Bestselling Pest Control Baits & Lures in 2020
Syngenta - 4041019 - Advion Cockroach Gel Bait - Insecticide - 4 x 30g
- Gel bait formulation
- Designed to control pest species of cockroaches
- Can be used on commercial, residential, and industrial sites
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Can be used in food handling areas
HARRIS Boric Acid Roach and Silverfish Killer Powder w/Lure (16oz)
- 1.Long Lasting - Continues to kill roaches, palmetto bugs, water bugs and silverfish for weeks after application as long as it's kept dry
- 2.Fast Acting - Insects coming into contact with the powder will die within 72 hours after initial contact
- 3.Easy Application - The puffer with extended straw makes application quick and simple for difficult to reach areas
- 4.Contains Irresistible Lure - Harris food grade lure attracts roaches from their hiding places
- 5.EPA Registered - Made in the USA and Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-10) for use in homes with people and pets
Tomcat Mouse Bait Attractant Gel Pre-Mixed Ready For Use with Mouse or Rat Traps 0362210
- Enhances the effectiveness of any mechanical trap
- Features no-drip bottle for easy application
- Ideal for baiting any mechanical trap
- Attracts both mice and rats
- Pre-mixed and ready to use
DPD TrueTech True Blue Bait Gun
Provoke Rat Attractant Bell Labs Rodent Lures
- Provoke Rat Attractant is a professional food-based gel which actually entices rats to rat traps.
- For use in Ideal for use with all rat traps, including the Trapper T-Rex Rat Trap
DuPont Advion Ant Control Bait Gel with a Plunger, Kills All Type of Ants, 30 Gram
- Indoor Use applications include cracks and crevices along walls or floors, behind or under equipment or appliances, under tables, within framing of tables or furniture, around sinks, within or near garbage collection areas, attics, crawl spaces, and cracks and crevices in cabinets.
- Applications in Nonfood/Nonfeed Handling Areas: Ant gel is designed for use as a spot or crack and crevice treatment to control ants in residential structures and the non-food /non-feed areas of commercial, industrial, public and institutional buildings/structures, including restaurants, warehouses, food processing plants, supermarkets, hospitals, nursing homes, motels, hotels, schools, laboratories, computer facilities, aircraft, buses, boats/ships, trains, pet shops and zoos.
- For use in: Indoors and outdoors Pet safe: Yes, when used as directed.
- Ant gel is specifically formulated to be attractive to all major pest species of ants such as Acrobat, Argentine, Big-headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Harvester, Honey, Little black, Odorous house,
- PESTICIDE DISPOSAL: Wastes resulting from the use of this product must be diposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.
Combat Source Kill Max R2 Large Roach Bait - 1 Box (8 Bait Stations Total)
- Combat roach bait stations
- Kills large roaches
- Easy to use
- Nothing to activate
- Works in hours
Rimi Top Gel Ant Pest Control Bait: 0.53oz Tube of Drops Exterminates Ants and Termites, Non-Toxic, No Smell, Child & Pet Safe, Eco-Friendly, Year’s Dose
Pest Ultrasonic Repellent, ebeau Electronic Plug Environmentally Safe Pest Control Device for Rodents Insects Mice Bugs Roaches Flies Spiders Lizards Pack of 6
Advion Cockroach Bait Arenas (6-Pack)
- Target pests: Cockroaches
- For commercial and residential use
- Controls roach population indoors and outdoors
- Pet safe, if used as directed on label
Harris Famous Roach & Silverfish Killer Tablets (6oz), Treats a Minimum of 12 Rooms, 145+ Tablets Included
- Great Value - Minimum of 145 tablets included to treat a minimum of 12 rooms, long lasting when kept dry & extremely cost effective
- EPA Registered - Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 3-1) for use in homes with people & pets
- Irresistible to Roaches - Active ingredient 40% boric acid w/ our formulated lure to attract roaches
- Kills the Entire Colony - Roaches carry boric acid back to their nests to kill the entire infestation
- Easy to Conceal - Use in hidden areas - under drawers, appliances and cabinets
Effective Fly Trap, 20 Pack Disposable Non-Toxic Flies Moths Sticky Glue Paper Boards Trappers Indoor Kitchen Outdoor Flying Insects Pest Control Fly Traps Killer Stickers Catcher Repellent
NOLO Bait - Grashopper & Cricket Control (1 lb Bag)
- Safe to use around humans, plants, and animals
- Most effective grasshopper/cricket bait
- %100 Organic
- Fast results
Nontoxic Roach Control for Your Home
We all hate those pesky little critters known as cockroaches. So how can you combat a light infestation without resorting to nasty chemicals? Here's a few tips.
If you find that you are seeing a roach every now and then, know that there are several more that you don't see. If you have a heavy infestation, you may need to call in a professional exterminator to deal with it. When dealing with a few roaches, though, there are a few low-cost simple - and nontoxic - ways to get rid of them yourself.
Outside your home, keep debris away from the foundation. Firewood stacked against the side of a house is an amusement park for roaches. Seal up cracks around windows, doors, and other openings.
One of the first defenses against roaches in your house is to declutter. Roaches seem to love clutter - especially paper clutter. Stacked newspapers and cardboard boxes are a magnet for roaches - add moisture to that and you're in for trouble.
Take the decluttering one step further and get things up off the floor. This will eliminate one hiding place for roaches.
Since roaches love wet, damp places - clean out the cabinets under your kitchen and bathroom sinks. Check for leaky pipes and damp items. If you find a leak, fix it and clean up the mess it's made.
In the kitchen - and the rest of the house - food scraps will attract roaches quickly. Empty trash cans regularly and don't leave food sitting out on countertops or tables. Especially don't leave food on the floor. Wipe up spills immediately. Wash dirty dishes and put them away on a daily basis.
In addition to regular cleaning to keep the roaches at bay, you may need to employ your own methods for decimating the population.
You can make your own roach baits by mixing a paste made of molasses or syrup and yeast granules. Drops of this mixture can by placed on jar lids along the walls under cabinets or on countertops. Basically, the roaches eat this concoction and it causes a gas buildup in their bodies. They can't eliminate the gas, so they die.
It really does work, but not overnight. It might take a few days or even a few weeks of these baits to see a drastic reduction in the roach population.
Boric acid is an effective poison for roaches and is safe for people and pets to be around (just be careful not to breathe in the powder). Sprinkle the powder along roach trails (usually against a wall) to kill the beasties. Boric acid is the same as the yeast baits - it doesn't work overnight, but it does work. You can find boric acid at pharmacies, health food stores or in the pest control department of your local home center.
For an especially potent roach whammy, try mixing a little boric acid with the molasses-yeast bait.
Another effective roach trap is made by smearing petroleum jelly along the inner rim of a jar. Drop in some apple, potato or banana peels then leave it sitting out overnight. The roaches can climb in - but they can't climb out, thanks to the petroleum jelly. The next morning, empty the jar of roaches into a bucket of soapy water to kill them.
Ridding your home of roaches is an ongoing battle - you won't be able to kill every last one of them. Using some of these tips, though, can help you drastically reduce the roach population in your home.