Bestselling Office Equipment & Supplies in 2020
ACCO Binder Clips, Assorted Sizes, 30 Clips / Tub, Silver (A7071138)
- Heavy gauge tempered steel for strong, reliable grip
- Polished finish lends elegance to any document or project
- Convenient reusable tub packaging works on desktop and in drawers
- Remove the clips and they return to their original shape
- Assorted sizes fasten a wide range of documents
Cool Vent Mesh Back Lumbar Support For Office Chair, Car, and Other
- Easily attaches to any chair by Elastic bands that will stretch to fit.
- The lightweight support gently cradles your back and encourages correct posture.
- Ergonomic design gives firm and comfortable support while breathable mesh material circulates air to keep you cool.
- Perfect for long hours of sitting, designed for work, travel, home
Large All Purpose Dopp Kit Utility Bag (Cords, Chargers, Tools, School / Office Supplies) Handmade by Hide & Drink :: White
- CLASSY DESIGN WITH MAXIMUM STORAGE: The Dopp Kit's attractive design allows for maximum storage and optimal portability. Easy to pack and holds all of your necessities. Stylishly holds your cables, your tools, your office and school supplies, or makes a perfect wash bag for your toiletries.
- HANDMADE FROM FULL GRAIN LEATHER: The Large All Purpose Dopp Kit is hand-cut and handcrafted using only the highest quality Full Grain Leather. Full Grain Leather is the best leather that money can buy, it's durable, attractive, and attains a unique patina after time and use. The leather handle is attached using heavy duty brass metal rivets, ensuring durability and a lifetime of use.
- STYLISH UTILITY BAG WITH ENOUGH ROOM FOR ALL THE ESSENTIALS: Perfect for both men and women. Initially designed as a man's shaving kit bag (used by the GIs in WW2), the multifunctional size and shape allows it to be used by anyone in the family, fitting everything you need for when you're on-the-go.
- FINELY STITCHED SEAMS: The finely stitched seams allow for longevity of the product, and our proprietary treatment of the leather makes it thoroughly durable. The Dopp Kit is equipped with a YKK Zipper, the Brooklyn-based industry leaders in zipper technology.
- SIMPLE AND ELEGANT DESIGN MAKES A GREAT GIFT This product works great as a practical yet still aesthetically pleasing gift that will stand the test of time. Ideal for all occasions like birthdays, Father's Day or Christmas. Better still, just treat yourself!
LCL Beauty Black Stool Chair Back Support foot Rest Dentist Doctor Medical Office Salon Spa Tattoo Equipment
Harley-Davidson Bar & Shield Journal
- Hard cover journal features Bar & Shield emblem on cover
- 100 pages
- Elastic closure
- Measures: 6"W x 8.5"H
Safco Products Zenergy Ball Chair , Black, Low Profile, Active Seating, Steel Legs
- HELPS KEEP YOUR BODY MOVING. Safco Zenergy Ball Chair provides an active seating experience that encourages good posture, core muscle strength and may help increase concentration.
- ENCOURAGES BETTER POSTURE. Designed with four powder coated legs and stationary glides for stability and durability, it offers the posture benefits of a yoga ball without the rolling. These benefits may include better balance and concentration.Seat Height: 23 inches
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN. Weighing only 15 lbs., this ball chair moves easily from place to place. Anti-burst ball design supports up to 250 lbs. Its low profile allows it to fit neatly under work surfaces when not in use.
- GREENGUARD Certified products are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous, third-party chemical emissions standards-helping reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure to help create healthier indoor environments.
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS. Overall dimensions: 23"H x 22 1/2"D x 22 1/2"W. Weight capacity: 250 lbs. Pump included with ball chair.
Universal Compact Bench Power Supply - 5 Amp Linear Regulated Home Lab Benchtop AC-to-DC Converter w/ 13.8 Volt DC 115V AC 70 Watt Input, Screw Type Terminal, 12V Car Cigarette Lighter - Pyramid PS9KX
- CONVERTS AC TO DC: The Pyramid Bench Power Supply features linear / regulated design. Provides convenient and reliable AC-to-DC power conversion (12V DC) w/ constant source of DC voltage. Works w/ cellular phones, CB radio, scanner, HAM radio, etc
- SCREW-TYPE TERMINALS: Features universal hardwired screw-type connection terminals that ensure compatibility with a wide range of devices, equipments and components. Used for component and device equipment testing, operation and performance
- PLUG-IN OPERATION: The simple plug-in operation provides a constant source of DC voltage, allowing for quick and consistent power conversion. Switch-activated power control eliminates the need of an external battery or additional power source
- SHORT-CIRCUIT PROTECTION: Equipped w/ built-in electronic overload and short circuit protection to ensure safety of the operator and any connected electrical devices. Also fuse protected w/ auto reset. Perfectly safe for tabletop or desktop placement
- BUILT-IN COOLING FAN: The power converter features a cabinet heatsink and a built-in cooling fan to prevent the device from overheating. Constant amperage is 5A and surge is 7A w/ power output of 13.8V DC and 115V AC 60Hz 70W power input
First Aid Kit – 291 Pieces – Bag. Packed with hospital grade medical supplies for emergency and survival situations. Ideal for the Car, Camping, Hiking, Travel, Office, Sports, Pets, Hunting, Home
NOCO Genius G3500 6V/12V 3.5A UltraSafe Smart Battery Charger
- A 6-volt and 12-volt battery charger and maintainer for lead-acid batteries up to 120 amp-hours
- An ultra-safe design featuring spark-proof technology, as well as reverse polarity and overcharge protection
- Safely charge automotive, marine, RV, powersport and lawn & garden batteries, as well as, AGM and deep-cycle batteries. Types of Batteries - Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium-Ion, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
- Actively monitors the batteries health and repairs discharged and sulfated batteries for improved battery life
- Charge a motorcycle, snowmobile, ATV, personal watercraft, lawn mower and more, or simply maintain all types of vehicles
First Aid Only 299 Piece All-Purpose First Aid Kit, Soft Case
- Contains 299 essential first aid supplies for treating minor aches and injuries
- Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access to first aid supplies in an emergency
- Soft sided, zippered case ideal for home, travel and on the go use
- Not made with natural rubber latex
3M 5P71PB1 6000 Series Particulate Filter P95, 10-Pack
- P95 Prefilter
- Use with 3M Respirators 5000 Series or 3M Cartridges 6000 Series, and 3M Filter Retainer 501
Comfy Wrap Microwaveable Flaxseed Heat Wrap for Natural Therapeutic Stress Relief and Relaxation Made in USA by ComfyComfy (Cheetah)
Exercise Ball Chair - 65cm & 75cm Yoga Fitness Pilates Ball & Stability Base for Home Gym & Office - Resistance Bands, Workout Poster & Pump. Improves Balance, Core Strength & Posture - Men & Women
7 Tips to Consider Before Buying New Office Equipment
In the market to replace outdated office equipment or looking to purchase the latest & greatest in new technology? Itâ€™s important to choose the right equipment for the right working environment. Consider these 7 tips before buying new office equipment.
Whether you are in the market to replace outdated office equipment or are looking to purchase the latest and greatest in new technology, it's important to choose the right office equipment for the right working environment. Is a fax machine necessary or is it more cost effective to have internet fax capabilities? If your office sends bulk mail every week, a mail machine might be a good investment. Does your office require a copier or multi-purpose printer that can copy, scan, fax, and print? The point is - proper due diligence is required before making any major equipment purchasing decisions. The perfect solution for your office is out there, you just need to do your homework to find it.
Below are 7 tips to consider before buying new office equipment:
1. Price - When purchasing new (or used) office equipment, price is always a major factor. Not only should the purchase price be taken into consideration, but how much will it cost to properly maintain the equipment throughout its lifecycle; how much are replacement parts or consumables; and how does the purchase price compare to other similar makes and models on the market? Numerous websites, for example Nextag or Consumer Reports, compare similar makes and models of a particular piece of office equipment in an easy to read side-by-side chart.
2. Environmentally Friendly - If being environmentally friendly is important to your organization, the selection of green office equipment is limited and the product features available may or may not meet your wish list needs. The initial purchase might be more than anticipated; however, the maintenance costs over its lifetime are usually significantly reduced. Check out www.energystar.gov to view ratings of different types of energy efficient office equipment.
3. Usage - Another determining factor when considering the purchase of new (or used) office equipment is usage. How often and in what environment will the equipment be used? The scenarios given in the opening paragraph are great examples; the circumstances in which the office equipment will be utilized will help determine the list of product features necessary to get the job done well and in a timely manner. It might be worth taking a quick survey in your office to figure out the true needs of the end-users.
4. End-Users - The job functions and skill levels of the employees using the office equipment should be given some serious thought before making a significant purchase. Will the end-users require training on how to properly operate the office equipment to its full potential and is that training provided at no cost? Will the end-users have unlimited access to online usage, maintenance, and vendor performance reports and will those reports be provided at no cost?
5. Service Contract - First and foremost, find out how long the manufacturer warranty lasts because it varies from manufacturer to manufacturer. After that warranty period expires, it is extremely important to consider what service contract terms amp; conditions are available and at what cost. Is the service contract long or short-term; is there an auto-renewal clause; what are the cancellation fees; is there a guaranteed response time; and are parts and travel included in the contract cost? Before entering into any contract with the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or Third-Party Vendor, it is vital to understand exactly what you are signing. Don't make the mistake of assuming the contract has favorable terms amp; conditions. The consumer should always consult an expert before signing a contract, regardless of any resistance from the salesperson at the initial purchase of the office equipment. There are ways to negotiate favorable contract terms amp; conditions. Furthermore, the consumer's negotiating leverage is completely lost after the service contract has been signed. Alternatives to the traditional service contracts are available - time amp; materials, preventative maintenance only, loaner or depot service, or utilizing an Equipment Maintenance Management Program (EMMP).
6. Technical Support amp; Software Updates - Technical support and software updates are often bundled in the terms amp; conditions with the purchase of an expensive service contract. In reality, both should be included with the initial purchase of the office equipment since consumers have alternatives to the traditional service contract. Technical support should be easily accessed via a toll-free number and software updates should be provided at no cost since their goal is to eliminate a manufacturer malfunction or enhance the overall performance of the office equipment.
7. Availability of Parts amp; Consumables - Decide whether you prefer OEM certified parts and new consumables versus refurbished parts and consumables. The pros and cons for each need to be considered. Are the new or refurbished parts and consumables readily available at prices that fall within your maintenance budget? It's important to review the language concerning parts and consumables in the service contract or interview possible time amp; material vendors who can perform the required maintenance on the office equipment being considered.
In the end, your due diligence regarding the above criteria will help determine what make, model, and product features coincide best with the needs of your organization. It's important to choose wisely when making such a significant purchase; do not rush the process. The final purchase will ultimately come down to the right piece of office equipment that meets the majority of your wish list needs and is the most beneficial to the organization and end-users.
Share your buying experience with us. Did you follow a checklist or make a purchase on a whim? Was the end result what you expected? What changes would you make to your buying process in the future?
Jennifer Daugherty is a Business Development Coordinator for The Remi Group LLC, located in Charlotte, North Carolina. For more information visit The Remi Group website, www.theremigroup.com or call 1-888-451-8916 #1.