Bestselling Monitor Arms & Monitor Stands in 2020
VIVO Dual LCD LED Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable fits 2 / Two Screens up to 27"
- COMPATIBILITY - Dual monitor mount fitting two screens 13" to 27" in size and 22 lbs in weight each with 75x75mm or 100x100mm backside mounting holes
- FULL ARTICULATION - Adjustable arm offers +80 to -90 degree tilt, 180 degree swivel, 360 degree rotation, and height adjustment along the center pole. Monitor can be placed in portrait or landscape shapes
- DESK CLAMP - Mounts to the back of your desk (up to 4" thick) via a heavy-duty C-clamp or optional grommet mount
- INTEGRATED CABLE MANAGEMENT - Keep your power and AV cables clean and organized with detachable cable clips on the arms and center pole
- EASY INSTALLATION - Mounting your monitors is a simple process with detachable VESA bracket plates. We provide a step-by-step manual and the necessary tools & hardware for assembly
AmazonBasics Premium Dual Monitor Stand - Lift Engine Arm Mount, Aluminum
HUANUO Dual Monitor Mount, Full Motion Monitor Arm Stand, Height Adjustable Computer Monitor Riser with Gas Spring, C Clamp, Cable Management for Two 15 to 27 Inch LCD Screens
VIVO Single LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand Fully Adjustable/Tilt/Articulating for 1 Screen up to 27" (STAND-V001)
Mount-It! Dual LCD Monitor Desk Mount Stand Heavy Duty Fully Adjustable Arms Fits 2 / Two Screens up to 27", VESA 75 and 100 (MI-752)
- DUAL MONITOR MOUNT - This dual monitor arm holds 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 27 Inch VESA monitors from SAMSUNG, ACER, VIEWSONIC, LG, DELL, HP, ASUS, AOC and Emachines. It has a universal fit and will work with any monitor that has VESA hole pattern of 75x75 (3"x3") and 100x100 (4"x4").
- FULL MOTION MONITOR ARM - Dual arms are height adjustable on the vertical pole. Single arm can articulate in three different locations for best positioning of the dual screens. Each monitor can tilt up or down 15 degrees, swivel 360 degrees and rotate 360 degrees. Rotating the monitor holders allows landscape or portrait positioning. No need to remove the monitors to change positions.
- ERGONOMIC DUAL MONITOR STAND - Improve the ergonomics of your office workstation by raising to monitors to an ergonomic height on your desktop. Avoid neck, shoulder and back pain by improving your posture. Articulating arms gives you the freedom to turn the monitors to another person to share your screen.
- HEAVY-DUTY VESA MOUNT - Heavy-duty design supports up to 22 lbs per monitor. C clamp base has integrated double lock that ensures stable mounting onto the desks. This multi-monitor stand can be mounted on tables up to 4 inches thick. Arms come with clips for cable management.
- IMPROVED PRODUCTIVITY - Mounting 2 monitors side by side will improve your productivity by preventing the need to switch screens for different applications. It will also clear up space on the desktop for your keyboard, laptop or other items. Depending on the user and desk height, this mounting bracket can be used for standing desk applications. The pole measures 17.5 inches.
WALI Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount Stand Fits Two Screens up to 27”, 22 lbs. Weight Capacity per Arm (M002), Black
WALI Free Standing Dual LCD Monitor Fully Adjustable Desk Mount Fits Two Screens up to 27”, 22 lbs. Weight Capacity per Arm (MF002), Black
Halter Dual Monitor Stand - Freestanding LCD, LED Monitor Desk Stand - Fully Adjustable Monitor Mount Up To 24 Inch Screen w/Cable Management
Loctek Monitor Arm Dual Monitor Mounts Stand Support, Full Motion swivel gas spring for 10''-27'' LCD Computer vesa Monitor (Dual Arm Desk Mount)
- 1. Flexible & smooth movements: let you rotate, extend, swivel and tilt any screen with just a light touch, placing your displays exactly where you want them. Supports monitors of up to 4.4 to 11 lbs for each arm.
- 2. Spacious cable management channels: allow wires to move freely while adjusting your screen position.
- 3. Wide compatibility: can hold most Samsung, Acer, Viewsonic, LG, Dell, HP, Asus, AOC flat panel LCD and LED displays from 10" to 27" (13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24 and 27 inch monitors) with ease. Search the brand name and model number of your screens in our "Customer Questions & Answers" area to check compatibility.
- 4. Added installation flexibility: as the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk/table or mount through a grommet hole.
- 5. Multiple configurations: give you the freedom to place your displays side-by-side, spread apart, back to back or anywhere in between. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation for either monitor.
Mount-It! Monitor Desk Mount, Computer Monitor Stand, Height Adjustable Arm Fits Up To 32 Inch Screens, VESA 75x75 and 100x100, 20 Lb Capacity, Black (MI-1771) (Single Monitor, Silver)
- Aluminum desktop PC monitor desk riser that mounts Samsung, Acer, Viewsonic, LG, Dell, HP, Asus, AOC, eMachines flat panel LCD and LED displays from 13" to 27" (13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 23, 24 and 27 inch monitors). Compatible with VESA 75 (75 x75 mm) and VESA 100 (100 x 100mm). VESA pattern is the square bolt hole pattern behind the monitor
- Spring arm is height adjustable to 13". Gas spring offers adjustable counterbalance to the weight of the monitor, making it incredibly easy to change monitor height
- Improve the ergonomics of your office workstation and reduce neck, shoulder and back pain! 360 degree articulating arm is fully adjustable
- Heavy-duty design supports up to 20 lbs. The modular base design comes with a C-clamp that can also be used as a grommet. This monitor stand can be mounted on tables up to 3.3" thick.
- Made from polished aluminum die-cast and solid steel for durability, heavy-duty function and sleek look.
Mount-It! Monitor Mount Arm for Single Computer Monitor, Full Motion Fits 20 21 23 24 27 30 32 Screens Height Adjustable Tilt Swivel Rotate, Clamp and Grommet Base
- UNIVERSAL SINGLE MONITOR MOUNT - VESA compatible desk stand fits 13 to 32 inch monitors that have a bolt hole pattern of 75x75 and 100x100 and weigh less than 22 lbs. Your monitor is safe with this steel desk mount.
- FULL MOTION SINGLE MONITOR ARM - Adjustable arm swivels 360 degrees, 360 rotation between landscape and portrait. Tilts 15 degrees. The arm is height adjustable on the pole. Position of the monitor is easy to adjust.
- ERGONOMIC DESK MOUNT - If you suffer from eye strain, neck and back pain, your posture might be the cause. Raising the monitor higher with this monitor mount improves your posture and provides ergonomic and healthy set up.
- CLEAR DESK SPACE - Raising the monitor also saves valuable desktop space. The arm and pole has cable management clips to keep power and HDMI cables tidy.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Heavy-duty clamp or grommet base easily attaches to your desk. The VESA plate is removable, making it a simple process to attach the computer screen.
VIVO Dual Arm Monitor Desk Mount Height Adjustable, Tilt, Swivel, Counterbalance Gas Spring Stand | VESA Bracket Arm Fits Most Screens 13" to 27" (STAND-V002O)
Dual Arm Monitor Mount, Full Motion Height Adjustable Desk Riser Stand with C-Clamp Installation for Two 13 to 27 inch Computer Screens, up to 17.6lbs Each Arm by HUANUO
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: This dual monitor stand can fit monitors with hole patterns(VESA) of 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm and screen sizes ranging from 13 to 27 inches and weighing up to 17.6lbs
- FULL MOTION MONITOR MOUNTS: This double arm monitor mount can be fully adjusted with 360 degree plate rotation and tilt range from -35 degree to +95 degree. You can easily set the monitor in landscape or portrait position as needed, making your work more productive & enjoyable
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE MONITOR RISER & REDUCE NECK, BACK PAIN: Your monitor can be easily lifted to a ergonomic height which is better for your eyes and effectively relieves the strain and pain of your neck and back
- CLUTTER-FREE DESK SPACE & EFFICIENT CABLE MANAGEMENT: This monitor lift raises monitors to a suitable height, effectively freeing up desk space and it comes with cord clips for efficient cable management, keeping your workstation neat
- STURDY MONITOR STAND WITH SUPER EASY INSTALLATION: Designed with ergonomic arms with curved edges, the arms are better for holding while installing and adjusting. The C-clamp fixing makes it more stable. Install the computer monitor arm in less than 30 minutes from box opening
Product Review: Auralex Mopads (Stuido Monitors)
Auralex Mopads are foam studio monitor stands that decouple the monitor cabinet from the desk or stand they are on. But does this make a difference worth $40? I think so - read on to find out why.
You jump into some old mixes and get to work polishing them up. But you've got a problem - your monitors are interacting with your wooden desk and muddying up your low-mids. For proof, just place your hand on the desk while playing a bass-heavy song. Feel those vibrations? They are resonating in your ears and resonating in your monitors too.
I'd mixed for some time with my Behringer Truths just sitting on my knockdown wood desk and never thought twice about it. But after seeing a thread on a popular audio software site about Auralex Mopads, I decided to try them out. The Mopads are $40 for a pair (actually four angled stands and four angled shims, two per monitor) and made out of stiff foam. I hefted my Truths onto the pads and lined them up with the side edges of the monitors.
As soon as I started playing some of my mixes and commercial CDs, I could tell there was a difference - the lows were more clearly defined and less hyped. But it had been a couple days since I mixed last, so I decided to perform a less arbitrary test.
I took one of the Behringers off the Mopads and set it back on the desk like it was before and opened up a file in Sonar that contains WAV rips of some of my favorite songs from Collective Soul, Dave Matthews Band, Norah Jones, the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack and Audioslave. I set the master output to mono so each monitor would get the same signal and played each song one at a time, switching back and forth between the two monitors with the pan control on my mixer. Here are the results:
Collective Soul, "Run": The bass on this song doesn't have much in the 400Hz area, but the low end and attack keep it in the mix on the Mopad monitor. On the non-Mopad monitor there's a bit of a void where the bass should be, and it pops at times. There are definitely more bass modes with the non-Mopad monitor - proof it is interacting noticeably with the desk as well as the room.
Dave Matthews Band, "Where Are You Going": Like "Run", the bass frequency modes (or voids) are more apparent on the non-Mopad monitor, and everything is a little boxier-sounding. It also sounds like there's a tad more verb than is actually in the song.
Chris Thomas King, "Hard Time Killing Floor Blues": There's no dynamic control on this song, so the difference is really clear between the two monitors. The Mopad monitor has a much more even response with the heavy low mids in the mix.
Norah Jones, "Above Ground": The intro to this song has a big acoustic bass note. The funny thing is that it's louder on the Mopad monitor than the non-Mopad monitor, but as the song gets going, it's clear that the non-Mopad monitor has a much bigger mode on a different note. Again, the Mopad monitor has a much more even bass response.
Audioslave, "Show Me How to Live": The boomy kick is exaggerated on the non-Mopad monitor, and the high-end distortion on this over-compressed song is definitely clearer with the Mopad monitor.
In summary, the over-hyped bass in my old setup was obscuring the mids and highs, and the Mopads cleared up quite a bit of that. The difference would be less dramatic in a well-treated room - but if you've got the money to treat your room, you can spend $40 more to make sure that nice wood mixing desk isn't negating your investment.