulley for Physical Therapy Exercises - Metal Bracket Door Attachment
- PROFESIONAL QUALITY - Heavy duty, professional grade, shoulder pulley exerciser. Same high quality as shoulder pulleys used in physical therapy clinics.
- CUSTOM PULLEY - EconoRanger contains a custom-designed pulley with a zinc-coated metal housing that won't melt or deform over time and a self-lubricating nylon roller that won't squeak when used.
- METAL BRACKET - Included metal bracket attachment makes it easy to attach the pulley system to the top of the door. Both sides of the bracket are padded with foam or a plastic sleeve. Fits most 2 inch doors and does not cause damage.
- ADJUSTABLE LENGTH - Wooden dowel handles allow easy adjustability of the 77-inch cord length to promote comfortable and hassle-free use. Easy to store when not in use.
- THERAPY TOOL - Helps enhance the range of motion for people suffering from arthritis, tendonitis, frozen shoulder syndrome, rotator cuff injury, bursitis, and other impingement issues.
ZenStrength Hand Exerciser – Forearm, Wrist & Grip Strengthener - Squeeze & Flex Finger Extension Trainer and Therapy Ball - Training for Athletes, Musicians & Physical Rehabilitation
Drive Medical Exercise Peddler with Attractive Silver Vein Finish (Requires Simple Assembly)
- Safe and gentle form of low-impact exercise helps stimulate circulation, and tones leg and arm muscles
- Knockdown for compact storage and transport. Requires simple assembly to use.
- Four anti-slip rubber pads prevent sliding and protect floor
- Tension is easily adjusted with tension screw,Compact for storage and transport
- Product Dimensions: 16.93"(L) x 7.01"(W) x 12.2"(H)
FOMI 7 Ring Stretch and Resistance Exercise Band | Back, Foot, Leg, and Hand Stretcher, Arm Exerciser | Portable | for Home or Fitness Center Workout, Physical Therapy
- FULL BODY EXERCISE BAND: Stretches, tones, and conditions your entire body. Infinite workouts! Targets your arms, hands, shoulders, neck, stomach, legs, feet, and joints. Portable and easy to use. Simply bring it with you anywhere!
- 7 RESISTANCE HANDLES: There are 7 resistance levels making it ideal for use of any body part for all body types. Simply change grip handles to change resistance levels. Add resistance to your personal training, sports conditioning, MMA or CrossFit workouts.
- FULL BODY STRETCHING: Stretching increases flexibility and strength, elongates muscles, improves motion, and aids in injury recovery. Great for warming up for sports or exercises and for improving your sports, exercise and yoga skills.
- TOP QUALITY: Gym quality and professional grade. Made out of virtually indestructible rubber, it is designed to withstand rigorous workout conditions.
- 3 RESISTANCE BANDS : Green has Light Resistance- feels like 10-12 lbs. Blue has Medium Resistance- feels like 12-14 lbs. Black has Strong Resistance- feels like 15-18 lbs.
Vaunn Medical Portable Pedal Exerciser with Chrome Frame (Triple-Layered) Simple and Quick Assembly Required
- PHYSICAL THERAPY - Provides gentle low impact exercise during physiotherapy. Effective for upper body or lower body exercise to improve blood circulation and muscle toning.
- PORTABLE LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN- Superior lightweight frame is portable and easy to store away for continuous use. Disassemble within minutes to allow compact storage.
- SAFE & STABLE- Equipped with reinforced non-skid ribbed rubber feet and reinforced pedal platform to provide additional traction on any floor surface.
- TENSION ADJUSTABLE - Adjust the strength of your therapy based on your needs with easy-to-use knob adjustment.
- LIFETIME DURABILITY & RUST RESISTANT FRAME- Triple-layered chrome-plated heavy duty steel construction offers ultimate stability & lifetime durability. Guarantees product to stay rust-free forever. Product dimensions: 15.5"(W) x 22"(D) x 13"(H)
REEHUT Single Resistance Band, Exercise Tube - with Door Anchor and Manual Yellow
- Single Resistance Band: Length of 3.6ft, Yellow (2-4 lbs.), Blue (4-6 lbs.), Green (10-12 lbs.), Black (15-20 lbs.), Red (25-30 lbs.), Orange (30-35 lbs.), Purple (45-50 lbs.) and Atomic (70-75 lbs.).
- Made of Eco-friendly natural latex for maximum strength. Each band comes with soft Grip Handles, Door Anchor, Starter Guide and Carrying Case.
- Great On-the-Go: Compact and travel-friendly size make portability a breeze to and from the gym.
- Add Variety to Workout: Multi-function, easy on the joints, and target muscle groups with controllable, constant tension.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you're not totally satisfied with your order, just let us know and we'll provide you with a full refund.
Rolyan Graded ROM Arc, Range of Motion Exerciser for Upper Extremity Physical Therapy, Rehabilitation, Recovery, Wood Base & Plastic Tube with 12 Rings, Improves Mobility of Shoulder, Arm, Elbow
- Physical therapy treatment activity for upper extremity deficiencies that prohibit mobility, such as frozen shoulder, torn rotator cuff, or dislocated shoulder
- Increase range of motion in the shoulder, arm, elbow, wrist, and hand by sliding rings from one end of plastic tube to the other
- Natural wooden base measures 36" x 3/4" x 6" and 3/4" diameter plastic tube can be adjusted to 15", 20", 25", and 30" arc heights
- Comes with a set of 12 colorful rings for shoulder rehabilitation and recovery exercises after surgery, injury, or dislocation
- Non latex range of motion arc can be used in clinic or at home to increase mobility and improve arm function to make daily activities easier for the elderly, injured, and disabled
TheraBand FlexBar, Tennis Elbow Therapy Bar, Relieve Tendonitis Pain & Improve Grip Strength, Resistance Bar for Golfers Elbow & Tendinitis, Green, Medium, Intermediate
- TheraBand FlexBar Green is ideal for those suffering from tennis elbow pain, looking to increase flexibility and range of motion, and to strengthen the elbow, wrist, forearm, and hand
- Clinically researched and proven to reduce elbow pain by 81% and increase strength in the tendons by 72% in tennis elbow patients, Tyler Twist with FlexBar is simple and works
- Ridged design is easy to grip and twist for elbow, wrist, forearm and hand rehabilitation and strengthening, lateral epicondylitis therapy, great for musicians, painters and gardeners
- FlexBar is portable and convenient exercise, rehab, and injury prevention equipment, packaging includes detailed exercise instructions
- 12" long, 1 3/4" diameter, made from dry natural rubber, takes 15 pounds of force to bend to a U-shape
Look Great in a Strapless Dress with These Easy Arm and Shoulder Exercises
Five great exercises to get tight and toned arms.
Standing Bicep Curls
*You will need a set of dumbbells for this exercise. You should pick a weight that you can do 10-12 reps with and feel fatigued afterwards.
Stand with your feet shoulder length apart with the dumbbells in your hands down at your sides. Face the palm of your hand out away from your body. Exhale and lift the dumbbell up halfway (90 degree, bent at elbow). Lower the dumbbell back to starting position while inhaling. Repeat on the same side for 10-12 reps and then perform with the other arm. Strive for 2-3 sets on both arms.
*Standing while doing this exercise will also help work your core muscles.
*You will need a bench or a sturdy chair for this exercise
Sit on the chair or bench and grasp the front of the bench near your thighs. Walk your feet forward until your hips are slightly bent and your arms are straight out behind you. Do not lock your elbows. Inhale as you bend your elbows to a 90 degree angle and lower your hips to the floor. Exhale and press yourself back up until your elbows are straight again. Do not use your legs to push you back up. Keep all your weight on your heels and use your arms to push you back up. Do 10-12 reps and strive for 2-3 sets.
*Yes, they really work, even though many women hate to do them!
Kneel on the floor with your arms straight but do not lock them. Keep your wrists in line with your shoulders and your fingers facing forward. Hands should be slightly wider then your shoulders. One at a time, extend your knees behind you until you are balanced. Slowly lower your chest to the floor, as you bend your elbows. Once your upper arms get parallel to the floor and your chest touches the ground, press back to starting position. Do not arch your back and keep your back straight at all times. Repeat the exercise for 10 reps and strive for 2-3 sets.
*You will need a set of dumbbells that are a comfortable weight for you.
Stand with your feet around shoulder length apart, with a dumbbell in each hand. Your hands should be at head level, (bent at elbows) with your palms facing forward. Press the weights up to an overhead position as you straighten your arms above your head. Do not lean forward or bend your back. Slowly lower the dumbbells back to starting position and repeat for 10-12 reps. Strive for 2-3 sets.
Bent Over Row
*You will need a dumbbell that is a comfortable weight for you.
Begin with your dumbbell on the floor. Place your left foot in front of your right and bend over so your back is parallel to the floor, but with a slight arch. Knees should be bent slightly. Hold in your abdominal muscles to protect your back. Grasp the dumbbell with your right hand and keep your arm straight down at your side. Lift and pull the dumbbell into your chest and squeeze the muscles in your upper back. Lower the weight slowly to starting position and repeat on this side for 10-12 reps. Switch sides and perform 10-12 reps on that side. Strive for 2-3 sets.