Bestselling Packaged Meat, Poultry & Seafood in 2023
Natural Sea Salmon Pink Prem Ak, 7.5 oz
- This product is made up of natural ingredient
SWEET SUE Chicken Breast, High Protein Food, Keto Food and Snacks, Gluten Free Food, High Protein Snacks, Bulk Canned Food, 7 Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)
- CHICKEN BREAST: SWEET SUE premium chicken breast is fully cooked to perfection. These tender, flavorful white meat chunks are 98% fat free and ready to add to your favorite recipes. Perfect for salads, sandwiches, or wraps
- CHICKEN: This pack of 12, 7-ounce pouches of SWEET SUE Chicken Breast will satisfy you and your family whenever you want a tasty and healthy snack or meal
- QUALITY IN EVERY POUCH: SWEET SUE chicken is the perfect choice for all your recipes and is a reliable keto food and keto snack for those on a ketogenic (keto) diet
- SNACK HEALTHY: Enjoy SWEET SUE chicken as a great-tasting, protein-packed snack, healthy lunch or as part of any other meal
- SWEET SUE CHICKEN BREAST: These SWEET SUE Chicken Breast pouches are a delicious, convenient and excellent ready-to-eat snack, meal or ingredient, similar to SPAM and SPAM Singles, olive oil packets and pink salmon
- SWEET SUE CHICKEN: Fully cooked to perfection. These tender, flavorful white meat chunks are low fat and ready to add to your favorite recipes. Perfect for sandwiches, wraps, or salads. Be sure you have SWEET SUE Chicken in your pantry
Clearance Sale ! Kshion Women's Sweater Cardigan Loose Long Sleeve Solid Pocket Knitted Coat Overcoat Outwear Tops (Wine)
200 Ct EatSupply Vacuum Seal Bags for Food Storage | Boxed and Precut 6” x 10” Pint Size for Freezer and Pantry Packaging and Sous Vide Cooking | Thick, BPA Free and Works with All Vacuum Sealers
Natural Sea Chunk Light Yellowfin Tuna, No Salt Added, 5 oz
Organic Herbs De Provence Collection Rosemary, Lavender, Sage, Thyme 4 Live Plants
- Potted live herb plants collection includes rosemary, sage, thyme and lavender.
- Herbs de Provence herb kit is ready to be used upon arrival. Non-GMO
- Includes: (4) plants grown in 3.5 inch containers. Grown organic in the USA
- Grows well in Zones 5-11. Great gift idea! Ideal herb collection for kitchen garden.
- A classic French blend of fragrant herbs ideal for use with meats, poultry or seafood.
Reese Crabmeat All White, 6 oz
- This product contains Natural Ingredients
Charcoal Companion Smoke in a Cup Set, Hickory, Mesquite, Apple CC9397
- Fine wood particles light fast, smoke quickly
- Portable, disposable and recyclable aluminum cup, made in USA
- Great for gas grills
- Perfect for food with shorter cooking times
- Set includes three cups, one each of Hickory, Mesquite and Apple flavors, with each container
Cooking Bag Gourmet Paper - 8 7/8"L x 10 3/4"W 250 Per Case
- 8.875"L X 10.75"W
- 250 Per Case
Clearance Sale ! Kshion Women's Casual Plaid Print Cowl-Neck T-Shirt Button Tunic Shirt Pocket Sweater Blouse Outwear Tops (XL)
- 💖Size:S==US:6==UK:10==EU:36==Bust:90cm/35.4"==Length:68cm/26.8" 💖Size:M==US:8==UK:12==EU:38==Bust:96cm/37.8"==Length:69cm/27.2"
- 💖Size:L==US:10==UK:14==EU:40==Bust:102cm/40.2"==Length:70cm/27.6" 💖Size:XL==US:12==UK:16==EU:42==Bust:108cm/42.5"==Length:71cm/28.0"
- Women's Fashion Women's Fashion Hoodies&Sweatshirts Women's Tops Tees&Blouses Swimming Pool&Outdoor Water Toys Anime Exercise&Fitness Girls' Fashion Girls' Fashion Hoodies&Sweatshirts Tools & Home Improvement Showerheads&Handheld Showers Women's Activewear Women's Plus Tops&Tees Women's Clothing Novelty&More Women's Novelty Hoodies Arts Crafts&Sewing Ceramics Dough Knitting Patterns Toys&Games Swimming Pool&Outdoor Water Toys Video Games Video Game Accessories PDA Games Sports Fan Shop
- Sports Fan Clothing Men's Fashion Men's Activewear Men's Big&Tall Base Layer Tops Baby Clothing&Shoes Baby Girls' Clothing Sets Baby Boys' Clothing Sets Office Products Desktop Label Printers Grocery&Gourmet Food Packaged Meat Poultry&Seafood Sugar Substitutes Industrial&Scientific Industrial Hooks Outdoor Recreation Women's Cycling Clothing Women's Climbing Clothing Electronics Coaxial Car Speakers Center-Channel Car Speakers Tools&Home Improvement Bathtub Faucets Home&Kitchen
- Waistband sleeve with hat suit romper summer bodysuit sets clothes cardigans tunics button down maxi dress blouse skirt overall buckles gray white size Daily photoshoot part wedding gifts Fashion Women's Mother Casual Floral Pregnant Dress For Maternity Clothes Shirred Summer Spaghetti Strap Casual Cami Tank Top Ruched Sides Knee Length Empire Waist Plain Swing Loose Beach Maxi Dress with Pockets dress swimsuit shorts shirts underwear tank
What to Feed Adult Guinea Fowl and Keets
Grow strong, healthy guinea fowl using my feed suggestions and feeding tips. Since feed mills are not making a Guinea Fowl feed, you'll need to locate a suitable game bird or poultry feed in order to satisfy the diet requirements your guinea fowl.
If you are starting out with guinea fowl keets, you should know a few things about how to feed them and what to feed them. Feeding guinea fowl, keets or adults, is not a science. You can't go down to the feed store and buy Guinea fowl Food. It doesn't exist. The kind of food my flock of guinea fowl prefers to eat, might not be the same as what your guineas like to eat. Like people, they tend to be individually unique and can often be extremely picky!
Guinea Fowl Keet Feeding Suggestions:
1. After you receive your guinea fowl keets, and before you put them into their heated brooder, you must assist each keet in getting a drink of water. Gently grip the keet in one hand and dip its beak into a shallow dish of tepid water. Dip the keet's beak a total of two times before going to the next keet. No further drinking assistance is required in the keet's life.
2. Keep the water temperature a little above skin temperature. Do not serve your keets cold water as it can easily cause their tiny bodies to chill.
3. If your keets have had a hard trip, you can give them a burst of energy by mixing some Pedialite into their water.
4. Begin feeding guinea fowl keets 24 to 48 hours after they are born. Keets will eat the yolk inside their egg right before hatching. The yolk is enough sustenance to keep them alive for up to three days.
5. Feed guinea fowl keets a highly enriched, high protein feed, such as Game Bird Starter. Look for a starter that contains 24% to 26% protein. You can use Chick Starter, but it doesn't contain the higher protein content growing keets demand.
6. If you have other poultry, the keet feed you purchase should also contain Amprolium (AMP). Amprolium is a coccidiostat that controls coccidiosis.
7. Put marbles or small rocks into the water dish to prevent an accidental drowning.
8. Replace old feed with new feed several times a day. Keets poop frequently - and everywhere -including inside their feeder and waterer. To keep from wasting feed, do not fill the feeder all the way. You'll also need to monitor their feeder closely, as they should never be without feed or water.
9. You can begin feeding your guinea fowl keets very small servings of various treats when they are about two weeks old. Refrain from feeding keets anything other than their feed for the first two weeks. Keet treats can include, fresh grass clippings, dandelions, mung bean sprouts and white proso millet.
10. Once your guinea fowl keets are about 6 weeks old, you can take them off the medicated Game Bird Starter and switch them to a non-medicated, 18% to 20% protein content Chick Grower or Turkey Grower feed. Mix some of their first feed together with their new feed to help get them accustomed to the new feed taste and texture. Remember, they can be very picky!
Adult Guinea Fowl Feeding Suggestions:
1. Provide adult guinea fowl that are not free-ranging, a 16% protein content feed.
2. You can give daily, treat-size servings of millet to your adult flock. They think it's candy! If you are training your guinea fowl, millet is the perfect training treat.
3. A basic bird seed mix is a wonderful supplement, but not meant to be the only source of food for guinea fowl.
4. Suet blocks can provide extra fat in the winter months, but not all guinea fowl will eat suet blocks.
5. You can also easily make high fat, high protein treats for your guinea fowl. See my article Winter Tips for Keeping Guinea Fowl.
6. Buy third cutting bales of Alfalfa for winter feeding. In most states, all the green grasses will be gone and the green Alfalfa is a rare and special treat for guinea fowl adults.
7. Provide a constant, clean source of water for your guinea fowl. Scrub out waterers on a regular schedule, using bleach to disinfect, making sure to rinse thoroughly before refilling with fresh water.
8. Call your local seed mill and ask if they have any seed "screenings" on hand for sale. Most of the time you can get the back of a pickup truck filled with wheat, milo or millet screenings for about $40. This is great for the guinea fowl and costs only pennies a pound.
9. Remember, your guinea fowl are not garbage disposers. Try to only feed them natural grains, without sugar, salt or preservatives. Scraps of stale bread are fine, but avoid feeding them meat or eggs in any shape or form.
10. Exceptions to feeding your adult guinea fowl eggs would be if you disguised the eggs with other flavors and textures. Some guinea fowl owners feed eggs back to their birds as a source of calcium by cooking them and mixing up special recipes that include other grains, etc. But be careful, you don't want to teach them to eat their own eggs - before you can gather them up and eat them yourself! Guinea fowl eggs are smaller than chicken eggs, but richer and tastier.
General Guinea Fowl Feeding Suggestions:
1. Store your guinea fowl feed in air tight containers away from heat sources. Feed can go bad if it is heated up or allowed to get moist.
2. Buy feed in small quantities. The fresher it is, the better it is. Watch out for old sacks of feed at your feed store. Check the manufacturing date for freshness before you carry it out the door.
3. Provide more feed to guinea fowl that are not free-ranging. Free-ranging guinea fowl eat enormous amounts of seeds, grass and protein-rich insects while free-ranging. Often, free-ranging guinea fowl don't require supplemental feed from you during the insect hatching summer months.
4. If your guinea fowl are kept in an enclosure full time, catch some grasshoppers for them. Old heads of lettuce and mung bean sprouts are also nice for birds living in constant confinement.Guinea fowl, like other birds, require grit in their diet. If your guinea fowl are not allowed to scratch in the dirt, you will need to provide some grit for them. You can purchase grit (small, chick-sized) at your farm supply store. Do not mix it with their feed - rather it should be offered separately. A small, wall hanging rabbit feeder is ideal for this purpose.