Bestselling Motor Speed Controllers in 2020
Pixnor 6V 12V 24V 28V 3A 80W DC Motor Speed Controller (PWM) Speed Adjustable Reversible Switch 1203BB dc motor driver reversing
- Color: As the pictures shown. Material: Metal. Size: 5 * 3.2 * 1.5cm.
- The input power range is DC6-28V.
- Control the forward or reverse direction and the stop of DC motor by switch.
- Potentiometer with switch function.
- The switch cable length 15cm.
RioRand RR-PWM-15V Low Voltage Dc 1.8v 3v 5v 6v 12v 2a Motor Speed Controller PWM
- Low Voltage DC 1.8V 3V 5V 6V 12V 2A
- Motor Speed Controller PWM
- The maximum output power: 30W
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
uniquegoods AC 50-220V 2000W(max) 25A SCR Constant Voltage AC Motor Speed Controller LED Dimmers
- Input supply voltage: 110V ~ 220V AC
- The output voltage:50V-220V(Output voltage < = Input supply voltage)
- Item size: 1.85*1.38*1 inches; Net weight: 1.76 ounces
- The maximum output power: 2000W; The maximum output current :25A
- Operation environment temperature:-20'C-40'C;High efficiency,high torque,low heat generating
DIGSELL Fan Speed Controller Motor Rheostat Motor Speed Controller for Duct and Inline Fans
uniquegoods 1803BKW 1.8v 3v 5v 6v 7.2v 12v 2A 30W DC Motor Speed Controller (PWM) Adjustable Driver Switch
uniquegoods 6V 12V 24V Digital Display LED DC Motor Speed Controller PWM Stepless Speed Control Switch HHO Driver - Black CCM5D
- Input supply voltage: 6V-30VDC
- PWM frequency: 16kHz; Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
- Item size: 3.1*1.6*0.9 inches ; Net weight: 2.1 ounces
- The maximum output power: 240W
- The maximum continuous output current :5A;(Peak current 8A),The LED display the duty ratio 0-100%
DC Speed Controller, DROK DC 6-90V 15A DC Motor Controller, Universal 0.01-1000W 16kHz PWM Stepless Brushed Motor Control, Variable Speed Control Generator Kit with Output Voltage LED Display
- ADVANCED IC CHIP: DROK DC motor controller adopts imported filtering capacitance, field effect power transistor, specified motor speed regulation drive IC and 1.6mm FR-4 double-sided circuit board.
- FLAME-RETARDANT & HUMANIZED SHELL DESIGN: The shell of our DC motor speed controller is made of high-temperature resistance and flame-retardant, no deformation. Using metal spraying paint, no rust. With thoughtful mounting hole design, this regulator can be flatted on or hung on.
- POWE SUPPLY REVERSED CONNECTION PROTECTION: This motor speed regulator has power supply reversed connection protection, over-voltage protection and 20A ceramic arc fast-melting fuse. It can be controlled directly by PLC voltage. However, please do not reverse connect the power supply, otherwise, it will cause damage to the generator.
- NEW WIRING TERMINALS DESIGN: The wiring terminals of this pwm speed controller adopts fence type design and is with safety cover, which allows large current going through, no generating heat. And there is wiring marks on each terminal, please follow the marks when you are wiring.
- ADJUSTABLE KNOB: The adjustable knob can be used to adjust voltage freely, convenient and simple, DC output stepless adjustable.
uniquegoods 1.8v 3v 5v 6v 7.2v 12v 2A 30W DC Motor Speed Controller (PWM) 1803BK Adjustable Driver Switch
- Input supply voltage: 1.8V-15VDC;
- The maximum output power: 30W
- The maximum continuous output current :2A
- Duty Cycle adjustable: 0%-100%
- Item size: 1.3*1.3*0.6 inches ; Net Weight:0.5 ounces
HiLetgo 12V-40V 10A PWM DC Motor Speed Controller CVT Speed Switch Module
Variable Fan Speed Controller
- QUALITY DESIGN: If you are looking for a quality speed controller for your fan, look no further! Using a hard plastic shell and metal mounting clip, enjoy the accessibility of fitting this in your grow area. The rheostat dial allows ease of use and simplicity when choosing what fan speed control setting you like. With a 3 -prong grounded export plug, this controller is ready for use with almost all household plug types.
- MULTIPLE SPEEDS: Never get stuck with a one speed setting on your fans ever again! With variable settings at low, medium and high you can easily modulate your fan speed depending on the size of your room.
- SAFETY AND PROTECTION: When it comes to your grow, your safety and protection is of the upmost importance. Featuring an easily removable fuse, this device is protected in the event of power surges and item malfunction.
- WIDE VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS: If you do not have a grow tent, do not fret as this controller can be applied to many situations. These can include but are not limited to; greenhouses, kitchens, bathrooms, grow rooms, and many other HVAC set ups. So whether you need controller for your indoor or outdoor ventilation system, this item is for you.
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS: 1x Yield Lab Variable Fan Speed Controller
RioRand 7-80V PWM DC Motor Speed Controller Switch 30A
12V Motor Speed Controller, DROK DC Motor Driver Board for Brush Motor 7V-60V 20A 420W PWM Control 12V 24V 36V 48V Regulator Cooling Fans Dimmer Governor Pulse Width Modulator with Adjust Knob
- DROK motor speed controller operating voltage range is DC 7-60V, max drive current is 20A, control power advice 12V within 200W, 24V within 300W, 48V within 350W.(for reference, depending on motor)
- Protection & Easy Installation: the dc motor driver is designed with Aluminum shell prevents it from easily damaged; there are holes in its sides and bottom, making it easier to install
- Speed Control: the improved version control motor speed from original 1%-100% to stepless speed change
- Special Features: our motor control board is FR4 double panel, reasonable circuit management and fuse allows Stable performance and small heating
- LED Indicator: the brush motor controller has red LED power supply indicator which will light on when module is power on
iPower GLFANXCONTROL Exhaust Variable Speed Adjuster for Duct Inline Fan Vent Blower, HVAC Controls, 350W, Black
- iPower Fan Speed Controller will correctly and precisely adjust the speed of your duct and inline fans
- Durable 3-Pole Grounded Plug Construction, No Extra Wires to Deal With
- One control switch for 3 settings: Variable Speed, OFF, HIGH, MED, LOW
- Built-in grounded control outlet. Suitable for all Duct and inline fans. Warranty: 1 year
- Note: To avoid the risk of burning out the fan motor, controller does NOT adjust below 50%. This controller is not suitable for Shaded Pole Motor and Brushless Motor Fan
Confessions of a Video Gaming Addict
How one gamer dropped the controller and never looked back...
It was 12:35, on a Tuesday afternoon. The desks in room 141 were filling quickly as college students came stumbling in before class. Spots were quickly occupied, except for that awkward, marginal space in the back that no one dared invade. By the time 12:40 rolled around, only one seat was empty.
There was a perfectly sound reason. Nearly two hours before class started, something changed for me.
I bought HALO: Reach. Math class was no longer relevant.
Since my sixth birthday, video games were an integral structure in my life. Mario got me through elementary school. High school's taint was tempered into a bittersweet thrall by Zelda and HALO. Video games were comforting friends, or an escape from a difficult, even harsh, reality. Unfortunately, sometimes those realities involved homework, among other responsibilities and obligations. Due to my ever-increasing fondness for video games, I found myself struggling with grades throughout high school, a struggle that would continue into college. Each missing or ignored assignment would pile on pressure, a pressure that I would inevitably strive to alleviate through more video games. A proverbial "vicious cycle".
I always ignored the signs, though. Like a cancer patient in denial, or a chain smoker turning a blind eye, I never really attempted an in-depth analysis. As time went on, I became more and more firmly entrenched in my addiction. Still, I always was a wave or two behind the technological cruise line, which seemed to keep me somewhat grounded in reality.
That all changed when I upgraded (finally) to my XBOX 360. That was when things started to get ugly. Suddenly, I was in the midst of gaming glory. New games were being unveiled in a constant morphine drip of pixelated nirvana. I dove wholeheartedly into the ugly, churning grey current. The ugly reached its peak when I finally purchased an XBOX Live subscription. I had sworn years previous that I would never do so; some aspect about the notion repulsed me. Merely buying the XBOX 360, however, turned out to be an awful gateway drug into the online bedlam.
The tantalizing thing about video games is that they seem to have an endless supply of things to do. Whether you're mutilating zombie Nazis, or saving Hyrule from a particularly nasty ginger bent on destruction, you always have something more to accomplish. As I plunged further and further into the dark crevasses of gaming, I found that there was always a feast available for my insatiable desire for virtual antics, especially once I entered the world of online gaming. Since it was such an unquenchable thirst, I found that I had to keep pushing the limits (mainly of time and money) to satisfy my addiction. Classes became easier and easier to conveniently ignore. The addiction even began to affect any jobs I had, to the point of calling out sick just to spend more time gaming.
The day I realized it had to stop was, oddly enough, a day that I didn't play. I had been trying for some time to focus on goals that I had; namely, writing and music. In an attempt at motivation, I had given myself an ultimatum: I no longer allowed myself gaming for more than an hour and a half per day. This particular day, I was struck powerfully by a new revelation.
I realized that I was having a hard time limiting myself. I was having difficulty confining a waste of time and energy into an hour and a half. I realized that I was addicted to something that had no benefits, no growth, and no opportunities. I was addicted to a black hole.
Once I had this epiphany, the next step was easy. Now it might make some cringe, but this is what I did.
I sold the XBOX 360.
I still keep in contact with some of my old friends. Sometimes I spend a little while cruising around with Mario, or chilling with Link. But because I took the initiative, and acted for myself, I am able to confidently assert my independence from video games. They can be a great source of distraction and recreation. However, knowing when to let go is paramount.