Bestselling Pasta & Pizza Tools in 2020
NewlineNY Stainless Steel 5 Pcs Pasta Tool Set: 1 Pasta Noodle Multipurpose Tong, 1 Spaghetti Measure Tool, 1 Pizza Roller Cutter, 1 Coffe Spoon, 1 Set Measuring Spoons
- Price includes NewlineNY Stainless Steel 5 Pcs Pasta Tool Set: 1 Pasta/Noodle Tong, 1 Spaghetti Measurement Tool, 1 Pizza Roller/Cutter, 1 Coffe Spoon, 1 Set Measuring Spoons
- Multipurpose Spaghetti Pasta Tong, Spaghetti Pasta Measurer, Handy Pizza Roller/Cutter, Long Handles Coffe/Tea Scope, Precise Measuring Spoons
- Excellent gift set for house warming, Dad/Mom, Holiday/birthday gift
- 18/10 Stainless steel; Easy for cleaning & dishwasher safe
- Best Value with 5 tools in one set Price
Meter.llc 111 1111
Nuovoware Pastry Scraper and Cutter, Premium Stainless Steel Multipurplose Pizza Dough Cutter and Chopper with Measurement Makings, Black Handle
- Equipped with premium rust-resistant stainless steel blade and excellent build reinforced plastic handle, heavy duty and long lasting life.
- Scrape and cut bread dough or pizza dough easily with this stainless steel pastry cutter. It can also be used for crushing, chopping, lifting, scooping, and even measuring.
- With sharp steel blade and a wide, comfortable nonslip rubber handle, this pastry scraper and cutter is comfortable to hold and work.
- Etched measurements on blade help to measure both length and thickness of dough and pastry.
- Easy to clean, dishwasher Safe, FDA Approved, One year warranty.
LaGondola Professional Pasta Cutter Wheel, Ravioli Cutter,Timeless Natural Wood Handle and Durable Brass Head (Smooth Wheel)
- Professional Pasta and Ravioli Cutter Wheel, in Brass and Natural Wood
- Lifetime guarantee Truly artisan production ,Made in Italy
- Smooth Pastry Cutter Wheel
- Timeless Wood Handle Durable Brass Head
- What Our Customer Say;"Should last for several lifetimes! It is so great to be able to find a good quality tool in this world of throwaway junk tools"
Pastry And Ravioli Wheel For Kitchen Gadget Features Dual - 2 Stainless Steel Blade Wheels - Pasta Pizza Cutter - Dough Rolling Pin Lattice Making Roller For Cracker Cookie, Home Cooking Restaurant
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our product we will immediately provide you a full refund (or replace your item).
- Double-headed fluted wheel for scalloped edge & straight cut with flat wheel.Ideal for pasta,pastry or cookie dough,create beautiful lattice crusts & decorative cuts for pies,pastries & ravioli.Easy to use for cutting the pizza or pasta into pieces.
- EASY TO CLEAN:Toss it in the dishwasher,or wash by hand.Dead easy to clean up in a minute!Top hook design for store.Sometimes called pastry cutter,makes cutting shape fast and easy.Making homemade ravioli will be a snap with the ravioli cutter wheel.
- A DEDICATED TOOL Designed to be the best for cutting pastries and ravioli.Pastry wheel, sometimes called pastry cutter, makes cutting shapes fast and easy. Making homemade ravioli will be a snap with the ravioli cutter wheel.
- Item Details:Material:Stainless steel material can be stable and durable, anti-corrosion and non deformation.Size: 20*5.5cm (L*W)Color:Silver.Package include:1xRavioli Cutter Wheel .It takes 7-15 business days to deliver with tracking number by USPS.
Gooday 3/5/7 Wheel Pizza Dough Cutter Dough Divider Pasta Rocker Pizza Pastry Roller Pizza Dough Tools for Kitchen Baking Tool (5 Wheel)
- Dough Divider 3 wheel, 5 wheel, 7 wheel three size for selection,great home kitchen barking tool.
- Manual dough divider , easy to use and clean, durable for long time use.
- Professional Pizza portioning wheel, Food Grade Stainless steel, Adjustable width, Sturdy construction.
- Suitable for cutting dough, cookies, cake and pastry or pasta , pizza, bread etc.
- Perfect for the home baker , high volume establishments like bakeries, pastry shops and restaurants.
Luxrmoon OTHER Stainless Steel Smoother Edge, Pizza Dough Scraper Cutter, Kitchen Flour Pastry Icecream Cake Tool CS-15, 15
Kitchen Utensil Set - 8 Piece Non-Stick Cooking Utensils & Spatulas - Silicone & Stainless Steel - Safe for Pots & Pans - Serving Tongs, Spoon, Spatula Tools, Pasta Server, Ladle, Strainer, Whisk
Mueller Spiral-Ultra Multi-Blade Spiralizer, 8 into 1 Spiral Slicer, Heavy Duty Salad Utensil, Vegetable Pasta Maker and Mandoline Slicer for Low Carb/Paleo/Gluten-Free Meals
- WHY IS THIS THE BEST SPIRALIZER ON THE MARKET? - NEWEST, PATENTED DESIGN! Gravity does half the work so no awkward sideways pressure is needed. Excellent for making veggie pasta or spirals for healthy vegetable meals. The easiest to use, best spiral slicer-spiralizer for those on a gluten-free/low carb/raw food/Paleo diet. Replace high carb pasta or noodles with healthy and tasty vegetable equivalents. The Spiral-Ultra will do wonders for your diet.
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - Made from BPA-free professional grade, heavy duty reinforced food grade ABS for superior break resistance. Highly versatile thanks to the 4 ultra-sharp German 420-grade hardened stainless steel blades for endless fruit and vegetable creations. Provides a fun and unique way to take ordinary vegetables and fruits and make them into exciting spirals, ribbons, noodles and chips.
- EXTREME VERSATILITY SALAD UTENSILS: Why waste time with a knife or a box grater? With this spiralizer, you can get foods evenly sliced or finely grated in a fraction of the time. The Spiral-Ultra features all the benefits of a Tri-Blade or 4-Blade Spiralizer and more with this 8 in 1 Spiralizer - is also a Grater, Mandoline, and Juicer. Simply helping you make professional-looking garnishes, apple chips, onion rings, potato nests, elegant salads, vegetable pizza toppings, and so much more
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN-UP: The unit keeps all of its attachments on board and is easy to setup and use. The suction cup feet secure the unit to work surface to keep it steady at you slice. All done and ready to clean, easy to hand wash just rinse under the tap and drip dry, and dishwasher safe (top shelf)
- SUPERIOR VALUE GARNISHING KNIVES: Package includes the Mueller Spiral Ultra with 4 stainless steel blades, 4-cup container, protective mandolin vegetable holder, citrus juicer attachment, Mueller recipe e-book, printed color manual with detailed assembly and usage instructions. Also backed by a lifetime warranty and live telephone customer support
Stainless steel 5-Wheel Cutter Dough Roller Tool Pasta Pizza Pastry Peeler
Ateco 5 Wheel Stainless Steel Cutter, 2 1/8 Inch Wheels
- 5-wheel cutter by Ateco
- Made of stainless steel
- Save time cutting brownies, cookies, cake and pastry or pasta dough
- Each wheel is 2 1/8-inches in diameter; adjustable cutter - opens to 4 7/8-inches between wheels
- Ateco - professional quality & quality design
Norpro Stainless Steel Scraper/Chopper
- A great kitchen tool with a wide variety of uses! Designed to scrape and split bread dough, it can also be used for scraping, crushing, chopping and measuring!
- With its integral rounded handle and straight-sided rectangular blade, this scraper is the ideal tool to chop and divide cookie dough and pastry dough for rolls and loaves. Also ideal for cinnamon rolls, jelly rolls, brownies, rice crispy treats, dessert bars and more!
- Measuring guide on the blade allows you to easily measure and cut pasta and pastry dough.
- Handy for scraping up ingredients to easily transfer to a mixing bowl or for cleaning flour off your work surface.
- Durably constructed with stainless steel blade. Comfortable handle, easy to grip for extra control.
Emile Henry Flame Top Pizza Stone, Red
- 14-1/2-Inch Round Flame Top Pizza Stone is made in France of all natural materials
- Designed for use: On grills- gas, charcoal and natural wood; In ovens-conventional and convection; Can also be used under the broiler
- The glaze is micro-crazed contributing to crispy well baked crusts; It is also perfect for baking breads
- Pizza stone can withstand high oven temperatures; You can also cut directly on the glazed pizza stone without damaging or scratching the surface
- Easy to clean with soap or water; also dishwasher safe
Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar in Wellington, Florida: Restaurant Review
Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar opens in Wellington, Florida, serving affordable gourmet Italian dishes, starting at $10 a plate, made with fresh pasta.
Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar in Wellington, Florida, is known for its Pasta-Bility plate ($10) that offers a choice of 10 styles of fresh pasta, eight styles of sauce, and seven types of vegetable toppers. They also serve pizza, stuffed breads, and Italian favorites like Breaded Eggplant Cutlet ($14), Chicken Parmigiana ($16), Veal Piccatta ($19) and others along with nightly specials.
According to their website, the name Agliolio is a combination of two Italian words: one meaning olive oil and the other garlic. Their dishes are cooked with fresh ingredients on a made-to-order basis so they can take a bit long to get to the table. The service is friendly and prompt most of the time but can get a bit slow when the restaurant is full.
Inside Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar in Wellington, Florida, the atmosphere is sophisticated with a walk-in wine cooler and granite topped bar wrapped around their semi-open kitchen. Polished wood floors and soft lighting finish off the classic elegance of the restaurant. It can however get quite noisy when the restaurant is full.
I went in to see if their food lived up to their garlic-inspired name. It was a Wednesday night and the place was packed. My server was pleasant answering all my questions with a smile.
I ordered "Perfect Pair dish with meatballs" ($14) on Tagliatelle pasta, pomodoro sauce (fresh tomatoes, basil and garlic), broccoli, spinach and capers.
The garlic bread was unexpectedly flat and low in its key ingredient: garlic. It was crusty on the outside but doughy on the inside.
The salad made with pale iceberg lettuce, shredded carrots, chopped tomatoes, sliced black olives, chopped bell peppers, and Pepperoncini was dressed in light vinaigrette. I was happy to see there were no onions.
My Perfect Pair arrived without the meatballs. I chose not to get this corrected because it was so busy and I was afraid I would not get them in time. The tasty pomodoro sauce, although low in garlic, went well with the creamy nature of the fresh pasta.
At the end of the meal, I was too full for dessert. My server was very pleasant about changing my final bill.
My next visit on my garlic quest to Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar in Wellington, Florida, came on a Friday night with my husband in tow.
We asked our server which dishes or sauces had the most garlic in them. She said the Agliolio sauce had whole pieces of garlic. She also said, "You can always ask for extra garlic to be added to any dish you order."
My husband asked if this possible to get extra put on the garlic bread. She hesitated before answering, "I guess I could sprinkle the bread with some dried garlic if you want."
I ordered meatballs ($14) with Rigatoni pasta, Agliolio sauce, spinach, broccoli, and mushrooms. My husband ordered an Eggplant Parmigiana Perfect Pair dish ($16) with Bucantini pasta, marinara sauce, and broccoli.
Our salads came out in a communal metal bowl. This time it was swimming in dressing. We were directed to serve ourselves with a pair of salad tongs. The bread again was garlic challenged, undercooked and flattened.
My dish had fresh leaves of basil combined with heaps of whole roasted garlic cloves (the server admitted to getting extra garlic added to the dish), fresh creamy pasta, and al dente vegetables. Three large meat balls tasting of cheese, tomato sauce and rosemary came in a separate side dish.
My husband's dish arrived at the same time. Pan-fried paper thin strips of eggplant coated in breadcrumbs (more breading than vegetable), covered in melted cheese, and accompanied by the pasta choice arrived on the same plate. The slightly crispy eggplant went well with the marinara sauce--made with tomatoes, onions, rosemary, and a small amount of garlic.
For dessert we ordered a Cannoli ($3) and a Tiramisu ($5) along with a decaf espresso ($2.50) and cappuccino ($4).
The cannoli was good but the filling tasted more of vanilla than ricotta cheese. The tiramisu (made by the owners' daughter) was exceptional with coffee liquor soaked lady fingers and a heavenly creamy layer topped with powered chocolate. The espresso and cappuccino were good but a bit weak for our taste.
Overall Agliolio Fresh Pasta and Wine Bar in Wellington, Florida, is worth a visit even though they do not have as much garlic in their dishes (unless we ask for more) as we had hoped for.
They take most major credit cards but they do not deliver.
Location: 12793 West Forest Hill Blvd., Wellington, FL 33414
Hours: Open daily at 4 p.m.