Bestselling Pasta & Noodle Cooking in 2020
Cuisinart 77-412 Chef's Classic Stainless 4-Piece 12-Quart Pasta/Steamer Set
- Chef's Choice Stainless: Mirror finish. Classic looks, professional performance
- Unsurpassed Heat Distribution: Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly. Eliminates hot spots
- Stainless Steel for Professional Results: Stainless steel cooking surface does not discolor, react with food or alter flavors. Great for classic cooking techniques like slow simmers, rolling boils and reduction of liquids
- Cool Grip Handle: Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop. A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- Drip-Free Pouring: Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Flavor Lock Lid: Tight fitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
- Dishwasher Safe: Premium stainless steel easily cleans to original brilliant finish
101 Things to Do with Ramen Noodles (101 Things to Do With...recipes)
- 101 Ramen Noodle Recipes or ideas
- Turn that packet into a gourmet treat!
- Great for backpackers
- Great for college student or budget conscious hungry people
- Note pages at the end for notes or recipe ideas
Mangocore 16x7x3.1cm High Grade Stainless Steel Noodle Lattice Roller Docker Dough Cutter Pasta Spaghetti Maker for Kitchen Cooking Tools
- high quality 304 corrosion-resistant stainless steel does not rust, non- toxic, no smell, safty and healthy
- Multi-purpose noodle lattice roller docker cutter, it is a good helper in kitchen
- sharp wheel 9 slices side by side Qi wheel drive, across the board the eight uniform size noodles, and With hole design at the top of the handle,can be optionally hung on wall
- 360-degree cut 360 degree rollover cut model neat, let the operation more convenient
- Summary: cutting board with two rivets to be linked to one location assistance and durable
Homemade Pasta Made Simple: A Pasta Cookbook with Easy Recipes & Lessons to Make Fresh Pasta Any Night
Stainless Steel Food Strainer Colander With Wooden Hook Handle – As Noodle Pasta Strainer Steaming Basket - Best For Rinsing Pasta, Noodles,Fruits,ParBoiling-Fits Most Pots,Easy To Clean – Durable Solid Steel Frame -6.3” Top Diameter,4.7” Bottom
Cooking Pasta: 25 Pasta Recipes including Sauces, Homemade Pasta, and Meals Made the Artisan Way!
Marcato Atlas Lasagnette Pasta Cutter Attachment, 8388, Made in Italy, Works with Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
- Marcato's Lasagnette Attachment for forming and cutting homemade pasta dough into long, narrow lasagnette noodles with the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine
- Made in Italy; includes Lasagnette Attachment Pasta Cutter, instructions, and 10-year manufacturer's warranty
- Forms and cuts narrower ribbons of lasagne noodles called lasagnette; attaches easily to the Atlas 150 Pasta Machine (sold separately)
- Cuts dough evenly for consistent cook time and flavor; fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately
- Easy to use; wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
ExcelSteel Pasta Basket, 6-1/4", Stainless Steel
- 6 1/4" Stainless steel pasta basket strainer perfect for straining pasta and noodles
- Constructed in perforated stainless steel for heavy duty lifting and long lasting use
- Stay cool long handle with ending loop for convenient hanging; also includes a side hanging hook to set the basket against your pots to cool
- Simple and traditional style with a natural brown handle for all your cooking needs
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
Imperia Pasta Maker Machine - Heavy Duty Steel Construction w Easy Lock Dial and Wood Grip Handle- Model 150 Made in Italy
- Pasta Maker- Traditional pasta roller lets you make the freshest pasta you've ever tasted right at home
- Pasta Machine- Made of heavy duty, shiny chromed plated steel
- 6-inch wide roller with double cutter head that makes thin spaghetti and wide fettucini noodles
- Easy-lock adjustment dial with wood grip handle easily cranks out the dough
- Made in Italy by Imperia- Additional attachments for a variety of noodle shapes available separately
Pasta: The Essential New Collection from the Master of Italian Cookery
Helen's Asian Kitchen 97122 Helen’s Asian Kitchen Stainless Steel Mesh Spide, 6-Inch, Basket
Making Artisan Pasta: How to Make a World of Handmade Noodles, Stuffed Pasta, Dumplings, and More
- Making Artisan Pasta How to Make a World of Handmade Noodles Stuffed Pasta Dumplings and More
Techtongda Commercial 6 Holes Noodles Cooker Machine Electric Pasta Cooking Machine Pasta Maker 220V
Cooking Healthy with Cabbage
Strong bones, a healthy heart and cooking tips for the amazing cabbage.
First of all, according to the nonprofit site "The World's Healthiest Foods," cabbage is an excellent source of vitamin C. Put that in your soup and eat it. As a matter of fact, here's a wonderful recipe to get you going.
Chicken Cabbage Soup: Boil chicken in spiced up water for about 1/2 hour. A slow rolling boil works best. Take a strainer and scoop the chicken and any undesirable "floaties" out of the water. There should be some of the clear fat floating in the water. Leave that there.
Chop a small cabbage and add to the chicken broth you have just made. Strip the chicken carcass of any meat and place back into the cabbage and broth. If you like, you might want to add carrots, peas, green beans and corn for a little bit of color. Use garlic and onion to flavor the soup and salt and pepper for a dash of more taste.
At any rate, other benefits of cabbage include maintaining strong bones in the elderly (as it's an outstanding source of Vitamin K), it's a very good source of fiber, vitamin B1, B2 and Omega 3 fatty acids which according to the American Heart Association is very good for the heart. I hear it will also do wonders for those of us entering the menopausal stage of our lives. There are more nutrients in cabbage, too many to mention here but hopefully you are beginning to get the picture.
In any case, going back to the conversation I started over at MyLot, "How to Cook With Cabbage," here's a quick and easy recipe from the gourmet blogger, Charlene, that you might enjoy.
Cut up the cabbage and sautÃ© (use virgin olive oil in skillet) with chopped onions. You can serve it over cooked buckwheat (better than white rice) or add some red bell peppers.
Of course, one precaution to mention here: Individuals with existing and untreated thyroid problems might want to avoid cabbage as it does contain goitrogens which interferes with the thyroid gland or the function thereof.
Nonetheless, cabbage can play a huge role in women's health. For instance, it can dismantle and even eliminate breast cancer-producing substances. And though raw cabbage juice might not sound too appetizing, it is used to treat peptic ulcers. Apparently, it also has anti-aging and rejuvenating properties.
Red cabbage actually may protect against Alzheimer disease. According to a study published in Food Science and Technology, antioxidants polyphenols can protect brain cells from damage.
There are also cardiovascular benefits from cabbage consumption as well as promoting gastrointestinal health and it can optimize your cells detoxification or cleansing ability.
Needless to say, though I did not want to bore you with too much medical "mambo jumbo," the nutrients in cabbage are amazingly beneficial to our well being. I dare say, one might want to begin including a healthy amount of this vegetable in one's diet.
There's sure to be quite a few creative ways to cook with cabbage-try this cabbage roll-ups recipe from Greg.
Use raw cabbage leaves instead of corn or flour tortillas. Fill with cold cuts or tuna/chicken/egg salad. Grilled chicken can be used as well.
There you have it. The health benefits of the simple cabbage are quite amazing. It's easy to cook, not bad to eat raw (try it on a sandwich instead of lettuce), it's cheap and should probably be a part of our daily diet.