Bestselling Personal Protective Equipment & Safety Gear in 2020
REFLECTIVE VEST (2 Pack) | Lightweight, Adjustable & Elastic | Safety & High Visibility for Running, Jogging, Walking, Cycling | Fits over Outdoor Clothing - Motorcycle Jacket/Running Gear/Shirt
3M OCS1137 Classic Earplugs in Pillow Pak (Case of 200)
- 3M E-A-R Classic Earplugs set the standard in hearing protection as the world's first foam earplugs
- Slow recovery, low pressure foam conforms to the shape of the ear canal for enhanced comfort and wearability
- Moisture resistance helps maintain a consistent expansion time, even in humid situations
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL
- Flame resistant for potential arc flash situations and safer storage
- Noise Reduction Rating of 29 dB
- Moisture-resistant dermatological ally safe foam is not irritating
- Slow recovery PVC foam provides comfort with low pressure
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Made in the U.S.A.
3M Half Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6200/07025(AAD), Respiratory Protection, Medium(Pack of 1)
- This series combines comfort and convenience
- Comfortable soft, lightweight facepiece with easy-to-adjust head straps
- NIOSH approved for negative pressure air purifying and supplied air dual airline applications
- Can be disassembled, cleaned and reused
- Replaceable cartridges and filters allow reuse of facepiece for cost savings
UVEX by Honeywell Bionic Face Shield with Clear Polycarbonate Visor (S8500)
- Full shield design provides built-in chin protection and extended top-of-head coverage; protects against falling or flying objects, impacts, chemical splashes and airborne debris; black matte color
- Clear polycarbonate visor with excellent optics provide increased visibility; comfortable rear cell foam and lightweight, balanced, ergonomic design for extended use
- Easy-to-set, ratcheting headgear assures comfortable, secure fit; highly adjustable headgear tilts visor nearer or farther from face for preference and application; 2,784 total possible positions
- Easily replaceable visor available in the following options: Clear Uncoated, Clear Anti-Fog/Anti-Scratch, Shade 3.0 and Shade 5.0; breathable, removable, washable headband
- Must be worn with safety eyewear or goggles; fits comfortably with most goggles and respirators; 100% dielectric (no metal parts); meets ANSI Z87+ and CSA Z94.3 standards
Jackson Safety 370 Replacement Headgear (20696), Adjustable Jackson Welding Helmet Parts, Black and Gray
- 370 replacement headgear with adjustable ratchet suspension fits many of the Jackson Safety Brand's popular welding helmets
- Three-position slider allows welders to adjust the distance from the eyes to the lens
- Includes a crown strap adjustment to raise or lower the helmet
- Large ratchet with soft rubber grip allows size adjustment without removing the helmet
- Locks into a detent when lifted, helping to keep it in the upward position
3M OCS1135 Ear Soft Yellow Neons, Earplugs (Case of 200)
- Soft, pliable foam offers comfort for wearing over an extended time
- Earplugs are easy to roll down for quick and easy insertions
- Poly bag keeps each pair of earplugs clean before use
- Bright yellow allows quick compliance checks
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 33 dB, CSA Class AL
- Noise Reduction Rating of 33 dB
- Highest NRR available
- Self-adjusting foam provides low-pressure seal
- Dermatologically safe foam is nonirritating to skin
- Made in the U.S.A.
AMMEX - ABNPF44100-BX - Medical Nitrile Gloves - Disposable, Powder Free, Exam Grade, 4 mil, Medium, Black (Box of 100)
- AMMEX nitrile medical gloves offer better elasticity than vinyl gloves, better puncture resistance than latex gloves, and better abrasion resistance than chloroprene.
- Exam grade nitrile gloves come with textured fingers, fingertips, and palms to provide enhanced grip even in wet conditions.
- Powder-free and latex free, these black nitrile medical gloves are ideal for food handling, electronics, light-industrial, and laboratory applications.
- 4 mils thick around the palm and fingers. These black nitrile gloves are 9.5 inches long measured from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Black disposable nitrile gloves come in medium size and in a box of 100.
- Enjoy low prices when you get discounts off eligible Ammex products, and experience the convenience of free standard shipping on auto-deliveries and regularly scheduled deliveries when you receive your subscriptions on your monthly Subscribe & Save delivery day.
FogKicker Anti-Fog for Sports and Safety Goggles, Visors, Shields, and Helmets (Not for Eyeglasses)
- Single coating can prevent fog for up to a week
- Perfect for sports and safety goggles, and visors, including: motorcycle helmet visors, shooting goggles, power sports helmets and visors, motocross, paintball masks, hockey visors and shields, racquetball, and squash ball goggles
- Biodegradable and non-irritating
- Plant-based formula, coat on clear and dry in minutes
- Not recommended for eyeglasses, scuba masks, and swim goggles; Avoid using in extreme freezing conditions.
SAS Safety 2985 Non-Toxic Dust Mask Box of 50
- Protection against non-toxic particles; pollen, household dust, cut grass
- Single strap elastic head band
- Adjustable metal nose piece shapes easily to face
- Does not provide NIOSH approved protection
- 50 masks per box
Uvex S0250X Ultra-spec 2000 Safety Eyewear, Clear Frame, Clear UV Extreme Anti-Fog Lens
- 100-Percent polycarbonate wrap-around uni-lens design with vented sideshields
- Choice of anti-scratch or anti-fog lens coatings
- Adjustable temples for better comfort and fit
- Available in a variety of lens and frame tint options
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 and CSA Z94.3 standards
3M Ratchet Headgear H8A, Head and Face Protection 82783-00000, with 3M Clear Polycarbonate Faceshield WP96 (Pack of 1)
- Safety system comes with headgear and faceshield together
- Molded polycarbonate faceshield provides impact protection; Includes H8A ratchet headgear and WP96 polycarbonate faceshield.
- Five position crown strap and thirteen position ratchet suspension offer customization to individual wearers
- Meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010
- Offers head and face protection for many tasks where flying sparks, chips and debris are present
Peltor Sport Tri-Flange Corded Reusable Earplugs, 3-Pair Per Pack
- NRR 26 dB
- Triple-flange design for snug, comfortable fit
- Washable and corded
- Cord helps reduce the chance of loss when not in use
- 3-pair pack includes storage container to help keep plugs clean when not being worn
Athletic Tape in White, Ultra breathable Sports Tape, Zigzag Edge for Easy Tearing, 100% hospital grade Cotton, Latex free zinc oxide adhesive, 1.5 inch x 33 feet, Free pouch included (6 Pack)
- 100% ULTRA BREATHABLE COTTON - Hospital grade material allows moisture created by intense activity to permeate the tape and avoid build up maximizing adhesion to skin.
- STABILITY - Supports and maintains all your major joints; ankle, wrists, hands, thumb, knees, elbow, toes, feet, shoulder, achilles' heel
- PREVENTION - Helps prevent sprains, twists, and tweaks, during intense activity for maximum strength
- LATEX FREE WITH ZIGZAG EDGE - Latex free zinc oxide adhesive. Easy to tear zigzag edge for easy, safe, and accurate tearing with no scissors required.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our Athletic Tape is backed by a 100% guarantee that you will be completely satisfied with your product or get your money back.
Car Safety: Winter Safety Gear Every Car Should Have
Winter weather can subject drivers to a number of dangerous situations. But a few minutes of preparation can keep potential winter driving problems from becoming serious matters. Here are some key items to have in your car when the weather gets cold.
For anywhere in which temperatures drop below freezing, here are some key items that should be in your car during the winter.
This is a small investment in car safety that pays big dividends. Having a snow shovel in your car lets you dig out of small slippery spots before you get stuck badly and end up stranded.
If you're stranded in the cold or snow, the best strategy is usually to wait in your vehicle until help arrives. But if emergency personnel can't see you, then their efforts can be drastically hindered. Safety flares are the most effective way to alert rescuers of your presence. Reflective triangles are also a good way to signal too. They can't be seen from as long of a distance as flares, but they're somewhat safer to use.
A serious snowstorm can suddenly leave you stranded for hours. If so, you'll need to think clearly to take the right steps to get through it. And that means keeping your body at least somewhat nourished. You don't have to pack anything fancy. Ideally, you should carry food that can stay in the car during the entire winter without spoiling. Energy bars or trail mix are excellent choices for this.
If you're stranded in a remote location you could be faced with a situation in which all you can do is wait in your vehicle. In that case, you'll be thankful you have something to keep you warm. (The vehicle's heater should be used sparingly to avoid running the car out of gas or forcing engine exhaust into the car if it's packed in deep snow.)
First aid kit
Minor wounds can become significant problems if you're stranded in the winter for many hours. Take into account the possibility of injuries by packing a basic first aid kit.
When you leave the house for work, you may not be dressed to deal with winter weather. But the situation may demand it. If you're in dress clothes and your car gets stuck, you can at least safely try to dig out if you can put on some boots and a warm winter coat. By doing so, you may also avoid ruining good clothing.
Perhaps the most important car safety device for winter is your mobile phone. With this lifesaver you can call a tow truck, get medical assistance or let people know your car is stranded. Never leave the house without it. And, perhaps most importantly, check to make sure your phone's battery has a good charge so you can depend on it.