Bestselling Oral Pain Treatments in 2023
StellaLife VEGA Oral Gel: Dry Sockets, Dry Mouth, Teeth Extraction, Gum Surgery, Ulcers, Braces, Dentures & Cold Sores, Mucositis, Lesions & Lichen Planus Advanced Natural Dental Pain Relief
Orajel Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse, 16 Fluid Oz
- Kills bacteria
- Promotes healing of sores inside mouth
- Mint flavor
Oral Rinse Essential Oil For Oral Care Tooth Pain Relief Cold Sore Canker Dry Mouth Bad Breath Gum Disease Tongue Thrush Treatment - 100% Therapeutic Grade - Disinfectant, Anti-Spasmodic - 15ml Blend
- BEST EVER ESSENTIAL OILS FOR ORAL CARE: Oral Cure Essential Oil by Cure Oil is best for all your oral & dental problems. It cures cold sore, canker sore, tooth pain, dry mouth, bad breath, gum disease, tongue thrush & other major oral problems.
- CURES EVERY TOOTH DISEASES: Oral care is very important & helps in maintaining healthy teeth. Prevent Tooth and Mouth Injuries caused by natural & some other reasons. It also prevents Tooth Decay, Sensitive Teeth, Tooth Discoloration, Plaque, Abscessed Tooth, Teeth Grinding (Bruxism), Cavities, Tooth Enamel Erosion, Restoration and much more.
- ORAL CARE ESSENTIAL OIL IN DENTAL CARE: Our Oral Care Essential Oil is the dental specialist concerned with the causes, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and injuries of the tooth. Brush your teeth using this oral care oil at least twice a day (morning and before bedtime) and floss at least once a day. This helps in preventing all your tooth & gum problems.
- ORAL CURE OIL FOR ORAL CARE: Oral Care essential oil cure includes Niaouli, Tea Tree, Lavender, Lemon, Basil, Geranium, German Chamomile, Melissa. These ingredients have a property such as relieve nerve pain, constricts secretions or bleeding, soothing prevents tissue hardening etc.
- PRECAUTIONS & USES OF ORAL CURE OIL: Avoid use during pregnancy. Any dental emergency like an injury to the teeth or gums can be potentially serious and should not be ignored. This helps remove bacteria and freshens your breath. With proper care & precautions, your teeth and gums can stay healthy throughout your life. The healthier your teeth and gums are, the less risk you have for tooth decay and gum disease.
TheraBreath Dentist Formulated PerioTherapy HEALTHY GUMS Oral Rinse, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
- Dentist formulated to help treat irritated, sore gums and other periodontal problems
- Helpful for gum problems associated with pregnancy, menopause, and other medical conditions
- With Zinc to neutralize many anabolic bacteria linked to periodontal concerns and With CoQ10 to help restore gum tissues and reduce 'pink in the sink'
- No alcohol, artificial flavors or colors. Certified Vegan, Gluten Free, and Kosher.Use after your normal brushing and flossing routine; Rinse toothpaste from mouth prior to use.For Adults and Children 6 years and older: Children under 6 years of age should not use.Instruct children 6 years to 11 years of age: Supervise use
- Buffered, non-acidic formula with an a neutral flavor that doesn't irritate or inflame sensitive gum tissues
OralPlus - 100% Natural Toothpaste with Instant Toothache Relief and Treatment for Gum Disease, Gingivitis, Ulcers, Periodontal Disease, Abscess, Bad Breath, Bleeding Gums, Receding Gums & More
- 100% NATURAL ORAL CARE & PERIODONTAL TREATMENT - Treat Gingivitis, Gum Disease, Periodontal Disease, Mouth Ulcers, Bad Breath, Receding Gums, Oral Pain, Loose Teeth & Teeth Sensitivity.
- INSTANT RESULTS - Fast Acting Gum Disease Treatment. Stop Bleeding Gums, Bad Breath, Canker Sore, Oral Pain & More.
- MULTIPLE USE - Use as Natural Toothpaste, Mouthwash, Breath Refresher, Teeth Cleaning & More.
- ADDED BENEFITS - Tighter Gums, Encourages Rejuvenation of Tissue, Kills Bacteria that leads to Gum Disease.
- RISK FREE - Money Back Guarantee!
Orajel Oral Pain Reliever - Day/Night 2 Pk in 1 box
- Instant relief for teething pain
LotFancy Reusable Hot or Cold Gel-Pack with Stretch Wrap, Pain Relief for TMJ, Chin Jaw Oral and Facial Surgery, Dental Implants etc.
- Comfortable and soft 4 gel packs provide relief for pain and swelling on your jaws and 2 sides of your cheeks
- Adjustable strap can add compression if needed, size min 27 inches; max 30 inches
- Hands-free design relief pain and swelling for wisdom tooth extraction, oral surgery, TMD, cosmetic injections, laser treatments, dermabrasion, migraines, sinus pain etc.
- Easy & Ready to Use - Store in the refrigerator or heat it in the microwave, apply when attain appropriate temperature
- 1-Year Warranty: Money-back satisfaction guarantee
RELEEV Oral Care Treatment 0.10 oz (Pack of 3)
- Fastest multi symptom relief
- Eases pain in minutes
- Professional treatment used by Dentists, Oral Surgeons, Orthodontists and Periodontists
- Soothing dental relief
Quantum Health Canker Care Oral Gel Pain Reliever 0.33 fl oz
- Immediate Pain Relief
- Soothing Protective Gel
- Fresh Natural Taste
- With 15 Nutrients Including Lysine, Licorice, Aloe Vera, Propolis and Tea Tree Oil
- Gentle Brush Applicator
RELEEV Oral Care Treatment 0.10 oz
- Oral Cold Sores
- Canker Sores / Mouth Ulcers
- Eases Oral Pain in Minutes
- Soothing Dental Relief
Orajel Alcohol-Free Antiseptic Mouth Sore Rinse, Fresh Mint, 16 Fl Oz (Pack of 2)
Oralixir - Natural Canker Sore Relief, Mouth Ulcers & Canker Sore Treatment
- Certified Pure and Powerful - Oralixir is a revolutionary product that makes use of 25 active ingredients that are all certified to be pure and organic in nature. These ingredients are all scientifically proven to work against canker and mouth sores. Moreover, our product is developed and manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility in the US that strictly adheres to the regulations of the FDA. You are assured of its high quality, potency and safety.
- Effective Canker Sore Treatment - 100% Natural Mouth Ulcers and Canker Sore Relief since our product is formulated with the best and most powerful anti-microbial and nourishing herbs and oils, you will experience an instant relief right upon contact. Within an hour, pain will be greatly reduced and you will find it easier to talk, eat or swallow.
- Superior Protection - Our product is clinically proven to protect canker and mouth sores from added irritation, thus, allowing superior relief. Its loads of nutrients will soothe and nourish to promote optimum oral health.
- Great Cooling Sensation - Our product comes in gel form and has a cooling effect that is both soothing and relieving. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh, prevents bad breath and relieves all the discomforts of canker and mouth sores. You will surely love its fresh natural taste.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Our product comes with a 100% Money Back Guarantee so you can try it risk-free. Oralixir works effectively and safely, but for some reason that you are not satisfied with your result, you may simply return the empty packages and ask for a refund. So start your trial use by clicking "Add to Cart" NOW.
Gly-Oxide Liquid Antiseptic Oral Cleanser | Cleanses Gum Irritation, Soothes Canker Sores, and Kills Germs | 2 oz
- Gly-Oxide cleanses canker sores and minor wounds or gum inflammation resulting from minor dental procedures, dentures, orthodontic appliances, accidental injury or other irritations of the mouth and gums.
- Gly-Oxide can help guard against the risk of infections in the mouth and gums.
- Plus, Gly-Oxide helps remove stains on dental appliances to improve appearance.
- Gly-Oxide may be used routinely to improve oral hygiene as an aid to regular brushing or when regular brushing is inadequate. It penetrates between teeth and other areas of the mouth to flush out food particles ordinary brushing can miss.
- Gly-Oxide kills germs to reduce mouth odors and/or odors on dental appliances.
Teeth Pain - How I Desensitized My Aching Teeth
Sensitive teeth can be a real pain in the jaw. Maybe, like me, you'll find some relief from trying some of these tips.
Of course I ran this all past my dentist and oral hygienist, and after looking for all the "scary" tooth things (broken tooth, exposed roots, etc) I pretty much was diagnosed me with just having the occasional sensitive tooth.
So, a couple of years ago I began to develop some different strategies for chipping away at my tooth sensitivity. And although there are still moments when a Snickers bar will catch me by surprise, I'd have to say that following these steps has led to some very welcome relief.
Tip #1 - Sensodyne is your friend
My first step - I totally switched to Sensodyne toothpaste. No, I don't get any kick backs for saying that. It's just that it worked for me. I threw away the extra whitening and gingivitis stuff and started solely using Sensodyne toothpaste. There are other brands out there with the same antihypersensitivity ingredient, Potassium Nitrate, so give them a try too if you're so inclined.
I've also been trying the new Sensodyne iso-active foaming gel. It comes in a metal bottle that reminds me of a soap pump dispenser. Here's the description on the side: "New Sensodyne transforms into microfine foam during brushing, penetrating hard to reach areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth and sooth the nerve."
The active ingredients of the foaming gel: Potassium nitrate (5%) for Antihypersensitivity, Sodium fluoride (0.15%) for Anticavity. Just like the regular tube version, this one seems to be doing a pretty good job of keeping the sensitivity down.
Tip #2 - Brush your teeth before going to bed
Here's the one caveat to brushing before bed: don't rinse your mouth out. Spit out as much as possible and then hit the sack. This step was one of the biggest changes for me when it came to finding some relief. If the toothpaste taste was too strong, I'd spit out what I could, then rinse just my tongue. Apparently by sleeping with just a little bit of the Sensodyne on my teeth, it began to soak in during the night.
Tip #3 - Soak your teeth in Fluoride!
I got this idea one day while visiting the dentist. They had given me this "tray" of liquid fluoride that I was supposed to "rest" my teeth in for a minute or two. The idea was that the exterior fluoride would soak into the teeth and strengthen them. It was also supposed to give me a side effect of diminishing tooth sensitivity. And it did. So, I went searching through the stores. Surely there would be something that I could use to approximate this procedure. Phos-Flur (Phosflur), by Colgate is billed as, "Sodium Fluoride and Acidulated Phospate Topical Solution". (Now that's certainly a mouthful!) With a sodium fluoride percentage of 4.4 mg per 10 mL of fluid, it worked great. If my teeth were giving me a hard time, I'd pour some fluoride liquid into a small cup and then keep it in my mouth as long as possible. To keep your mind off the taste, try watching TV, catching up on mail or maybe even taking time to read my story about a guy who yelled at me about "singing to my cup". It's amazing when you distract yourself from the thought of, "Oh, man. I've got fluoride in my mouth." that you can maintain a long exposure time. Relief using this method worked so well, that I've only used one bottle of the Fluoride liquid.
Relief in stages
It hasn't always come at once, but by consistently applying these kinds of self-treatments, I've been able to gain some relief in the tooth sensitivity department. So, keep seeing your dentist. Happy de-sensitizing. And if you happen to have an extra Snickers bar, you know where to send it! :)