Bestselling Nursing Assistants & Aides in 2020
Nursing Assistant/Nurse Aide Exam
Hartman's Nursing Assistant Care: The Basics, 4e
Mosby's Textbook for Long-Term Care Nursing Assistants - E-Book
Mosby's Textbook for Nursing Assistants, 7th Edition
The Nursing Assistant: Acute, Subacute, and Long-Term Care
CNA Certified Nursing Assistant Flashcards
- Simple & Easy To Use Flashcards!
- Quick & Efficient way to Help You Study!
- The CNA Nursing App - Available on Amazon!
Nursing Assistant: A Nursing Process Approach - Basics
- Used Book in Good Condition
Nurse Aide Exam Book for Nursing Assistants: Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Exam Study Guide & NNAAP Textbook
Nursing Necklace - Round Pendant - A Prayer for a Nurse - Inspirational
- A GIFT THEY WILL LOVE - Think about the look on their face when they receive your gift and find their new favourite Necklace !
- IMPACTFUL GIFT - This is a great way to express your love to a working nurse. A perfect memorable and personal present.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS - this pendant is a great gift idea for graduations, birthdays or any special occasion. It's a great Choice whenever you want to get a smile from your loved ones.
- QUALITY - The design itself is printed with the highest quality sublimation printers and inks available and then handmade into a beautiful necklace for you.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We know whoever is receiving this pendant is going to love it! This is one of the best personalized pendants on Amazon! We guarantee your satisfaction.
Nurses Coffee Mug, Scrubs are The New Black, Graduation Gifts from Nursing School, Unique Gift for Registered, Practitioner, Student, Certified Nursing Assistant 11,15 Oz. White Cup
- BEST NURSE GIFT! Nursing graduation gifts, Birthday / Christmas present for Nurses, Graduating from nursing school quality Ceramic coffee mug.
- HIGH QUALITY CERAMIC MUG - This perfect sized Coffee mug is available in 11oz or 15oz sizes. Sturdy ceramic mug with large easy grip handle. High quality graphics! Printed in the USA
- MICROWAVE AND DISHWASHER SAFE - The custom printed text is dishwasher & microwave safe and guaranteed to last
- FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS - Our Sturdy Ceramic mugs are a cool gift for coffee or tea lovers. The best funny gift ideas for Father's Day, Birthdays,Valentine's Day, Christmas, St. Patrick's Day, mother's day, Baby showers and other joyous announcements. A humorous gift for your brother or sister. A gift for your boss or coworkers. THE PERFECT PRESENT If you're looking for a unique gift for a friend or family member.
- Shipped in a custom made styrofoam package to ensure it arrives perfect. GUARANTEED.
A&T Designs I love my Nursing Assistant 3" Sew On Patch Nurse Aide Home Hospital
- Patch measures 3 inches in diameter
- Machine Washable
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Copyright A & T Designs
NURSING ASSISTANT Street Sign Nurses Nurse Aide Gift Novelty Road - Sticker Graphic - Auto, Wall, Laptop, Cell Sticker
- Sticker sign that will stick to any smooth and clean surface
- UV and Water Resistant
Nursing Assistant / Nurse Aide Exam (Nursing Assistant/Nurse Aide Exam) Nursing Assistant / Nurse Aide Exam
Better Job Prospects for Nursing Assistants
Nursing assistants may find their job at medical facility to be monotonous and less attractive.
A lot of nursing assistants find majority of job in the form of home health employment. Many institutions, agencies and hospitals offer such services. The assistants have to remain at the home of the person seeking assistance. It is imperative that they have to perform various other tasks for the person. A bit of housekeeping and errands are also done by the assistants.
Home health care allows the assistants to develop more skills. It also helps in developing a schedule. The assistant gets to know more about the patient in this way. A normal schedule is not possible, as the patient needs personalized services. The assistant makes every effort to look after the patient. A supervisor, who audits the progress of the assistant, reviews this.
Home health service is more personalized as compared to a medical facility. It serves as an opportunity for the assistants to know their patient more closely. Sometimes the assistants are told to work in a long run as well. This makes it an enjoyable experience. The chances of the assistant to learn more is inevitable because there is limited supervision involved.
The agencies involved in employing nursing assistant do background checks and look for referrals. They look for promptness, punctuality, motivation etc. in the assistant. They look for punctuality because they do not want any delays. At times they do not have the sufficient amount of workforce to cover for absenteeism. Any kind of absenteeism would result in grievances from the side of the patience. This can incur severe losses to the agency.
The assistants earn more when compared to a hospital. They are paid on a fixed or hourly basis. The agencies treat them with respect as they seek for a long-term commitment. The assistants have to act independently with least amount of assistance. They would be happier working for a home health rather than a medical facility.