Bestselling Photo Studio Equipment in 2020
Emart 600W Photography Photo Video Portrait Studio Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit
Neewer 2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Support System and 800W 5500K Umbrellas Softbox Continuous Lighting Kit for Photo Studio Product,Portrait and Video Shoot Photography
- The kit includes:(4)79"(7 Feet)/200cm Light Stand+(2)Single Head Light Holder+(4)45W CFL Daylight Bulb +(2)33"/84cm Umbrella+(2)24"x24"/60x60cm Softbox+(1)1.8 x 2.8M/6 x 9 ft Musline Backdrop(Black,White and Green)+(6)Backdrop Clamps+(1)2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Stand Support System+(1)Carry Bag for Background Support System+(1)Carry bag for Continuous Lighting Kit.
- (4)79"(7 Feet)/200cm Light Stand:Solid safety 3 legs stages,capable for stable,heavy duty work.And use quick single action locks,providing fast precision height adjustment.(2)The single head light holder allows you to attach a bulb to a light stand and add an umbrella.
- (2)The 33"/84cm white translucent umbrella can soften,broaden and diffuse the light output of any tungsten or studio flash source.(4)45W day-light studio light bulbs:equals to 200W regular incandescent light bulb output.5500K fluorescent spiral bulb generates a close match to natural daylight and a crisper view of the items being illuminated.It is best for photography lighting.
- (2)24"X24"/60x60cm Softbox:Softbox diffuses the light and gives you perfect even lighting when you need for the best shots possible.With E27 socket,you can directly connect light bulbs,fluorescent lamps,or slave flash to offer the light.
- (1)1.8 x 2.8M/6 x 9 ft Musline Backdrop(Black,White and Green)+(6)Backdrop Clamps+(1)2.6M x 3M/8.5ft x 10ft Background Support System:The background kit is ideal for television,video production and digital photography.(1)Continuous lighting kit carry case+(1)Background support system carry bag:Great for transporting light stands,umbrellas,and other accessories.
AmazonBasics Portable Photo Studio
- No assembly required with set-up in less than a minute; Collapses into a thin, portable, and durable portfolio case.
- Measures 25'' x 30'' x 25'' to fit a variety of product sizes; Includes power supply, user manual, and pre-installed removable bright-white backdrop.
- High output built-in LED lights for handheld photography with a camera or smartphone. Lights are positioned for optimum contrast, and provide 5600k daylight balanced LEDs with high Color Rendering Index (CRI) for consistent color. An extra light provides directional light modelling like in a photo studio, giving better highlights, contrast, and shape to product images.
- A front 3-door system maximizes image angles while reducing outside reflections, and a top hole enables imaging from above.
- Compatible with Amazon Seller app; Shoot, edit, and directly upload catalog images to Amazon.
- Backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty.
LimoStudio 2 Sets Photography Continuous LED Portable Light Lamp for Table Top Studio with Color Filters, Photography Photo Studio, AGG1501
- [2 x] High Output Table Top Photography LED Light Stand / [2 x] Red & Blue Color Gel
- Studio Quality 5500K Output / Beam angle: 120 Degree
- 120V 7W GU10 LED lamps
- Height adjustable Max 9.5-inch
- Red / Blue Color Gel helps change the color temperature
LimoStudio Photo Video Studio 10Ft Adjustable Muslin Background Backdrop Support System Stand, AGG1112
- Contents: 1 x Backdrop Support System, Cross Bar and Side Stands / 1 x Heavy Duty Portable Carry Bag
- Professional Aluminum Alloy Construction for Durability and Portability
- Solid Safety 3 Legs Stages / Holds Canvas, Muslin, or Paper
- Width and Height Adjustable: 8.5 feet Max Height / 5 to 10 feet Max Width
- Premium Quality Fabric Material Carry Bag
Photography Photo Portrait Studio 600W Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit by LimoStudio, LMS103
- Contents: [3 pcs] 45W CFL Bulb / [3 pcs] Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 33-inch Umbrella Reflector / [2 pcs] 86-inch Light Stand
- [1 pc] 28-inch Light Stand / [1 pc] Bulb Carry Bag / [1 pc] Photo Equipment Carry Bag
- 45W Photo CFL Bulb: 6000K / 1820 Lumen / E26, E27 Standard Screw Base / Max Energy Saving up to 80% / 120V
- 33-inch Diameter White Umbrella Reflector: Made of Enhanced Nylon / Works well with Any Flash or Lighting Fixture
- (Attention) Bulb, on a rare occasion, creates a mild burning scent, which is a normal reaction as the bulb gets heat
LimoStudio 3meter x 2.6meter / 10foot. x 8.5foot. Background Support System, 800W 5500K Umbrella Softbox Lighting Kit for Photo Studio Product, Portfolio and Video Shooting Photography Studio, AGG1388
- Contents: 1 x Backdrop Support Stand and Cross Bar / 1 x Green, Black, White Muslin / 4 x Light Stand Tripod / 4 x CFL Light Bulb / 2 x Bulb Socket
- Contents: 2 x Softbox Lighting Diffuser / 2 x White Umbrella Reflector / 3 x Backdrop Support Clamp / 5 x Backdrop Holder / Heavy Duty Carry Bag
- Full Package Photo/Video Lighting Studio Kit for both Professional and Amateur Photographers and Video Makers
- Convenience-focused Design Photo Studio Kit with Solid and Premium Quality Material Products
- Creates Soft Evenly Spread Lighting Stream for Ideal Photo Shooting Condition
LimoStudio 700W Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit Photo Equipment Soft Studio Light Softbox 24"X24", AGG814
- Contents: [2 pcs] Soft Box with Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] 86-inch Tall Light Stand / [2 pcs] 85W 6500K 120V Photo Bulb / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- 24 x 24-inch Dimension Softbox Lighting Reflector with E26, 27 Standard Size 120V Bulb Socket and 6 ft. Long Power Cord and External White Fabric Diffuser
- 50-86 inch Height Adjustable Light Stand with 1/4-inch Standard Screw Thread Tip
- Photographic Spiral Bulb: 85W / 6500K / 120V Daylight Neutral Tone CFL Bulb
- Premium Quality Fabric Carrying Case Bag
Linco Lincostore Photo Video Studio Light Kit AM142 - Including 3 Color 5x10ft Backdrops (Black/Whtie/Green) Background Screen
- (2) x Pheno Photography Square Studio Photo Silver Umbrella Reflector Softbox
- (2) x 32" Photo Studio White Premium Soft Umbrella
- (1) x All-in-one Carrying Bag - the Whole Kit Can Be Put In
- (1) x 77" High 78" Wide Background Support System + (1) x 5x10 Feet 3 Color Backdrop (Black/White/Green)
- (4) x 77" Feet High Zenith Light Stand : Sturdy and Lightweight + (4) x Mini cirrus Light Head
LimoStudio Continuous Lighting Photo Video Studio Kit with Photo Background Muslin and Umbrella Reflector, Softbox, Photo Studio Bundle, AGG2061_V2
- Contents: [1 pc] Background Support Stand / [3 pcs] Green/White/Black Muslin / [4 pcs] CFL Bulb / [4 pcs] Light Stand / [4 pcs] 2 White, 2 Black Umbrella Reflector / [2 pcs] Bulb Socket / [2 pcs] Soft Box / [6 pcs] Spring Clamp / [1 pc] Carry Bag
- Backdrop Stand: Height Adjustable, 3.5 to 8.5 ft. / Width Adjustable, 4.5 to 10 ft.
- Green/White/Black Muslin: 6 x 9 ft. / Machine Washable / Pre-stitched Pole Pocket
- CFL Bulb: 45 Watt / 6500 Kelvin / E26, E27 Base Size / 80% Energy Saving
- Softbox: 24 x 24 inch Dimension / Built-in Bulb Socket / 9 ft. Long Power Cable
Neewer 600W 5500K Photo Studio Day Light Umbrella Continuous Lighting Kit
- The umbrella continuous lighting kit includes:(2)33"/84cm White Translucent umbrella +(2)83"/210cm Tall Studio Light Stands+(1)31"/80cm Table Top Light Stand+(3)45W Day-Light Studio Light Bulbs+(3)Single Head Light Holder+(1)Umbrella Carry Case+(1)Bulb carry bag
- This professional kit is perfect for advertising products, photo-art, industrial, scientific and technical photography, photographic reproduction
- (2)The white translucent umbrella is lightweight and easy to set up, producing neutral color temperature.(3)The light stand is constructed from aluminum alloy, giving it exceptional strength for heavy duty work
- (3)The single head light holder allows you to attach a bulb to a light stand and add an umbrella.(3)45W day-light studio light bulbs: equals to 200W regular incandescent light bulb output
- (1)Convenient umbrella carry Case(1)bulb carry bag:great for transporting light stands, umbrellas, and other accessories
Photography Photo Video Studio Background Stand Support Kit with Muslin Backdrop Kits (White Black),1050W 5500K Daylight Umbrella Lighting Kit(10x6.5ft/3x2M)
Fancierstudio lighting kit UL9004SB-69BWG 2000 Watt Photo Studio Lighting Kit With 6-9 Feet Muslin Backdrop and Background Stand-Black White
- Fancierstudio lighting kit with background stand and three 6'x9' muslin backdrop.
- Lighting Kit includes two Lightstand, two x 4 light heads, 8x45 Watt bulb, two Softbox 16"x24", Boom Stand with Arm Sandbag, 16"x16" softbox, and 105 Watt CFL bulb, Three 6'x9' Muslin backdrop in ( Black, White And Chromakey Green), Deluxe carrying case included.
- These CFL light bulbs rated for 120v for USA standard. Please make sure before buying if your country uses 220v please do not use these bulbs they will pop or blow.
- Benefits of lighting kit: Continuous lighting is always on, and the obvious advantage to working with continuous light sources is that unlike strobes and monolights, which take a great deal of practice to learn before you understand what changes will look like in a shot, what you're seeing in the real world with continuous lights will closely resemble the image that you're capturing. What you see is what you get and that makes it simple to adjust light positions and output as needed.
- Benefits to a soft box is that it produces light which is more even than light coming from an umbrella. A softbox emulates the soft, directional lighting usually produced by natural window light. It softens and diffuses the lighting from the attached light source by transmitting the light through a diffusion panel.
JetPhoto Studio - a Free Image Organizer/Browser/Editor for Mac
JetPhoto Studio wants to be a do-it-all iPhoto replacement, at least judging by their advertising. It's free, but is it that good?
For instance, I no longer use the built-in email client for Mac (Mail.app), but Thunderbird, from Mozilla. Likewise, while I keep Safari around, I tend to use either Firefox or Camino, two very capable (and in Firefox's case, very customizable), open-source web browsers. In other areas, such as office applications, there are a number of alternatives to Microsoft Office, although the best at the moment is the Java implementation of OpenOffice, called NeoOffice.
In other areas, unfortunately (or not, depending on your point of view), there are slim pickings. For instance, although there are numerous open-source music players for the Mac (MPlayer, VLC, Play, Cog and ToolPlayer come to mind), none of these players distinguishes itself as an alternative to iTunes, at least as far as managing a library.
The same can be said of iPhoto. Although there are numerous commercial alternatives to iPhoto, I've yet to find a free option that compares to iPhoto's ease of use, library management, light editing features and connectivity options.
I was browsing through Apple's new software listings, when I saw a program I'd never seen before, called JetPhoto Studio. Advertised as a "feature-rich digital photo organizing and web publishing platform," I immediately downloaded and installed it.
And discovered that - at least for people who have thousands of photographs, JetPhoto Studio won't be an exact replacement for iPhoto. Where iPhoto allows the user to keep all his/her photos in a single place, interacting with them in a unified interface, all the while keeping them separated and organized by albums, JetPhoto Studio, while it has albums, has no way of grouping albums into a whole library, or else further dividing an album into smaller chunks.
With JetPhoto Studio, each time you import photos into your album, they are simply tacked onto the end, just as they would be in iPhoto. Unfortunately, where you would be able to group them into an album with iPhoto, here you can only view them as a flat library.
There are organizational niceties, however, and this will be a saving grace for many people. For those used to tagging MP3 files, for instance, JetPhoto Studio uses a similar idea, although it calls them simply Keywords. By the judicious use of Keywords, a JetPhoto Studio user can in effect group each batch of photos into an album, by giving each photo in that would-be album the same Keyword (the Keyword, of course, must be unique to that album). Then, to view only those pictures, simply perform a Keyword search for that unique identifier, and lo-and-behold, those pictures (and only those pictures), will be shown full-color (while the rest are grayed-out). It's not a perfect solution, but is definitely workable.
One other area where JetPhoto Studio again lags behind iPhoto is in editing options. I understand that someone looking for in-depth, fine-grain control over their editing will not be using a shareware application, and JetPhoto Studio does have crop, adjust, and image enhance tools (for color balance, brightness and contrast), plus a few extras, like converting an image to black amp; white or sepia tones, but the tools, while effective, are a bit clumsy to use. Still, they do work.
One unfortunate aspect of the editing process, however, is that each edited photo is given a place in the album. That's right. I took a desktop wallpaper, and converted it to sepia tones. Then I took the sepia-toned image and applied the auto enhance tool. I now have three copies in my library (the two edited versions, plus the original). I like the fact that the original image is kept around, but I have no use for each editing step to be preserved. It would be nice, since Core Image effects (built into the Mac operating system), are non-destructive, if a "recipe" of my edits could be saved, and the edits shown, but not alter the original until I'm done.
As potentially negative as this review is threatening to turn, however, there are some very strong points to JetPhoto Studio. The main one, by far, is in how easy it is to share your albums, and in how many different ways. You can:
Save an album as a Flash Movie
Save an album as a Lightbox Web Gallery
Save an album as a Google Map Gallery
Save a photo as a phone wallpaper
Upload an image (or album) to your Flickr account
Upload an album to your JetPhoto Server
There is also an option to make your images ready for the web, by cropping, resizing, and adding watermarks. There are no options to make photo books, birthday and greeting cards, or posters, as in iPhoto, but there's enough that if you really want to share your creative work with the world, you absolutely can, and in a very simple fashion.
And it should be mentioned as well how simple it is to import your photos into JetPhoto Studio. I don't have a digital camera, so was unable to check the support for different brands and models, but importing from a camera is one option. As well, you can import your photos from an iPhoto library, a process that seemed to go very well for me. You can also simply drag photos (or folders of photos) into an open library, and they will automatically be added. Finally, an option I love. If you have a folder of photos sitting on your hard drive that you want to convert, simply rename it. If the folder was called Photos, simply rename it to Photos.album, and it will automatically be seen by JetPhoto Studio as one of its albums, and treated accordingly.
As I said at the start of this review, JetPhoto Studio isn't going to be the perfect replacement for everyone. I think, however, that for people who don't need the sheet power of iPhoto, and just want something that lets them keep their photos together in one place, organized in an easy-to-understand fashion, then JetPhoto Studio is a good choice. If you'd like to try it out, head over to its home page, and give it a download.