Bestselling Outdoor Generator Accessories in 2020
Honda 08P57-Z07-00S Generator Cover for EU2000i
- Custom fitted for the EU2000 / EU2200 generator
- Genuine OEM Honda Part
- Replaces: 08361-Z07-000
Prime EC600825 Extra Heavy Duty 25-Foot Outdoor Generator Extension Cord 3-Conductor Triple Tap
- 25-Feet 15-Amps 1875-Watt
- 125-Volt male plug
- Tested and approved for use in the United States by UL, CSA or ETL
- Tested and approved for use in the Canada by UL, CSA or ETL
- Meets or exceeds OSHA requirements
Reliance Controls Corporation PB30 30-Amp NEMA 3R Power Inlet Box for Generators Up to 7,500 Running Watts
- For indoor or outdoor use with specific transfer switches, manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers
- Outdoor, raintight NEMA 3R non-metallic power inlet box provides generous wiring space
- Maximum generator running watts: 7,500
- Maximum generator input: 30A @ 125/250 VAC
- UL listed and comes with a 5-year product warranty
Classic Accessories 79527 Generator Cover, Black, Medium
- Medium fits generators to 3,000 watts, measuring up to 22.5" L x 16.5" W x 16" H
- One-year limited warranty
- Weather-X fabric with water-resistant backing for maximum strength, abrasion and weather protection
- Generator cover protects generator motor while in storage or on the job
- Protects generator from rain, snow, sun damage, dust, tree sap and birds
- Medium size has an elastic hem cord; larger sizes close with rip-and-grip tabs
- Openings for generators with handles (large and extra large sizes only)
- Integrated storage bag
- Not designed to entirely cover the wheels or leg bottoms
Champion Storm Shield Severe Weather Portable Generator Cover by GenTent for 3000 to 10,000-Watt Generators
- Toolless Installation - Installs easily in 3 simple steps with its self-attaching design
- Convenient - The large refueling door and natural airflow design allows for generator operation and maintenance while the cover is on
- Safe - Operate your 3000 to 10,000-watt generator safely while avoiding CO poisoning, electrocution and generator damage
- Durable - The waterproof cover includes high-strength frame rods designed to withstand winds up to 70 mph, snow loads up to 18 inches and rain up to 12 inches per day
- Reliable - Champion Support includes 1-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
Square D by Schneider Electric HOMRBGK2C Homeline Outdoor Cover Generator and QOM2 Frame Size Main Breaker Interlock Kit
- Use to interlock the QOM1 or QOM2 main breaker with a 2-pole breaker back fed from a generator
- Helps eliminate the need for a separate generator panel
- For use on outdoor Homeline 150A - 225A Main Breaker Load Centers
- Includes an interlock bracket, retaining bracket, 1-hole drilling template, 3 hex nuts, (3) 10 - 32 shoulder screws and (1) interior mounting screw
Reliance Controls Corporation 31406CRK 30 Amp 6-circuit Pro/Tran Transfer Switch Kit for Generators (7500 Watts).
- Kit includes 31406C six-circuit prewired transfer switch, PC3010 power cord (10 feet, 10 AWG, L14-30 ends), PB30 outdoor painted steel remote power inlet box, wire nuts, and L14-20 male plug for 20A generator outlets
- Convenient kit for your transfer switch, circuitry and multi-wiring needs
- Maximum generator running watts: 7,500
- 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily, and indoor surface mount transfer switch designed for fast installation in both residential and commercial applications
- cUL1008 listed and comes with a 5-year product warranty
Greenworks 40V 300W Cordless Power Inverter IV40A00
- Ideal for camping, tailgating, disaster preparedness, or anytime you need power on the go.
- Includes 2 USB and 1 110V AC outlets for powering multiple devices
- Uses modified sine wave technology to provide 300W of power
- Built-in fuse to protect your devices
- Compatible with any Greenworks 40V Battery. For best results 4Ah ( 29472) and 5Ah (LB40A010) are recommended
Solar Charger RAVPower 15000mAh Outdoor Portable Charger Solar Power Bank Dual USB External Battery Pack Power Pack with Flashlight (IPX4 Splashproof, Dustproof, Solar Panel Charging, DC5V/2A Input)
- Endless Charging Under the Sun: Portable battery pack charges whenever it's sunny thanks to the wide solar panel
- Fast Recharging from Outlet or Solar: Dual DC 5V/2A and solar power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are. (DC input is recommended for faster recharging)
- Mega 15000mAh Capacity: Charges an iPhone 7 for 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus for 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 for 2.8 times
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: The waterproof, shockproof and dustproof design features a LED flashlight that can be activated / deactivated by holding the power button for 3 seconds
- Tips: Recommended for outdoor use only; do not leave in your vehicle as extreme temperature will impact battery life
Atima Funnel for Honda Inverter Generators Mess Free Oil Changes
- Material: made of high-elastic environmental protective plastic
- LARGE FUNNEL, easy to bend, more easily to fill/add oil. Transparent material allows you to observe the amount of oil
- Applications: for Honda EU2000i,EU1000i,EU3000i Handi,SD2000i, GX160,EU3000is
- It is easy for using to fill and pour out the oil.it is foldable.
- All Atima products are covered by 5million dollars product liability insurance.
E-cowlboy Red Aluminum Extended Run Gas Cap for Honda Generator EU2200I EU2000i EU1000i Fits 1/4" NPT Line (One Gas Cap)
- SUPERIOR QUALITY : Made of high standard quality material - CNC Billet Aluminum and anodized red coated resisting rust and corrosion. with unparalleled lifespan and great durability. The red color looks perfectly cool, which is a quite available accessory to meet your requirement.
- GREAT FUNCTION: Anyone who owns a suitcase honda generator knows that the fuel tank is far too small. This custom gas cap adapter allows the user to hook up an auxiliary gas tank so that it can be used to feed the primary generator gas tank for extended operation time. Enjoy this super convenient and cool accessory for your honda generator.
- PERFECT DESIGN: Compare to the old version with smooth surface, the upgrade crisp knurling design of run gas cap surface provides excellent grip for installing and removing, preventing from slipping. Plus, each gas cap has a machined 1/4" NPT port on the top to install a standard fuel fitting and fuel line to an auxiliary gas tank (not included) and includes 1/8" thick Buna N fuel resistant sealing gasket. Extended run fuel cap system makes adding fuel to your running generator simple.
- APPLICATION AND PACKAGE INCLUDE: Works for Honda Generator EU2200I EU2000 EU1000 EU3000 EU1000i EU2000i EU3000i Handi. Package including: One extended run gas cap.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE & WARRANTY: We aim to give our customers the best products and services. If you're not 100% satisfied with our product simply return it for a full refund in 30 days, no questions asked money back guarantee with 3 years' warranty.
8 Ft Outdoor Extension Cord - 16/3 Durable Black Cable
- DURABLE STRAIN RELIEF for optimal performance.
- ALL PURPOSE EXTENSION CORD for Indoor and Office use. Ideal for computers, monitors, printers, other office appliances, and home use.
- REINFORCED BLADES protect prongs from bending or breaking. The black cable blends into your office's decor.
- UL Listed. 3 wire extension cord, 8 foot, 13 amp, 125V, 1625 watt
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT WARRANTY - Iron Forge Cable stands behind all of its products 100%. If anything ever goes wrong with this, we will replace it with a new item.
Honda 08P57-ZS9-00S EU3000is Generator Silver Cover
- Genuine OEM Honda Part
- Custom fitted, waterproof, breathable polyester fabric
Principle Power, Inc. Of Seattle: Combining Wind and Wave Energy on Floating Platforms
Principle Power Inc. of Seattle has developed a floating platform for deep water offshore wind turbines. The company is now developing a device called the WindWaveFloat that will combine wave energy generators with the wind turbines.
Principle Power, Inc., a renewable energy technology developer based in Seattle, Washington, is developing an innovative device called the WindWaveFloat that will generate electricity from wind and wave energy offshore. The company has received $1.4 million in funding from the U.S. Department of Energy to develop the combined wind and wave technology.
Principle Power, Inc. focuses on deepwater offshore wind energy with a floating support structure for wind turbines that can be installed in water over 50 meters deep, taking advantage of the stronger winds that blow off the coast. This device called the WindFloat is being equipped with wave energy converters in order to simultaneously take advantage of wind and wave energy. Principle Power is doing modeling and testing in a wave tank to determine the best wave energy technology to use on the platforms.
As reported by Caleb Dennison in Earth Techling, Principle Power uses a triangular platform that floats below the surface and doesn't require a foundation on the seafloor. The platform is anchored by cables. The wind turbine is installed on one of the columns of the triangular platform and the other columns are ballasted to maintain stability.
According to Principle Power, the stability of the WindFloat platform provides low pitch, so commercial wind turbines can be used. The WindFloat can be assembled onshore and due to its shallow draft it can be towed, fully assembled, from shore to deepwater locations offshore. This reduces costs by avoiding heavy lifting operations offshore. The mooring system involves chains and polyester lines, also reducing costs, and pre-laid embedded anchors, minimizing the impact on the site.
Principle Power indicates that the primary markets for the WindFloat technology are previously inaccessible deep water offshore wind sites in the U.S. and Europe, with secondary markets in Asia and Oceania. As reported by Aaron Colter for Earth Techling, in March 2020, Principle Power announced that it had signed a contract with Energias de Portugal to install a 2 megawatt WindFloat off the coast of Portugal.
The offshore wind turbine platform will be tested for at least a year in Agucadoura, Portugal, the home of the world's first commercial wave energy farm. The project is being funded in part by Portugal's Ministry of the Economy through a grant from the Innovation Support Fund.
Principle Power points out that while it is slightly more expensive to recover electricity offshore, there is a potential to generate up to 50% more energy from offshore wind compared to onshore wind. In the U.S., Principle Power has joined a consortium to develop and build up to three wind platforms at a deep-water offshore wind test site off the coast of Maine. And the company is working with the local public utility and community leaders to install a deep-water offshore platform off the north central coast of Oregon.
Aaron Colter, Offshore Wind Heads to Portugal Via Seattle, Earth Techling
Caleb Dennison, Floating Wind, Wave Power Platform Funded, Earth Techling
Mark Higgins, Innovative Deepwater Platform Aims to Harness Offshore Wind and Wave Power, Energy.gov