Bestselling Office Labels & Stickers in 2020
Skydue File Folder Labels Filing Envelopes Accessories Bottle Cup Sticker Marker,0.5 x 1.5 inches,Pack of 168
- Feature - Use labels to mark, Identify the contents of file folders quickly. Easy to be uncovered and convenient to use.
- White Background - More professional white labels, makes handwritten text stand out
- Durable - Super fine art paper,not easily deformed or torn. Permanent adhesive ensures the label will stick to your folder
- Practicality - Suitable for file folders, documents, binders, bottle,essential oil bottles, food jars and medical laboratory label. Great for home, office, school, class...
- Package Included - A Pack of 168 Labels
(3/4, 0.75 inch) Round Color Coding Circle Dot Sticker Labels - 10 Assorted Colors, Pack of 2000
- 3000 labels. 300 labels per color.
- 10 Assorted Colors: Red, Purple, Blue, Black, Yellow, Brown, Orange, Pink, White, Green
- Self-Adhesive. Sticks great on paper, wood, plastic and most flat surfaces
- Diameter: 3/4 inch (20 mm)
- Save 5% with any 2 sets! Discount automatically applied at checkout.
Avery Removable Print or Write Labels, White, 0.5 x 0.75 Inches, Pack of 1008 (5418)
- Removable labels stay only as long as you want them to
- Customize with free templates at avery website
- Compatible with laser and inkjet printers
- Not recommended for use with color laser printers
Chalkboard Labels,Airmark 2018 New 120pcs Waterproof Reusable Chalkboard Stickers with 2 Erasable Chalk Markers Window Pens for Mason Jars,Canisters,Glass Bottles and Home & Office Pantry
- EASY TO USE AND REUSABLE:Write,peel and stick. You can switch contents for your jars whenever you need to just wipe clean with a damp cloth to change what you have written,Peel and Re-stick.
- Chalkboard Labels NEW:1 White & 1 Yellow Chalk Markers according to our customer feedback(that looks and feels much better then bright chalk! Works on chalkboard stickers or any non-porous surface)!The Chalk Marker has a New reversible tip (chisel & bullet).Just pull out the tip and change it with the other end.
- Great quality:These are VINYL stickers,Unlike contact paper,these Premium Chalkboard Labels allows regular chalk or any liquid chalk maker to write on.The ink dries quickly and it doesn't flake off, Dishwasher and refrigerator safe, REUSABLE and self-adhesive.
- Wide range of use:Works great for pint mason jars, jelly jars, bottles, casseroles, home-made lotion bottles, wine glasses, coffee, canisters, baskets, folders, office supplies, toy bins.The Kitchen Supreme Chalkboard Stickers are decorating and organizing your cupboards, pantry storage, garage, containers, office, parties, bakeries, coffee shop, craft projects, walls and kids bedrooms.
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - If you don't feel 100% satisfied, we will refund your money, no questions asked. Buy with confidence and peace of mind. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority
SUNHE 300pcs Plain Name Tag Labels Colorful Border Name Tag Stickers, 3.5" x 2.25", 4 Colors
- Package contains 300 name labels, made of standard paper and top-grade glue, non-toxic, odorless and eco-friendly
- Each Label Size: 8.5cm x 5.5cm/3.3" x 2.3" (W x L)
- Colored borders: red, yellow, green, blue
- Convenient to Use: plain name tags are self adhesive, easy to peel, just peel and paste, durable
- Wide applications: colorful Identification Stickers are great for offices, schools, camps, warehouses, parties, parent visitations and labelling cubbies
Avery Address Labels with Sure Feed for Inkjet Printers, 1" x 2-5/8", 750 Labels, Permanent Adhesive (8160) - 08160
- Guaranteed to stick and stay: Avery 8160 labels with Ultrahold permanent adhesive hold fast to envelopes, cardboard, paper, plastic, glass, tin and metal; great for great for bulk mailing, filing, organization, product packaging and gifting
- Print with confidence; only Avery mailing labels feature Sure Feed technology to provide a reliable feed through your printer, preventing misalignments and jams
- Labels remove quickly and easily from the backing sheet without any tears or rips; simply bend the label sheet to expose the Pop-up Edge, peel off your label and apply
- Get clear text and crisp graphics; optimized for inkjet printers to help prevent smearing or smudging
- Easily create personalized labels; choose from thousands of free designs or templates and create a quick mail merge at avery.com/templates
Pack of 3300 1/4" Round Color Coding Circle Dot Labels, 10 Bright Neon Colors, 8 1/2" x 11" Sheet, 0.25 in.
- Bright and colorful Neon Color-Coding Labels with a variety of uses. Easily write on them with pen, pencil, marker or even crayon!
- Use in the classroom or organize DVD's or books. You can even color code food in your freezer!
- 3,300 colorful neon color coding dots. 0.25" round stickers. Stick to all surfaces, even clothing! Easily removable.
- These small labels are great for color coding electronic curcuits, keys with locks and can even be used to color code a computer keyboard for learning to type.
- A must-have stationary item for every office. Call attention to documents, inventory, sale items, calendars and more!
ONUPGO Pack of 2240 Round Color Coding Labels Circle Dot Stickers, 3/4" Fluorescent Dot Labels Sticker, Bright Neon Colors Label (Neon - Green)
AxeSickle 108PCS Chalkboard Stickes Small Labels, Mason Jar Black stickes Labels for Food Storage Classification, Adhesive Blackboard Stickes Label for Organize Your Home and Kitchen, Office.
- Small Labels (2 X 1.3), with a total of 108 fancy labels, with 3 different styles (36 of each).
- Chalkboard labels: Write, Peel and Stick.(Just scratch the edge by fingernail on a flat, but do not bend to peel off or Use small sharp blade to peel off the labels, it is also a very helpful way.
- Create personalized water bottles, custom wine bottle labels and homemade gifts like candy, spices, peaches, cookie mixes, limoncello or wedding wine. Helps you organize and identify the food on buffets, at parties, cupboards, craft rooms, everything!
- Very versatile as you can use to label mason, ball or other canning and spice jars, bins, boxes, glasses, anything with a smooth finish. It is waterproof, so they won't wash off, even in the dishwasher.
- Made of strong vinyl plastic with a quality matte finish,Any chalk will do,You can write on these labels with regular chalk or liquid chalk markers,Wipe it clean with a damp cloth to get it ready for the next labeling task.
Laundry Room & Home Office Preprinted Labels, Organization Set. 72 Clear PVC Stickers by Talented Kitchen. 72 Water Resistant Labels to Organize Office & Laundry (Set of 72 - Laundry & Office Titles)
- LAUNDRY ROOM & OFFICE ORGANIZATION: Vintage look, laundry room and home office organization LABEL SET only. 3 different size labels according to the item volume and use
- LABELS FOR JARS & BINS: Stickers printed on high quality clear gloss PVC material. Backing glue (no rubbing required)
- PRINTED LABELS FOR JARS & BINS: 72 most commonly used items found in most laundry rooms and home office spaces
- STORAGE & ORGANIZATION ACCESSORY MADE SIMPLE! KEEP IT NEAT! NO MORE CAOS: By eliminating clutter you can easily identify your desk essential at a glance or cleaning supplies, and rather than rummaging through a box or drawers to find what you need, you can have them tidy and organized. Declutter your life and all items found around your house. Organizing your offie space and laundry room essentials will become a time investment when a specific item needs to be found promptly. Guaranteed!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Give it a try! If you're not completely satisfied, simply return the set for a 100% refund.
Autism seems to be everywhere these days-in newspapers, on TV, even on bumper stickers. The rate is skyrocketing, and we all see to know atleast one child "on the spectrum".
While the disorder has always been said to represent a "spectrum" or range of problems, today more children than in the past whose symptoms show both more-and less-severity are included. For instance, kids with Asperger syndrome, which refers to high intelligence without language deficits but with social impairments, are placed on the spectrum, as are those whose symptoms are so sever that a generation ago they would have been termed mentally retarded.
No one disputes that the number of children diagnosed with an autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) has gone way up compared with statistics from 30 years ago. But as widespread as ASD appears to be- affecting as many as 1 in every 150 children. The fact is, it's impossible to compare how common autism is today with 10 or 20 years ago.
How can you know that your child doesn't have autism? Parents who've noted that their 14 month old doesn't babble or point, is losing skills, or isn't talking by 18 months should talk to their doctor and get a developmental screening. If it indicates a possible problem, you will be referred to a specialist who can evaluate your child further using tools such as the Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule (ADOS), a workup done by observing and interacting with the child.
That said, getting a qualified medical diagnosis for an infant or a toddler is not the straightforward process it should be. There's "tremendous variability" in the skill that public agencies and private practices bring to the screening process. A sound diagnosis is only the beginning. Treatment in the next step, and there are no fewer than ten types of interventions offered nationwide that work to some degree. But usually only one type is available in any one area. Making a choice between or among approaches is not easy on a parent either, because there aren't clear standards to go by. But using the wrong intervention for a child with ASD can squander a precious window of opportunity. Learning is lifelong but many kids who receive intensive intervention early, in their first five years, do better than those who receive it later.
The journey from diagnosis to treatment is not one for the faint of heart. Millions of dollars have been spent to determine what autism is, what causes it, and how we might prevent or cure it. And thats all to the good. We're on the brink of learning which genes predispose a child to autism and what might trigger its onset.
While a cure is not yet in sight, we've begun to figure out what works for some children, in terms of intervention between the ages of 12 months and five years. We're doing ten times better then we were a generation ago, and thats the growing number we all should be aware of. And thats the evidence we should start seeing everywhere.