Bestselling Pest Control Products in 2020
Syngenta - 4041019 - Advion Cockroach Gel Bait - Insecticide - 4 x 30g
- Gel bait formulation
- Designed to control pest species of cockroaches
- Can be used on commercial, residential, and industrial sites
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used in food handling areas
FMC Talstar P Professional 96oz (3/4 gallon)
- Active Ingredient: 7.9% Bifenthrin; Target pests: Talstar Pro controls over 75 different pests; everything from spiders, mosquitoes, cockroaches, ticks and fleas to pillbugs, chinch bugs, earwigs and millipedes
- Application area: Inside, outside, around the perimeter, and even in food handling areas
- Pet safe: Yes, when dry.; Always read the label before use
Control Solutions Inc. 36.8 % Permethrin SFR 32 oz Pest Control Insecticide
- Active Ingredient: Permethrin 36.8% ~~Target pests: Subterranean termites, and general broad insect control.
- For use in: Residential, commerical, and recreational areas.
- Application area: Perimeter treatment of lawns, ornamentals, recreation areas and athletic fields. Indoor spot, crack and crevice treatment. also labeled for kennels for fleas and ticks see label for details ~~Yield: 20-96 gallons
Eco Defense Pest Control Pouches - All Natural - Repels Rodents, Spiders, Roaches, Ants, Moths & Other Pests - 12 Pack - Best Mouse Trap Alternative
Syngenta - H-AP-2319890 - Demon WP Insecicide, 1 Envelope (9.5g) containing 4 (0.33 ounces) packets
- Cypermethrin 40%
- For use as a general surface, crack-and-crevice and/or spot treatment for residual and contact pest control in, on, and around buildings and structures and their immediate surroundings and on modes of transport. Permitted areas of use in nonfood/nonfeed areas include, but are not limited to, aircraft (cargo and non-cabin areas only), apartment buildings, boiler rooms, buses, closets, correctional facilities, decks, entries, factories, fencing, floor drains (that lead to sewers), food granaries,
- Each foil envelope of Demon WP in Water-Soluble Packets contains water-soluble packets of Demon wettable powder. The foil envelope must be opened for use. Because water-soluble packets readily dissolve in the presence of moisture, do not allow them to get wet before adding to the applicator tank.
- Can't ship to CT or NY
Pest Rid Ready to Use Pest Control Refill Pack, 1-Gallon
- 100% natural and organic pest and animal deterrent
- Safe for children and pets
- Easy and ready to use
- Deters almost every type of animal and garden pest
Pest Control Ultrasonic Pest Repeller Organic Repellent Products (4 Pack) for Bugs Mice Fleas Spiders Ants Rats Roaches Flies Mosquitoes Rodents Insects Electronic Plug In Blocker Home Indoor Reject
Steamer for Clothes Mini - Portable, Handheld Garment Steamer for Travel and Home - No Spitting, Works at All Angles - Best Ironing Steamer for Clothing, Any Fabrics and Curtains, 110V, (White)
Bug-A-Salt 2.0 from Skell Inc.
- Sold directly from manufacturer! NEW, 2.0 IMPROVED, & RE-ENGINEERED MODEL.
- No batteries required,Pop-up sight indicator.
- More Power and Greater Accuracy with less salt per shot.
- Texturized Handgrip for non-slip cocking.
- 90 DAY WARRANTY included with proof of purchase from Skell.
Tempo Ultra SC 240 ML (8.12 oz) Multi Use Pest Control Insecticide ~ Spiders Bedbugs Roaches Silverfish etc..
- Tempo Ultra SC has no odor and is non- staining and long lasting
- 1- 8 oz. bottle of Tempo Ultra SC makes an average of 30 gallons
- Cannot be shipped to CT or NY
- indoor and outdoor applications.
- Cyfluthrin, cyano 11.8%
Demon Max Insecticide Pint 25.3% Cypermethrin
- Low concentration of active ingredient cypermethrin required for control
- Ultimate in long residual for protection that lasts
- Makes up to 32 gallons of finished spray
- Low water solubility, does not leach into water supplies
- Total protection against both Subterranean and Formosan species
HARRIS Boric Acid Roach and Silverfish Killer Powder w/Lure (16oz)
- 1.Long Lasting - Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- 2.Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- 3.Easy Application - The puffer with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- 4.Contains Irresistible Lure - Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- 5.EPA Registered - Made in the USA and Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
Safer 51703 Diatomaceous Earth-Bed Bug Flea, Ant, Crawling Insect Killer 4 lb
Effective Pest-Control Techniques
With a little research, you can purchase commercial-grade pest control products for your own use.
Being a registered pest control technician in two states, I have spoken with many individuals who have had to resort to paying a company to send a technician to their home after buying store bought products. While these products are somewhat effective, the result is less than desired. Typically, a tube of roach bait can be as much as seven dollars for a name brand. For just a few dollars more, you can buy the same products used by the pros. Look for the active ingredient; Fipronil is very effective against all types of roaches. This ingredient is also present in many general purpose products.
It's fairly easy to find these products online. By typing in "Pest Control Products" in your search bar, you should see results for at least a couple companies who will sell you just about every commercial grade product available. Most states prohibit individuals from applying these products to any property other than their own. As long as you only use them for personal use, you should be okay.
If you do decide to do your own pest control, always read the label. These products are, after all, insecticides, which means they are dangerous if misused. Alway wear protective equipment when applying them; at the very least wear protective gloves, and if applying liquids, wear eye protection as well. Always wash your hands after applying any product.
Do it yourself pest control can be effective, and save you money. However, when it comes to protecting your home against termites, call a professional. The products purchased at a store are never as effective as those products applied by professionals. The commercial products are available, but each state has its own rules when applying these products. Let the profesionals do your termite treatment.