Bestselling Patio Wall Light Fixture in 2020
Outdoor Wall Sconce LED Lights-Modern Waterproof Up Down Aluminum Cylinder LED Wall Light Fixtures Dual Head Wall Lamp With E27 Socket AC 85-240V for Courtyard Garden Porch Corridor ( Cuboid Gray)
- Dual head LED wall light with E27 socket : Applies for outdoor lighting and decoration, entryway, walkway, wall, patio, porch ect.
- 100% Safety and Quality Guaranteed : This up down led wall lamp Constructed by high quality aluminum, it can ensure extended reliability and longevity use .
- High Power Dual-Head LED light : 18W (Max. 9W for one side), 360 degrees Beam Angle Lighting.IP65 weatherproof rated. 3.5*5.9*13.4 inch, no UV or IR radiation, low power consumption,extremely long life up to 50,000 hours.
- Easy to install : only take 3-5 minutes. Screws and a hinge are provided and no complicated wiring is necessary.simple to replace, convenient using.
- 2 Year Warranty : Feel free to contact us if you are not satisfied with purchase; We promise that all of your problems will be solved in a short time.
Design House 505198 Jelly Jar 1 Light Wall Light, Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Features an Oil Rubbed finish, nautical design and clear glass
- With a glare-free illumination and spot-on color rendition, this light is perfect for porch or backyard
- The jelly jar light's petite design mounts seamlessly to the wall without chain or visible wires
- It uses a 60-watt bulb (not included) and is UL listed to ensure the highest quality possible
- Product dimension: 5.1 x 4.5 x 7.5 inches. Item weight: 2 pounds
- Comes with a 10-year limited warranty
BAXIA TECHNOLOGY Solar Lights Outdoor,Wireless 28 LED Solar Motion Sensor Lights,Waterproof Security Lights for Outdoor Wall,Back Yard,Fence,Garage,Garden,Driveway(400LM,4 Packs)
One-Light Outdoor Wall Fixture, Polished Graphite Finish on Steel Cylinder (2 Pack)
- Westinghouse One-light Outdoor Wall Fixture
- Polished graphite finish on steel cylinder
- 7 by 4-1/2 inches (H x W); extends 7-7/8 inches; 2-3/4 inches high from center of outlet box; back plate is 5 by 4-1/4 inches (H x W)
- Uses one medium-base light bulb, 75-watt maximum (not included)
LITOM 24 LED Solar Lights Outdoor, 3 Optional Modes Wireless Motion Sensor Light with 270° Wide Angle, IP65 Waterproof, Easy-to-install Security Lights for Front Door, Yard, Garage, Deck, Porch-4 Pack
HEATHCO HZ-4192-WH WHT Alexandria Lantern
- Alexandria style lantern motion activated nighttime lighting with duality
- Weather resistant finish
- Manufactured in China
Solar Motion Sensor Light Outdoor, iThird 21 LED Solar Powered Security Lights for Yard Patio Garage Waterproof 3 Modes Super Bright(Warm White)
Lightess Wall Sconce Outdoor Wall Lamp Modern Exterior Light Fixtures Waterproof LED Bulkhead Light Rectangle Shape Transparent PC Cover, 10W Cold White
- Measurement: 10.2*4.9*4.9 inches (260*125*125mm). Voltage: 110V. Wattage: 10W. Light source: 20*LED chips included.
- Waterproof IP54, ensure the outdoor sconce is able to withstand all weather conditions, protection from splashed water.
- LED Outdoor Wall Light: energy-efficient, so you can save money on the cost of product. The LED light has 10W low consumption, but it can replace 60W incandescent, which means that you can save energy bill in its long lifespan. It's suitable for indoor & outdoor use.
- Installation: HARD-WIRED. NOTE: It is electric light, ON and OFF, Without motion sensor function, you need to install ON/OFF on the wall. Made of PC cover and aluminum with advanced casting technology which is rust-proof and yellowing proof, robust, secure, good vibration resistance.
- Ideal for decorating your house, home and garden or illuminating paths, decks, docks, boats, driveways, stairways, pavements.
LITOM Solar Lights Outdoor, 54 LED Super Bright 270°Wide Angle Motion Sensor Lights, Wireless Waterproof Security Solar Light for Front Door, Yard, Garage, Deck, Porch, Shed, Walkway, Fence (4 Pack)
LEONLITE 30W 3-Head Motion Activated LED Outdoor Security Light, Photo Sensor, 3 Modes, 150W Halogen Equivalent, 5000K Daylight, 2200lm Floodlight for Entryways, Patios, Decks, Stairs, Bronze
Westinghouse 6230600 New Haven One-Light Exterior Wall Lantern on Steel with Clear Seeded Glass, Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- One-light fixture is perfect for use in front or back entryways or on a porch
- Outdoor rated fixture, oil rubbed bronze finish with clear seeded glass
- Use one 100 watt maximum medium-base light bulb
- Height 12-3/4 inches, Width 6-1/2 inches, Extends from wall 8-5/8 inches, Height from center of outlet box 4-7/8 inches, Back plate height 6-7/8 inches, Back plate width 4-1/2 inches
- Includes installation instructions and mounting hardware, UL/CUL listed for safety
Outdoor Exterior Wall Light Fixture Lantern Porch Patio Downlight/Uplight, Black
- Single bulb up or downlight black finish die-cast aluminum light fixture with clear beveled glass panels
- Measures 7" W x 17 3/4" H and extends 8" from the wall
- Back/mounting plate measures 4 1/4" W x 5 3/4" H
- Requires one 100 W Type A or 26W CFL bulb (accepts CFL and LED) - not included
- CSA US Listed
Design House 520965 Mason 1 Light Indoor/Outdoor Wall Light, Galvanized Steel Finish
- Illuminates decks, driveway, porches, and indoor spaces
- Cost effective and deters theft and crime in your area
- Uses (1) 60 watt medium base bulb (not included)
- Constructed of formed steel and suitable for Damp locations
- 11.13-inches tall by 8.38-Inches wide
Think Twice Before Purchasing Light Fixtures Online
While online lighting websites offer great fixture options, returning lighting items can cost you a huge chunk of change.
After we purchased the home we now live in, one of the first things I wanted to change was the kitchen light fixture. It had a serious case of the uglies, and the light cover no longer sat snugly against the ceiling. I looked for a replacement at chain home improvement stores (both in person and online), but nothing there was a good fit for my kitchen.
Next, I began a search for a classy and unique lighting fixture on the Lamps Plus website. This showroom has a huge selection of beautiful lighting options. After exploring numerous choices, my husband and I settled on one we thought would be a perfect fit for our kitchen. We measured the space in our kitchen and compared it to the fixture's online measurements to ensure the end result would be what we wanted. The light fixture wasn't cheap, but the price seemed fair, and free shipping made the purchase more attractive.
When the light fixture arrived, the design was what we expected. The fixture itself was new as advertised and well-packaged. However, after we installed it, we realized it would not provide as much light as we needed, so we knew we had to send it back.
The packaging clearly stated customers must obtain a return authorization number to return merchandise, so I called the Lamps Plus customer service number to request one. After being on hold for 11 minutes (an unacceptable length of time in my view), my call was answered by a customer service agent who disconnected me about 10 seconds into our conversation. Not wanting to sit on hold again, I emailed the account representative who had been assigned to me at the time of my purchase. She promptly sent me the return authorization number. I repackaged the lighting fixture exactly as it had been sent to me and headed off to the UPS Store to send it back.
After the UPS Store agent measured and weighed the package, he look at me regretfully and informed me it would cost $100 to send the light fixture back, even using the slowest shipping method - that amount was half of what we paid for the fixture. He explained that the problem was the size of the box and the distance it had to be shipped-from the Midwest to California. Because the box had so much vacant headroom on the inside, I asked if making the box shorter would help. He said that would save me $30 and graciously assisted me in making the modifications.
I thought about keeping the fixture, but I really had no place I could use it, and I didn't feel selling it on Craigslist would net me any more money than I would get returning it.
Would I buy a light fixture online again? Probably not. Even though I did my homework by measuring for the fixture, there was no way to be 100 percent sure it would meet my needs until it was installed. I can't afford another testing session like this one.
In fact, I've learned an even bigger lesson - avoid buying large items online unless the company offers free return shipping or you've seen the exact same item in person or used it previously and know it will work. Spending money on return shipping is like throwing it down the drain.
For more tips on online shopping and avoiding customer service headaches, visit my blog: Who Cares About Customers?