Bestselling Paint Mixing Trays in 2020
12 Pieces Plastic Paint Palettes Tray, Valar Dohaeris Artist Craft Palettes for Painting party,Amateur Painters or art classes-White
- 4.92 x 3.37 inch size palette is suitable for holding and color mixing. Comes in a pack of 12 palettes.
- The plastic palette could holds up 6 colors sturdy in 1/2 inch deep wells.
- Widely Used:These durable reusable paint palettes are preferred items for school,community events,art classes/ lessons or paint projects.
- Easy to Clean:The Palettes are made of stain resistant polypropylene, which are easily cleaned.
- Use environment-friendly materials PP,ensure the palette conforms with the safety requirements.
Easyou 7 Well Porcelain Palette 8 Inch(20.5cm) Mixing Tray
- Material: Handmade Porcelain. Diameter: 8inch(20.5cm) Net weight:22oz(630g)
- 7 Well Palette, white,smooth surface. Easy to wash.
- Big palette for mixing or holding Chinese painting color,oil, watercolor or acrylic paints.
- Useful painting palette for both fine artists and crafters.
- Handmade exquisite porcelain with hand drawing at Jingde Town, the porcelain production center of China.
Yosoo 2Pcs Metal 10 Well Round Artist Watercolours Paint Mixing Palette Tray
- This paint trays are great for holding paint colors, for mixing colors, separating small parts and more
- Huge range of palettes, perfect for the atist, professional, student and child for arts, crafts and much more
- Material: Aluminium
- Package Included: 2 x Paint Mixing Pallet Tray
BCP White 24 Rectangular Watercolor Art Paint Tray Plastic Mixing Palette Box With Lid
- Material: Plastic, sturdy and well made
- Total Size (L*W*H):8-1/2 x 4 x 1 Inch
- Each Compartment Size (L*W*H) 1-1/4 x 1 x 5/8 Inch
- Package Included: 1 x Paint Palette Case
- Great for School art project.
001157 10 Wells 6.7 inch,Pack of 12 Tray
- 12 Pieces Round Professional Plastic Paint Tray Palette Set,10 Wells
- Product Size:17cm / 6.7 inch
- Paint Tray has 10 Small Round Wells Around for Paint Oils, and A Big Center Round Flat Part, Where you Can Put Something Else, Such as Cupcake
- Suitable for All Water Based Media, Works for Oils and especially for Acrylic or Watercolor Paints.
- Easy to Clean and Reusable. Ideal for Amateur Painters, Art Classes/Lessons, Small Paint Projects, Kid's Painting Projects/Parties, and A Great Gift for Friends/Kids
Kit's Inventive - Nonstick Smart Paint Palette with Lid White Unbreakable Synthetic Rubber [ 8 Well ] The New Unique Paint Palette Type
- Artist color palette designed specifically acrylic paints, face paint fabric paint and washable kid's paint.
- [[ Diameter 4.7" or 12 cm. ]] For professional artists use in small painting projects, mini craft, miniature & model figure or perfect size for kids 2 to 10 year old. (as shown in the images)
- Lid can become a color mixing plate and keep your paints moist for a longer period of time.
- Fastest & easiest to keep clean by peel off or just water and soap. Not sharp & non-toxic ( safe for everybody ).
- Space saver and very convenient to carry. Flexible. Weight is good and not easy to slip, very durable & long-term use ( 5+years ). Art supplies for drawing, painting for kids, school or arts crafts hobby tools.
24 Pieces Paint Tray Palette,6 Wells,4.92 by 3.38 inch
Art Alternatives Aluminum Palette 6-Well Round 5.25 Inches
- Durable and rust-proof aluminum palette
- Round palette measures 5.25 inches in diameter
- Use with any painting media
- 6 wells to hold paint or water
- Use center area for color mixing
10 Well Round Plastic Paint Mixing Palette with Clear Plastic Cover
- Plastic Paint holding & mixing tray includes clear plastic cover for short term paint storage.
- Made of molded white plastic, it is durable, unbreakable and easy to clean
- Suitable for all water based media
Paint Tray Palettes Xpassion [ 3pcs ]Art Palette for Painting, Best for Acrylic Painting, Oil Painting, Watercolor Painting,Paint Tray Palettes for DIY Craft Professional Art Painting White
- Very sturdy designed with Six Round Wells, Four Rectangular Wells and a Thumb Hole. A Nice Partner for your painting.
- Made of molded white plastic, very durable and easy to clean. Different size and design wells for mixing colors.You can creating a variety of colors by using it.
- Suitable for all water based media. Different size and design wells for mixing colors. Works for oils and especially for acrylic or watercolor paints.
- Ideal for amateur painters, art classes / lessons, small paint projects, kid's painting projects / parties, and a great gift for friends / kids.
- 100% NO HASSLE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Try it out at our expense and if you are not fully satisfied, we will refund your money CLICK the ADD TO CART button above to secure your Paint Tray Palette now !
Dimart 5 Pcs White Plastic Flower Shape Watercolor Paint Plate Tray Mixing Palette
- 5 Pcs White Plastic Flower Shape Watercolor Paint Plate Tray Mixing Palette
Outus Round Paint Tray Plastic Palettes Artist Watercolor Oil Painting Tray, 10 Wells, 17 cm, White, 12 Pack
Valar Dohaeris Folding Paint Tray Palettes with 33 Mixing wells, Acrylic Watercolor & Oil Palettes with Thumb Hole for Painters Hobbyists Students or Art Studio
- Paint Trays Size:10.24 x 10.62 x 0.41 inches (unfold size); 10.24 x 5.31 x 0.83 inches (fold size)
- Folding Paint Palettes: With sturdy connectors the Palettes could be rotated 180 degrees into half size;easy to folds and locks for travel or storage.
- Multiple Color Options : 28 Separate Color Wells + 5 Large color Mixing Areas+ 5 Brush Holders
- Economical thumb-hole Design: Just make sure the hole fits comfortably in your thumb,You can use the the Paint tray easily.
- Applicable People: the plastic palettes are suitable for painters,crafts, hobbyists, fine artists, students or art studio.
Errors in Historical Paintings
We use historical paintings to cherish our history however several of them are inaccurate because the artist made that decision. Here's some information about the historically inaccurate Washington Crosses the Delaware painting.
Washington crossed the Delaware in 1776 and there are a few inaccuracies that have to do with time period and one of them is the American Flag which is indeed one of the original flags we had however this particular flag was not designed until 1777 which is one year later! If it was an accurate painting, there would be no American Flag! (The flag at the time was called Star and Stripes.) There was a flag that Washington hoisted himself in 1776 which was called the Grand Union Flag.
The Grand Union Flag does not have any stars but has red and white stripes across the flag. The area where our 50 stars lie was a asterisk in white and black along with a red cross in the center. That would have been the historically accurate flag to paint however it was not put in the picture.
The flag wasn't the only historically inaccurate detail in the photograph. Other details included the time of the day. There was no sunlight because it was pitch black and if the artist had designed a painting, the painting would have had a different perspective and might have not had enough "light sources" to see much detail. A lot of the issues were basically because the artist was concerned about a few things like the light source, size of the boat, and the river.
The boat is the wrong model, that's the first problem but the reason why the boat was set up to look differently than the boat that actually moved the men is because the actual boat looked too small to keep afloat and have that many people on the boat. Another thing is that the river is much wider than it would've actually been in real life. Adding more character to the river also includes the icy pieces along the boat.
Having Washington stand in the boat and be formed in a heroic pose was nearly impossible because there was a storm going on during the actual crossing and that would've been difficult to continue. There's one other fault in the historic painting and that's the woman in red! If you look closely you'll notice that there's a woman in the boat rather than on the other side. It's believed that the artist Emmanuel Leutez was paid a hefty amount of money to paint the woman into the picture.
Historical paintings are a big part of our American values and it's interesting because we're cherishing a historical piece that is not historically accurate!