Bestselling Men's Team Sports Shoes in 2023
Puma Golf Men's Ignite Pwrsport Golf Shoe, Quiet Shade/Team Gold/Black, 9.5 Medium US
- POWERCAGE-Super Strong and lightweight TPU saddle provides excellent support and stability throughout your swing.
- Performance Mesh + TPU-Non-stretch waterproof and breathable mesh, premium TPU PWRCAGE and PWRFRAME combine for the ultimate spikeless performance shoe.
- Ignite Foam-Revolutionary and proprietary new foam provides energy return, responsive comfort, stable cushioning, and superior step-in comfort.
- PWRFRAME-Ultra-thin TPU frame encases the EVA midsole for lightweight strength and durability, increased flexibility and superior traction.
- Waterproof-1 Year Waterproof
adidas Performance Men's MUNDIAL TEAM Athletic Shoe, black/white/red, 12 M US
- Split-suede leather upper
- Synthetic lining for comfort
- Die-cut EVA insole for lightweight comfort
- Pre-molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- TRAXION outsole for maximum grip in all directions
adidas Men's Rockadia Trail M Running Shoe, Black/Black/Energy, 10.5 M US
- Mesh upper for maximum ventilation
- Textile and synthetic overlays add strategic support
- Grippy rubber outsole with special traction for trail running
- Fit tip- If in between sizes, for tight fit, go one size down and for loose fit, go one size up
TCK Sports Digital Camo Crew Socks (Royal, Large)
- Shoe Size: Small fits Youth 12-5; Medium fits Mens 6-9 or Womens 7-10; Large fits Mens 9-12 or Womens 10-13; X-Large fits Mens 12-15 or Womens 13+
- Moisture Control
- Odor Control
- Blister Control, Ergonomic Cushioning
- Arch Compression, Heel & Toe Construction, Double welt top
adidas Men's Freak X Carbon Mid Cross Trainer, White/Metallic Silver/Black, 17 Medium US
- Breathable ZX Flux-inspired mesh upper with metallic silver underlay
- IRONSKIN seamless toe cap provides superior abrasion resistance in key toe-drag area
- Nubuck overlay strap
- Heel counter for lateral support
- Heel pull
ASICS Mens Upcourt 2 Volleyball Shoe, Black/White/Phantom, 14 Medium US
- Gum Rubber Outsole
- Rearfoot GEL
Avia Men's Avi-Execute Steel Grey/True Navy/Chrome Silver/Rhythm Orange 9.5 EEEE US
adidas Men's Energy Cloud WTC m Running Shoe Utility Black/White, 12 M US
- Cloudfoam midsole for step-in comfort and superior cushioning
- A supportive cage wraps around the midfoot for a locked-down fit
- ADIWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Synthetic and textile upper for durability and light weight
NIKE Men's Downshifter 7 Running Shoe (9 D(M) US, Black)
ASICS Mens Gel-Contend 4 Running Shoe, Wine/Black/Carbon, 10.5 Medium US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
Hillary Clinton Gets Disrespect in Egypt in Return for Appeasement
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ventured to Alexandria, Egypt recently to offer the hand of friendship to the Islamist regime of Mohamed Mursi according to Reuters. In return she got tomatoes and shoes thrown at her motorcade.
COMMENTARY | Secretary of State Hillary Clinton ventured to Alexandria, Egypt, recently to offer the hand of friendship to the Islamist regime of Mohamed Mursi according to Reuters. In return she got tomatoes and shoes thrown at her motorcade.
Worst of all, the Egyptian people chanted, "Monica! Monica! Monica!" This was a reference to the Secretary of State's husband's most notorious light of loves who so blighted the latter two years of his administration. In a weird way it disproved that often offered defense of Bill Clinton' dalliances that sex does not matter. It certainly did matter 14 years later where the dignity of the most senior American diplomat is concerned. Monica Lewinsky provided another excuse for the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood to disrespect Ms. Clinton and, by extension, the United States.
To be sure, appeasement, which is what Secretary Clinton was doing in Egypt, always meets with disrespect. The new government in that country is randy and ready and believes that it has Allah on its side for any mischief it might make against the United States. For the Secretary of State to go to Egypt essentially on bended knee only reinforces that stench of weakness that encourages fanatics to do their worse.
It is possible that Secretary Clinton made clear to President Mursi in private what the consequences of misbehavior, such as making trouble for Israel or imposing Sharia law, would be. A cut off of both military and civilian aid should be just the beginning of the threats. A promise that any rematch with Israel would see the Jewish state get the full backing of the United States should cause the new government in Cairo some degree of reflection.
The problem with what passes for Middle East policy at the Obama White House is plain to see. The administration has been gentle with America's enemies in the region while openly hostile to Israel. The farcical war in Libya has avoided the election of an Islamist regime, at least for now. But Syria is still a butcher shop where opponents of the regime. Iran is still hell-bent on getting a nuclear arsenal and all that implies.
Tossing nuclear weapons is a far more serious matter than tomatoes and shoes. The Obama administration should soberly reflect on that.