Bestselling Paper & Plastic Household Supplies in 2020
Pink Party Supplies - 24-Set Paper Tableware - Disposable Dinnerware set for 24 Guests, Including Paper Plates, Napkins and Cups, Neon Pink
- TIME TO SERVE A PARTY: Includes enough tableware for 24 guests; contains 24 of each of the following: Paper Plates, Napkins and Cups.
- HIGH QUALITY OF SATISFACTION: Plates are thick and rigid and won't fold while carrying food. Napkins are soft and absorbent--a pleasure to use.
- USER SAFE & ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY: Plates, Cups and Napkins are made of environmentally friendly biodegradable paper.
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS: Suitable for all occasions including parties, catering, outdoor events and simply just eating at home.
- SPLENDID SIZE FOR DINING: Paper cups hold approximately 200 ml of liquid. Napkins are 3-layer and measure 13 x 13 inches when unfolded and 6.5 x 6.5 inches folded. Plates are 9 inches in diameter.
JAM Paper Plastic Party Cups - 12 oz - Purple - 20 Glasses/Pack
- Purple Plastic Party Cups | Easily match your party theme with colored cups.
- Size: 12 ounces | Perfect size for cold drinks like water, soda, cocktails, etc.
- Quantity: 20 Cups per Pack | Stackable for easy storage and transport.
- Our unique disposable cups have an easy grip and are made from smooth plastic that is durable & recyclable.
- Our high-quality cups save you the hassle of washing dishes and are perfect for parties, weddings, tailgates, picnics, barbeques, tailgating and more.
Girl's First Birthday Party Supplies – Serves 24 – Includes Plates, Knives, Spoons, Forks, Cups and Napkins. Perfect Girls 1st Birthday Party Pack for Kids Girl Birthday Themed Parties.
Premium Quality Heavyweight Plastic Bowls China Like. Wedding and Party Dinnerware Plastic Bowls 14 oz. Clear-Value Pack 30 Count
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Made from premium quality extra heavy duty recyclable plastic.
- ELEGANT - this plates add an elegant touch to any event without the risk of breaking glass.
- PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION - Designed for all occasions, banquets, parties, upscale catering and home.
- UPSCALE DISPOSABLE - hand washable, reusable, and disposable for quick after party clean-up.
- VALUE PACK - 30 plates pack.
Merry Christmas Party Supplies – Serves 24 – Includes Plates, Knives, Spoons, Forks, Cups and Napkins. Perfect Xmas Gold Snowflake Design Party Pack for Christmas Themed Parties.
Bio-clean Drain Septic Bacteria, 2
- Special combination of natural bacteria and enzymes that DIGESTS dead organic waste found in your plumbing system
- Eliminates costly backups.
- Up to 100 Drain Treatments.
- Environmentally friendly and safe.
- Multi Purpose. Kitchen sinks, showers, bath tubs, garbage disposals, septic tanks & fields, cat litter pans, motor homes and much more!
Christmas Disposable Dinnerware for 40 Guests, 280 Pieces Set of Paper Plates, Cups, Napkins, Plastic Forks and Knives.
- Bundle includes all your holiday party needs in one handy package for a fun, Christmas and winter party, serves 40
- Includes: (40) 10.25" sturdy dinner plates, (40) 7.5" sturdy salad plates, (40) 9oz paper cups, (40) luncheon size napkins, (80) clear plastic forks, (40) clear plastic knives.
- Vibrant graphics and quality materials from Blue Sky will add cheer to your holiday table.
- Disposable paper reduces clean-up time so you can enjoy more time with friends and family
Dixie PerfecTouch 5338CDWR Individually Wrapped Insulated Paper Hot Cup, 8oz (Case of 1000 Cups)
- Individually wrapped insulated paper hot cup
- Reduces the need for costly double-cupping and sleeves
- Comfortable, sturdy, non-slip feel
- Dixie PerfecTouch cups use 25% less material, by weight, than a paper cup and sleeve. *Based on GP limited test data of 12 & 16 oz PerfecTouch cups vs. 12 & 16 oz. Dixie paper hot cups and sleeves from the leading coffee retailer.
- Use lids no. D9538, DL9538B, or TB9538X (sold separately)
24-Piece Premium Plastic Assorted Cutlery, Glitz Gold Glitter
- Gold Glitz plastic utensils; even better than the real thing for some occasions
- Superior heavy duty strength; hand washing recommended
- Includes 24 pieces per package: 8 each of spoons, forks, knives
- Glitter fashion design; sparkle and shine for holiday celebrations; the winter season and beyond
- Largest collection of fashion colors in the industry; mix and match with solid and printed paper plates; cups and napkins from Creative Converting
10" Reusable Plastic Paper Plate Holders - Set of 12
- Features deep interior with snap-in grooves
- Paper Plate Holder Measures 10" Diameter
- Made from Flexible Durable Polypropylene,
- 4 Assorted colors (Red, Green, Blue and Yellow)
- Reusable and Dishwasher safe
Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33' SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Motor Amps: 7.4 Amps
[50 COUNT] 12 oz Round Disposable Bowls - Natural Sugarcane Bagasse Bamboo Fibers Sturdy Twelve Ounce Compostable Eco Friendly Environmental Paper Bowl Alternative 100% by-product Tree Plastic Free
- MADE WITH BAGASSE, A NATURAL COMPOSTABLE BY-PRODUCT THAT WOULD HAVE JUST GONE TO WASTE; Our product recycles the pre-consumer by-products left during the production of sugar from sugarcane, the natural fiber are stronger yet durable and leaves no carbon footprint on our environment as it otherwise would be discarded and wasted. Unlike paper bowls, plastic or even bamboo bowls, these disposable bowls are made with 100% natural non-toxic byproduct materials, completely tree free and plastic free
- WIDER AREA, STURDY, STRONG AND DURABLE; This product is designed wider to avoid spilling and provides a guilt-free convenient disposable solution in a natural Kraft color. Perfect eco bowls for lunch, dinner or appetizers
- UNBLEACHED, MICROWAVABLE, HOT AND COLD, SOLID AND LIQUID FOOD SAFE; Oil resistant, and contains no artificial coating, petroleum, wax, chlorine or bleach
- ECO-FRIENDLY, COMPOSTABLE AND SUSTAINABLE; Make a statement with your party guests on your environmental consciousness, this bagasse product can be decomposed within a matter of months in a certified facility, leaving no footprints behind
- BIODEGRADABLE PRODUCTS INSTITUTE (BPI) CERTIFIED COMPANY; Our sustainable products are certified by the Bio-Degradable Products Institute and are in compliance with all guidelines, each Earth Friendly item is also insured for up to 5 million USD product liability insurance
Dixie PerfecTouch 5342DX WiseSize Insulated Paper Cup, 12oz (Case of 20 Sleeves, 25 Cups per Sleeve)
- Reduces the need for costly double-cupping and sleeves
- Comfortable, sturdy, non-slip feel
- Product may be processed in commercial facilities that have final screening capability. Such facilities may not exist in your area. Product contains approx 80% compostable cellulose fiber by weight.
- Space saving smaller case size replaces traditional sleeves of product
- Use lid no. D95550B, TP9550, D9550, or TB9550 (sold separately)
Have We Been Poisoning Ourselves Unknowingly?
Many of us are aware of the hazards that plastics have been creating on our environment over the years, but how many are aware of the detrimental risks plastic bottles and containers have toward our health?
I suppose when plastic bottles replaced glass, we all thought of the wonderful advantages of such containers. They were lighter in weight, and best of all of course, was the fact that plastic bottles didn't break. Not only have beverages been commonly sold in plastic bottles, but more and more plastic container usage is being found in many food items as well, such as ketchup, mustard, vinegar, cooking oils, mayonnaise, salad dressings and so forth. Many canned food items as well, have a thin layer of plastic lining the cans. With all this seeming convenience however, have we been putting our health at risk?
Almost on a daily basis, we're are hearing not only of the harm plastics are creating to our environment, as none are biodegradable, but worse we are hearing of the potential dangers plastic bottles and containers have toward our health.
All plastics are made of chemical compounds that includes the use of petroleum, but many also contain other added chemicals that are known toxins. If one looks on the bottom of any plastic bottle or container, one will see a triangle that has a number rating on it from #1 to #7. These are the numbers to be aware of and can tell you which plastic bottle has the most potential for health risks. For instance one of the chemicals used in plastics is di-2-ehtylhexyl phthalate or DEHP, and is one of the chemicals used and found in the #3 PVC or Polyvinyl plastics, however there are traces of DEHP in the more commonly used #1 PETE (polyethylene terephthalate).
Polyvinyl or PVC plastics have been commonly called the Poison Plastic. When both manufactured and/or burned, it releases toxins in the air. This deadly plastic is not only found in any #3 bottles or containers, but in just about any household product in plastics and even in children's toys. (1) Anytime one purchases any item made of plastic, and it has that plastic "smell" you can bet it is a PVC plastic.
The #1 type bottle can be recognized by its very clear, see- through transparent appearance and is the one most used for almost all water bottles, especially the smaller ones, sodas, juices, and the condiments I've previously mentioned. Not only will the #1 be visible but usually the word PETE is also on the bottle. This is the type of bottle that is primarily manufactured for one-time usage only and it's not recommended to reuse it again, no matter how well one cleans it out. The older the bottle is, and if reused the more risks are involved that this toxic DEHP chemical will leach into the beverage. However the health risks aren't only apparent when one reuses the bottle but even in unopened bottles or containers. As far back as 2003 there had been a study and random testing had been conducted on unopened water bottles, and it was discovered that the amounts of DEHP had increased very significantly the longer the bottled water had remained on store shelves.(2)
Another highly toxic plastic is the one which contains the chemical known as Bisphenol A or BPA and this plastic is given the code #7. This plastic is most commonly used not only for large five-gallon water containers, but some so-called reusable sports beverage bottles such as manufactured by Nalgene, as a plastic lining for many canned foods, but worse is the plastic used for baby bottles.
The toxic BPA is even more traceable whenever such a container or bottle is heated, and that even includes the process of washing such plastic bottles or containers in hot water. In an article featured on April 16, 2020 by the New York Times, Canada is making moves to ban use of BPA in all bottle containers, especially those of baby bottles.(3) Perhaps we in America and the rest of the world should follow suit.
Just exactly what are the health risks involved with any of these toxic plastic containers or bottles especially those with BPA?
1). Can impair brain function in development
2). Can affect hormonal levels and proper reproductive functions especially in women
3). Can be a contributing factor and link to the development of Alzheimer's disease
4). Can trigger early puberty in children
5). Possible links to cancer(4)
These are just some of the health risks that can endanger us all with using any plastic bottle or container containing BPA, but think just how damaging this is to infants and children who are being feed formulas using baby bottles with this toxic chemical. And while none of these articles I've read have outrightly listed or suggested this as a potential health risk in children, could this be an explanation in the rise of such behavioral problems as ADHD or autism since BPA has been linked with brain impairment and function?
We obviously can't eliminate plastic containers or bottles completely in our lives, but we can at least monitor carefully just what kind of plastics we are using whenever we buy beverages or foods by being aware of those code numbers. We most certainly can completely eliminate any plastic #7 container such as those used for baby bottles and in this case switch to the old fashioned glass type baby bottles or baby bottles that are made out of the #5 type plastic which is considered safer.
More Information About Plastic Products
ex=1224043200 en;=4d20b3af50fc113a ei;=5087 excamp;=GGBUplasticdanger WT.srch;=1 WT.mc;_ev=click WT.mc;_id=BI-S-E-GG-NA-S-plastic_danger (3)