Bestselling Needle Felting Supplies in 2020
Clover 507079 Pen Style Needle Felting Tool-
- For creating 3 dimensional designs and appliques
- Pen style grip
- Easy to handle
- Can use 1,2 or 3 needles
Needle Felting Kit Beginner Needle Felting Needle Wool Felt Tools Felting Foam Starter kit Mat Awl Needles with Handy Case
- Fit for many types of needel works like making jewellery, mat, rug, keyring, home decor items
- Easy To Carry and Store Due to Everything organized in one box
- Needle Felting Starter Kit:Needle Wooden Handle Tool: Round shape design which is comfortable to hold, easy to install and remove, able to install 1 to 8 pins for your use, mainly used in making patterns on clothes, help you improve working efficiency and greatly eliminate your fatigue.
- Needle Felting Needle-You can use it for wool felt, needle felting and other craft job.Great little kit to do needle felting of small wild animals, dogs, cats or trim on craft projects
- Package include contains foam pad,wooden felting handle,7 needles,scissors,awl,2 leather finger cot,everything needed to do basic needle felting
DIY Felting Needle with Eight Needles Tool Craft Wool Felt Stitch Punch Tool with Solid Wood Handle Felting More efficient
- 1.Solid wood round handle, comfortable and good operation.
- 2.Eight needles simultaneously work to achieve more rapid felting effect.
- 3.Can be used with wool, non-woven fabrics, yarn and the material used in thin soft cloth
- 4.Installation and removal is very simple and convenient, free to replace all sizes of needles, 1 to 8 pins between any use,
- 5.Solid wood handle is a wool felt tool, it is also a work of art
MOMODA 50 Colors Fibre Wool Yarn Roving for Needle Felting Hand Spinning DIY Craft Materials
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS - Our wool roving is made of soft fiber wool, this is needle felting beginner one of the most favorite and popular among the crafters.
- RICH COLORS - Each package comes with 50 pretty and brilliant rainbow colors, fluffy and soft, vibrant colors, ideal for hand-wool.
- PERFECT PACKING - Each color with handy reusable zippered pouch, approximately 3g per bag. One color is in a bag, very easy to pick up the color you need so you never have to worry about their color will be chaos.
- WIDELY USED - Meet what you need for DIY different styles for needle felting and wet felting. Perfect of jewelry, art bat making, any craft and child's ideal Christmas gift.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE - We have sold thousands of wool roving in the Amazon. We believe you will be satisfied with our wool roving. Backed by MOMODA 100% life-time guarantee. Don't miss!
SOLEDI Fibre Wool Yarn Roving, Set of 36 Colors
Clover 8900 Felting Needle Tool
- No thread or glue needed
- Comes with a clear lock cover for safety and storage
Aketek Bulk Pack of 60 Pieces - Felting Needles (3 Size Ass't,20 Each,Total 60PCS)
- Felting Needles- bulk pack of 60
- 3 SIZE Ass't /20 EACH Size/TOTAL 60PCS
- SMALL SIZE: 7.9CM(ABOUT 3")/MEDIUM SIZE: 8.6CM(ABOUT 3.4")/BIG SIZE: 9.1CM(ABOUT 3.6")
Needle Felting Craft Kit Set Wool Felt Tools with Foam Mat + Wooden Felting Handle + 9 Needles + Scissors + Awl + Finger Stall + Glue Stick by Queenti
- HIGH QUALITY FELTING KIT-Brand new and high quality felting starter kit for home craft work.Scissors and needles may have smell of anti-rust oil, please clean it before you use it. And the leather fingers have smell of fur,it will be dispersed after you use for a while
- It contains foam pad,wooden felting handle,9 needles,scissors,awl,2 leather finger cot,glue stick,everything needed to do basic needle felting
- EASY TO CARRY-Everything organized in one box,easy to carry and store
- GREAT KIT-You can use it for wool felt, needle felting and other craft job.Great little kit to do needle felting of small wild animals, dogs, cats or trim on craft projects
- Suitable for many types of needelworks like making jewellery, mat, rug, keyring, home decor items etc
WellieSTR 150 Pair Glass Eyes kits 2/3/4mm Assortment For Needle Felting Bears Dolls Decoys Sewing
- Packing inclued: 2mm(50pair),3mm(50pair),4mm(50pair)
- not including the DIY finish dolls
- For needle felting create a small hole by stabbing socket with a felting needle or poke a hole with a sewing needle then sew eye into socket and through to the back of the head and back thought to the other eye, cover stitch with some wool.
Wistyria Editions W200N Felting Needle, 4-Pack
- Use these felting needles to create beautiful designs on a needle felting project
- This package contains metal and plastic felting needles
- Made in USA
HeroNeo® 1PC Needle Felting Handle Holder With 7 Needles Wool Needle Felting Tools New
QICI 65 Pieces Wool Felt Tools Including 60 Pieces 3 Sizes Felting Needles with 3 Pieces Clear Bottles and Wooden Handle and Leather Finger Cot
- Package: 60 Pieces 3 Sizes Felting Needles,3 * Clear Bottles,1 * Wooden Felting Tool, 1 * Leather Finger Cot.
- Metal Needle Length: 3 different sizes(3.1'' 3.4'' 3.6'' ), Each Sizes of 20 Pcs.
- With machine oil on felting needles surface: these needles have machine oil on the surface, feels smooth and glossy, and thus it can prevent rust and erosion
- Installation and removal is very simple and convenient, free to replace all sizes of needles.
- You can use it for wool felt, needle felting and other craft job.
Dense Foam Needle Felting Pad - 8" X 10" X 2"
- High density, long lasting foam for needle felting.
- Large, 8 x 10" surface by 2" thick.
- FELTING NEEDLES AND TOOLS ALSO AVAILABLE - click "Weir Crafts" at top of listing, then "felting needles and tools" section, to see needles and pads.
- Turn work frequently while punching.
- NOTE: orders of more than 4 pads may ship in multiple packages.
Needle Felting Instead of Darning: How to Darn Socks Using a Felting Needle and Wool
This article provides complete instructions for darning socks using the innovative technique of needle felting.
When socks are hand knitted or crocheted, darning them to repair them seems like little effort when compared to making a whole new pair! Needle felting is a quick way of binding together animal fibers and it can also be used to bind animal fibers to other fibers! You can fix up that hand made pair of socks in no time by needle felting in a swatch or wool roving or other animal fiber.
Natural animal fiber is one of the most comfortable materials available when it comes to having something next to your skin. Wool roving comes in a variety of grades and colors. You can, in fact, use unprocessed wool straight off the sheep to darn your socks! You might even decide to be particularly adventuresome and try using a unique animal fiber like llama, alpaca or even dog hair to darn your socks.
Using animal fiber to darn, or in this case needle felt, that hole in a particularly cherished pair of socks only makes sense. All you need is a felting needle, wool roving or some other type of fiber, and a foam form just big enough to fit inside the sock and darning will become fun rather than a tedious task reserved to yesteryear.
Felting needles are special needles with barbs that pull fiber together and felt it into one piece of fabric. To darn a sock using needle felting just put a piece of foam inside the sock making sure that it completely separates the part of the sock you are darning from the other side of the sock. Then pull off a swatch of wool roving or other animal fiber and spread a layer about one-eighth of an inch thick over the hole in your sock. Overlap the fiber on the sides of the hole about one-quarter of an inch and get to work darning!
Carefully start to poke at the fiber with your felting needle. Be careful not to poke too hard or you'll break your felting needle. It is better to poke straight in rather than at an angle too. This also lessens the chances of your breaking your needle or even poking yourself.
Keep poking your felting needle methodically all over the surface of the animal fiber patch as you darn. As you needle felt the individual fibers will start to tighten down with one another and the patch will become thinner. At the same time those fibers that are overlapping the edge of the hole will begin to bind with the sock fiber.
If the patch feels too thin just add more wool and keep working it in with your felting needle until you have a sufficiently thick piece of wool felt darned on over where the hole once was. Finally, carefully peel the sock and its new patch off the foam form. Turn them inside out, replace the foam form, and work the other side of the darned patch with your felting needle.
With needle felting darning socks takes on a whole new life! Darning socks through needle felting is not only practical it is fun! The whole process takes only minutes and makes those socks you would once have thrown away perfectly serviceable once again!