Bestselling Microsoft OS Guides in 2020
MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel (MOS Study Guide)
Microsoft Specialist Guide to Microsoft Windows 10 (Exam 70-697, Configuring Windows Devices)
- Brand New. Never been used.
Microsoft SQL Server 2016: A Beginner's Guide, Sixth Edition
- McGraw-Hill Education
MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Excel Expert (MOS Study Guide)
MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Word (MOS Study Guide)
Microsoft MS-DOS Operating System Version 5.0: User's Guide And Reference
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 & Microsoft Surface Book: The 2017/2018 Definitive Beginner's Guide (Visual Novice Series Book 1)
MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft Outlook (MOS Study Guide)
MOS 2016 Study Guide for Microsoft PowerPoint: MOS Study Guide Micro Power
Office Suite for Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP by Libre Office Software and Computer Guide - Compatible with Microsoft Office files Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Text translation into over 60 languages*, for online and offline use
- Camera translation to translate text within photos and screenshots
- Voice translation to translate speech, and a split-screen mode for two participants having a bilingual conversation
- Multi-person conversation translation - connect your devices and have in-person conversations with up to 100 people across multiple languages
- Phrasebooks for verified translations and pronunciation guides to help you learn important phrases in foreign languages when you travel
Microsoft Surface Pro 4 (256 GB, 8 GB RAM, Intel Core i7e)
- Surface Pro 4 powers through everything you need to do, while being lighter than ever before
- The 12.3" PixelSense screen has extremely high contrast and low glare so you can work through the day without straining your eyes
- Go from tablet to laptop in a snap with the multi-position Kickstand and improved keyboard.
- Package Content: Surface Pro 4, Surface Pen, Power Supply, Quick Start Guide, Safety and warranty documents
- Operating system : Windows 10 Pro
MCSA Guide to Installing and Configuring Microsoft Windows Server 2012 /R2, Exam 70-410
Registry Repair for Microsoft Windows
All Microsoft operating systems have a registry. Many people are unsure what is it and what to do if something goes wrong. Deciding on a good registry repair program will help you solve your problems.
The definition of Windows Registry is a directory which stores settings and options for the operating system for Microsoft Windows 32-bit versions, 64-bit versions, and Windows Mobile. It contains information and settings for all the hardware, operating system software, most non-operating system software, users, and preferences of the PC. As you see from this it is imperative that the proper information is in the registry to make sure that the computer runs properly. The improper use of the repair software will allow the malfunction of your computer. Something we all wish to avoid. This is avoided by making sure you are using the right software to repair your problem.
There are many ways that a registry can be damaged or maybe it is cluttered with obsolete files. The most common way is from the incomplete uninstallation of software or hardware devices. For example, whenever you install a new hardware or software, new folders and entries are written to the registry. When you want to remove that software or hardware or upgrade it, these registry entries are often left behind by the uninstaller. Or the registry can become corrupted through viruses and malware. These programs can either damage existing files or insert their own files that can then cause your computer a lot of problems. Another cause of problems or errors can be the temporary files that are often created and left behind by Windows.
There are many things to take into consideration before choosing the proper repair or cleaner software. Will they perform a system inspection for you? Is it easy to link to their site? What features does the software offer? Is it easy to use and how effective is it? Do they offer good customer support in case you have any questions? While all of these evaluations are important, it must be understood that each one features a series of subsets. For example, under features some of the things to look for are a scanning log, a registry optimizer and a registry compactor. Under customer support, do they offer scan log analysis or live web based support?
Manual repair and maintenance of the registry is an extremely complex task that only the most technically inclined should take on or you run the risk of losing critical data and personal information or even worse end up with a computer that doesn't work at all. With the proper software, however, registry repair becomes a relatively stress free task that will improve your PC's performance without the expensive support and maintenance bills.