13 Best Nail Polish Removers
List Updated March 2023
Bestselling Nail Polish Removers in 2023
HiMo 10PC Plastic Acrylic Nail Art Soak Off Cap Clip UV Gel Polish Remover Wrap Tool (Pink)
- Soaking the pads with pure acetone
- Putting the soaking pads on the artificial nail
HIGHROCK 10Pcs Acrylic Nail Art Polish Remover Wrap Cleaner Superior Clip Caps (Purple)
Onyx Professional Shellac & Gel Nail Polish Remover with Nail File 16 oz Removes Artificial Nails, Nail Glue, Glitter Polish & More
OPI Nail Lacquer Remover, Expert Touch, 3.7 Fl Oz
- Provides superior performance without the drying effects of harsh removers
- Sweeps away even the darkest shades of nail lacquer, while leaving cuticles soft and smooth instead of parched and dry looking
- Easily and quickly remove
Makartt Nail Polish Remover Soak Off Gel Remover Foils Nail Wraps with Larger Cotton Pad 200Pcs, R-01
Onyx Professional Blue Take Off Nail Polish Remover kit with Nail Clipper
- Takes off nail polish
- Comes with 2 16oz bottles
- Also comes with Nail Graffiti nail clipper
Super Nail Pure Acetone Polish Remover, 8 oz
- SuperNail Polish Remover is gentle yet effective polish remover.Recommended for natural and artificial nails.
Sally Hansen Nail Polish Remover, Strengthening - 8 oz
- Salon formula with nail strengthening gelatin
- Strengthening nail polish remover is formulated to help soften cuticles and add strength and resiliency for more beautiful nails.
- Contains bitrex
DOOPOOTOO 325pcs lint Nail Art Gel Polish Remover Cotton Pad Nail Wipe
- Gel Polish Remover Cotton Pad
Nail Polish Remover - Natural and Plant Based - Non Acetone - Conditioner and Strengthener for Nails and Cuticles - Safe for Kids - no Chemicals and Non Toxic
- UNLIKE MOST OTHER ACETONE FREE REMOVERS Pure Vitality Beauty nail paint remover is also free from Acetate, Ethyl Lactate & Petroleum Chemicals - all of which are harmful with repeated or prolonged exposure.
- HIGH PERFORMING WITHOUT DRYING OUT YOUR NAILS - Will strengthen & moisturize your nails unlike traditional nail polish removers which leave you with weak, brittle fingernails and toenails. This is especially helpful for Cancer patients.
- ALL INGREDIENTS RATED 0 OR 1 IN THE COSMETIC SAFETY REVIEW by the Environmental Working Group's Skin Deep database. Non hazardous, non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and pregnancy safe.
- ECO FRIENDLY - biodegrades quickly and fully. No chemical fumes to pollute the air making it safe to use for pregnant women. Animal cruelty Free. Such important considerations if you believe in Karma...
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - the risk is on us! If you are not totally delighted with Pure Vitality Beauty non-acetone nailpolish remover just let us know and we will refund you your money without question.
Karma Organic beauty natural Soybean Lavender Nail Polish Remover Nontoxic vegan cruelty free (4 fluid ounce)
eBoot Nail Cap Clips UV Gel Polish Remover Wrap 10 Pack with 420 Pack Nail Wipe Cotton Pads (Purple)
- Proper size: the clips are in proper size; Soak off cap size: 1.97 x 0.79 x 0.83 inch/ 5 x 2 x 2.1 cm; Nail wipes size: 2.13 x 1.57 inch/ 5.4 x 4 cm
- Material: nail clip material is plastic; Nail wipe cotton pads material: cotton and non-woven fabrics; They are odorless and sanitary
- Clip tightly: the clips can fix your fingers and cotton pads tightly; You can even apply them to the other hand while wearing them on one hand
- Not hurt nail bed: the plastic nail caps combined with nail wipe cotton pads are so comfortable to wear and do not hurt the nail bed
- Notice: please add polish remover on the cotton pads when you apply these claps; UV gel, acrylic, nail tips, nail polish can be removed quickly
L.A. Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads 6 Fruit Scents (32 Pads of each)
- Includes 1 of each of these scents (6 Total) : Lemon, Strawberry, Peach, Grape, Melon, and Pear
- Each scent contains 32 nail polish remover pads
- Remove nail polish whenever and wherever you desire without the mess
- The sweet fruit scent will leave your nails smelling fresh
Is Nail Polish Safe for Kids' Nails?
Is nail polish safe for kids' nails?
It's an age old question to parents of young girls, with many different answers, "Is nail polish safe for kids' nails?" Little girls love to paint their nails and look all grown up but, with so many chemicals in the polish, is it even safe to paint them at all? The question has stumped more than one parent and with good reason, chemicals today are more toxic than ever.
Nail polish contains three major chemicals that are of concern to pediatricians. The first chemical, toluene, is a solvent, which is added to keep colors from separating and also to give it a smooth finish. Unfortunately, it's also associated with neuro developmental issues such as conditions affecting cognitive function. Toluene can also cause headaches and upper respiratory conditions.
The second chemical, dibutyl phthalate, has long been associated with some genital underdevelopment as well as impaired thyroid functions. Since teens and young children are still growing this is a major concern to the pediatricians.
The third chemical, formaldehyde, is still being researched though studies have long linked formaldehyde with cancer, which is why it's classified as a human carcinogen.
Parents would be wise to consider the age of the child when choosing to use polish. For an older child, who won't be putting their fingers into their mouths the risks can be relatively minor. For children that still suck or nibble on fingers the parents might want to consider that the nail polish may well be ingested.
Every child matures at a different rate so taking this factor into consideration will go far in helping parents determine whether or not to let the little princess use nail polish.
Recently, many brands have updated their formula's to reflect consumers concerns regarding toxic chemicals. Check for labels which claim to be chemical free, non toxic or specifically targeted as safe for children. Familiarize yourself with the above ingredients and don't purchase products containing such chemicals if you'll be putting the polish on a child. There are some nail polishes that will simply wash off when hands are washed. These non toxic formulas are a great alternative for young children who wish to be done up for a party but are too young for more toxic nail polish formula's.
Take heart little ones, nail polish can be safe for children when making sure to read the label and avoid toxic chemicals that may be health hazards.