Bestselling Men's Sweater Vests in 2020
Kallspin Men’s Cashmere Wool Blend Relax Fit Vest Knit V-Neck Sweater (L, Coffee)
Alberto Cardinali Men's Solid Color V-Neck Sweater Vest SVS1 (Medium, Black)
- Wool feel Lighter weight for easy drape
- Holds shape and resists wrinkles
- Perfect to match up with your dress shirts or casual shirts
- V-neck unisex vest with 1x1 rib at neck, armholes and bottom opening
- NOTE: WE SUGGEST YOU CHOOSE ONE SIZE ABOVE YOUR REGULAR SIZE
MIEDEON Mens Various Color Casual Slim Fit Knit Vest sweater,Medium,Grey
Zicac Men's V-Neck Jacquard Vest Knitwear Sweater Waistcoat (XL, Dark Gray)
- High quality material,soft and comfortable
- V-neck, button closure,2 side pockets
- Regular fit ,Medium thickness
- The Zicac knitwear vest featuring Jacquard Rhombus Pattern and two side pockets
- Ideal for Business or Casual wear
Devon & Jones Mens V-Neck Vest(D477)-Stone-L
- 8 oz. 100% airspun cotton 12 gauge
- Lighter weight for easy drape
- Holds shape and resists wrinkles
- Quick drying
- V-neck unisex vest with 1x1 rib at neck armholes and bottom opening
Enimay Mens Argyle/Plain V-Neck Golf Sweater Vest (Many Colors Available)
- STYLE: Men's V neck sweater vest
- FEATURES: Ribbed hemline for a fitted look. V neckline. Soft, breathable material.
- COMFORT: Soft material won't leave you itchy. Breathable to keep you cool all day long.
- BUSINESS: Ideal for business or dress occasions. Pair with jeans for a more casual look or dress up with slacks for an event!
- MATERIAL: 60% Cotton 40% Polyester
True Rock Men's Argyle V-Neck Sweater Vest-Turquoise/Gray-Small
- Athletic Cut (RUNS SMALL) see item-specific size chart photo for your best fit
- Soft and stretchable 60% Cotton 40% Polyester provides warmth but is lightweight enough for layering
- Rib armholes, neck and hem
- Comes in solid and argyle print on front
- Hand wash recommended, but delicate cold wash and hang drying will not damage material
IZOD Men's Fine Gauge Solid Sweater Vest, Carbon Heather, Medium
- One layer you can't live without
- Logo-free design for a clean finish and a patch at the back neckline
Haggar Men's Heather Diamond Texture Stitch V-neck Sweater Vest, Burgundy, Large
- Pullover sweater vest featuring diamond-texture knit front and V-neck
- 12 gauge
Zicac Men's V-Neck Plaid Knitwear Sweater Vest Waistcoat (XL, Gray)
- V-neck, plaid pattern, pullover
- Style: Business
- Regular fit
- The Zicac knitwear vest featuring V-neck collar and plaid pattern
- Thickness: Medium
Prays to Sweets, Sweeties and Sweaters
As the season of joy creeps closer and closer, it is time for wishes - not only to yourself, but to the world as well
...While promising to eat less sweets in order to save your teeth, figure and appetite, don't forget that despite all that it brings u the feeling that everything is not that bad. Some even say it keeps away the chance to get a cancer - the positive emotions which follow the process of eating and smacking it make the immune system work harder. I even consider the positive energy from every process be the best cure for all well-known diseases (except diarrhea surely). You target yourself into the direction of happiness, which slowly but inevitably brings u to the final destination - the happy spirit. And here u are - one step closer to the world of no worries and blue skies.
But it's not about chocolate, really. I hope U get it.
Maybe because the blue skies are a rare event in this place, or maybe because the chocolate lacked a good percent of cacao, but a bar of brownie substance didn't have its usual effect.
X-mas is on its way
I promised myself that there'll be wine, happy smiles of people who are so dear to me and undoubtfully some kind of a tree, which will play the role of a good cover for some people, who will be too tired or drunk to get to their beds.
But there's one more thing I feel like doing.
No sleep during that night.
Instead of floating in the warm, full of colour and music dream, I'll try to turn the ego part off for one pray, and then hopefully bring it on for one more.
In the first place should give the prays to the ones who don't have it all: food on the x-mas table, dear people around and happy spirit inside of their hearts. I'll pray for ones who only dream about strength for the hope. Hope for a brighter future. Future with food on the table and smiles around.
We think about ourselves perhaps too much. Every human being is a holder of a universe inside of him. But it cannot (and mustn't) watch the harmony of the inner world unless the harmony of soul meets the harmony of the real world. It can not be achieved in a twinkle of an eye, neither with a help of one man. But let this man be the beginning, let him be the one to follow.
There'll be more, I know there will.
Believe in it.
Trust your soul. There re many souls who trust u.
And the last pray, may God forgive my dreaming hungry mind, be for the one who searches. For someone who somewhere, somehow searches for simple happiness, which may build up the most complicated feelings, of holding a hand when he needs it. For one who knows the words to make u love this life even more. For one in whom u can wrap up yourself from all the adversities as if in a warm woolen sweater on a winter night/evening/day. For one whose look in the eyes is perhaps more meaningful than a thousand words.
And in the coming year I don't want to be misunderstood . A little bit more of faith and I'll make it.
Louis, U needed a kiss to build your dream on. I won't ask for one. It's just that I need one more love to build a whole new world out of it.