Bestselling PC Virtual Reality Headsets in 2022
Dell - Visor Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers for Compatible Windows PCs
- Compatible OS : Must be connected by a cable to a PC running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Inside-out cameras : Eliminate the need for external cameras and setup.
- Required connectors : Features an HDMI 2.0 video output, USB 3.0, and 3.5mm audio jack.Easy to wear and take off flip-up visor : Enables convenient transition from the virtual to the real world.
- Weight-balanced, cushioned headband : Takes the pressure off your nose and cheeks and offers comfort for long-lasting VR sessions.
- Wireless controllers: Dell Visor Controllers allow smooth movement in VR and provide haptic feedback for a more immersive experience. Features Bluetooth interface for an easy setup.
- Bend VR to your will :Includes a thumb stick, touchpad, trigger button, grab button, windows button, menu button, pairing button.
SARLAR 3D VR Headset, Virtual Reality Goggles Movies Video Games Viewer for iOS, Android, Microsoft & PC Phones Series Within 4.0-6.5 Inch
- IT'S COMFORTABLE- Sarlar 3d VR is extremely light on your eyes and Nose Bridge. Extra cushioning around the headset offers ultimate luxury. You will never feel the weight of such a high performance while spending hours watching movies. The velcro straps sit comfortably over your head and fully adjustable to the shape of your head. Once you find your perfect position, the VR headset will sit securely for as long as desired.
- IT'S IMMERSIVE- Sarlar virtual reality headset is designed for a full immersive field of view. Experience panoramic view with immersive FOV102, whilst the screen gets magnified by 5.2 times. Its super vision will give you an unlimited world with incredible visual fidelity and immersive feeling.
- IT'S CONVENIENT- The middle-line adjustment is perfectly calibrated for all sizes: once you've set up your phone once, you won't have to do it again the next time!
- IT'S A BARGAIN- Sarlar VR goggles comes with an additional guard which blocks the light out and incorporates some bars that you can slide to hold your phone in place depending on its size. The biggest selling point about the Sarlar VR headset is that it's compatible with almost any smartphone currently available.
- LOTS OF Apps- The Sarlar VR viewer can fit almost any smartphone meaning that you have access to a huge range of apps available on google play stores and apple store. It will even work with Microsoft phones. There're plenty of immersive content and videos to download that can be found on Netflix and Hulu. Don't forget to play great games such a s hanging gliding, VR crazy swing, 3D Space Station, Galaxy and Jurassic land. The list of games is endless. Just don't get lost in the virtual world.
Acer (AH101-D8EY) Windows Mixed Reality Headset Model VD.R05AP.002
Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
VR Headset Standalone, 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality All in One with Built-in 5.5 inch Full HD 1080P Screen Android System for YouTube, Google Play, Games, 360° Immersive Theater with WiFi & Bluetooth
VR Remote Controller Gamepad Bluetooth Control VR Video, Film, Game, Selfie, Flip E-book/PPT/Nook page, Mouse, in Virtual Reality Headset 3D Glasses PC Tablet laptop Samsung Gear VR iPhone Smart Phone
HAMSWAN 3D VR Headset, 3D VR Glasses Virtual Reality Headset for 3D Movies and Games - Light Weight VR Goggles Compatible with iOS, Android and Other Phones within 4.0-6.0 Inch
HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - Two-month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE - True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 2800 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
VR Headset Virtual Reality Headset Adjustable Lenses For 3D Movies and Games,Comfortable & Immersive Experience VR Goggles for IOS and Android Device
HP - Mixed Reality Headset and Controllers (2018 New)
Stealth 350VR Amplified Virtual Reality Gaming Headset - Variable Bass Boost - Mic Monitoring - PlayStation VR and PS4 - PlayStation 4
- Battery-Powered Amplification - Amplified audio for greater immersion. Play for over 30 hours on a single charge
- Variable Bass Boost - Enhances lows and adds depth and realism to game audio
- Mic Monitoring - Let's players hear their own voice inside the headset to avoid shouting
- Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone - Provides crystal clear chat and eliminates background noise, and can be removed when not in use
- Lightweight & Ergonomic VR Design - "Built for VR" design provides clearance for VR headbands and cables. Ear cushion fabric with foam cushioning, headset power rechargeable battery
NOON VR PLUS – Virtual Reality Headset with VR Streaming from your PC to your Smartphone (NVRG-02)
GenBasic Quad HD Android AIO Standalone Virtual Reality Headset System - 2560x1440 All in One VR Headset with HDMI Input WiFi Bluetooth
NextFest Hits Jacob Javits Center
This article profiles the prolific tools companies showcased in the sixt annual next fest. Including rides to outer space, virtual reality video games and spaceship repair droids. Science fiction meets reality, at least for one day in downtown manhattan.
Upon entering the exhibition pavilion one is struck with a childlike awe when seeing the worlds fastest land car powered on C cell batteries and an electronic synthesizer which sounds tones according to where you place your hand over motion sensing lasers.
Green is good:
Stepping beyond that into the main hall, it is evident that G.E. is the main sponsor and the company is pushing green technologies like no other. 1.5 megawatt wind turbines, a hybrid locomotive that stores excess braking heat for fuel, purification techniques that turn dirty rivers into h2o cleaner then bottled water, paper thin displays that function as wallpaper and a Television screen are among the first few exhibits.
Further beyond G.E's main exhibit is "Robot Row" showcasing Fembot dancers that help you dance and walk like a real lady. Good the for the ultra rich who really cant buy a carbon based life form for a date. There were also Dj-ing robots that really are nothing short of gigantic bionic arms that can spin 4/4 beats forward and backwards so exact, you won't be able to tell which way the song is supposed to play. These German beat masters made some mind blowing remixes of pop songs at the festival, too bad funk master flex wasn't there to humiliate them. Another innovation present which will truly advance humanity was the Robo Bartender. Unlike human bartenders that might forget you or even worse, spill your drink, they're fast and efficient in service and couldn't care less if you leave a tip. Too bad all they were serving was non-alcoholic drinks, or I might have been dancing with the Fembots!
Departing from Robot row and into the entertainment section you come upon electronic games that would keep you occupied for the better part of a century. A "video game" in which you actually fight the characters in a mortal combat style game was the main highlight. The motion sensing cameras catch your every move and show it on a movie screen behind you. It is a fun way to beat up Bruce lee and other miscellaneous ninjas but the spokesperson for the device wouldn't comment on how much it would cost install to it in my living room. Another amazing contraption was a sort of American gladiator meets cyber space metal ball, where players don virtual reality goggles, motion sensing gloves and run around in a true 3-d shooting game.
The real reason why I was so excited for next fest was to see when, how and at what the cost would be to get off this planet, and head home. Spaceship 2 answered all my questions and more. It is the predessescor of Space Ship One; the world famous space plane commercially funded space plane that took a civilian into suborbital space. Spaceship 2 is slightly larger and more accomidating. So what about the cost? For the low low prive of a Mir $200 grand, you too can blast off into the horizons', and feel the unearthly sensation of weightlessnessâ€¦ for all of four minutes.
The flights will carry passengers up to space to let them experience forces 4 times earths normal pull when they fly into space from a specially equipped jet airliner. Passengers will then be able to float around and enjoy some breathtaking views before plummeting back down to earth at 7 times the earth's normal pull. Flights are scheduled to begin in 2020 after approval is cleared and the spaceport in New Mexico is completed.
The aforementioned are just some of the 130 exhibits present at the event. There is something that even the staunchest technophobe would enjoy at the festival. You must keep in mind that Next fest is not a gadget fest, the average consumer be experience these technologies in the Foreseeable future, the festival is an exhibition of concepts, the components of which will make their way into your life starting soon. Even so there are no promises, if you start dating a robot because you think it's hip, you're still a freak.