Bestselling Packaged Asian Noodle Soup in 2020
Thai Kitchen Rice Noodle Soup Bowl, Spring Onion, 2.4 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Delicious instant soup bowl
- Great way to fix a quick meal at home
- Authentic Thai flavor
- Ready in just minutes
- Gluten free
Instant Pho Ga Chand Noodle Soup, 1.93 Oz. Packets (Set of 10) (Chicken (Pho Ga))
- Set of ten 1.93 oz. chicken flavor rice noodle packages
- Asian Style Instant Chand Noodle Soup
- Delicious & satisfying flavors to enjoy
- Easy to cook quick soups, ready in minutes
- Just add boiling water with seasoning packets
Lucky Me Spicy Beef Mami Instant Noodle Soup 60g (Pack of 12)
NongShim Shin Cup Noodle Soup, Gourmet Spicy, 2.64 Ounce (Pack of 12)
- Hot and spicy noodle soup with fresh vegetables and savory beef broth
- Convenient for a quick meal on the go or a mid-afternoon hearty snack
- Ready in 3-4 minutes, add hot water
- 0g trans Fat
- Made in USA
Nongshim Bowl Instant Noodle Soup Assorted Bundle 6 Flavors: Shin Bowl + Lobster + Spicy Shrimp + Spicy Kimchi + Spicy Chicken + Hot & Spicy (12-pack)
- Microwaveable Quick & Easy Ramyun is more delicious and more simple straight out of the microwave!
- 0g Trans Fat See Nutrition Facts Nongshim ramyun has 0 grams trans fat and saturated fat.
- No MSG Added For Your Health Our products are made without added MSG to satisfy popular demand for healthier products
- Award winning instant noodle endorsed by professional chefs 2003-2013
- Cooking is easy as well: 1. Open lid half way. Add soup base. 2.Pour hot water up to the inside line. 3. Close lid for 3 minutes. Add fresh vegetables, tofu, or anything you prefer. Stir well and enjoy.
Dr McDougalls Hot and Spicy Clear Noodle Asian Soup, 1 Ounce - 6 per case.
- Dr McDougall's Hot and Spicy Clear Noodle Asian Soup
- Pack of 6 - 1 oz cups
- Clear noodles that are tasty, filling and low in calories
- NON-GMO Project Verified; Gluten Free; Certified Vegan
- Made in USA
Samyang HACK Buldak Bokeum Ramen 5PCS Hot Spicy Fire Noodle New spiciest Standard shipping, 4.93 oz (5 pack)
- Samyang Bulldark Spicy Chicken Roasted Noodles, 140g / 4.93oz 5PCS
- 2 Times Spicier than Original Version
- Brand New Product of 2017
NongShim Bowl Spicy Kimchi Noodle Soup, 3.03 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Hot and spicy noodle soup with sauteed kimchi and fresh vegetables creates a traditional Korean flavor
- 2014 Chefs Best Award by American Culinary Institute
- Ready in 3-4 minutes, add hot water or microwave
- 0g Trans Fat
- Made in USA
Dr. McDougall's Gluten Free Asian Noodle Cups 4 Flavor Variety Bundle, 1 Ea: Thai Tom Yum, Garlic Vegetable, Pad Thai, and Sesame Chicken, 1.1-2 Oz.
- Hearty Gluten Free Vegan Dry Soup ready in minutes
- Sourced No BPA
- On-the-go cups are perfect for work or dorm; Quick microwave prep
- Convenient 4 flavor sampler - 1 of each - lets you try flavors before comitting to a case
- This item is not a manufacturer-created variety pack and will not be sent in the original manufacturer's packaging
Asian Meals Premium Soup Noodle Bowls, Lemongrass, 3.7 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- All Natural
- No Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors
- No MSG;No 3-MCPD;Non-GMO
- No Artificial Colors
How to Make Hungarian Turkey Noodle Soup from Leftovers
Kicked up leftovers make a great taste for almost nothing.
Hungarian Turkey Noddle Soup
1 turkey carcass and all the skin, wing tips, neck, etc you have leftover
cold water to cover
1# carrots grated
1# parsnips grated
1# turnips bite size diced
1# potatoes bite size diced
2 onions coarse diced
1# parsley root bite size diced
1# little red potatoes bite size diced
1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
! teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sea salt
1# your favorite noodles (We like the frozen thick noodles)
Put the carcass and all the other leftovers in the pot and cover with water by about an inch. Bring to a rolling boil and reduce to simmer for 2-3 hours. You need to cook this till the cartilage is melted into the broth. Remove all the bones and skin, return all meat to the pot and chill overnight. This will bring all the fat to the surface and make easy removal of it. The broth will be like Jello but will again liquefy when heated. Add all vegetables, seasonings, and bring to a boil till vegetables are fork tender. Add noodles and continue to boil till they are done. Serve with an ice cold green salad, a thick slab of black bread, and a mug of that bold, strong Columbian coffee.
You may wish to add a couple of chicken legs and thighs for more meat in the soup but it's not necessary. If you choose you may also add other vegetables such as diced tomatoes, diced zucchini, green beans or any other leftover vegetable you may have in the refrigerator. If you have leftover gravy add this and it will make a creamy soup.
OK the recipe is yours. Please enjoy it and share some with a friend. Mom always told me if you share a quart of soup the soup you have will taste better. Tell a friend about this website so they too may enjoy the soup.