Bestselling Microsoft Windows - General in 2020
Microsoft Windows Networking Essentials
Microsoft Specialist Guide to Microsoft Windows 10 (Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices)
- Brand New. Never been used.
Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 for Business
- True 720P HD video - post true HD video to online video sites.
- 16: 9 widescreen - for cinematic video recording.
- Clear, high quality video
- Noise cancelling microphone - crystal-clear Audio and built-in unidirectional microphone with acoustic noise Cancellation.
- Universal attachment base - work on your desktop, Laptop, or notebook.
Microsoft Visio Standard 2016 | PC Download
- Visio Standard 2016 lets you simplify complex information through simple, easy-to-understand diagrams.
- Reverse Engineer Wizard feature not included for version comparisons visit: products.office.com
- Visio Standard includes stencils for business, basic network diagrams, organization charts, basic flowcharts, and general multi-purpose diagrams.
- NOTE: Windows XP and Vista NOT supported. This product requires Windows 7 or newer operating systems.
- Product download occurs on Office.com. Details about the download process are listed below.
Windows 10: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Learn Microsoft Windows 10
Musicians at Microsoft: Opening Windows, Vol. 4
Windows Forensics Cookbook
Command and Conquer Generals Deluxe Edition (UK)
- Includes Command & Conquer Generals and Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Expansion Pack
- Rack up victories in each campaign and upgrade your forces as skill points, more weapons and tactics become available
- Deploy more than 30 Generals Powers to turn the tide of war at the push of a button and take on more than 35 missions at the most explosive hot spots around the globe
- Command one of three unique armies inspired by real-world ideologies - the high-tech U.S. force, the swarming Chinese war machine or the resourceful Global Liberation Army
- Experience unprecedented detail and battle it out in 3D on urban cityscapes, rugged deserts, frozen wastelands and more
Microsoft Windows Server Administration Essentials
Discovering Microsoft Office 2007: Windows XP and Vista, Word, Excel, Access,...
Beexcellent Gaming Headset GM-1 with Microphone for New Xbox 1 PS4 PC Cellphone Laptops Computer - Surround Sound, Noise Reduction Game Earphone-Easy Volume Control with LED Lighting 3.5MM Jack(Blue)
Windows 10: The New 2018 Updated User Guide to Learn Microsoft Windows 10
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - PC
- America, 1961. Your assassination of Nazi General Deathshead was a short-lived victory. Despite the setback, the Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka "Terror-Billy," member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity's last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution
Microsoft Windows Phone 8 Faces Huge Uphill Battle
In a world dominated by Android and iOS, Windows Phone 8 faces a big task to break into the smartphone game.
COMMENTARY | You would think that a company like Microsoft could make a major impact on the smartphone world by developing a slick new operating system. According to CNN, the software giant is trying to make some inroads with the release of Windows Phone 8, which consequently makes a nice pairing with Windows 8 for computers and tablets. However, this is a company that faces a seriously difficult road just to make a slight impact in the mobile world.
Google has just announced a new smartphone that will be running its popular Android OS, the Nexus 4, according to Wired.com. The announcement also highlights a bunch of different sizes for Nexus devices with the 4-inch phone along with a 7-inch tablet and a 10-inch tablet, which mirrors something Microsoft is trying to do with Windows 8 for phones, computers, and tablets. Still, as popular as Android powered devices are, they are not the major player in mobile devices.
According to ZDNet, Apple is forecasted to sell 194 million iPhones in 2020, which will only serve to underscore iOS as a major competitor for Windows Phone 8. Nearly 200 million phones in one year is a lot of ground to make up for any company. Microsoft might be controlling the PC world, but it is going to need a few years of steady gains on great devices to even make a dent in world pretty much controlled by Android and iOS. Since Android controls around 57 percent of smartphones in the US and iOS accounts for another 36 percent, according to CNET, there is not a lot of wiggle room for competitors to break in.
The twist will be how well phones featuring Windows Phone 8 are received. A sleek and powerful new gadget would likely make penetrating the market much easier. According to CNN, Windows advertising is going to be popping up all over the place, but it is going to take a lot of ads to get the kind of exposure necessary to even manage 2 or 3 percent market share. Microsoft has its work cut out for it, and this is one particular technology battle that will be decided in a year or so. If Windows Phone 8 manages to carve out a niche by next October, the competition could really heat up, but if it fails, the OS could fall by the wayside with not even a whisper.