Bestselling Nursery Quilts & Bed Covers in 2020
Disney Pretty Princess Toddler Bed, 4 Piece Set, Pink
- This darling Disney set features Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, and Ariel in sweet shades of pink, white, and grey with fun, floral prints.
- The 4pc Toddler Bed Set Includes - 1 toddler quilt, 1 flat top sheet, 1 bottom sheet, 1 standard pillowcase
- Made of soft 100% Polyester Microfiber
Hello Baby Waterproof Crib Mattress Cover- Quilted Ultra Soft White Bamboo Terry Fitted Sheet Style Blanket-like Pad- Top Infant Boy/Girl Bed Protector- Toddler, Kids, Boys/Girls Bedding Sheets Set
SimpFashion Modern 4-Pieces Queen King Bedding Sheet Sets-Duvet Covers ,Bed Sheets,Pillowcases
- Made from 100% polyester microfiber--Microfiber is the newest bedding fabric and is distinctive for its unique thinness, its densely woven fibers guarantees extra strength and durability in addition to the added benefit of being hypo allergenic and resistant to dust mites.
- Easy to care and environmental friendly, wrinkle resistant, machine wash in cold, tumble dry on low, no bleach.
- WIDE VARIETY - Available in 4 Gorgeous color schemes and in 5 Bed sizes!
- Usage: Duvet Cover is designed as a removable cover ( features a hidden button or zipper closure ) for your comforter (sometimes referred to as a Duvet), analogous to a pillow case and pillow. You can use your comforter without a top bed sheet ( flat sheet), as the duvet cover can readily be removed and washable as often as the bottom sheet, then you don't need to clean your comforter/duvet, which is difficult to clean.
- Package:Includes 1 piece Duvet Cover * 1 piece Bed Sheet * 2 pieces Pillowcases (No fillings in the duvet cover/pillowcase, not pillows, it's not a comforter or blanket.)
Stone Cottage Trellis 5-Piece Daybed Set, Maze
- Set includes 1 quilt, 2 quilted shams, 1 ruffled standard sham, 1 bed skirt
- Quilt 75 x 39-Inch
- Ruffled bed skirt with split corners with overlap, 15 inch drop
American Baby Company Waterproof Fitted Crib and Toddler Protective Mattress Pad Cover, White
- Top & Bottom: 100% Soft Polyester; Middle: Waterproof Vinyl. Measures 28 inches x 52 inches x 9 inches
- QUIET: Extra soft materials eliminate noisy "crinkling" sounds.
- EASY CLEANUP: Our Pads make for an easy way to clean up after that occasional night time accident. Just pull them off, and throw them in the wash.
- VALUE: Deep pockets that fit a standard 6" crib mattress. Machine washable and dryable.
Eshma Mardini Turkish Cotton Quilt Bed Spread Blanket Bed Cover for All Season 98" x 77.5" - Coral
- [PURE COTTON] Super soft cotton allows you to pick your look and change things up. Great for layering on your bed or use alone as a bed cover
- [COLORFUL COVERUP] Great bedspread and coverlet, you can use it when you lounge around in the living room or watching TV or taking a nap on the couch, perfect warm under pure cotton
- [NATURAL & HEALTHY] Made of 100% natural cotton in Turkey by using Anatolian yarn. Compared to microfiber and polyester versions, it's produced from natural cotton which is healthier and warmer
- [BIG SIZE] Eshma Mardini Quilts size are 77.5 x 98 inch (196 cm x 248 cm ), good for Queen, King and California King bed sizes
- [EASY CARE] Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not tumble dry on low. Do not bleach
ASHOPZ Lightweight All Weather Embossed Detail Quilt for Babies and Toddlers
- CUDDLE UP IN COMFORT - This quilt is nice and cozy yet refreshingly lightweight and breathable; in 11 beautiful colors, it's perfect for your bundle of joy
- MULTIPURPOSE - Use as a decorative nursery room accent or a soft cushion - perfect for tummy time, or as a daily blanket.
- NATURALLY HYPOALLERGENIC- Designed and produced with your baby's wellbeing in mind. We use only the softest fabric to keep irritation and discomfort at bay
- MADE TO LAST - Our quilts are machine washable and can be tumble-dried. Our embossed detail is sewn with top-quality stitching - it's soft to the touch and will never wear or fade
- SIZING - Quilted crib-spread, perfect for all crib sizes and most toddler beds. 36" x 46"
Greensha Queen Size 4pcs Space Bedding Set 3D Oil Print Galaxy 100% Cotton Comforter Quilt Cover (Included Bedlinen Duvet Cover + Flat Sheet + 2 Pillowcases) (C)
Trend Lab Northwoods 3 Piece Crib Bedding Set, Red/Tan
Mellanni 100% Cotton 3 Piece Flannel Sheets Set - Deep Pocket - Warm - Super Soft - Breathable Bedding (Twin, Blue)
- HIGHEST QUALITY 100% COTTON FLANNEL and best workmanship so you know it LASTS! Double-napped finish on both sides has an ultra velvety feel; 170 gram flannel weight.
- WARM, SOFT, COZY - Sleep better and wake up each morning feeling refreshed and full of energy. Super soft, most comfortable and luxurious bed sheets you can find. Best for any room in your house - bedroom, guest room, kids room, RV, vacation home, camping. Great gift idea for men and women, moms and dads, Valentine's - Mother's - Father's Day and Christmas.
- PERFECT FIT - Deep pocket with elastic all around, fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 16". Twin size - Flat sheet 66 x 96 inches, Fitted sheet 39 x 75 inches, 1 Pillow case 20 x 30 inches
- EASY CARE - Fade, stain, shed and wrinkle resistant. Pre-washed, will not shrink. Gets softer with every wash. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Mellanni is a different kind of company that prides itself in providing the absolute best customer service in the industry. If for any reason you decide that this bed sheet set is not for you, send 1 simple email and receive a 100% money-back refund, absolutely no questions asked. (in fact, you don't even have to return the set). There is no risk in buying. ORDER NOW!
CafeTime Bedding Quilts New Fahion Pet Pattern Pitbull Bedding Quilt Cover Bed Duvet Cover Comforter Colorful Animal Style Children Kid Nursery Bedding Blanket Quilts For Gift
- Size:Toddler(45x60Inch)/Twin(68x88Inch),Not Included Pillow.
- Fabric:100% Cotton Polyester,Makes Them Hypo-Allergenic,Super Soft,Breathable,Wrinkle Free And Fade Resistant, Premium Comfort And Heirloom-Style Quality.
- Feature:Cute Pet Dog And Cats Design,Durable Lightweight Fabric For Ultimate Comfort,Makes Your Life More Colorful.
- Use:Duvet Cover,Blanket Qulit.Perfect For Any Room In Your Home Bedroom, Guest Room Or A Kid'S Room!Offering Enhanced Breathability To Keep Your Temperature Regulated While You Sleep.
- Custom:We Support The Customize Service,Please Send Me Your Own Pictures Or Text By The Mail,Then We Will Send The Layout For You To Check.
- Note:Please Allow A Little Color Difference And 2 Or 3 Cm Error Due To Different Camera Or Light Environment And Manual Measurement.
Dream On Me Foam Pack and Play Mattress
- A hypoallergenic, anti-bacterial waterproof cover aids in the prevention of mold, mildew and odor.
- Passes all Flammability tests (16 CFR 1632 and also pass phthalate, lead and toxicity tests
- This mattress is proudly constructed of quality materials and workmanship in the USA. All Dream On Me Mattresses are GREENGUARD Gold Certified for a healthy indoor environment for your baby
Todd Linens Sexy Satin Sheets 6 Pcs Queen/King Bedding Set 1 Duvet Cover + 1 Fitted Sheet + 4 Pillow Cases (Many Colors) Purple Queen
- Exclusive 6 piece Sexy Satin Duvet Cover set (Queen Size or King Size) Select Above
- 1 x Duvet Cover
- 1 Fitted Sheet
- 4 Pillow Cases 50 x 75 cm (Queen), 50 x 100 cm (King)
- Care: Machine Washable, Tumble Dry Low Available in 8 Colors
Adobe AfterEffects Tutorial: How to Create a Lightsaber Effect
Guide on how to create the lightsaber effect. Prior knowledge of AfterEffects required.
Step 1: Masking
This tutorial will assume that you have footage of someone with a prop stick acting as the lightsaber. As mentioned earlier, you will need to know how to rotoscope, and that is the first step. Rotoscope the movement of the prop stick that will eventually be the lightsaber. For the sake of the tutorial, I will call the original footage comp "Original".
Step 2: Make a new Comp
After you have finished making your mask, create a new composition. Name this comp "Lightsaber Effect". Once that is done, add a solid white layer to this comp and copy and paste the mask from Original to the solid white layer. This should mask out most of the viewable surface and leave you with what would look like a white stick. The white will end up being the core of the lightsaber.
Once that is done, add two more solid layers. The color of these layers should be the color of the lightsaber that you want. For example, if you want a red lightsaber, make both layers red. For this tutorial, that's the color I will be using. After you have created both red layers, copy and paste the mask from Original to both layers.
The reason for two layers of the same color is to add volume to the color. You can try making the lightsaber with just one layer, but eventually, after the lightsaber effect as been added, it will look transparent.
Step 3: The Lightsaber
Once you have those three layers set up, make the white solid the active layer and go into the Effects menu. Go to Gaussian Blur or Fast Blur, doesn't really matter which. Change the value of the Blur to about 10. Then switch to the first red layer and add a Gaussian or Fast Blur effect of about 20-30. Finally, switch to the final red layer and apply the same type of blur effect this time at about 30-40. Of course, these numbers are not meant to be used exactly; you're going to have to look at how it looks and tweak the numbers a bit, these are just for rough guides.
Once you have applied the effects, it should look like a lightsaber. Play with the layer order to figure out which way you like it best. Also, play with the blur settings as mentioned above as well to finalize your lightsaber effect.
Step 4: Finalizing
After you have finished creating the lightsaber, go back to the original comp. Then, drag in the Lightsaber Effect Comp into the Original Comp as a layer. Make the Lightsaber Effect Comp the topmost layer. Assuming that you didn't change the position of the mask AFTER it was created, the new lightsaber should match up perfectly over the prop lightsaber found in the original footage.. Now, if you hit play, the person in the footage will now be swinging around a lightsaber instead of a prop stick.
Another effect you can add to make it look more realistic is the Motion Blur effect. Make the Lightsaber Effect Comp the active layer and go into Effects gt;Motion Blur. Again, the amount of blurriness is up to you and you should play around with it to see how much blurriness you want.
As with all moving objects, you should always hit the M found on your time line window. It is one of three buttons between the name of the layer and its corresponding time line. This will add an additional blur, a very minute one, that will make the added layer look like it was from the original. It will also make it look less "digital".
With these steps, you can make almost any lightsaber effect. How complex you want to make it really depends on how much you want to rotoscope as that will be where most of your time will be spent.
If you do not know how to rotoscope, here is a very simple way to do a lightsaber effect. This however requires that you have very simple movements of the lightsaber, simple as in it moves unidirectionally. The footage of the lightsaber cannot change angles and the view of the blade cannot be interrupted by anything, that is the limitation of this method.
Basically, all you do is create a lightsaber through Photoshop with a transparent background. Bring the layer into the AfterEffects comp and make it the top most layer. Align it so that it is on top of the prop lightsaber and using the Position and Rotation effects, match the lightsaber with the movement of the prop lightsaber. Again, add the Motion Blur Effect and the hit the M button to make it look more believable. However, this method is not recommended if you know how to rotoscope. It's very limiting and doesn't quite achieve the same effect as you would if you had rotoscoped it.
However, as mentioned earlier, there are many ways to create a lightsaber effect. These are just two simple ways. They can be used separately or they can be use together. You should also implement your own knowledge of AfterEffects to find better and more suitable ways for the type of project you will be doing.