Bestselling Patient Treatment Equipment in 2020
FDA cleared OTC HealthmateForever YK15AB TENS unit with 4 outputs, apply 8 pads at the same time, 15 modes Handheld Electrotherapy device | Electronic Pulse Massager for Electrotherapy Pain Management -- Pain Relief Therapy : Chosen by Sufferers of Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Bursitis, Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Sciatica, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia, Shin Splints, Neuropathy and other Inflammation Ailments Patent No. USD723178S
Theragun G2PRO Professional Massager
- The Theragun G2PRO is a single speed powerful and loud (85 decibel) device that effectively provides deep muscle treatment unlike typical massagers. Physician calibrated (16mm amplitude combined with 2,400 percussions per minute) and made with high-quality industrial components designed to last.
- Theragun G2PRO is portable, precise, powerful on the go pain relief for muscle pain, soreness, tightness.
- Combining amplitude, frequency, and torque, the Theragun G2PRO puts your comfort and ease-of-use first. This combination has been tested for years to provide the best deep muscle treatment possible without stalling.
- The ergonomically designed handle allows you to reach every part of your body for complete muscle activation and muscle pain, soreness, and tightness relief.
- Activate muscles, stimulate blood flow, increase range of motion, and reduce pain with the 4 AmpBIT attachments: Standard Ball AmpBIT (for entire body), Large Ball AmpBIT (for large muscle groups), Cone AmpBIT (for deep tissue and trigger points), and Dampener AmpBIT (for bone and sensitive areas)
Zacurate Pro Series 500DL Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor with silicon cover, batteries and lanyard (Mystic Black)
Exercise Ball Poster Laminated - Total Body Workout - Personal Trainer Fitness Program - Swiss, Yoga, Balance & Stability Ball Home Gym Poster - Tone Your Core, Abs, Legs Gluts & Upper Body - 20"x30"
- LAMINATED POSTER CONTAINS: 40 stability ball exercises you can do! Great for indoor workouts!
- Clearly Illustrated Start/Finish Positions and Targeted Muscles
- Exercises for Your Entire Body | Upper, Lower & Core Body Workouts
- Sculpt & Shape Your Body | Tone & Tighten Abs
- Improve Strength, Endurance & Posture | Personal Trainer Approved! Arrives rolled in a protective tube enclosed in a poly bag to ensure it gets to you in great shape.
Ontel Thermapulse Relief Wrap Extra, Long Heat Wrap, Blue
Pure Enrichment PureRelief XL King Size Heating Pad (Charcoal Gray) - Fast-Heating Machine-Washable Pad - 6 Temperature Settings, Moist Heat Therapy Option, Auto Shut-Off and Storage Bag - 12" x 24"
- FULL BODY RELIEF: Extra-large 12" x 24" heating pad is perfect for treating sore muscles in your back, shoulders, abdomen, legs, and arms.
- SUPER-SOFT MICROPLUSH: Thick microplush fibers offer maximum comfort for daily use.
- FAST-HEATING: Heats in seconds to provide fast pain relief to aching muscles.
- MOIST HEAT OPTION: Safely use for moist or dry heat therapy.
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Your satisfaction is guaranteed thanks to our industry-leading warranty program.
DYNAPRO Exercise Ball - 2,000 lbs Stability Ball - Professional Grade – Anti Burst Exercise Equipment for Home, Balance, Gym, Core Strength, Yoga, Fitness, Desk Chairs (Black, 65 Centimeters)
IMAK Compression Pain Relief Mask and Eye Pillow, Cold Therapy for Headache, Migraine, and Sinus Pain, Patented, Universal Size
- Soothes tired & puffy eyes
- Provides cooling relief
- Blocks out light
- Washable for easy care
AmazonBasics Medicine Ball, 10-Pounds
- 10-pound ball for upper- and lower-body exercises
- Ideal for classic medicine ball workouts
- Helps develop core strength, balance, and coordination
- Sturdy rubber construction; can bounce off hard surfaces
- Textured finish provides a superior grip
Apex Cervical Orthosis - Firm
- MADE IN THE USA - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- SIZE: 8" x 4" x 4.5" - Adjustable to 3 heights - Assists restoration of proper cervical posture
- FIRM SUPPORT- Helps decrease pressure on cervical soft tissue and counteracts forward head posture
- RECOVERY- Helps in recovery from acceleration/deceleration injuries
- RESTORATION- The Apex helps counter the negative forces caused by forward posture, and works to gently reverse kyphotic attitude when used daily under the supervision of a spinal professional.
Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | Standard Size Ultra Heat, 3 Heat Settings | Light Blue, 12 Inch x 15 Inch
Sunbeam Heating Pad for Pain Relief | Standard Size UltraHeat, 3 Heat Settings with Moist Heat| Light Blue, 12-Inch x 15-Inch
Exercise Ball -Professional Grade Exercise Equipment Anti Burst Tested with Hand Pump- Supports 2200lbs- Includes Workout Guide Access- 55cm/65cm/75cm/85cm Balance Balls (Bright Blue, 65 cm)
Nailing the Diagnosis
DermaFiction is a series of patient stories about dermatological diseases. Nailing the Diagnosis is a story about nail psoriasis.
He was not expecting a lady dermatologist and looked almost disappointed. But he was impressed with her diagnosis though she seemed to be uncertain herself. He was expecting her to give an antifungal like most of the previous dermatologists have done. She seemed to be more interested in his skin though she didn't hesitate to touch his disfigured nails. She even examined his mouth though he wondered about the connection between disfigured nails and his teeth. Or was she looking at something else?
Monica noticed it for the first time on his twenty-third birthday. They were sitting in their favourite bench in the park. But it was not very obvious that time. Few depressions on his left thumb nail which made it rough. He didn't bother much either. But when he noticed dirt like thing (was it really dirt?) accumulating under his nails he knew something was wrong. He thought it will disappear with the lotion his first dermatologist gave him to apply twice daily. He meticulously applied it for 6 months as instructed with no improvement. Gradually his nails became yellow and the toe nails also started showing the same changes. Nails were even painful at times.
Lichen Planus or nail psoriasis, the second one being more likely; the dermatologist told him. The diagnosis seemed scary, but the smile on her face reassured him. At least she is not going to give him another antifungal. She said it is rare for this disease to destroy the nails without affecting the skin. Was he expected to be happy because it didn't touch his skin?
When he called Monica he was almost in tears. When the dermatologist mentioned nail biopsy he thought she is going to clip his nail with a nail cutter. When she said she needs a small part of the nail along with the skin underneath from the part where nail is attached to the bone, he was terrified. He asked for 2 days time to psychologically prepare for the biopsy. Vivid pictures of people being tortured by pushing a knife below the nail flashed before his eyes.
After two sleepless nights he reached the clinic along with Monica for biopsy. The dermatologist let her sit inside the procedure room. The dermatologist gave an injection to the sides of the finger that made the finger numb. Monica tried to distract him by asking few questions. He made an attempt to start a conversation with her, though he knew the questions were irrelevant. Biopsy was over in twenty minutes and the pain was minimal. The dermatologist showed him the bit of tissue in a small, clean bottle with a clear fluid inside. The bottle was neatly labelled with his name. She said she was expecting to have the report in six days. Apparently they have to process it and see under the microscope to find out what is wrong with his nails.
He was at the clinic on time with Monica. He never missed any appointments. The dermatologist had a paper in front of her which could probably herald the culmination of eleven years of silent suffering. He had a firm grip on Monica's hand. He tried to read the dermatologist's face before the words came out. But he was too stressed to do that.
Her diagnosis was right. It was indeed nail psoriasis, but he was not sure what it meant for him. This time when she mentioned the treatment he was not scared like before. He was ready to endure any pain if it could end his misery.
According to her, the only treatment that could work is the injection of a medication below and all round the nails once a month for few months. But she assured him that it was going to be only as painful as the biopsy. He trusted her.
Nails were still rough. But the discoloration and the dirt underneath were gone. The gloves he always used to carry with him in his shoulder bag were also gone. His smile was back as he comfortably placed his hands on Monica's shoulders for the first time.
Epilogue: Psoriasis affecting only nails is difficult to diagnose. The nails become rough and discolored with small depressions. Nails can have deposits underneath loosening them. Several treatment modalities are available though the results vary.