Bestselling Metalworking Workholding Equipment in 2020
Precision Brand 12925 300 Piece Roll Pin Assortment, Chamfered Ends, Plastic Compartment Box, Cold Rolled Spring Steel
ZHW clamp Large Heavy Duty Spring Metal? Camping and SECURING -Innovative Handle Design Provides A Secure (4 Inch ?8 Pack)
AccusizeTools - 5C 5" Collet Chuck with Integral D1-3 CAMLOCK Mounting, Stud = 9/16", 0269-0013
- Outside Diameter: 5". Max. RPM 6000. Accuracy: .0006 TIR. Weight: 10.44 lbs. Spindle: D1-3. No. of Stud: 3.
- Itegrated D1-3 back mounting. Install on the machine in seconds, no machining required.
- Can be used on any lathe with D1-3 cam lock mounting
- Can use any size 5C Collet: Round collet :1/16 ~ 1-1/8"; Hex collet:1/8" ~ 7/8"; Square Collet:1/8" ~ 3/4"
- Scroll and pinion design just like 3-jaw chuck, operated with chuck key. Scroll & pinion precision machined and hardened.
- Can-Do clamp can do it all! A clamp and a vise
- Sets up instantly; secures quickly
- Perfect for framing, drilling, doweling, and more
Columbian 10404 204-1/2M3, Columbian Combination Pipe and Bench Vise
- Jaw width: 4-1/2"
- Jaw opening: 5"
- Throat depth: 5-3/8"
- Pipe jaw capacity: 1/8-3-1/2"
Micro Spiculum Forming Block
- Orders over $100.00 are usually shipped within 24 hrs of receipt (excluding weekends). The estimated delivery dates showing on Amazon are usually delivered much sooner than the dates shown.
- The Micro Spiculum Block is used with the Micro Spiculum Hammer (37601) and Micro Closing Hammer (37604) to make small to micro sized spiculums from 24 gauge to 30 gauge metal. Made of hard Purple Heart wood, the troughs cut into the sides are designed to help you produce tiny spiculums of all shapes! 7/8" Thick X 2" Wide X 2-1/2" High.
- Free Shipping!!!
- Used by Professional Jewelers
Server 82058 Plunger Assembly Cp-200
- Genuine oem replacement part
- Somerset's product line includes dough manipulation equipment like rollers, sheeters, presses, rounders', and moulders, as well as a meat shredder
- Use genuine oem parts for safety reliability and performance
HHIP 3900-1113 5C Round Collet, 1/4"
- Size (") 5/64 Made of high grade tool steel
- Internal and external threaded
- Made of high grade tool steel
- Hardened and precision ground
ADJ Products EYE CLAMP PRO CLAMP w/EYEBOLT (#5033)
- Compatible with F31-F32-F33-F34-F44P Truss
- Max Load Capacity 200 kgs. - 440 lbs
- Select the right clamp for the job
Brookside Design PC642 set of 6 42" heavy duty print clamps
- Carton of 6 42" clamps
- Anodized extruded aluminum with chrome plated steel wing knobs and clip with spring
- Each clamp holds up 100 sheets
- Clear plastic label holders, includes labels
- Internal spring for easy loading
Master Equipment PetEdge Adjustable Grooming Arm Clamp – Securely Attach an Arm to Any Grooming Table at Your Pet Salon
14000PSI 12cm x12cm (4.7"x4.7") Pressure Manual Hydraulic Rosin Press Oil Press 10 Tons (220V)
Haier WD-2950-47 Clamp Fastener
- This is an O.E.M. Authorized part
- Fits with various Haier brand models
- Oem part # WD-2950-47
Home-Repair Safety: Tips for Heating-Cooling, Plumbing and Electrical Systems
Making your own repairs to your home saves you time, worry and money, but you must not overlook some safety concerns when performing these repairs. Below, we list some simple safety tips for homeowners that will be making their own diy home repairs.
If you're working around gas lines, make sure not to damage them, as a gas leak make allow gas to build up and cause an explosion in your home. If you do damage a gas line, remove your family and yourself from the home immediately and call 911 to report the gas leak. A gas leak is definitely an emergency and requires quick action.
Always turn off electricity to the circuit you're working on. Never attempt for a moment to make a repair with electricity running through the circuit or it may be the last repair you'll ever make.
Remove jewelry, such as watches and necklaces when working around electricity. Try to always keep the odds in your favor. A dangling piece of metal touching a live circuit has the potential to draw electrical current right through your body.
Unless you really know what you're doing, do not work on any part of the circuit box in your home. Unless electricity has been turned off to the circuit box from outside the home, there is still electrical current running to the main circuit breaker. Even with the main turned off, there is still current running to the main switch.
Never work with electrical cords that are standing in water. The cord may have a break in the insulation surrounding the wire and cause serious electrical shock.
When working on plumbing lines or plumbing fixtures in your home, make sure that the valve is closed to the line or fixture you'll be repairing. Some fixtures such as the bathroom toilet have their own cut-off valves, but even these are sometimes prone to failure.
Water traps in plumbing waste lines are designed to hold water that prevents sewer gases from entering the home. Sewer gases can build up quickly in a home when repairing waste lines where the trap has been removed. Always cover any waste lines completely where a trap has been removed temporarily.
When using caustic drain cleaners, be very careful if they do not unclog the drain. The drain cleaners will still be in the water and use of a plunger or other tool may splash the drain cleaner into your eyes or on your skin causing serious harm.