Bestselling Microwave Oven Replacement Parts in 2021
Fashionclubs 4pcs Microwave Oven Repairing Part Mica Plates Sheets 13cm x 13cm
- Microwave Oven Repairing Part Mica Plates Sheets;
- Mica Plate is mica paper with silicone resin by gluing temperature and pressed. As a kind of heat resisting and insulating product. It is widely used for home appliances such as electric hair-dryer, toaster, microwave oven, warmer etc;
- Product Name : Microwave Oven Mica Plates;Material : Mica, Paper Size : 13 x 13cm / 5.1" x 5.1"(L*W);
- Notice:Easy to be cut into the size according to your own need, so it is suitable for most;
- Package Content : 4 x Microwave Oven Mica Plates;
Small 9.6" / 24.5cm Microwave Glass Plate/Microwave Glass Turntable Plate Replacement - For Small Microwaves
- FOR SMALL MICROWAVES. CHECK SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. LOOK AT MEASUREMENT PHOTO. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE BELOW. Our microwave glass plate is an ideal replacement for an array of makes and models requiring 9.6" / 245mm diameter glass plates with 3-part bushing couplers / centerpieces
- GREAT REPLACEMENT AT A GREAT VALUE: Many replacement microwave plates can cost nearly half of the cost of a new microwave. Our replacement is sturdy, robust, and made to last - without the sticker shock! ONLY FOR SMALL MICROWAVES
- ENSURING PROPER FIT: 1) Check your bushing coupler (centerpiece that turns the plate) & ensure it has three notches - these should align w/ the middle of plate. 2) Measure the interior to ensure a 9.6" diam. plate is ideal (MANY need larger plates)
- COMPATIBLE WITH A VARIETY OF MAKES AND MODELS OF SMALL MICROWAVES: Compatible brands include SMALL MICROWAVES from LG, Sears, Kenmore, Emerson, HighPointe, Panasonic, Tesco, Prestige, Qualex, Daewoo, Swan, Sainsbury, Asda and more
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT WHETHER THIS WILL FIT YOUR MICROWAVE, PLEASE CONTACT US THROUGH AMAZON OR ASK A QUESTION. Please note: This is an aftermarket part produced by Impresa Products meeting OEM quality (based on in-house testing). DOES NOT INCLUDE TURNTABLE, ONLY PLATE
Microwave Oven 6.9" Inner Dia Plate Tray Rotating Ring Support Roller
- Product Name : Tray Support;
- Designs with three small wheel, convenient to keep your food revolving in the microwave oven.
- Made of PPS material, durable and have a long life-span.
- Great replacement for your broken one.
2 Pcs 5.1" x 5.1" Microwave Oven Repairing Part Mica Plates Sheets
- Product Name : Microwave Oven Mica Plates; Material : Mica, Paper, Silicone Resin
- Size : 13 x 13cm/ 5.1" x 5.1"(L*W)
- Color : As Picture Shown
- Net Weight : 25g
- Package Content : 2 x Microwave Oven Mica Plates
5 Pcs 5.9" x 4.7" Microwave Oven Repairing Part Mica Plates Sheets
2pack - WB25X10019 20W Halogen Lamp Bulb 20W replacement for GE Microwave
SAMSUNG DE94-02409C Microwave Oven Assembly Door Handle OEM Original Part
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits with various Samsung brand models
- Oem part # DE94-02409C
GE Microwave Grease Filter WB06X10654 - by All-Filters Pack of 2
- Microwave Grease & Air Filter
LG Electronics 3390W1G014A 12-Inch Microwave Oven Glass Turntable Tray
- LG Electronics part number 3390W1G014A
- Microwave oven glass turntable tray
- For use with the following - LMV2053SB, LMV2053ST, LMV2053SW, LMVM1935SW, LMVM1935SB, LMVM1935T, LMV2083SB, LMV1976ST, LMV1925SWLG LMVM1935SBLG LMV1976ST, LMVM1935SBQ, LMV2083ST, MV197SJ, MV174DC, MV1760T, MV1843BSY, MV1943BS, LMV1825SBQ, MV2048ASDL, LMV2083SW, MV1942ASTY, MV1943BSL, MV1735B, MV1735W, LMV1825SB, LMV1925SB, LMV1925SBQ, LMV1975ST, MV2045ATSL, MV2048ASD, MV2045ATS
- 12 inches in diameter
- See product description for a full list of compatible models, Refer to your manual to ensure ordering the correct, compatible part
Panasonic Part Number F06015Q00AP Microwave Glass Tray 13 1/2 inches
- Microwave Glass Turntable Plate
- Fits with various Panasonic brand models
2 PACK Air Filter Factory Compatible Replacement For Samsung AP5332087 Microwave Oven Charcoal Carbon Filter
- Non-OEM Samsung AP5332087 compatible charcoal carbon filter replacements
- Measures 4" x 8-9/16" x 3/8"
- Set of two filters
- Designed and distributed solely by Air Filter Factory UPC 842477105709
G.E. Microwave Glass Turntable Plate/Tray 11 1/4" WB49X10097
- GE Part # WB49X10097
- 11 1/4 Inch Diameter Glass tray
- Brand new, factory replacement.
- ONLY FITS MODELS LISTED BELOW. Please email with your model number before ordering if unsure about compatibility.
LG Electronics 5230W1A003A Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter
- LG Electronics part number 5230W1A003A
- Microwave Oven Charcoal Air Filter
- 2-1/2 inches by 11-1/4 inches
- Replace yearly
- For use of some LG Electronics models
How to Fix a Sparking Microwave Oven
Does your microwave oven spark? You may be able to fix it inexpensively by cleaning or replacing the wave guide cover.
Heres's how to do it:
Along the side (or in the back in some models) is a rectangular piece that usually looks like a metal plate. It's called a "wave guide cover," and it's screwed into the microwave wall over an opening.
This wave guide cover is to protect the inside of your microwave from stray bits of food or moisture. When food becomes stuck to it, even a tiny speck can sometimes make it spark and even send spark showers throughout the oven.
Your mission: Remove the cover, clean it thoroughly, clean around the area where it fits, and replace it.
First, unplug the microwave. Put it where there is plenty of light and remove the screws that hold the wave guide cover in place. Place them where they won't get lost and carefully remove the wave guide cover. You may have to use a little force to get it loose, especially if the wall has food or grease on it. Don't use anything sharp to pry it loose. A butter knife or the edge of a plastic lid will do.
Using a soft cloth and plain water, gently clean the wave guide cover. If something is stuck to it, use your fingernail or a piece of plastic mesh to remove it. Be very careful as the material is somewhat fragile. It's ok to let the cover get wet, but be sure it's completely dry before replacing it.
Clean the area around the opening that was covered by the wave guide cover very carefully, making sure to not get any moisture or food inside the opening.
When you're sure both are completely clean and dry, replace the cover, plug in the microwave and try it. Most of the time, this will do the trick. If, however, it doesn't and you're still getting spark showers inside the microwave oven, you'll need to replace the wave guide cover.
Write down the exact make, model and anything else you can find on your microwave oven, then call around for a store that will sell you a replacement. That may be a lot easier said than done because most people don't repair microwaves, they just toss them out and buy new ones. However, the part is inexpensive and can get you several more years of use from your oven - well worth the effort.
If you can't find the wave guide cover locally, try the internet. I found one easily and had it shipped to me for about a fifth the cost of a new microwave.