Bestselling Nut Driver Screwdriver Bits in 2020
TEKTON 2928 14-Piece Power Nut Driver Bit Set
- Universal fit 1/4-Inch hex shank power nut drivers without detents
- Forged and hardened chrome vanadium steel
- Corrosion-resistant sandblasted finish
- (7) Power Nut Driver Bits (Inch): 3/16, 1/4, 9/32, 5/16, 11/32, 3/8, 7/16-Inch
- (7) Power Nut Driver Bits (Metric): 5, 5.5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 mm
Nut Driver Bit Sets with Chrome Vanadium Steel, 20pcs 1/4'' Hex Nut Driver Master Kit for Quicker Change Chuck, Electric Hand Drill - PNDB1A
Craftsman 27 pc Piece Screwdriver 43373 Magnetic Handle Nut Driver Bit Set
- Package in Thermal Sealed Clear Bag
- Finish: 247-Chrome
- 27 Pieces Set
- Craftsman Lifetime Warranty
IDM Nut Driver Screwdriver Bit Set Precision Magnetic Driver Tool Kit for Iphone 7 plus Electronics DIY models Eyeglasses Electrician Craftsman and Household
- IDM 55 in 1 interchangeable precise manual tool kit include 53 magnetic bits made of 6150 CR-V after quenching treatment with HRC52-56 degrees hardness for craftsman and electrician
- Flexible shaft & adjustable extension bar is suitable for some special purposes;Comfortable non slip handle with PP & TPR material;H4*120mm Extension Bar and 1 straight tips tweezer
- Features:common used in multi-functional precision work in smart phone,Iphone 7,Iphone 7 plus, ipad mini,ipad air,electronics, DIY models,eye glasses and other home applications. Special pentalobe screws for opening iPhone, iPad apple watch MacBook pro and MacBook air
- 2 of PH2 to H5.0 sockets are added for a special purpose ;mainboard screwdriver +1.5 and Y 0.8 (truely tri-wing 0.6mm screw driver for open iwatch), Labor saving handle capable for furniture assembling or dissembling
- Compact and handy: the small solide case make it easy to store and easy to find exactly bit you want;Suspension design is more suitable for admission
DEWALT DWPVTDRV 4-Piece IMpact Ready Magnetic Nut Driver Set
- Product designed for use in Impact Drivers and Wrenches
- Recessed Corners = Drives on flats which minimzes shavings
- Indrustrial strength magnet maximizes fastener retention
- Pivoting product pivots up to 20 degrees allowing one to get into tight spaces or corners
- Extra-strength magnet for superior bit retention
Tonsiki 3 Pcs 1/4 Inch Hex Shank Screwdriver Bit Holder 2", 4", 6" Extension Set for Screws, Nuts, and Any Drill and Handheld Driver
- Hex Shank: 1/4" hex shank (6.35mm).
- Length: 2"(60mm),4"(100)mm,6"(150mm).
- Perfect for drill, screwdriver, batch head and other to transfer.
- Interface has a locking mechanism, built-have magnetic, automatically pop up batch head.
- Extend all kinds of screwdriver bits, screwdriver head conversion uses.
Tacklife PNDB1B Magnetic Nut Driver Set - 5 PCS
XCSOURCE 14pcs Power Nut Driver Drill Bit Set Metric Socket Wrench Screw 1/4" Hex BI145
- The product is easy to be installed and dismantled, not easy falling off when it was using.
- Anti rust, anti slip, high occlusion, tight and flexible.
- Sandblasted, heat treated chrome vanadium steel.
- 1/4" Shank fits most powered corded or cordless drills.
- It is applicable for installing in those hexagon tools, such as pneumatic screwdriver, electric screwdriver, pneumatic drill, electric drill, pistol drill, manual screwdriver, etc.
ARES 70002 | 12-inch Impact Grade Socket Adapter Set | Turns Power Drill into High Speed Nut Driver | 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch Drive
- SPECIFICATIONS: This ARES Impact Grade Socket Adapter/Extension Set comes with three 1/4-inch drive, 12-inch-long socket adapters so you can turn any power drill into a power nut driver with the extra reach you need. The sizes included are 1/4-inch, 3/8-inch, and 1/2-inch.
- DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS: Each adapter is made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel and coated in Manganese Phosphate for industrial or mechanical use and meets or exceeds ANSI/ASME standards. The spring loaded detent ball ensures sockets are secured to the adapters.
- IMPACT GRADE: These impact-grade corrosion-resistant adapters are perfect for increased torque projects, helping to prevent the breaking and stripping of sockets.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES socket adapters, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Stanley 69-189 Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver
- 3 Position ratcheting mechanism enables clockwise, counter clockwise and locked ratcheting positions
- Quick release magnetic bit holder provides for fast and secure bit change capability
- Convenient bit storage
- Bi-material textured handle for higher torque
- Kit includes: 6 chrome vanadium (CRV) bits stored inside the handle for easy access
Kingsdun 63 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set with 59 Magnetic Driver Bits, Small Electronic Repair Tool Kit for Macbook,Iphone,Computer,Laptop,Xbox,Nintendo Wii,Thomas Toys
- Multi bit Screwdriver Set: This precision repair kit include varies size of Torx,Triwing,Hexagon,pentalobe,flathead,philips,triangle screwdriver bits with nut driver set and game driver bits.
- Complete and Frequently used size for your Repair: Torx driver bit size: T1 T2 T3 T4 T5,Torx Security size:T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 T15 T20 T25,Triwing screwdriver size:Y000 Y0 Y1,Pentalobe P2 P5,Philips screwdriver size:PH0000 PH000 PH00 PH0 PH1 PH2 & 3.8mm,4.5mm game driver bit for Nintendo console.
- Widely application: professional repair tool set for Nintendo Wii, Gameboy advance,Apple,Iphone, macbook,computer,laptop,xbox one,xbox360 controller,Thomas toys,PS3,PS4,Eyeglasses,calculator,sockets and many other small electronic devices.
- Made of CR-V steel, durable for long time use, A must have repair kit for personal collection or gift for friends and family. Flexible shaft help you get wherever is hard to get reach, with 1/4 adapter,it is easy to connect with power tools.
- Magnetic driver bits help you easy to handle micro screws.Compact and well-organized in plastic box, easy to access and store.
Stalwart 75-HT4013 Power Bit and SAE Nut Driver Set (13 Piece)
Ratcheting Screwdriver and Nut Driver, Multi-Bit, Cushion Grip Handle Klein Tools 32558
- High-torque ratcheting mechanism for tough applications
- Interchangeable shaft holds 6 universal tips; converts to 3 nut driver sizes and 1 hex driver
- 3-way ratcheting mechanism for forward, reverse and locked positions
- Nut drivers are heat-treated for added strength and improved torque
- Cushion-Grip handle provide superior torque and comfort
Tools for Collectors: Art Inside the Toolbox
Tool and woodworking expert loves his hammers, screwdrivers, saws, awls and axes, especially when their designs and decorations push into the realm of art.
Sandor Nagyszalanczy, a professional woodworker and authority on all tools, appreciates the day-to-day knockabout ones that can finish any project. But his turn-ons combine unexpected beauty with the practicality we count on.
Nagyszalanczy's interest took him around the country on a search for tools held by collectors. He visited galleries, museums, homes and sheds, discovering everything from 19th century steel calipers in the shape of a dancer's muscled legs to ancient warship axes used for splitting wood . . . or the head of an enemy.
Tools For All Ages
Those, among others, are showcased in The Art of Fine Tools (published by Taunton Books and available online and at bookstores), his tribute to what can only be described as art tools. They go back thousands of years, or only a few. Some are remarkable for their history, others for their craftsmanship.
In the book, Nagyszalanczy puts them in perspective this way: "A well-made tool is a thing of beauty that's a pleasure to use," he says. "But to enjoy a fine tool, one doesn't have to raise a shaving or kick up a cloud of sawdust. Sometimes, it's enough just to sit back and gaze with admiration.
"The figured-rosewood and brass body of a try square, the Victorian lace pattern cast into the handle of an antique scraper, the intricate filigree in the iron base of a scroll saw - these refinements have a universal appeal. You don't even have to be a woodworker to appreciate their inherent beauty."
Nagyszalanczy is aware that veteran woodworkers might snicker at a tough implement all prettied up. But he points out that almost all of the tools in his book were actually used on a daily basis before entering someone's collection.
"Many of the wooden tools show a tremendous amount of wear," Nagyszalanczy says, "and even user-made repairs often visible in the photographs."
What Inspires an Artist and his Tools
But why stylize a tool in the first place? He says the pieces either reflect a time when aesthetics in common items were more important than today or the woodworker wanted to enhance a favorite tool, perhaps by carving a design in the handle.
Chet Clemons, who often works on projects in the garage of his southern California home, couldn't see himself decorating one of his tools. He just wasn't that close to any of them, not even a jigsaw that had been in the family for years. But Clemons, 42, did think some could be prized as art and was intrigued by the book. "Why not?" he asked. "Many of them are already interesting in terms of shape and uses [so] you can see how people might want to make them different."
Jack Berkow, also a California native, agreed. Berkow, 51, mentioned a hammer he owns that has the initials "M.W." dug into the handle. "I don't know who that guy was or even how I got that hammer," Berkow said. "But obviously, someone cared about it enough to do that. I think about that when I use it for odd jobs around the house."
Nagyszalanczy covers hundreds of tools in the 232-page book. In the "Marking and Measuring Instruments" chapter, there's a 12-inch ruler, but it's not close to what we might remember from our school days.
This "ivory rule with gilt frieze," made in Europe in 1849, has ivory edges and a gilt-covered copper center panel depicting men, women, horses and serpents partying together in some mysterious bacchanal. Later in the section is a group of "dancing-master calipers."
"Considered folk art, [they] show the whimsy of their maker," Nagyszalanczy says. "The legs [are] bare or stocking-clad, female or male, elegant or awkward."
The "Tools for Hammering and Drilling" chapter has many of the oldest tools. A pair of Roman hammers, with their worn heads and handles, go back the furthest, to 55 BC. There are others with heads resembling animals, such as the goat-headed hammer made in Europe in the 1920s.
An Axe is a Tool. Good for Decorative Beheadings
One of the most striking - and sinister - implements is in the "Tools for Sawing and Slicing" section. The "18th Century Boarding Axe" has a decorative face but was as much weapon as tool.
"The beauty of this hatchet belies its hostile purpose," Nagyszalanczy writes. "It was to be used by sailors boarding an enemy's ship to hack through sparks, bulkheads and rigging. . . . It was also handy for other duties as well."
His favorite tool is in the "Handplanes of Fancy" chapter. The author describes this "Miller's Patent No. 50 Plow Plane," as "one of the fanciest woodworking tools every manufactured."
Forged from bronze, its serpentine lines curve from the handle to the sharp planing surface, designed to smooth the hardest woods.
"Every part of the plane has strong lines, appealing textures and visual interest, yet every part is there for a functional reason," Nagyszalanczy explains.
"Its beautiful form wouldn't be out of place as a piece of jewelry - scaled down, perhaps, as a pin for a lady's lapel."
A jewelry pin for a lady's lapel? Indeed, some tools are just tools. While others are clearly something more.