Bestselling Pest Control Sprayers in 2020
Pest Control Bulb Duster Sprayer Pesticide Diatomaceous Earth Powder Duster with Longer Lance for Bugs & Pests indoor and outdoor
- Longer Brass Lance to Make it Easier to Gain Closer Access to Narrow Entry Gap, Like Behind Fascia Board of Flat Roof.
- Easy-To-Use, Just Put The Pesticide Powder Inside The Bulb And Squeeze.
- Includes Funnel So You Can Fill Your Pesticide Duster Quickly And Easily.
- Translucent Bulb To Make The Volume Of The Powder Be Clear At A Glance
- Suitable For Dispensing Diatomaceous Earth And Some Other Pest Control Powder.
Wondercide EcoTreat Natural Ready-to-Use Outdoor Pest Control Spray - Mosquito and Insect Killer, Treatment, and Repellent - Safe for Pets, Plants, Kids - 32 oz
Cailorlife Pest Control Bulb Duster Sprayer, Hand Powder Duster for Bugs Pests (Brown)
Chapin 2675E 1-Gallon Specialty Pest Control Sprayer For Pesticide Applications, 1-Gallon (1 Sprayer/Package)
- 1-Gallon poly tank with ergonomic handle for easy carrying
- Compatible with most pesticides
- Adjustable nozzle for fine mists to coarse streams
- Poly shut-off with Lock-on feature for continuous spraying
- 36-inch reinforced hose
Green Cleaner 749804 Home Pest Control Sprayer, 8 oz
- Spray Green cleaner on plants of every age, from clones through harvest. Unlike other products, spider mites do not get immune to Green cleaner. Kills mites and their eggs
- Unlike other products, spider mites do not get immune to Green cleaner. Kills mites and their eggs. Washes powdery mildew right off the plant
- Green cleaner is concentrate that makes 2 oz. 1 - 4 gallons, 4 oz. 2 - 8 gallons, 8 oz. 4 - 16 gallons, 32 oz. 16 - 64 gallons and 128 oz. 64 - 256 gallons
- Washes powdery mildew right off the plant. All natural, you can even use Green cleaner on the day of harvest
- All natural, you can even use Green cleaner on the day of harvest
Easy-to-Use Pest Control Bulb Duster - Evenly Dispenses Pesticide to Get Rid of Bugs & Pests
- EASY-TO-USE - Bulb is easy to compress & instructions are clear and simple.
- INCLUDES FUNNEL so you can fill your pesticide duster quickly and easily.
- EVENLY DISPENSES dusts or granules, including Diatomaceous Earth, Pyganic Drione, Delta and more!
- INCLUDES 3 DURABLE FLEXIBLE TIPS - One for dusts, one for granules, and an extender tip for hard to reach places.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Punchau stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
Smith Performance Sprayers S100 1-Gallon Stainless Steel Compression Sprayer for Pest Control
- AISI-304 grade stainless steel tank with wide mouth opening built to withstand harsh chemicals along with rugged transport and use
- Stainless steel wand containing a no-drip valve stem with integrated filter
- Viton seals, gaskets and check-valves through the pump and shut-off
- Pull button pressure release valve safely releases internal pressure prior to opening the tank
- Gauge monitors pressure where PSI is critical for consistent and even application of chemicals
Stainless Steel Hand-Pumped Sprayer (1-Gallon)
- Stainless steel construction with Viton gaskets and seals. 0% plastic.
- Hand-pumped sprayer: No recurring energy costs, environmentally-friendly and wire-free.
- Curved spraying wand: Spray into the spaces under, between, and above objects, with almost no effort.
- Pressure gauge lets you pump to a precise internal pressure.
- Schrader valve lets you connect a tire pump.
Hudson 2100 Hose End 26 oz Sprayer
- Hudson Economical Hose End Sprayer Three settings - off, on, or water only
- Sprays 1 to 20 gallons
- This product is made in United States
Smith Performance Sprayers Professional Pest Control Electric Cold Fogger
- Cold fogger ideal for topical use
- Flexible hose to help reach into confined spaces
- Nozzle changes from light mists to heavy coatings
- Comfortable carry handle and integrated hose storage
- Utilizes a 110V power supply
Wondercide All-Purpose Natural Home & Garden Insect Control 32 oz Spray
FlowZone Shower 4-Gallon Multi-Use Continuous-Pressure Backpack & Rolling Lithium-Ion Sprayer
Orbit 62100 Yard Enforcer Motion Activated Sprinkler with Day and Night Detection Modes
- Only deterrent sprinkler with both night and day detection options, so you can select different detection settings for different times of the day
- 120-degree arc motion sensor with night only, day only, and always on activation modes, giving you the flexibility to ensure the Yard Enforcer only activates when you need it
- Intelligent sensing technology for optimum water and battery conservation, in a way that sprays and deters unwanted animals without wasting water or energy
- 35-foot adjustable impact sprinkler and 30 minute timed watering setting, so you can use it both as a pest deterrent and a regular sprinkler
- Over 7,500 activation cycles on just 4 AA alkaline batteries, making for a long-lasting product that will keep your plants and gardens safe
- Heavy-duty construction with metal dual step spike and brass hose connection for stability and durability
Five Tips for Buying Skid Sprayers
Skid sprayers come in many different sizes and designs. Therefore, there are many things you need to consider when buying one. Some of these include capacity, agitation, pump, and tank material. This article will...
One of the most obvious choices you will have to make when buying skid sprayers is their capacity. Different tanks will hold more chemicals than others. You can choose skid sprayers that can hold only 50 gallons, or you can buy one that can hold as much as 300 gallons.
You will also have to consider the type of material that the tank is made from. Most tanks are made from polyethylene or fiberglass. Fiberglass tanks are more durable, as they can last as long as 30 years. These tanks can also come in various shapes. Polyethylene tanks used for skid sprayers will last approximately 15 years, but are less expensive. They are also more difficult to repair.
The chemicals in the tank will settle at the corners and bottom of the tank if they aren't agitated. Therefore, you will have to consider the method of agitation when buying skid sprayers. One method of agitation, known as jet agitation, utilizes pressurized water to keep the chemicals stirred. Skid sprayers can also have a mechanical agitation system. This type of system will use propellers or paddlers to stir the chemicals up.
One of the most important things to consider when buying skid sprayers is the pump. There are many different types of pumps. centrifugal pumps can pump large volumes of chemicals without needing a lot of horsepower. You should use this type of pump when you are delivering the chemical with a low-pressure gun or boom.
Skid sprays can also use roller pumps can produce 300 psi, are inexpensive, and easy to maintain. However, you won't be able to use granular or powdered chemicals with these pumps because they will damage them. Piston pumps can also be used in skid sprayers. These pumps require a lot of maintenance and are expensive to repair.
One of the final things you need to consider when buying skid sprayers is the hose. If you need to reach far from the skid, you'll obviously need a longer hose. Some skid sprayers can take up to 400 feet of hose. You'll also need to consider how the hose is wound up onto the reel. You will have to wind some designs manually, but others feature an electric rewind.
These are a few tips for buying skid sprayers. You will have to choose between fiberglass or polyethylene tanks, with each one having its own advantages and disadvantages. When buying skid sprayers, you will also have to choose from a variety of pumping systems.