Bestselling Men's Outdoor Recreation Hats & Caps in 2020
YR.Lover Outdoor UV Sun Protection Wide Brim Fishing Cap -Men and Women Face Cover Summer Removable Mesh Neck Face Flap Gardener Hat for Outdoor Sports & Travel
DDYOUTDOOR Vvip 07-281 Fashion Summer Outdoor Sun Protection Fishing Cap Neck Face Flap Hat Wide Brim (army green)
CONDOR Men's Outdoor Flex Tactical Cap
- Six panel flexible jersey fitted material. Embroidered eyelets for even better ventilation
- Extra stitching reinforcements and seamed front panel with full buckram
- Integrated elastic sweatband for perfect fit. 3 hook and loop closure patch panels on front, top and back
- Genuine Crye-Precision MultiCam pattern
- Material: 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester Ripstop. Weight: 100g
OMECHY Mens Winter Warm Knitting Hats Plain Skull Beanie Cuff Toboggan Knit Cap,Grey
- Omechy aim's to the professional company that tending to men & women who seeks Sleek style and High quality products at a reasonable price. We are proud our product quality is high and they can be purchased at a reasonable price makes everybody satisfied. Omechy We do a great design and only high quality of our Products in a professional way.
- Perfect for DALIY wearing, Indoors Outdoors Activities. Great Winter warm cap for Ski Snowboarding, Camping, hiking & More! Omechy Foldable, Oversized Lightweight Snow Ski Caps is the hottest simple Timeless Styles for Men & Women and Teens. Wear it with your favorite outfit.
- STYLISH UNISEX BEANIE HAT - Large enough to wear over ears and your cheek; Great comfortable fit.
- UNIQUE KINTTED - Constructed with simple and fashion Knit style, made of one layer Thick Knitting fabric, as well as soft and warm Fleece lined, Omechy mens beanie hat is perfect suitable for all Fall and Winter to keep you warm and comfortable.
- One Size Fits MOST - Fits Anyone From 22 1/2" -23 3/4" Head Circumference (Hat Size 7 - 7 1/2). Choose Omechy your excellent choice for Gifts to your friends and family. Please Do Not Machine Wash or Brush Wash.
G. Loomis Bandit Trucker Cap, Green
- Cotton and spandex blend with TRINSIC sweatband to wick moisture
- Dark underbill to help reduce glare
- Mesh back and plastic snap back
- Tough stitching and breathable mesh construction will ensure this hat remains a staple of your gear collection
- Embroidered front Skeleton Fish logo
Connectyle Unisex Faux Fur Lined Trooper Trapper Hat Warm Winter Hunting Hats with Ear Flaps
- Main material is Polyester,earflaps and neck with Faux Fur Inner Liner
- Best fit for head circumference 55-59 cm/21.7-23.2 inch
- Adjustable drawcord and toggle at back for best fit
- Functional winter hat perfect for any outdoor activity
Outdoor Cap Barbed Wire Camo Cap. BRB605 - One Size - Khaki / Realtree Xtra Green
- Structured, six-panel, mid-profile
- Pre-curved visor with matching undervisor
- Sewn eyelets
- Velcro closure
Deep Ocean Trucker Hat, Navy Blue/White, One Size
- Mid curve brim
- Snap back hat
- Mesh back design
DBROTH LED Knitted Flash Light Beanie Hat/Cap
- one size fits most
- contains 5 bright LED lights
- on/off switch on battery case
- High quality acrylic material
- Hands-free flashlight
Yukon Tracks Alaskan Fur Hat, Medium, Lavender
- Genuine rabbit fur trim with soft, quilted lining
- Snaps fasten the forehead flap, while the earflaps can be worn up or down, using the snap-lock buckle to secure them in place
- Sewn buttons on each side allow for radio-hole flaps to be worn up or down
LETHMIK Flat Cap Cabby Hat Genuine Leather Vintage Newsboy Cap Ivy Driving Cap XXL-Brown
- 100% Genuine imported Cowhide Leather. Note:Because each piece of cowhide leather color will be different, there is some color difference,please do understand that.
- STRETCH IT IF YOU FEEL TIGHT - Because many customers said that our hat size is too small and feels a bit tight,we had IMPROVED this SIZE PROBLEM,and you can just choose YOUR HAT SIZE.Besides this hat is made of elastic genuine cowhide leather,you can surely STRETCH this cap as you want,then the hat size will be LARGER,it will become much more comfortable,and it will gradually ADAPT to your head perfectly,you can see how to stretch it from the Last Picture and the Product Description.
- WARRANTY - We can make the commitment that if when you're stretching this cap,it is damaged because of the quality problems,you can feel free to contact us immediately,and we will promptly provide you with the exchange or refund services.We know you'll love our hats,that's why if you aren't 100% satisfied we will provide you with a refund or a replacement - whichever you prefer. Buy more for your friends and family.
- SLEEK AND STYLISH - Classic and vintage hat style design,special two airholes on each side.Dress up with this stylish driving cap.We can wear it on the road or out of the town.Comfortable lined and perfect hat type,made of fantastic textured high quality cowhide leather,the best leather hat.You can also turn the ear flaps up or down. Wearing this hat,Keep us both fashion and warm,you'll receive numerous compliments.
- LETHMIK strives to provide you with the best product and services.Scroll down to the description for more detail.
Runtlly Winter Outdoor Warm Skull Windproof Hat SkyBlue
- Made of special material (100%Cation).
- Cation is a knitted fabric it feels soft and delicate which could strongly holds the heat and maintain warmth of you and brace for long time in chilly environment.
- Product description: fine texture, feel soft, not wool, not the ball. anti-static.
- Hand wash only; Do not dry-clean; Do not bleach; Do not iron
- Ideal for Skiing, Snowbording, Walking, Trekking and Hiking, motorcyclists & cyclists, and simply keeping warm outside on those cool, cold winter days.
DECKY Sandwich Visor Baseball Cap, White/Navy
- Hook & loop closure
- 100% Acrylic
- Sandwich Piping on Bill
- Colored Eyelets and Button
- Imported Item
Shooting Range Report: Teaching New Shooters at a Range in Georgia
What's a trip to the shooting range really like? My most recent expedition to the state of the art indoor range at Adventure Outdoors in Smyrna, Georgia, allowed me to train two friends who were new to shooting handguns.
Safety Instruction. I had a few discussions about guns with the husband and sent the couple a copy of the range rules the day before our range trip. Once we arrived at the range, we watched an eight-minute mandatory safety and range etiquette video for first-time shooters at the range. It had some very helpful safety tips that would help ensure that we kept muzzles pointed down range at all times. One tip that I thought was cool: orient the guns in your range bag so that all the muzzles point in one direction. Then point your whole bag down range. The video was very helpful in setting the safety tone and ensuring that we all understood the range rules.
Instruction Routine. Before entering the range, I explained to our new shooters that we would start out with a simpler less powerful .22 caliber handgun and then progress to more powerful guns and calibers. I also explained that I would show them how to load and unload each gun safely and then fire it and then they could emulate me. "Monkey see, Monkey do" is a fairly effective technique. We would take turns shooting five rounds at a time. When one person was firing, I would position myself to see them and then provide tips to the non-shooting student. If anything was off with the shooter, I would step up and provide gentle instruction or correction.
Firearm Performance. We started out shooting .22 long rifle with my venerable Ruger Single-Six convertible. The simple single-action revolver was perfect for getting new shooters started. The Single-Six worked very well. We had no failures to fire. The very low recoil allowed my guests to learn without being intimidated and let them focus on getting their sights on target and squeezing the trigger. They quickly went from shots all over the paper to shots within a pie-plate at 21-feet. After shooting up most of a 100-round box, we progressed to the Ruger's .22 WMR (Magnum) cylinder. The Magnum cylinder allowed the new shooters to experience an increase in recoil and sound. The .22 Magnum was a good stepping stone to 9mm. Next, we shot my 9mm Smith and Wesson SW9VE Enhanced Sigma pistol. The longer heavier trigger pull of this double action only piece took a little gettimg used to, but they were soon getting groups around their target. We then shot a few .38 Smith and Wesson rounds from my antique Enfield No. 2 Mk. 1*. Despite the super heavy trigger pull and tiny rear site aperture, the new shooters shot the best with this mildly recoiling old warrior. We somehow got one round under the star extractor and had to push it out manually. We then returned to the SW9VE and finished off our supply of 9mm ammunition. We did have one "jam" when one of the shooters pulled the trigger about half-way on the Sigma and then released it without firing. Towards the end of our 100 round shooting session, the slide also failed to remain open three or four times. I'll have to investigate this issue further.
Lessons Learned. It was a lot of fun to introduce international visitors to our sport and pastime. I believe it also helps counteract many of the negative stereotypes of shooters shown in the media. Having a .22-caliber handgun available in my collection was very useful for this range outing. The new shooters picked up the basics quickly and are eager to return to the range. I wish I would have had more time prior to our shooting session to explain more about how my firearms worked, how to load and unload them, and the fundamentals of the shot. I was glad that I brought extra eye and ear protection as the range did not rent that equipment due to sanitary reasons. I was very pleased by the safety video and the professionalism of the range staff.