Bestselling Office Binder Supplies in 2020
Lovely Cute Printing Style Metal Binder Clips/Paper Clips/ Clamps(1 Box 24 sets)
- Each clip size approx 32x58mm (1.25x2.28'').
- Package including 1 box total 16 pieces clips.
- Cute and lovely design to help you easily organized your files, papers, memos and photos.
- Strong steel to grip papers securely. Use them on documents, folders and anything you want to get noticed
- It was what the office needed and everyone is loving the bright colors and fashion design. Perfect gift choice!!
ACCO Binder Clips, Assorted Sizes, 30 Clips / Tub, Silver (A7071138)
- Heavy gauge tempered steel for strong, reliable grip
- Polished finish lends elegance to any document or project
- Convenient reusable tub packaging works on desktop and in drawers
- Remove the clips and they return to their original shape
- Assorted sizes fasten a wide range of documents
120 Pieces Binder Clips Paper Binder Clips for Notes Letter Paper Clip Office Supplies,6 Assorted Sizes,Black
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - 6 sizes binder slips, 51mm/2inches,41mm/1.6 inches, 32 mm/ 1.25 inches, 25 mm/ 1 inch, 19 mm/ 0.75 inch , 15mm/0.6inches,assorted size binder clips can meet your different using needs.
- MATERIAL - Their durable rust-resistant steel construction allows for continued use and reuse without developing rust that can spoil the professional appearance of documents.
- REMOVEABLE HANDLES - These sturdy little clips feature removable handles enabling flexible and cost-effective deployment.
- WHY YOU NEED IT - Spring-tight clip keeps files bound together preventing papers from slipping or pulling out, tempered steel construction provides extra strong hold
- WIDE APPICATION - Get these small binder clips for your office, as they are ideal for providing instant binding for reports or for holding together groups of documents.
U Brands Binder Clips, Medium 1-1/4-Inch Width, 1/2-Inch Paper Holding Capacity, Floral Nature Colors, 6-Count
- 6 medium binder clips that are 1-1/4" wide and hold up to 1/2" of paper
- Floral nature fashion designs add a unique modern touch to an everyday office accessory
- Steel metal with gold finish steel arms provide rigidity. Squeeze to open with ease, release for firm grip
- Binder clips are reusable, providing longtime operation
- Match with other Floral Nature fashion office tools from U Brands
48 PCS Binder Clips Assorted Sizes Small Medium Large Paper Clamp/Clip Holding Capacity for Notes Letter Paperwork Office Supplies - Black
- Removable Handles: These sturdy little clips feature removable handles enabling flexible and cost-effective deployment.
- Good Quality: Made of iron material with high quality. Strong and Durable, Black, can keep your paper documents together tightly.
- Useful & Durable: Spring-tight clip keeps files bound together preventing papers from slipping or pulling out, provides extra strong hold.
- Wide Application: Fit for many occasions, such as office, home, school. Fit for many people, especially for students and teachers to manage their documents.
- Pack of 48: Including 48 pieces of metal binder clips,12 pieces for 0.6 inch, 24 pieces for 0.75 inch, 12 pieces for 1.25 inch, enough for your demands.
Cardinal Expanding Pocket Dividers (84013)
- Scratch-resistant, nontransferable material is safe for all documents and photos
- Up to 100 sheets fit into each extra-tough poly pocket
- Large tabs provide ample room for titles
U Brands Binder Clips, Assorted Sizes, Small 3/4-Inch Width and 1/3-Inch Paper Holding Capacity, Medium 1-1/4-Inch Width and 1/2-Inch Paper Holding Capacity, Black and Silver Steel, 80-Count
- 80 assorted small and medium size binder clips
- Small binder clips are 3/4" wide and hold up to 1/3" of paper. Medium binder clips are 1-1/4" wide and hold up to 1/2" of paper
- Classic black metal with silver steel arms provide rigidity
- Squeeze to open with ease, release for firm grip
- Packed in reusable clear tub to keep your desktop or your desk drawer organized
ACCO Loose Leaf Binder Rings, 1 Inch Capacity, Silver, 100 Rings / Box (72202)
15 Rose Gold Wire Binder Clips Assorted Sizes, 7 Medium and 8 Small Smooth Clips for Paper in Box - Office Supplies School Students Home by ROOFULL
- Rose gold color
- 7 medium binder clips and 8 small binder clips in box
- High quality steel wire with good elasticity and hollow design.
- Easy to use at home and in office on book, notebook, photo,etc.
- 30 days product Replacement or Refund if you are not satisfied.
Wilson Jones 1-1/2 Inch 3 Ring Binder, Basic Round Ring View Binder, Black, 4 Pack (W70362-34BPP)
- Clear overlay covers and spine make this binder fully customizable, includes two opaque interior pockets.
- Standard round rings - 330 sheet capacity in 1-1/2 Inch binder size.
- 100% recycled chipboard with 75% post consumer waste. Black Binder. 4 Pack.
- Rings close tightly to keep papers secure
Heavy Duty Binder Clips Paper Clips Office Large Clips Assorted Size Black Binder Clips Silver Paper Clips for Students Teachers Schools Office Home (120)
- The width of the mini binder clips are 15 mm ( 0.59 inch ), small enough for holding a small amount of paper, small but save space.
- A pack of 120 is cheaper and more affordable than other similar products, also comes with a durable plastic box.
- GRUODA Staples binder clip is made of durability metal, long tail clip, black coating, Simple shape, practical and beautiful, these clips open easily, but strong enough to hold a small stack of documents, without slipping.
- Wide range of uses: fit for office, home using, school using. Not only can folder papers, but also folder food bags, toothpaste etc.
- 100% Guarantee satisfied - If you're not 100% satisfied with your binder clips, please return them for a refund or replacement.GRUODA guarantee money back.
Pack of 40 Cute Lovely Smiling Face Spring-Loaded File Organizer Paper Holder Metal Binder Clips, Assorted Color
- Made of high quality steel with good elasticity, durable
- Spring-steel Files Binder Clips open easily and clamp down tightly on documents
- Perfect for home, school or work, great to keep your papers together
- Quantity: 40 pcs Binder Clip
Officemate Binder Clips, Gold, Assorted Sizes, 30 Clips in Tub (31022)
- Presentation clips; Superior holding power; keep files organized and secure
- Comes in assorted sizes, 6 medium, 12 small and 12 mini clips
- Gold tone color
- Reusable Tub
The Clips that Bind: Inventive Ways to Use Binder Clips
Binder clips are affordable and versatile, making them the perfect tool for quick fixes in the kitchen, bathroom, and around the office.
Binder clips abound in my apartment. Whether they are remnants from schoolwork or stowaways from the office, I can pretty much count on finding binder clips in every room. With so many clips, I started figuring out new ways to put the little guys to good use.
The Amazing Money Clip - Ok, I'll admit it, my wallets become abused more often than not. The corners fray, the stitching rips, and nothing is worse than feeling in your pockets or purse only to find money missing. So when I go out, I clip my money together, and then clip again to the inside pocket lining of my jeans or bag.
Organize Cords - My apartment screams tech junkie, and binder clips are perfect for separating the cords of my electronics. Game consoles are bound with one clip, computer cords use another, and the home entertainment system gets one too. Finally, no more snake nests of cords to sort through all of the time.
Fix Finicky Clothing - Loose clothing, such as long belts or flowy tops with too much fabric, can be held in place using binder clips. Simply hold down the pieces of clothing you want to bind together and place the binder clip. For making fashion statements, try using colored binder clips that match the outfit.
Get Every Last Drop - Living on my own, I don't go through truckloads of toothpaste at a time. Halfway through the bottle, the toothpaste always slides back to the bottom. Try rolling up the tube and clip the rolled section for easy to dispense toothpaste.
Makeshift Drawing Pads - Do you have artists at home that seem to use and endless amount of drawing notebooks? Talk about pricey, but an alternative exists to help cut costs. Clip together multiple sheets of paper to a hard backing like smooth cardboard for an instant art book. Kids can even design the cover themselves.
The "Never Lost" Bookmark - Paper and plastic bookmarks have a way of wiggling from pages, especially when I fall asleep reading. Binder clips stay in place, and multiple sizes are available depending on the length of the book.
Fridge Bottle Stacker - Some refrigerators have bar shelves much like a cooling rack for cookies. Stacking and balancing bottles of water, coffee, or juice can be tricky depending the distance between each bar. Attach binder clips on the bar to the left of where you want to begin stacking and form a pyramid shape with the bottles tipped horizontally. Your drinks will stay in place and leave more room on the other side of the shelf.
Tea Bag Guardian - Rogue tea bags in your cup got you down? Never fear, simply use a (clean) binder clip to hold the bag in place until it is finished steeping.
Protection from Razors - Missing caps means exposed razors, something than can be very dangerous, especially in a home with children. Use a binder clip over the blade to prevent injury.
Express Your Organizational Side - Many couponers adore binder clips for organizing their coupons in folders or binders. Colored clips can also be used to separate large filing systems with crowed folders. Different colors can represent various sections while being easy to spot amongst neutral folders.
Dry Kitchen Sponges - Wringing out sponges after use removes most of the water, but the leftover molecules reside in the sponge. Clip the end of your sponge and move the handles upward to stand the sponge on the counter for an even dry.
Grocery List Holder - I find it frustrating flipping through my coupon binder and back to my grocery list all of the time while shopping. To solve the dilemma, I clip the list to the basket near the handle of the cart.
Rags to Mops - Sometimes sponges just won't do to clean a huge mess. Even if your home is mopless, you can create the same cleaning tool from rags and binder clips. Lay rags on the floor radiating from a center point, much like the spokes of a bicycle wheel. Clip each rag to its neighbor near the central point. Duct tape the same central area to a pole or stick, and voila, instant mop. I know it's not the easiest method, but it was still fun putting it together J
Check out Staples, OfficeMax, or your local office supply store for good deals on binder clips if you don't have any hanging around. Personally, I love the pastel and neon binder clips; they just add a little life to their surroundings.