Bestselling Photographic Lighting Power Packs in 2020
TENOZEK Portable 5200mAh Mirror Chrome USB External Battery fast Charger Mobile Power Bank (Golden)
- Portable size, ideal for a journey
- Solid material, fine workmanship, durable to use
- 5200mAh large capacity, keep your digital devices energetic all day
- Intelligent identification, smart charging
- Come with a USB cable for quick charging
Godox AD200 200Ws 2.4G TTL Flash Strobe 1/8000 HSS Cordless Monolight with 2900mAh Lithimu Battery and Bare Bulb/Speedlite Fresnel Flash Head to Cover 500 Full Power Shots and Recycle in 0.01-2.1 Sec
Fotodiox EZ-Pro Octagon Softbox 60" with Speedring for Bowens Gemini Standard, Classica Powerpack, R, RX & Pro Series Strobe
- Assemble and disassemble in a heartbeat; great for travel
- Pro-grade, heat-resistance fabric; seal-able venting for high-powered lamp or continuous lighting source
- Features an inner baffle and an outer diffusive cover for an even light throw
- Rotation speeding ring with thumb screw lock
- 24 month manufacture warranty
Fotodiox Fotodiox Universal Barndoor Kit with 45 Degree Honeycomb Grid & Color Gels, for Bowens Gemini Standard, Classica Powerpack, R Series, Rx Series and Pro Series Strobe Flash Light with 5.5-Inch - 7-Inch Reflector
- Foldable 4 leaf barn door Kit
- Included Grids and Color Gel
- Adjustable Reflector Mount from 5.5 -7 inches
- 24 Month Manufacture Warranty
GODOX AD200 has 200Ws GN 60 High Speed Sync Flash Strobe Built-in 2.4G Wireless X System to Achieve TTL 2900mAh Battery to Provide 500 Full Power Flashes Recycle in 0.01-2.1 Second
- AD200 Pocket Flash,Lightweight and great portability body,easily packed in your pocket.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system,Wireless remote control and triggering,There are 3.5mm sync cord jack and wireless control port to achieve multiple triggering methods.
- With strong power,the speedlite flash head and bare bulb flash head offer diverse light effects.Large-capacity lithium battery pack.
- 8 steps of power adjustment(1/1to1/128)offer better lights effects.Fully support flash exposure compensation,1/8000s high speed sync,first-curtain sync,second-curtain sync,modeling lamp,manual flash,multi flash,C Fn custom functions,etc.
- Full-range accessories AD200 adopts Godox Mount with a series of accessories e. g.barn doors,color filters and diffuser,etc. (sold separately).
Godox AD600BM Bowens Mount 600Ws GN87 High Speed Sync Outdoor Flash Strobe Light with 2.4G Wireless X System, 8700mAh Battery to Provide 500 Full Power Flashes Recycle in 0.01-2.5 Second
Godox AD200 200Ws 2.4G TTL Flash Strobe 1/8000 HSS Cordless Monolight with 2900mAh Lithimu Battery and Bare Bulb/Speedlite Fresnel Flash Head to Cover 500 Full Power Shots
- Recycle In 0.01-2.1 Sec
- 200Ws 2.4G TTL Flash Strobe 1/8000 HSS Cordless Monolight
- 2900mAh Lithimu Battery
- Bare Bulb/Speedlite Fresnel Flash Head to Cover 500 Full Power Shots
Neewer Vision5 400W TTL for Canon HSS Outdoor Studio Flash Strobe with 2.4G System and Wireless Trigger, Lithium Battery (up to 500 Full Power Flashes), German Engineered, 3.96 Pounds, Bowens Mount
- Compatible with 450D/700D/750D/7D/5D2/5D3/6D/7D2/1D3/1D4/5D4/5DS/1DX/700D/70D Camera; Built-in 2.4G Receiver with 8 Channels. Trigger included.USB firmware upgrade helps keep pace with the latest technology. 1-Year Neewer Warranty and lifetime email support
- With Li-ion Battery, TTL function, High GN68, High Speed Sync, this Germany Engineered flash meets all Location Shooting demands whether shoot fast-moving objects or shoot in different lighting environments; Compatible with 450D/700D/750D/7D/5D2/5D3/6D/7D2/1D3/1D4/5D4/5DS/1DX/700D/70D Camera
- 400W Full Power even at 1/8000s High Speed Sync Mode. 13W Dimmable energy-saving LED Modeling bulb. Stable color temperature at 5600+/-200K over the entire power range
- Large capacity lithium battery pack to provide 500 full power flashes and fast recycle time (0.01-2.8 seconds)
- Extremely short flash duration: from 1/650 to 1/10000 seconds. 7 steps of power adjustment (1/128 to 1/1)
Neewer 400W 2.4G HSS Dual TTL(i-TTL and e-TTL) Outdoor Flash Strobe Light for Canon and Nikon, with 2.4G Wireless Trigger and Rechargeable Li-ion Battery (350 Full Power Flashes) Bowens Mount F1-400
Godox WB29 DC 14.4V 2900mAh 41.76Wh Lithium Battery Power Pack for Godox AD200 Flash
- Capacity: 2900mAh
- Full Power Flash: 500
- Voltage: DC 14.4V
- Fits for Godox AD200
- Package Included: 1 x Godox WB29 Lithium Battery
How to Choose a Portable Home Generator
Portable power generators can really come in handy during emergency situations. Before you choose one, there are a number of things you should consider. You must think about the fuel type, needed power, and the ease of use. This article will discuss...
The first thing you must consider before buying a portable home generator is the type of fuel. A generator is usually powered by diesel, gasoline, propane, or natural gas. Generators that use gasoline are the least expensive, but they last the least amount of time and require the most maintenance. Also, gasoline can't be stored for long periods of time unless it is treated with stabilizers. Diesel is one of the best fuels for portable power generators because it is more fuel efficient. Propane and natural gas burn cleaner, but may not be easily available in some areas.
The next thing to consider is the amount of power you will need. Before buying a generator, you should calculate the total wattage of the appliances and electronics you plan to use. If you want enough power for lights, refrigerators, and televisions, portable power generators of 5KW will power them for seven to eight hours. You should avoid putting loads on the portable home generator that exceed the manufacturer's rating. The ideal generator for most homes is between 5KW and 7KW.
Ease of Use
The final thing that you must think about before purchasing a portable home generator is the ease of use. Some portable power generators come with an electric start while others use a pull start. The electric types are usually much easier to start. Gas generators that employ a pull start can sometimes be hard to start. If your generator uses diesel, you should be aware that they can be extremely difficult to start during cold weather. As mentioned earlier, gas generators require frequent maintenance. All portable power generators should be operated twice a year for about an hour, even if you don't need the power.
Before buying a portable home generator, you should think about the fuel, needed power, and the ease of use. Gas generators are cheaper, but require frequent maintenance. Diesel generators are more fuel efficient, but can be difficult to start during cold weather. Portable power generators of 5KW or 7KWs usually have enough wattage to power the typical home during an emergency.