Bestselling PC Virtual Reality Controllers in 2021
Dell - Visor Virtual Reality Headset and Controllers for Compatible Windows PCs
- Compatible OS : Must be connected by a cable to a PC running Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. Inside-out cameras : Eliminate the need for external cameras and setup.
- Required connectors : Features an HDMI 2.0 video output, USB 3.0, and 3.5mm audio jack.Easy to wear and take off flip-up visor : Enables convenient transition from the virtual to the real world.
- Weight-balanced, cushioned headband : Takes the pressure off your nose and cheeks and offers comfort for long-lasting VR sessions.
- Wireless controllers: Dell Visor Controllers allow smooth movement in VR and provide haptic feedback for a more immersive experience. Features Bluetooth interface for an easy setup.
- Bend VR to your will :Includes a thumb stick, touchpad, trigger button, grab button, windows button, menu button, pairing button.
Wireless Bluetooth Games controller with Joystick for VR Glasses, built-in Holder for Smartphones, Compatible with almost Computers from the High Quality Brand Shinecon - C07
- High Quality Portable Bluetooth Wireless Controller
- Can be used as VR Glasses remote, Smartphone's Gamepad, TV box and Smart TVs remote control, wireless mouse, music control, E-book page, PPT presentation etc...
- Compatible with iOS, Android, Windows etc...
- Long play time, about 40H continuos gaming
- High capacity rechargeable lithium battery
Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System
HTC VIVE Virtual Reality System
- FREE CONTENT WITH PURCHASE - Two-month free trial of Viveport Subscription included with your purchase.
- FULLY IMMERSIVE - True-to-life movements with realistic graphics, directional audio and HD haptic feedback.
- PRECISION MOVEMENT TRACKING - 360-degree controller and headset tracking covers your movements to the millimeter, floor-to ceiling.
- FLEXIBLE PLAY AREA - Room-Scale VR with just two base stations. Use VIVE seated, standing or in a space up to 15 feet x 15 feet.
- POWERED BY STEAM VR - Enjoy over 2800 games for SteamVR, plus everything you love about Steam, including new releases, automatic game updates and millions of your closest friends, in VR.
VR Remote Controller Gamepad Bluetooth Control VR Video, Film, Game, Selfie, Flip E-book/PPT/Nook page, Mouse, in Virtual Reality Headset 3D Glasses PC Tablet laptop Samsung Gear VR iPhone Smart Phone
Morjava VR Box Mini Portable Wireless Bluetooth Controller Joystick Remote Gamepad Music Player Camera Shutter Google Cardboard Virtual Reality Headset 3d Glasses PC Android IOS (White)
- This bluetooth controller is portable and functional, widely used for mobile phone,MID,TV box,PC,gamepad,wireless mouse,virtual reality glasses etc. Compatiable with IOS,
- Mode 1: Android mouse/ shutter/ game, press START and Mode 1 button to power on.
- Mode 2: Android music/ shutter/ game, press START and Mode 2 button to power on.
- Mode 3: IOS shutter/ game, press START and Mode 3 button to power on.
- Small size and light-weighted, to be convenient to carry on.
HP - Mixed Reality Headset and Controllers (2018 New)
Matricom G-Pad BX Wireless USB Rechargeable Bluetooth Pro Game Pad Joystick (Samsung Gear VR and G-Box Compatible!)
- High Precision Variable Reisistant joysticks provide silky smooth gaming performance for your gaming pleasure. Dual mode connectivty makes this gamepad highly compatible with all common platforms.
- Compatible with Samsung Gear VR, G-Box and most other Android Bluetooth compatible input devices.
- Comfortable design Highest quality ABS plastic material for the longest life and.
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery provides hours of continuous gameplay without the need to recharge. Running out of charge? No problem, plug in the Mini USB cable to charge and game simultaneously!
- 16 button design with two high precision variable joysticks makes this one of the most useful and powerful game pads available today! Buttons: A, B, Y, X, D-Pad - Up, Down, Left, Right, Finger Triggers: L1, L2, R1, R2, Functions - Start, Select, Mode, Turbo - Joysticks: Two (2) High Resolution variable joysticks.
Samsung Gear VR w/Controller - US Version - Discontinued by Manufacturer
- Go anywhere, do anything, be anyone with virtual reality
- Complete 360 immersion with a wide 101o field of view
- New social Features to interact with friends in VR -watch a movie/TV together, play a game or just chat in a virtual world
- Seamless integration w/ Samsung gear 360 to create your own VR content
Universal Wireless Gamepad VR Controller
- Bring your real hands into virtual environments with this pair of controllers for Oculus Rift.
- Natural gestures and finger movement create a sense of true hand presence for more realistic, memorable, and tactile VR.
- Constellation tracking lets you manipulate objects in your virtual environment with extraordinary precision.
- Explore an expansive list of groundbreaking new Touch experiences on the Oculus Store.
- This is an Oculus Rift accessory only. Rift headset sold separately.
VR Glasses Bluetooth Remote Controller, Kasonic Wireless Support Virtual Reality Headset Glasses for Iphone,Samsung,IOS or Android Smartphones
- Smart Design: In accordance with ergonomic design- It goes in for streamline design on product figure, it provides both fashionable sense and feel of the science and technology. They fit snug to your fingers providing accuracy and flexibility.
- Easy Operation: Zero-lag Bluetooth, Easy Pairing Procedure, No Root or plug-in required, simple setup for gaming.
- Support System:Android/IOS. It is compatible IOS systems,for iPhone. It is compatible with Android systems,for Samsung, HTC, and most Android phone.
- Wireless Protocol:Bluetooth 3.0 compiant.4 modes for A:music&video; B:games;C:VR,Video,selfie; D: Selfie,mouse.
- Portable: Small Size and Light Weight,very Convenient Use. Free lifetime technical support and 6-month manufacturer's warranty.
Samsung Hmd Odyssey Windows Mixed Reality Headset with 2 Wireless Controllers (XE800ZAA-HC1US)
- Premium built-in AKG headphones won't shake loose during gameplay. With rich 360-degree spatial sound, you can hear when someone's sneaking up on you and detect clues about what's around you.
- Any mixed reality badge headset is compatible. Any of the windows mixed realitybadged motion controllers are compatible. PC- compatible gamepad or mouse/ keyboard will work too.The only mixed reality headset to Feature an integrated microphone array. Built directly into the headset, the array reduces noise so you can communicate clearly and interact with Cortana.
- Imagine the Thrill of VR combined with a phenomenal sense of presence. With Windows mixed reality, you can Escape to a world of immersive, exhilarating experiences.
5 Retro Video Game Gimmicks that Are Absent in Current Gen Games
Retro video games didn't have 3D graphics, motion controllers, or online gameplay, but it had its own charm as you'll see what the following retro gaming gimmicks and staples that are no longer present in current generation games.
What ever happened to cheat codes? There was once a time when you didn't buy a game before first trying to figure out what cheat codes it promised and video game magazines, websites, and word of mouth cheat code sharing was an integral part of being a gamer. Cheat codes are pretty much lost in current games and is one of the retro gaming gimmicks that I miss mostly.
Combo Button Proficiency
In the golden days of gaming, you pretty much had to be a gaming wizard to kick tail at an arcade or on a home entertainment system and there was a skill that all great gamers had in common; a great memory. Retro games required players to remember lots of different buttons to perform killer moves, in-game combos, cheat codes, and pretty much anything that elite gamers accomplished.
Do you remember Contra, Donkey Kong, Battletoads, Punch-out, and Ninja Gaiden? Those games were so difficult that they shouldn't have even been considered games. Heck, Contra was unbeatable without the Konami code that unlocked 30 lives and games like Pac-Man, Dig Dug, and Donkey Kong, and Duck Hunt were so difficult that they had no ending; they had kill screens.
Secret levels added a bit of mystery, secrecy, and "know-it-all-ness" to gaming that you just don't get with current gen games. Most seasoned gamers can remember trying to reach Noob Saibot in Mortal Kombat or when they first discovered that they could play Super Mario 3 behind the map. Secret levels were an excuse to play games from different angles and "explore"; another thing that's desperately missing in current games.
The deuteroganist is lost in today's gaming world. Mario had Luigi, Sonic had Tails, and Link had Epona, but today's protagonist goes about things the solo way as you can plainly see with gaming leads like Master Chief, Kratos, and Nathan Drake.
For more, read 10 Video Games We Keep Buying, but Haven't Changed in Eons , 7 Video Game Heroes that Were Secretly Full-Fledged Criminals , and 5 Video Game Movies that Are as Kick-Ass as the Games They're Made From