Bestselling Office Book Carts in 2021
Mind Reader 3-Tier All Purpose Rolling Utility Cart, Books, Desk Supples, Office Supplies, Black
- 3 shelves helps store anything and everything
- Great quality construction and wheels keeps you rolling along
- Can be used in the office, home, kitchen or even bathroom
- Minimum assembly required, no tools needed
- Built to last with attention to detail and superior materials
- 17W x 10D x 30H
H&A Rolling Book Cart Home Office Library Book Truck Flat Storage Organizer Shelves 200lbs Capacity (Black)
- 3 Single Sided Flat Shelves: with 12.6" clearance between each shelf. Single sided design makes transiting stable. Flat shelves you can put various stuff on it.
- Sturdy Steel Made: 18 gauge welded steel frame and 20 gauge steel shelves, durable enough to support books up to 200 lbs.
- Glossy Surface: powder coat finish shows a smooth surface and resists chipping and corrosion. The U-shaped handles are smooth rounded for a comfort grip.
- Casters with Locks: push,pull or swivel the cart easily with the sensitive casters. Wheel locks can prevent slide when stop the cart.
- Extensive Use: utility steel truck offer maximum strength and efficiency to transit books or big stuff.Perfect for bookstores,libraries,schools or offices,as well as home and restaurant for space-saver or transport.
Urban Shop WK639811 Metal Rolling Bookcase, White
- Provides room for storage, decorative items and more
- Glossy metal Construction with 4 wheels
- Available in multiple colors
- Dimensions: 26.77 x 12.20 x 28.34
Honey-Can-Do CRT-03477 All Purpose Rolling Activity Cart, Blue, 34L x 35H
- Rolling storage cart ideal storage for classroom or arts & crafts
- Multiple bins, baskets and pockets storage give easy viewing
- Locking wheels provide maneuverability and stability when needed
- Can function as an additional workspace
- Assembly tools and instructions included
- CRT-03477 #: CRT-03477
Quik Cart Two-Wheeled Collapsible Handcart with Blue Lid Rolling Utility Cart with seat heavy duty lightweight
- Two-wheeled collapsible handcart with retractable telescopic handle. Collapses to 3" and expands to 17.5"load it full of boxes, baskets, bins, crates, all kinds of supplies including files & paper, heavy books or just light but bulky items.
- For hauling up to 80-pounds of small items. Keeps your files, documents, labels organized when you go to and from your office. Perfect gift for that teacher, business agent, and handyman involved in home improvement work. Great for offices, schools, warehouse
- Folds down to only 3-inches thick for compact storage weighs less than 8-pounds. ideal for groceries, milk Rolling totes, pull cart and plastic crate are ideal file organizers, rolling utility cart.
- Lid supports up to 250-pounds and may be used as seat or stepstool. Multi-purpose: Use it to store your tools, grocery and audio supply equipment such as DJ gear.
- Made from aluminum and heavy-duty plastic. Wheels are made out of high-quality polypropylene to ensure a smooth roll while carrying this foldable crate.
Royal Collapsible Heavy-Duty Folding Office Cart with LID Mobile Utility Filing Cart
- Royal Office Utility Cart features award winning design! Perfect for carrying books, paper, personal items and file folders or carrying groceries or laundry/perfect for transporting Sporting Events
- Easy to assemble in seconds - 16"X18"X15" Black Folding Cart on Wheels with Lid Cover for privacy
- Folds flat for storage/Sturdy design holds heavy weight up to 70 pounds
- lightweight design and easy manuvering. Excellent Reviews from consumers
- Made by Unique Imports Comes with LifeTime Warranty
3-Tier Heavy Duty Storage Organizer Standing Shelf, EZOWare Multifunction Metal Mesh Basket Rolling Utility Organization Cart for Bathroom, Kitchen, Office, Salon & Spa -Teal
- CLEAR THE CLUTTER: EZOWare Utility Carts offer a versatile and attractive way to solve everyday essential storage and organization needs in your home, office, dorms, apartments, or any other spaces with limited storage and floor space.
- FOR EVERY NEED: The all-purpose cart has endless uses, a great mobile book / study cart, file cart, bathroom storage, kids room toy storage, kitchen organizer, closet organizer, craft room storage, laundry room, cleaning supplies - it can even double as a smaller serving cart when entertaining friends and family.
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of heavy duty metal with an attractive rust-resistant powder coating, durable material and design for long-lasting use. 3 basket shelves with mesh bottoms allow for easy storage with breathability - open air storage for clothes, books, or fruit / vegetable and dry food storage.
- MOBILE STORAGE: Comes with 4 swivel caster wheels, a rolling utility cart that is easy to move from room to room in offices, garage, or workshops. 2 lock and release brake wheels to securely lock the cart into a preferred position or location.
- THE SPECIFICS: Dimensions: 16.9 x 13.8 x 30.9 inches (Fully Assembled). Dimensions Between Tiers: 7.7 inches. Material: Metal. Color: Teal. Some assembly required, instructions included.
Sandusky Lee SL327-06 Single Sided Sloped Shelf Welded Bookcase, 14" Length, 28" Width, 46" Height, 3 Shelves, Ocean
- Features 3 sloped shelves with 12" clearance between each shelf
- Smooth rounded handles for a comfortable grip and perforated side panels for a contemporary look
- Four industrial (200 lb rated) 5" swivel casters all with locking brakes for safety
- Sloped backs are 6" deep
- Frames are 18 gauge and shelves are 20 gauge steel
Guidecraft Heavy Duty 2-Shelf Wide Media and Book Truck, School Supply Metal Utility Cart, Rolling Office Storage
- Sturdy metal book truck for schools, libraries and offices
- Quiet rolling industrial rubber wheels with swivel casters with 2 standard and 2 locking casters
- 18-gauge steel sides, 20-gauge steel shelves
- Mar-resistant powder coated finish, easy to clean
- Ships flat-packed, ready to assemble. Assembled dimensions: 38"H x 31"W x 18"D.
Seville Classics 8-Drawer Storage Bin Organizer Cart, White/Gray/Black Gradient
- Pure Organization - 6 regular and 2 large-size drawers provide plenty of space for keeping your home office supplies tidy and close, organizing makeup and cosmetics, storing arts and crafts supplies, and arranging tools for use in the garage.
- Organizer Dimensions - 12.8" W x 15.35" D x 38.19" H
- Monochrome Gradient Finish - Opaque polypropylene drawers protect contents from prying eyes; colors transition from white to gray to black.
- Removable Drawers - Easy to install and easy to remove, the drawers slide unattached through metal channels. Take your things with you when you need it.
- Mobile Storage Solution - Four casters (two locking) allow the cart to go where you need; tall handles make it easy to push and pull.
Personal Finance: How to Reduce Home Office Costs
This article addresses ways to keep the costs of a home office from becoming excessive.
If your home office is just the place where you store your personal papers and family computer, you probably do not really need to worry much about reducing costs. The costs of this type of home office is already pretty minimal. If you run a small business out of your home, you may be able to find some significant savings by controlling office costs. Since you already get a bargain for office space by it being inside your residence, you need to look for other options to cut office expenses.
Use electronic media storage as much as possible.
Most home offices are small. This means that there is not much floor space for storing file cabinets. You need to look for ways to reduce the amount of paper generated that has to be stored. The easiest route to get this done is to keep most files stored electronically. With tablet computers and smart phones, taking advantage of cloud storage is a good way to cut wasted paper and have your office be much more mobile.
You can access your cloud files almost anywhere and anytime.
Consider scanning old documents into files for permanent storage. By keeping good back ups of your data, you should never have a problem with lost files again. This will let you continue to operate your home office in a small space for a long time.
Let your computer handle your fax needs.
Anything that generates paper copies should be looked at as a possible candidate for having your computer take over its tasks. By hooking up a phone line, most computers can easily double as fax machines. The good news is that faxes come in as electronic copies and may never have to be printed. Also, you can give your scanner a second job as the input device for your computer's outgoing fax needs. You eliminate the paper, the fax machine, and the replace ink or toner for it all at the same time by using equipment that you probably already have in your home office.
Reuse and recycle everything possible.
Nearly everything from folders to paperclips can be used over and over. Old documents that do not have personal, private, or sensitive information on them can be put back into service as note pads. This may seem small, but if you have to use much scrap or message paper, you might find this will cut your paper needs almost in half. Be frugal in the use of office supplies, and your home office expenses will fall quickly.
Buy used whenever it makes sense.
Unless you need state-of-the-art equipment, you will find that used equipment in good condition will provide what your office needs for nickels on the dollar. Used copiers, office furniture, and other office needs can all be found in abundance on the used market. The trick is to learn what you need to know about the products to be sure that they will perform in the way that your business needs them to.
Avoid being too quick to buy new gadgets.
Toys in the office can be fun. They are also expensive. Try to dodge the temptation to keep up with technology. If your current equipment is filling the need, do not replace it just to be able to show off a new trinket. It might impress your friends, but it will also keep your home office costs soaring.
Get vendors to store your products or to drop ship.
Using more of your home's floor space may help your home office tax deduction, but it will also reduce the amount of living space available for you and your family. Some communities even have zoning laws against storing excessive inventory in your home. Most vendors are more than willing to share a little warehouse space if you prove to be a good customer for them. If you can find vendors who you can trust to do reliable drop shipping, this is even better. They will store your products until you sell them and then ship them to your customers.
Use personal rather than business options.
Checking accounts, utilities, phone service, and many other office costs are priced higer when they are used for business purposes. Unless your business is at a level where you need the extras that sometimes come with business service products, use the products offered for personal accounts. You will save a lot of money as long as your monthly needs are small enough not to exceed the limits of personal accounts. When you start to process too many checks each month or hooking up too many phone lines and extensions, you will have to step up to the business accounts. Until then, enjoy the savings.