Bestselling Music Creation & Sequencing in 2021
Cakewalk Home Studio 7.0
Classical Music Masterpieces
Sony Sound Forge Audio Studio 10- 30 Day Free Trial [Download]
- 30- Day Free Trial
- Easy and powerful audio editing
- Record high-resolution audio on your PC
- Digitize and restore records and tapes
- Process audio for maximum sparkle and punch
- Join concert pianist Frederic Chu as he performs
- Easy-to-use software for creating custom musical editions
- Use 15 tools to edit or copyright in the Expression Room
- 3 performing characters; 9 videos; interactive games; a glossary
- 20+ musical scores by 11 of the world's most famous composers
Composition for Computer Musicians
Soundtrack 1.2 [OLD VERSION]
IKASEFU iPhone 7 Plus Case,Cool Glitter Bling Sparkle Shiny Diamond Hard PC Back Protective Glitter Case Cover for iPhone 7 Plus 5.5"-Diamond,Rose Gold
- Compatible Model:iPhone 7 Plus 5.5"
- Made of Hard PC which is safe and protective, light weight which fits your phone perfectly
- Luxury Glitter design makes our case more useful, you can access all buttons with the case, and the size is comfortable for you to catch.
- Camera cutout, charger,and microphone open for ease of access
- Perfectly match with iphone's shape and make your phone personalized and absorbing
COLORVISION Spyder ( Windows / Macintosh )
- This cutting-edge tool is an emissive colorimeter -- dividing the light of your monitor through seven filters. This result is sharper, crisper and more accurate color.
- Easy-to-use wizards and interface guide you through setting up your colorimeter
- High-quality color correction for CRT monitors, flat-screens and notebook LCD displays
- Comes bundled with Adobe Photoshop Album, for better editing & organizing your images
- Free technical support and software upgrades make it easier for beginners to make that jump to serious color correction
Sony ACID Music Studio 10- 30 Day Free Trial [Download]
- 30- Day Free Trial
- Total music production platform
- Mix recorded audio, music loops, and MIDI
- Get instant results with more than 3,000 included Sound Series loops
- Make flexible MIDI tracks with 90 included instruments
Wotja X AZ Generative System
- Easily generate beautiful live ambient music, MIDI & melodies
- 100s of gorgeous generative music templates for mixing & editing are included
- 130+ parameters for generative (MIDI) music composition
- Channel 1 MIDI Out/In to drive external synths [experimental]
- 'Text-to-Music' function to quickly generate reflective music & melodies using text in ANY language
- Mix randomization options for fast creation of ideas, mixes & automatic albums
- 48 independent content cells in 12 tracks for live mixing/generative cell sequencing
- Editors to let you experiment with sound design & modular synth/FX networks
- SF2 wavetable & WAV/Ogg loop support for custom sounds
- 1 minute continuous live music generation [Music Play Time Timeout]; press play to restart
eMedia Guitar Basics [Old Version]
- Music tracking highlights chords when they are played
- Slow the music down for following along, with the variable speed MIDI tracks
- Spoken hints & advice from the instructor as you play
- Song looping highlights and repeats any section of music you'd like to practice
- Recorder tool lets you hear yourself to measure your musical progress
Harmony for Computer Musicians
- "Teaches DJs, gigging musicians, and electronic music producers the musical harmony concepts they need to become complete musicians."
- "Uses the MIDI keyboard environment and today's computer composing and recording software, such as Pro Tools, Reason, and Ableton Live, to teach concepts."
- Includes a companion CD with illuminating examples to help drive home the theory lessons.
- The author is an expert and highly experienced teacher of these concepts at the college level.
Music Maker 7
- Create your own music, videos and websites
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Dozens of professional effects
- 39 video edit function buttons with 600 presets
- 34 website templates with easy customization
LittleBigPlanet 2 Reinnovates Platformers (Review)
With the addition of A.I. sackbots, new gadgets, an all new music sequencer, and much more, LittleBigPlanet 2 will be known as the title which further enriched the Play, Create, Share genre.
As Sackboy, you will be introduced to a brand new story featuring 40 new levels built from the ground up across six unique environments. Media Molecule has completely revamped the story not only with the addition of new levels, but the way in which the story is presented. It reminded me of the impact we all had as kids when our parents or teachers read us our favorite imaginary stories. The implementation of more in-depth cutscenes also allows the player to become fully engulfed within the story and actually comprehend what is going on, something that was nonexistent with Sackboy's first venture.
While the new story mode is most definitely welcomed, a great story combined with lackluster gameplay has the strength to add itself to the many dreadful videogame titles out there. Thankfully, this is something gamers will not have to fear as Media Molecule has innovated upon the enjoyable experience introduced with the original LittleBigPlanet. LittleBigPlanet 2 features new tools and equipment to further enrich the player's gameplay adventure.
During your journey you will encounter the Grabinator which allows Sackboy to lift objects up and throw them in multiple directions, the Grapple Hook for swinging across crevices and pulling objects toward you, and the most impressive in my opinion, the Creatinator. This magical device allows you to fire multiple substances ranging from fire to plasma. This will be used throughout the story and will enable Sackboy to progress through the treacherous Sackworld.
One issue that had a negative impact on the original LittleBigPlanet was related to the difficulty associated with maneuvering and jumping between the multiple layers of the levels and unfortunately there seems to be no improvement here with the execution of LittleBigPlanet 2. There were many points throughout my experience that I became frustrated as I found it irritating trying to migrate between the three layers during multiple instances throughout the gameplay. While this can certainly become aggravating the more you encounter the issue, it doesn't take too much away from the highly enjoyable gameplay experience LittleBigPlanet 2 provides.
As a part of the Play, Create, Share genre, community is essential in order to become a success. With many videogames this generation launching with some kind of online multiplayer, community is what separates the wannabes from the pioneers. While LittleBigPlanet 2's story will likely last the general gamer no more than 4-5 hours, it is completely understandable with a title built solely on community.
When you first navigate the community area of LittleBigPlanet 2, it will come natural to the more than four million gamers that have experienced LittleBigPlanet to this date. With such a massive community generated from the original LittleBigPlanet, Media Molecule accomplished an impressive task by enabling you to not only enjoy the levels created within LittleBigPlanet 2, but experience the over 2.5 million user-created levels developed in the original LittleBigPlanet along with all purchased and earned downloadable content. On top of being able to enjoy backwards compatibility with the original LittleBigPlanet, they run through Media Molecule's revamped graphics engine causing the levels to look better than ever.
Once you take a moment to appreciate the fact that Media Molecule worked hard in order to make this possible, you will realize you purchased LittleBigPlanet 2 in order to take advantage of its new features and capabilities. LittleBigPlanet 2 will allow all of the imaginative gamers around the world to create their very own music, take full control of the camera angles, link levels, integrate the all new Sackbots, and much more. These added tools add infinite potential and have me anxiously waiting to see what our fellow gamers are able to create.
If you are one of the creative gamers out there who invested a lot of time into building your level for LittleBigPlanet, LittleBigPlanet 2 presents itself in a similar fashion, but with endless possibilities.
The addition of the music sequencer opens itself up for some crazy experiences in LittleBigPlanet 2. This addition allows players to design their own beats and harmonies with a wide variety of instruments to choose from. You can then integrate these tunes into the in-game objects bringing a whole new level of creativity to the platformer.
Unlike its predecessor, LittleBigPlanet 2 allows you to expand from the typical side-scrolling gameplay and create an experience that appears to be its own game. Everything from 8-bit style arcade shooters to first person shooters is possible without oppressive restrictions.
The one thing many people disliked about the original LittleBigPlanet was the fact that levels felt segregated rather than allowing the imaginary users to build upon these levels and create their own game. I am proud to declare this issue no longer relevant with the addition of Level Links. While creating one's level, you will have access to the Level Link Badge which gives you the ability to allow the player to transfer from one level to another. This enhancement opens up the possibility for gamers to create their very own videogame within the LittleBigPlanet universe rather than just a single level.
LittleBigPlanet 2 innovates heavily on its predecessor with the addition of Sackbots. New to the franchise, Sackbots are AI-controlled sack-creatures that appear throughout the story and bring a whole new level of innovation to its customization abilities in multiplayer. When creating with Sackbots, they can act as guides or enemies introducing a truly unique experience that I feel the creators will take full advantage of.
Visually, LittleBigPlanet 2 improves greatly on its debut more than two years ago. Media Molecule's refined graphics engine showcases Sackboy and the many abstract atmospheres better than ever. With captivating surroundings accompanied by fascinating colors, LittleBigPlanet 2 is undoubtedly the most visually impressive platformer to this date.
Overall, LittleBigPlanet 2 provides an experience like no other with countless additions and improvements to the highly proclaimed LittleBigPlanet franchise. Anyone who was impressed by what Media Molecule was able to pull off with their first title on the PlayStation 3 will be speechless the moment they dig deep into Sackboy's latest adventure and see what possibilities the community will be presented with.