Bestselling Microphone Bags & Cases in 2020
Neewer 43x28x5.5 inches/110x28x14 Centimeters Durable Speaker and Mic Stand Carrying Bag/Case (Black)
- Made of strong and durable nylon material
- Comes with padded handle,which makes carrying heavier loads much more comfortable
- Reinforced seams for long-lasting durability
- Dimensions(Exterior): 43x28x5.5"/110x28x14cm
- Note: Carrying Bag ONLY. Speaker and Mic Stand NOT INCLUDED
On-Stage SSB6500 Speaker And Microphone Stand Bag
- Removable shoulder strap is padded for carrying heavier loads
- Plastic reinforced seams are built for long-lasting durability
- Reinforced bag handles
- High-quality zipper
- Dimensions: 50"x 10"x 5"
Hard Protecting Case Bag for RODE VideoMicro Microphone,AriMic EVA Hard Travel Case Carrying Bag for RODE VideoMic Me BOYA BY-MM1 Movo VXR1000 Sony ECMXYST1M Stereo Microphone
- High Quality EVA Hard Case ,AriMic Brand
- Special Designed for RODE VideoMicro & VideoMic Me Microphones
- BEST CASE to Protect your RODE VideoMicro & VideoMic Me Microphone
- Also fit for Sony ECMXYST1M Stereo Microphone
Gator Cases Padded Microphone Carry Bag with Foam Drops for Up to (12) Wired Microphones (GM-12B)
- Durable 600-Denier nylon construction. Designed to hold 12 microphones
- Exterior pocket for cables and accessories
- Padded should strap for easy transport. Soft Interior Foam Cradles for Microphones
- Each drop diameter at the opening is 1.5 Inch
- The internal depth of each drop is 5.25 inch.
Arriba Cases Al-56 Deluxe Microphone Bag Dimensions 13X12X3 Inches
- Deluxe mic bag for use with many wireless mic systems
- bag measures 13x3x11
- Arriba Cases AL-56 Deluxe Mic Bag For Use With Many Wireless Mic Systems
Gator Cases Padded Nylon Carry Bag for Single Wireless Microphone System; Live-in Style Holds Reciever, Body Pack, and Microphone with Antenna Access (GM-1W)
- Rugged Nylon Carry Bag Designed for Single Wireless System to be Used in the Bag
- Access for antenna to be extended while in bag
- Holds lavalieres, cables, and wireless mic with receiver mounted
- Front and rear access unzips for easy setup in the field
- Removable and adjustable shoulder strap
Gator Cases Stand Carry Bag with 50" Interior; Holds (2) Speaker, Microphone or Lighting Stands (GPA-SPKSTDBG-50)
- Lightweight Carrying Bag for a Speakers Stand, Mic Stand, or Lighting Stand
- Spacious 50" Interior is Large Enough to Hold 2 Speaker Stands or 6 Mic Stands
- One Large Compartment with One Zipper for Quick and Convenient Access
- Water and Tear Resistant Nylon Exterior with 2 Independent , Reinforced, and Padded Grip Handles
- Interior Dims: 50 " x 10 " x 5"
Gator Cases Padded Microphone Carry Bag; Holds up to (4) Wired Microphones (GM-4)
- Durable 600-Denier Nylon Construction
- (4) Foam Drops Holds Most Wired Microphones up to a Total Length of 6.5"
- Zippered Exterior Storage for Small Accessories
- Webbed Nylon Carry Handle
- Adjustable and Removable Shoulder Strap.Interior height:4.5 inches
Auray WMC-100 Wide Mouth Microphone Case
- For Long-Handle Mic and Accessories
- Padded Interior for Shock Protection
- Faux Fur Lining & Storage Pouch
- 600D Ballistic Nylon Exterior
- Wrist-Strap Handle
Pyle 3 Piece Professional Dynamic Microphone Kit Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld MIC with Hard Carry Case & Bag, Holder/Clip & 26ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMICKT34)
- UNIDIRECTIONAL - Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC - For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- TRAVEL CASE & ACCESSORIES - Beautiful hard travel case & storage bag for microphone clip holders & professional grade 26+ft. XLR-to-1/4 cables supplied, perfect for professional studios & on-stage vocal performances all over the globe.
- HIGH QUALITY - Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone.
Khanka Carrying Bag for Blue Yeti USB Microphone
- Just One Case !
- Soft interior to ensure Electronics and accessories protected.
- Hand Strap For keeping your devices safe and handy,Lightweight. Packed inclued: One Case
- Classic zipper convenience for easy in Opening and Closing.
- Backed by 100% Money back Guarantee, this is totally risk-free buy; CLICK the Orange button to Order Now!
Hermitshell Travel Case Fits Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
- Hermitshell Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case Bag
- Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches
- Made to fit Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone
- Material:EVA ,Color: Black
- For sale is case only (device and accessories are sold separately)
TOUGH Condenser Microphone Hard Case with Dense Foam for MXL Microphones - Fits MXL 770 / 990 / 550 , 551R / 440 / 4000 / MCA-SP1 / MXL USB 006 , USB 008 , USB 009 , MXL Studio 24 USB / V67G / V87 / V250 / V69MEDT - Fits Microphone and Accessories
- CASEMATIX 12" Condenser Microphone Case protects against impacts , drops , dings and dust, ideal for storing and protecting your MXL microphone and accessories
- CASEMATIX MXL Condenser Case is designed with a hard exterior made of durable composite injection plastic while the internal tri-layer foam cushioning and Pick and Pluck customizable middle layer protects and organizes your studio recording equipment
- The Vocal Microphone Tough Condenser Mic Case is built with two sliding-lock mechanisms and two padlock slots for added theft deterrent
- CASEMATIX MXL Mics Case Easily Fits Devices and Accessories with Maximum Dimensions: 11.0" x 7.25" x 3.25" ; External Dimensions: 12.0" x 9.5" x 3.5"
- The CASEMATIX MXL Kit case is recommended for the MXL 770 , MXL 990 , MXL Genesis HE , CR-89 , MXL D-X2 , MXL 770X , MXL V67G , MXL V69M , MXL V6G , MXL R144 , MXL V67 , MXL V69 , MXL V67G / V87 / V250 / V400 / V700 / 2006 / V69MEDT / MCA-SP1 / DX-2 / CR20 / 440 / 550 / 551R / 770 / 990 / and More
Customer Service Issue: Hard Case Number 1
Customers can be very demanding, especially the hard cases that may arrive at your door step. Here is an example "hard case" I had to deal with.
Unbelievably, most companies are really trying to provide the best possible customer service. What really counts is the way we handle the complaints as they come in. Remember, if you mishandle one customer complaint, you can bet your bottom dollar that they will talk to their friends and family about it.
When a "hard case" comes along you really have to take control of the situation. Customers can be really demanding, and how you talk to them, or handle the situation can result in loss profits for the company. Most managers don't step out of their little box, and think of the situation at hand. When you have an issue that happens frequently, well, you can shoot from the hip, and probably be okay. Every case is different in one way or another, but that doesn't mean you can't use the same tactic to solve similar cases.
The case I'm going to talk about is a pharmacy issue that could have been a complete nightmare. I'm not going to disclose my place of business, for obvious reasons, but I will tell you what, I get plenty of practice handling customer complaints.
I had a customer come to my pharmacy around 9 P.M. to pick-up her medication. As always, she was in a rush to get home, and she needed her blood pressure pills. When she arrived at the pick-up counter to pay for her medication, the technician told her it was out-of-stock. Now, let me give you a little background on how pharmacists and technicians work. They frequently make customers mad, and they just pass it off to a manager, "like they did nothing wrong." Therefore, by the time I get there you can only imagine how mad this customer was.
The first words out of this woman's mouth were, "your pharmacy has got the worst pharmacy I've ever been to, not to mention how 'rude' they were to me!" Right off the bat I'm thinking of scenarios that could have happened. The first thing I always do is "apologize," and I calm her down so I can find the underlying cause of this issue. Well, I let her vent, and about five minutes passed by before I realized what happened. The technician was rude to her, and we should have called her about the out-of-stock medication. I told her that she was right, and she had every right to be mad. Then I sat her down, and I proposed some options to her, and by the time I was done, she was please at how I handled the situation, but she was still fumigated with the pharmacy staff.
When I went back in to the pharmacy, I immediately started to call other stores in my area. When I found the medication I was looking for, I sent one of my employees over to get it. Now, I handled the out-of-stock problem, but the customer satisfaction issue was still there. When the medication arrived, she had a co-pay of ten dollars. The least I could do for here was to give her a twenty-five dollar gift card, and pay for her medication. Needless to say, she left happy, and our pharmacy really hurt us that night, but I did everything in my power to make it right.
The pharmacy is one of the most stressful work environments, and the customers are very difficult to deal with, especially when it comes to their medications. Nothing good will happen by being rude to a customer; all you're doing is costing the company more money.