Bestselling Motion Actuated Switches in 2020
(Pack of 2) White Motion Sensor Light Switch – NEUTRAL Wire Required – Single Pole Only – For Indoor Use – Vacancy & Occupancy Modes – Title 24, UL Certified – Adjustable Timer
Jameco Valuepro R13-73B-R-02 Quick Connect Rocker Switch, On-Off, SPST, 10 Amp, 250 Volt, AC Straight, 0.83" L x 0.59" W x 0.87" D (Pack of 5)
- Contact rating: 9A water 125Vac / 6A water 250Vac
- Number of pins: 3
- 0.187 inch
Aexit HC-SR501 Pyroelectric Controls & Indicators PIR Infrared Human Body Detecting Motion Actuated Switches Sensor Module
- Product Name : Human Sensor Module;Chip : HC-SR501
- Working Voltage : DC 5V-20V;Current Drain : <65uA
- Borad PCB Size : 32 x 2.4 x 1.8mm/ 1.25" x 0.9" x 0.7" (L*W);Ball Dia : 23mm/0.87"
- Mounted Hole Dia : 2mm/0.08";Material : Electric Part
- Net Weight : 9g;Package Content : 1 x Human Sensor Module
Aexit 10 Pcs Controls & Indicators SW-18010P 10M ohm 100C Temperature Resisting Vibration Motion Actuated Switches Switch 12V
- Product Name : Vibration Switch;Model Number : SW-18010P;Max.Voltage : 12V
- Rated Thermal Current : 0.2mA;Insulation Resistance : 10M ohm
- Overall Package : Sealed;Temperature Resisting : 100 Celsius Degree
- Body Dimension : 4.8 x 22mm/0.19" x 0.86"(D*L);Pin Length : 12mm/0.45"
- Net Weight : 2g;Package Content : 10 x Vibration Switch
Aexit DC 12V Controls & Indicators 0.2mA SW-200D Dual Ball-Rolling Vibration Sensor Switch Motion Actuated Switches 5 Pcs
- Product Name : Vibration Switch;Model Number : SW-200D;Voltage : 12V DC
- Current : 0.2mA;Ball Quantity : 2
- Body Dimension : 3.5x10mm/0.14" x 0.39"(D*L);Pin Length (Each Side) : 9.5mm/0.37"
- Pin Dia. : 0.5mm/0.019";Main Color : Black, Gold Tone, Silver Tone
- Net Weight : 3g;Package Content : 5 x Vibration Switch
Aexit 0.6mm Pin Controls & Indicators Dia SW-18020P Ball Rolling Sensor Vibration Motion Actuated Switches Switch 10pcs
King BKCB2BW K-Series 7-1/8-Inch Dual Relay Control Box, Relay Not Included, Bright White
- Convection heat
- Built-in cable clamps
- Crushproof element
- Aluminum element design
- Full length safety cutout
Mastercool 99103-A 2-Way HVAC Digital Manifold
- A manifold case is constructed of abs material
- Protected by a rugged rubber boot
- This 99103-A includes the manifold and 2 thermocouple clamps. Vacuum sensor sold separately
- Power: 9V dc battery with optional ac/dc adapter
- Over 60 refrigerants
Portacool PAC2K363S 36-Inch 9600 CFM Portable Evaporative Cooler, 2500 Square Foot Cooling Capacity, Black, 3-Speed
- Lowers temperatures up to 30-degrees Fahrenheit with three different speeds
- Unit's energy efficiency and use of no harmful chemicals makes it
- Made up of durable one-piece, rust-free, leak-proof molded polyethylene housing
- Convenient 3/4-inch water hose connection for longer running
- Shipped completely assembled and ready to operate, right out of the box
Aexit Electronic SW-18020 Controls & Indicators 10M Ohm Shake Sensor Vibration Motion Actuated Switches Switch 10pcs
Excel Dryer 76-C Hand Dryer Hands On, Push-Button, Cast Cover, Surface-Mounted, Chrome Plated, 110-120V 60Hz
- Maintenance-free brushless motor, capacitor initiated for quick starts
- Air nozzle revolves a full 360 degrees providing easy hand and face drying
- Air nozzle can be fixed in a downward position by a simple on-sight adjustment
Panduit JBP1DEI 1-Gang Deep Outlet Box, Electric Ivory
- Pan-Way power rated surface mount outlet boxes are UL 5A listed to 600V and CSA Certified to 300V
- For use with LDP, LDS and T-45
- JBP1FS and JBP2FS assemble without the use of screws for faster installation
- JBP1FS and JBP2FS are supplied with adhesive backing to speed installation
- JBP1FS and JBP2FS Accepts Pan-Way Snap-On faceplates for superior aesthetics
GraybaR Panduit JB1DWH-A 1-Gang Deep Outlet Box, White
- Pan-Way low voltage surface mount outlet boxes are one and two-gang style boxes for low voltage and or fiber optic applications
- For use with LDP, LDS and T-45
- JBX3510 assembles without the use of screws for faster installation
- JBX3510, JB1, JB1FS, JBP2FS and JB1D are supplied with adhesive backing to speed installation
- JB1 and JB1D are a one-piece design requiring no assembly
How to Install a Light and Fan that Are Motion Activated into the Ceiling
Adding a motion activated fan and light to your ceiling is oh, so convenient and easy to do.
First you need to gather your tools. You will need the following:
A motion-activated fan and light kit
Flexible Hose for Venting (if starting from scratch where no fan currently exists)
If you already have a fan and it simply is not working or needs updated or for other reasons replaced, simply remove the old fan and use the same space for the new one. You may need to use your drywall saw to make the space larger if the new fan is bigger in size. If you are starting from scratch, you will need to use your drywall saw to cut a place in the ceiling. Most fan kits have a template to use for the markings.
The very first thing you want to do is turn off any power going to the area you will be working in at the fuse box or circuit breaker panel.
Once your space is opened up to the correct size you will need to work on hooking up a venting system. If you are replacing an existing fan you can simply reconnect the existing vent hose to the new piece. If you are starting from scratch you will need to decide where you want your venting system to be placed, depending on the type you choose for the job. Use your flexible hose and angle it down toward the vent cap so moisture or water can run to the outside of your home. If you do not do this, the water will most likely run back towards your fan and be a potential cause of harm for your new equipment.
Take the wiring and bring it through the hole in your fan housing. Use a cable clamp to hold it into place. Then you want to push the whole thing, housing and all, gently into the ceiling hole, making sure it is level and flush to the rest of the ceiling. Use your drill to screw it into the joists. Follow the step-by-step instructions for assembling the wires for the fan, specific to your fan model of choice.
Gently push the now wired fan into the housing and connect the wiring harness as directed in manufacturer's instructions. Install your light bulb and snap the diffuser into place. Turn on the electricity at the fuse box or circuit breaker panel and test the fan, the light, and the motion sensors. You now have a handy and practical addition in your bathroom.