Bestselling Microsoft Windows Operating Systems in 2020
Microsoft Windows 10 Home 32 Bit System Builder OEM | PC Disc
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro | Download
- Windows 10 gives you the best experience for starting fast and getting things done
- Windows Hello is the password-free sign-in that gives you the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Windows devices
- Windows 10 delivers comprehensive protection - including antivirus, firewall, internet protections, and more
- BitLocker data encryption and protection help keep your information safe
- Hyper-V functionality lets you create virtual machines, while Remote Desktop allows you to log in from a different computer
Windows 7 ANY Version 64 Bit Operating System Repair, Recovery, Restore, Re Install, Reinstall, Fix, Boot Disk, DVD, Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate, (DVD-ROM)DVD
- Tired of the BLOATWARE your PC manufacturer installed on your PC? Can't get into your recovery partition? This is the disk you didn't get when you paid for your new PC!
- COMPLETE Re-Install, Repair or RESTORE your Windows operating system. Effectively setting it back to factory fresh condition, like when it was NEW!
- Compatible with all computer manufactures including Dell, Compaq, Acer, Asus, Sony HP, Toshiba, Lenovo.
- Simple and easy to use, step by step instructions included in the package WITH PRODUCT SUPPORT EMAIL.
- Includes Recovery Center with Automated System Repair (Searches for problems and attempts to fix them). Works on PCs and laptops running Windows 7 - 64 Bit.
Automatic Driver Installation Recovery Disc for Windows 10, 7, Vista and XP. Supports HP Dell Gateway Toshiba Gateway Acer Sony Samsung MSI Lenovo Asus IBM Compaq eMachines (DVD-DRIVE)
Exam 98-349 MTA Windows Operating System Fundamentals
Windows 8 8.1 32 Bit 64 Bit System Restore Full Install Recovery Reinstall Home Pro Repair Disc
- Any brand computer compatible, Dell, Lenovo, HP, Compaq, Asus, Acer, SONY, Toshiba, Samsung, LG, Gateway etc
- Newest version of Windows 8 (Windows 8.1 with Update 1)
- Windows Startup Repair Tools, Command Prompt, Possibility to fix MBR missing issues
- 32 bit and 64 bit included, reinstall of windows can factory reset computer to default settings
- UEFI & BIOS compatible, Windows 8.1 recovery DVD exactly as pictured, Made in USA
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
- Share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music--you can even watch, pause, rewind, and record TV
- Start programs faster and more easily, and quickly find the documents you use most often
- Make your web experience faster, easier and safer than ever with Internet Explorer 8
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation
Microsoft Windows 7 Professional With Service Pack 1 32-bit - 1 PC
- This operating system is eligible for a free upgrade to Windows 10 when available. More details below.
- Easily create a home network and connect your PCs to a printer with HomeGroup.
- Make the things you do every day easier with improved desktop navigation.
- This OEM Windows product IS NOT an upgrade product. This Windows product does not come with Microsoft support and requires a clean install.
- System Builder OEM Windows is intended for Pre-Install on a new PC. This product ships in a white envelope. See below for more deta
Windows 10 Home, Professional, Education, Enterprise 32-64 Bit Install | Boot | Recovery | Restore USB Flash Drive
- Install, repair or restore your version of Windows.
- Perfect for damaged, corrupted or full of viruses windows operating system.
- Repair BOOTMGR is missing, NTLDR is missing, Blue Screens of Death (BSOD) and more.
- Works on any make or model computer. Install a fresh copy of windows as long as you have a valid product key.
- THIS IS NOT AN ORIGINAL MICROSOFT OEM SOFTWARE BUT AN ISO IMAGE & IT DOES NOT INCLUDE A KEY CODE/LICENSE OR COA. YOU MUST HAVE A WINDOWS KEY CODE TO USE THE REINSTALL OPTION OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET AN ERROR AFTER FEW DAYS.
Recovery disc compatible w/ Windows 7 All in One (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate) 32/64 Bit Repair, Recovery, Restore, Re-install DVD w/Network Drivers
- Use of this Recovery disc for a full re-install requires that you already have a pre-licensed version of Windows. Use of your own purchased Product Key is necessary for a complete restoration. The long alpha-numeric code usually found on the sticker on the bottom of a laptop-or in the battery case- or on the tower of a desk top.
- This restore disc can be used to return a Windows 7 computer back to factory settings, making your computer run like new!
- Also included are Network Drivers; getting online after your install Windows does not have to be a chore or tricky. Once online you can easily download all your other necessary Drivers from your PC company's website usually for free.
- This is the Windows Recovery Disc that should have come with your new Dell, Compaq, Acer, Asus, Sony, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo, etc, PC or laptop...but did not! USE OF YOUR OWN PRODUCT KEY IS REQUIRED FOR A FULL RE-INSTALL. Can be used on multiple PCs.
- Immediate dispatch! FIRST CLASS W/TRACKING! Instructions included! Help pages at fixedbyfixed.com Full support! Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back!
Windows XP Service Pack 2
Microsoft is doing their part in curbing security problems and improve the Windows XP operating system. There are some things you should know and understand before you update your system to service pack 2 though.
Microsoft is not some huge conglomerate that just tosses new products on the market and then forgets about them. And Bill Gates is not some uncaring CEO who is just out to make himself rich and not give back to the community or the country. My towns library has a whole room full of computers that were donated by him to prove that point. His company Microsoft has a lot of people who are working towards the security and improvements we want and need for our computers and their operating systems.
To that end they have come up with a major update to Windows XP that is called Service Pack 2. This update includes many changes and upgrades for the security and privacy protection so many people have wanted and we all need with the ever increasing problems of phishing and identity theft. There are some things you should know before you take the big leap and install service pack 2, or SP 2 on your computer.
The biggest changes that come with SP 2 are the firewall and other added security. Increased Firewall protection is one of the main benefits but there are others. Windows has added many security features including a beefed up firewall, unwanted download protection, pop up blocker, browser add on blocker and easier to use settings. This all comes in one package made easier and simpler by the new download and update system that is also new. You can download the whole service pack or you can do I like did and order a CD disk for free. They will mail it out to you in about a week.
There are some things you need to do before you upgrade with the service pack and you should know some things about what works with SP 2 and what doesn't. By this I mean that not everything is going to be perfectly running when you install the update for all things on everyones computer. There have been some problems and Microsoft is working with the companies whose products don't agree with the update to correct these problems.
One big problem that I ran into and is the main reason why I don't use the service pack is that the drivers for my video card don't work with the new additions in the service pack. There is some kind of compatibility issue and the cards program will not allow me to use some of the features of the video card.
So before you install the service pack you should go to Microsofts website and check to see if you have any hardware that is having compatibility issues with the service pack. You can go here for their list:
You should also check for any problems that Microsoft has been told about with specific programs that you use regularly and that people have found to be having problems with the service pack. You can go here for that list:
If you plan on using the update you should go to the Windows site about it and read all the additions and especially any problems that they have found about the service pack, there is a lot of information about what to do before you install the update and you need to know what you doing before using it.
This can be a big decision and you should make sure before you update to the service pack that all the programs and your hardware will not have problems before you install the update. There is quite a list of programs and games that people have found to have problems and I have encountered some of these myself. The main things that are affected by the service pack are things that communicate regularly or often in order to run and anything that has to go through the new firewall. This would be Internet games and any programs that require constant updates through the firewall like instant messaging, chatting and extra virus programs.
Not only should you visit Microsoft's website about the problems they know about but you should look at the websites of any manufacturers of programs and hardware you have and use regularly to ensure all the things on your computer and system will work well after the service pack is installed. This may be a lot of effort to go to all the different sites of all the programs you use but you should make sure the things you use will work after the update, check with the support sections of the web sites for programs you use to see if anybody has reported problems with the service pack 2 and what the support technicians recommend.
One of the most important things you should do before installing it is update everything on your computer before installing the service pack. Any hardware or programs should be update and running perfectly before using the service pack. If you are having some kind of problem and you install the update it will not cure anything and it is not meant as a fix for problems with Windows XP. You will not be overwriting any files or programs that you may be having errors from or problems with and get your computer fixed if it is not working. Your computer should be running well and normally and should be problem, virus and spyware free before the update.
This means of course that you should check with some extra programs such as AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy as well as a good anti virus program to ensure it doesn't have unwanted things on your system. You can find the links to these programs by going here for AdAware: and here for Spybot:
I use about six programs to keep my computer free of spyware and things like that and these two are the main ones I check with regularly to ensure I don't get the annoying things added to my computer. You should also do a regular scan for viruses with your anti virus program before installing it to ensure it works well and you get a clean installation. There is a list of things like this and backing up your important files and documents before updating to the service pack that Microsoft recommends and is a very good idea to follow. The update might have a problem and you may have to reinstall your Windows OS if you have problems and cannot get the system working correctly.
Before you update to Microsoft's Windows XP Service Pack 2, you should know all you can about it and what it will do to your computer. You should check all the hardware and programs you use and see if it will change or not work with the service pack and you should have a good running computer with no viruses or spyware before updating. It is important to know that the service pack 2 will not fix any problems you may be having with your system but it is only an update to the security and protection of Windows XP.