Bestselling Men's Cycling Leg Warmers in 2022
Louis Garneau Cycling Leg Warmers 2, Black, Medium
- The Louis Garneau leg warmers feature HeatMaxx fabric that has a soft brushed inside to wick moisture while retaining heat.
- STAY IN PLACE: The silicone thigh grippers hold these warmers in place.
- STORE AWAY: Easily remove and stash the leg warmers in a pocket or pack when things warm up.
- COMFORTABLE: The 4-way stretch opaque fabric and flatlock seams provide more comfort.
- VISIBLE: Reflective logos offer enhanced safety.
Pearl iZUMi Elite Thermal Cycling Legwarmer, Black, Medium
- Thermal fleece fabric with water shedding pi Dry technology for all-weather performance
- Anatomic construction eliminates bunching through your full range of motion
- Plush wide elastic binding with silicone gripper for a stay-up fit
- BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Zippered ankle for easy off and on
Santic Cycling Leg Warmers Thermal Fleeced Wind Proof Soft Shell Knee Warmer Black
Pearl Izumi Men's Elite Thermal Leg Warmer, Black, X-Small
- Spring/Summer 2014
- Our ELITE Thermal Leg Warmers combine our new ELITE Thermal Fleece with our anatomic construction to provide versatile warmth and a no compromise fit.
- Gear designed and constructed to fit perfectly to the body in motion. The perfect balance of anatomic fit, performance engineered materials and the personal interface between athlete and gear.
- Our 4 core fabric technologies (Transfer, Barrier, Thermal and Softshell ) create a system that works to help you maintain the perfect temperature for the weather conditions and activity range day in and day out
- Pearl Izumi product is built to last the lifetime of the garment, and this is how long we will stand behind it. Product purchased from an authorized dealer or retailer is fully warranted to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship
LAMEDA Winter Fleece Thermal Zipper Cycling Leg Warmers for Men Women Medium
- High Resilience. Fiber Lycra yarn features high elasticity, it could be extended to 6-7 times;And its resilience allows it recover to original shape as long as the tension disappears
- Gradient Pressurization. Offer gradient pressurization from ankle to calf. Maintain player's physical power by slightly pressurize ankle and calf
- Zipper closure. Premium zipper with two reflective stripes added at lower part, easy to put on and off
- Compression function. Reduce the possibility of muscle injury; help your muscle speed the recovery ability
- Fleece lining and seamless knit tech. It's very warm for variety of outdoor activities under cold weather, also comfortable to your skin
Gore Bike WEAR Cycling Wear, Gore Windstopper, Universal Thermo Overshoes, Size: 42-44, Neon Yellow/Black, FWSTHE
- Warm Cycling Overshoe for easy wearing, Fits easily over cycling or leisure shoes - very versatile
- Wearable year round, Windproof, Water-resistant and extremely breathable due to GORE WINDSTOPPER Technology
- Padding on the sole, Perfect fit and great comfort thanks to the elastic back, With thermal lining
- Easy to put on and take off thanks to the lateral zipper, High visibility thanks to reflective inserts
- Content: 1 GORE BIKE WEAR Cycling Wear, GORE WINDSTOPPER, UNIVERSAL Thermo Overshoes, Size: 42-44, Neon yellow/Black, FWSTHE
Louis Garneau Cycling Zip-Leg Warmers 2, Black, Large
- The Louis Garneau Zip-Leg warmers feature HeatMaxx fabric that has a soft brushed inside to wick moisture while retaining heat.
- STAY IN PLACE: The silicone thigh grippers hold these warmers in place during activity.
- STORE AWAY: They're easily removed and stashed in a pocket or pack when things warm up.
- EASY TO REMOVE: The Zip-Leg Warmers feature a 9-inch ankle zipper.
- VISIBLE: Reflective accents provide visibility in low light.
Cycling Bicycle Bike Running Golf Arm & Leg Warmers Size XL
Cuzaekii Men Women Compression Cycling Leg Warmers MTB Bike Bicycle Leggings Running Basketball Soccor Legwarmers Sports Tights
- Made of 88%Polyester&12% Spandex fabric; Breathable,quick dry and highly stretchy
- Light weight and vey thin material, good to wear in summer for sports
- Perfect to match with any kinds of shorts; Protects your skin being hurt from strong UV on sunny days
- Reflective design on front side, improves safety in the traffic at night
- 4-needle-6-line sewing tecnology and top material ensure firm structure and extellent qulaity
Baleaf Men's Windproof Bicycle Cycling Fleece Thermal Winter Pants with 3 Pockets Size XL
- Soft fleece inside provides long lasting warmth and comfort
- Three zip pockets deep enough for 5.5" mobile phone, zippers with pulls for easy up and down
- Slim fit and baggy design around the knee area offers more flexibility
- Elastic waistband with inner drawstring for a better fit
- Reflective elements for low-light visibility; Leg zippers for an adjustable leg opening size and easy off and on
4ucycling Windproof Athletic Pants for Outdoor and Multi Sports M-promise, Black&Red, WEIGHT:120-140Lbs HEIGHT:5'4"-5'6" M
- Double-layer synthetic material (75% polyester) in the front, which gives the pants a unique water repellent quality without being too clingy or tight. This offers the athlete more flexibility in mobility.
- Breathable material on the back, which is composed of 85% polyester 15% spandex. Engineered to offer the athlete extra comfort levels through exceptional padding and cushioning. The improved aeration is quintessential in preventing excessive sweating during rigorous training sessions.
- Thermo-lined fleece interior. Useful for prevention of loss of heat from the body, even under extreme wintry or snowy conditions. The thermal retention capabilities of these pants are also enhanced by the draping design in the knee area.
- Zippered pockets with sturdily built zips on each side coupled with easy to adjust leg openings. This gives the athletes the much-needed flexibility around the knee area.
- Reflective logo on the left . Improves the visibility of the athlete under low or poor lighting conditions. Integrated as a safety standard for professional and fitness cyclists.
Urban Cycling ELITE SERIES Thermal Leg Warmers (pair) (M/L, Black)
- ELITE SERIES thermal leg warmers offer flat seams and stretchable Roubaix fabric
- ANATOMIC CONSTRUCTION - The perfect balance of anatomic fit and performance engineering
- REFLECTIVE elements for low-light visibility
- SILICONE GRIPPERS for anti-slip
- ANKLE ZIP is reflective too
Deckra Men's Cycling Leg Warmer Breathable Elasticated Leg Warmers Sleeves (LARGE/XL, BLACK)
- Comfortable and Lightweight
- Suitable for Cycling / Running in Winter
- Anti-pilling, Anti-bacterial and Anti-odour
- Durable and Resistant to Heavy use and washing
- Comes in Pair . RED/BLACK
From Apple iPad to Leg Warmers to Starbucks, Here's How Trends Are Set
From Starbucks to Apple to fashion, the trendsetting process is showing a shift from business to consumers who drive today's trends.
On that cold evening of Jan. 20, 2005, something took place that is regularly repeated all over the world. Entrepreneurial trendsetters grasp ideas that have captured their vivid attention and embark on a venture to help propel a new phenomenon. The local promoter, who declined to give her last name, gave each participant who paid a $20 cover charge a BlackBerry, which they could use to contact other singles at Minneapolis' Nochee restaurant.
There's no question that Annie was a trailblazer. That blirting never caught on is ironic, because there's no question that smartphones have acquired far more powerful social skills than anyone could have ever imagined on that cold Minnesota night.
Perhaps if BlackBerry maker Research In Motion, or Palm for that matter, which had already pioneered a "beaming" technology that was perfect for this type of exercise, had been more aggressive propelling this trend, it might have taken off.
Trends - from Leg Warmers to Von Dutch Hats to Blirting - Can Rise and Fall Instantly
The truth is trends can happen in a flash. After Jennifer Beals wore leg warmers in that 1983 hit movie "Flashdance," this obscure accessory became an instant fashion sensation. A more recent craze was the Von Dutch hat, which was first spotted on Justin Timberlake in February 2003 at a Grammy after-party. Yet one intrepid New York blog called the trend over in August of the same year, to the chagrin of those who invested in Von Dutch retail outlets.
Because fashion trends lose momentum quickly, as a trend analyst, I tend to shy away from fads. Instead I recommend focusing on trends that are connected to Ubertrends I track, like Time Compression - the acceleration of life - or Digital Lifestyle - the marriage between man and machine, which stand a much better chance of becoming pervasive.
Ubertrends Illustrate a Larger Shift in Society
Ubertrends reshape consumer values. The Time Compression Ubertrend has turned our society into a world of time-constrained multi-taskers who now look forward to a canceled lunch, a sea-change shift from the '80s when we actually counted the hours to our two-martini lunch. The Digital Lifestyle has lead to a generation addicted to digital gear, innovations that can help save time - or waste it - innovatively.
One Ubertrend, dubbed "Casual Living," rules our woolly world of growing casualness, as expressed in a decline in formal entertaining, the popularity of t-shirt and jeans as a global fashion uniform and the surge in road rage, soccer hooligans and other excesses that rear their ugly heads as society begins to lose all decorum.
Casual Living explains why sales of formal china have been declining since the early '90s, as a preference for casual wear has led to less formal dining. Here one sees how a changing consumer value propelled by an Ubertrend - the preference for casual clothing - fuels yet another trend.
Many trends are propelled by music celebrities. The hip hop crowd is famous for popularizing the "athleisure" trend, which won favor because all those layers of loose clothing can more easily shield the horizontally challenged bodies that many hip-hop artists are blessed with.
Consumers Take Reins from Government, Corporations in Driving Technology Trends
Governments can also instigate trends. That "blirting" phenomenon was driven by the many government interns employed by Washington's elite. Once young staffers got their BlackBerries, flirting by BlackBerry was only a matter of time.
Another trend propelled by government is HDTV, a new standard that legislated a change in size and resolution that has already made tens of millions of households upgrade to flat-screen TVs.
If these stories suggest that consumers are more likely to seize trends, that has certainly become the case in the computer industry. In the '80s and early '90s, corporations paced innovation due to the huge volumes of computers and related technology gear they purchased.
But as purchase patterns began to shift, consumers became the first ones to adopt new technologies. A perfect illustration of the repercussions such a shift can cause is evident in the changing fortunes of Dell Computer, which was once a Wall Street darling that could do no wrong.
Apple Case Studies Show How to Capitalize on Ubertrends
Dell has been trumped by the once-moribund Apple because the consumer market is now driving growth, buying iPods and iPhones and restoring Apple's former luster while forcing Dell into a relative decline. Hewlett-Packard is now the world's largest PC player because Dell does not have an effective way of touching consumers who prefer to buy from Amazon.com or brick-and-mortar stores after playing with their intended objects of desire somewhere.
Foot traffic is the motivation that drove Apple to open its own retail outlets, which then offered the company an opportunity to set all kinds of trends in the retailing sector, including inventing the ever-popular Genius Bar, or by making its Fifth Avenue "Cube" one of the most photographed icons in New York.
Now Apple is trying to duplicate its success with the iPhone by introducing a similar device aimed at portable media consumption. It remains to be seen whether the iPad will score the same financial success, but judging by early plans-to-buy surveys, there's no question that Apple has once again left an indelible imprint on a nascent market.
That retail entrepreneurs can also affect consumer taste is best illustrated by the story of Starbucks. The mega coffee retailer initially only sold coffee beans but branched out into brewed coffee sales after Howard Schultz visited Italy and became inspired by that country's stand-up barista bars. Today, Starbucks leads the $70 billion global coffee industry with 16,635 outlets, up from a scant 165 stores when the company IPOed in 1992.
Now that the economy is once again on an upswing, expect many trends to be set in the next few years that will explode in the 2020s. So develop your perfect vision now and join the growing ranks of trendsetters.