Bestselling Outdoor Cooking Woks in 2020
Eastman Outdoors 37212 Outdoor Gourmet 22 Inch Carbon Steel Wok Kit
King Kooker 24WC Heavy-Duty 24-Inch Portable Propane Outdoor Cooker with 18-Inch Steel Wok
- 24" Bolt together portable outdoor wok cooker
- 54,000 BTU propane cast burner
- 18" Steel wok plus 2 wooden utensils
- Adjustable regulator allows easy control of the heat
- Recessed wok top ring
- Portable propane outdoor cooker with 24-inch bolt-together frame
- Recessed top ring for secure placement of 18-inch steel wok
- 54,000-BTU CSA-certified cast burner; LP hose and regulator with type-1 connector
- Flame-protective wind guard; deep-fry thermometer; recipes included
- Measures approximately 18-1/2 by 18-1/2 by 27 inches
Outset QS70 Square Grill Wok, Stainless Steel
- 12 x 12 inch
- Forged stainless steel construction for durability
- High sides prevent your fare from slipping off the grill
- Built-in handles make for easy transport
- Perforated grilling surface enhances food's natural flavors
Weber 7422 Gourmet BBQ System Wok
- Retains heat and delivers professional searing
- Seals in moisture and flavor
- Porcelain enamel finish prevents sticking and allows for easy clean up ; Not dishwasher safe
- For use with The Gourmet BBQ System Hinged Cooking Grate
- Fits 22-1/2-inch Weber charcoal grills
- Porcelain enamel finish prevents sticking and allows for easy clean up
Mr. BBQ 18 Inch Cast Iron Stove and BBQ Wok with Flat Bottom - Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Ideal for BBQ, Grill, Tailgating, Stove Tops Etc. - Perfect for any, Stir Fry, Seafood or Meat
- NON STICK WITHOUT ANY CHEMICALS OR COATING- Cast Iron heat retention provides the perfect surface for quick and efficient cooking on Gas Grills, BBQ, Stovetops, Induction Cookers.
- MADE FROM COMMERCIAL GRADE CAST IRON - Cast iron is a durable and sought after material for pans and cookware. This cast iron wok heats evenly and quickly, and is a perfect addition to your indoor or outdoor kitchen cookware collection!
- PERFECT FOR COOKING MANY DISHES - A wok is a versatile cooking instrument and is great to use when cooking a stir fry, seafood, or dishes that you need to cook quickly.
- ROUNDED BOTTOM - The wok has a rounded bottom section that makes flipping and stirring food very easy, meaning that it is less likely to get lost or fall out of the pan like it does when using a regular frying pan.
- HANDLES FOR EASY MANEUVERABILITY - The Mr. BBQ Wok Topper has handles built in for easy transport and movement from the grill to the table.
Weber Style 6434 Professional-Grade Vegetable Basket
- Weber Style Vegetable Grill Basket
- Just the right tool to grill veggies that would otherwise fall through the cooking grate
- Made of stainless steel
- Grill basket for all Weber grills
- Made of durable stainless steel
- Use as a wok pan for diced meat
Eastman Outdoors Portable Kahuna Burner with XL Pot and Wok Brackets with Adjustable and Removable Legs
- Features 65,000 BTU, clean-burning, fuel-saving Revolution Burner
- Handles woks up to 18" and pots up to 36 quarts
- Legs easily adjust from 18" to 26", and can be easily removed for compact storage.
- Extend legs up for woks, skillets and small pots
- For outdoor use only
Lodge Essential Pan Set
LODGE MFG CO L8SK3BN Buffalo Skillet, 10.25"
17" l. x 4.25" Home Use Stainless Hand-Tooled Chuan & Hoak (Spatula & Ladle) Set
- Stainless steel^Ladle has deep
- round bowl^Spatula's shovel-like tool makes scooping easy^Hand-Tooled^Handy wooden handle
Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder - Red Heat Protecting Silicone Handle for Lodge Cast Iron Skillets with Keyhole Handle
Aoocan Grill Mat Set of 5-100% Non-Stick BBQ Grill & Baking Mats - FDA-Approved, PFOA Free, Reusable and Easy to Clean - Works on Gas, Charcoal, Electric Grill and More - 15.75 x 13 Inch
- 100% NON-STICK - 100% Non-Stick means you can grill without grease and mats are reusable for years! Non-stick BBQ grill mat prevent even the smallest morsels from falling through the grates. Keep your grill looking brand-new , Heat resistant up to 300 to 500 degrees Fahrenheit! Keep 4 inch away from the fire when using the BBq Grill Mat
- PERFECT GRILL MATE - Perfect for any grill, including as Char-Broil, Weber, Porcelain, Charcoal and even Infrared Grills. They can also be cut to fit your particular grill or oven perfectly. Grill meat, vegetables, fish, shrimp, pizza, even pancakes, bacon and eggs!! Perfect for those nasty campground or park grills!
- NO MESS - Never BBQ on a nasty, dirty grill grate AGAIN! Keeps your food from falling between the grates or sticking to the grill! In no time, you'll be grilling like a pro. Reusable and dishwasher safe makes cleanup a breeze!
- SAFE - These grill toppers are made from premium high quality heat resistant PTFE-Fiberglass coating and contain no PFOA, silicone, or other harmful chemicals. They can withstand temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and will not burn. Keep your family safe with a brand you can trust.
- BEST OF ALL - Best value in bbq grill accessories! If you're not completely satisfied, we'll make it right or your money back. Why wait? Try yours RISK FREE! Consider getting TWO - one for you and one for your very best friend!!!!Scroll down to "Special Offers And Promotions" to save even more money on todays purchase. Then, click "Add to Cart" now!
Southwest Disk 24" Rio Grande - The Biggest one Yet with Angel Fire (Circle) Handles
Three Things to Cook in a Wok
Show your wok cooking skills by making these three delicious meals!
Of all the things found in the kitchen the wok is perhaps the most versatile and the most enjoyable to use. Veritable masters of the wok can stir fry, marinade, and manufacture delectable soups fit for the ranks of the heavenly host! To consider yourself a true master of the wok I recommend tackling and perfecting these three dishes:
Spaghetti with meat sauce
This is a great way to celebrate the wok and cook three meals for the day!
What makes the wok such a compelling instrument of serious cooking is the shape. The bowl-like shape of the wok makes it ideal for cooking with high heat. Making an egg masterpiece with a wok requires plenty of heat so turn it on and turn it up!
Personally I don't believe in measurements. Your eyeball is the best determiner so I recommend using your eyeball to its fullest.
Preheat your wok and add oil. When your oil is hot and near smoking start scrambling your egg in your bowl. You can be crazy and add minced garlic, ham, or whatever flips your wig. Traditional scrambled eggs are okay too!
Scramble the eggs in your bowl, adding a dash of milk. When ready gently drop the mix into your wok. Have your spatula ready as you will be making magic in a matter of seconds!(Be careful of oil splatters too! It can happen and be unpleasant.)
Keep your eggs moving. Your eggs should be curdling nicely. Fold them over several times. When they are ready (again, use your eyeballs!) scoop them out of your wok and serve! Tres' magnifique!
Nachos are a fun treat particularly for lunch.
Start with your ground beef. Get your wok hot and ready, adding a little oil to keep your ground beef from sticking and making a mess. Throw a dash of pepper and salt over your beef as it cooks. You can add diced cilantro, garlic, and onion if you'd like. I also recommend cutting in some tomatoes and reducing the liquid for a lovely sauce! Bonita! Peppers are a great way to enhance your beef also. Jalapeno, Serrano, and lovely Anaheim peppers are wonderful additions.
Remove your beef when it is done. Wipe out your wok and add a ton of oil. Gather up some corn tortillas and cut them into whatever pattern you prefer. (Cookie cutters make for some fun treats if you have kids or if you are just plain weird.) When your oil is a potential hazard drop in a handful of tortillas to fry them. Keep an eye on your tortillas. There is no wrong way to fry them so long as you are happy with them (though I recommend avoiding the extra crispy chips). When the chips are toasted to your satisfaction pluck them out of your wonderful wok and dry them on a paper towel. You can salt your chips generously at this time. Why not? This ain't supposed to be healthy but delicious!
While your chips are soaking up their last little bit of oil take a few minutes and chop up some veggies. Rice and pinto beans are great in nachos also. Lettuce, tomatoes (again! I know!) avocado (a must if you ask me) and finely chopped basil for that quirky twist!
After surviving an incredible scrambled egg and mind blowing nachos how do you top your culinary day? Spaghetti of course.
Just like with your nachos start with the ground beef. Mince some garlic, some onion, and cube some tomatoes. Throw it all together over high heat. Keep that meat on the move and watch the liquids merge into a delectable treat! Salt and pepper generously. Throw in some red pepper for some zing.
When your meat sauce is done pull it out of the wok and put aside. Wipe out your wok and add water. Throw some salt in too. When your water is boiling drop in your pasta. Spaghetti is a versatile title. You can use spaghetti noodles or penne pasta or whatever you have on hand. If you call it spaghetti chances are good your kids will eat it. (This is true. I told my kids the sultan and his guests were eating spaghetti when we watched Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and the chilled monkey brains scene came along. My kids were nonplussed by the brains and expressed an interest in trying "other kinds of spaghetti" but I figure that is an article for another day.)
When your noodles are done drain the water, wipe out your wok (to remove excess water) and return to the heat. Add a little oil, just enough to cover the bottom and sides of your beloved wok. While your wok is gathering heat again chop up some green peppers, a little garlic, and wave an onion over your wok for flavor. Have fresh basil on hand. You'll need it in a moment. Drop in your peppers and garlic. Give them a quick stir enjoying their fragrance and their sizzle. Gather up a great spoonful of pasta and drop into your wok carefully avoiding any hot grease. Give this a quick stir to introduce to your peppers and garlic. Once handshakes are done introduce some of your meat sauce to the party and stir for a full mingle. Throw in the basil, give two stirs, and serve!
I hope you enjoy these more adventurous meals cooked in your wok! Remember, preparation is everything so have as many of your ingredients prepared before hand. Don't be afraid to experiment not that I should tell you that! You own a wok. You don't need my permission to cook something great!