Bestselling Men's Costume Masks in 2020
Luxury Mask Assorted Venetian Party Mask, Black, One Size
- From luxury mask
- Top grade quality
- Stand out with this cool look
- Mardi grass, prom, Halloween, masquerade ball
Rubie's Costume Co Batman Cape Set Costume Accessory Kit
- Batman cape with mask
- Designed for use by adults and teens
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice costume accessory, items shipped and sold by Amazon are guaranteed authentic
- With Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for the entire family, you can create your own band of DC Superheroes for a fun group or family costume
- Family-owned and based in New York since 1950; Rubie's promotes safety in dress-up, relax and have a great time in costumes for every occasion and season: Halloween, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter, and more
Tinksky Halloween Costumes - Men Masquerade Mask for Party Fancy Dress Ball
- Color: mainly silver+red. Material: durable hard plastic. Size: about 16.5cm*9cm (W*H).
- Ideal for adult men to wear.
- Greek Roman style masquerade facial mask, very cool and attractive.
- Come with an elastic band for easy and comfortable to wear.
- Perfect for wearing in Halloween, fancy dress ball, masked ball, masquerade, some special parties, etc.
Trick or Treat Studios Men's Game of Thrones-Night's King, White Walker Men's Full Head Mask, Multi, One Size
- - Made from 100 percent latex, flexible and easy to put on
- - Sculpted by professional creature FX artist Russ Lukich
- - Includes the iconic blue eyes of the Night King, the strategically placed eye holes allow the mask to keep a more realistic look
- - Small mouth opening for breathing and or drinking through a straw
- - Nose holes for additional breathing and ventilation
Classic - Men's Black Masquerade Mask - Faux Leather - Venetian - Mens - Unisex - Fancy Goods
- CLASSIC, BLACK MASQUERADE MASK. We designed this classic, black masquerade mask after having difficult time finding a simple, durable design on the market. This timeless design will compliment anything from a tuxedo to a Halloween costume. Unlike many special event masks, this one is built to last without comprising comfort.
- SPECIFICATIONS. The mask measures approximately 6.5 x 3.5. It is constructed out of faux, black leather over a flexible inner frame, lined on the inside with a soft, black velour. It secures with satin ribbon ties.
- USES. Perfect for Costume or Masquerade Balls, Weddings, Prom, Cosplay, Dance Recitals, New Years Eve, Halloween or Everyday Play!
- UNISEX MASK / MEN'S MASK / MENS MASK
- Ships from the USA.
Batman The Dark Knight Rises Full Batman Mask, Black, One Size
- Officially licensed DC Comics Batman full overhead mask
- Latex mask with Velcro closures, slit at back for firmer fit
- Cowl completes "authentic" Batman look
- Accessorize any Batman costume or wear by itself; look for Batarangs, gauntlets, and cape
- Rubie's Costumes has coordinating Batgirl, Robin, Poison Ivy, and more for the whole family, including your pet
Neon Nightlife Men's Light Up Scary Death Skull Mask, Green & White
- Battery pack takes 2 AA batteries and has 3 settings: Full On, Slow Blink and Fast Blink
- Battery pack can clip to anywhere from the waist and up, it can easily be clipped to your belt or placed in your pants pocket
- Mask light will remain bright for up to 24 hours per set of batteries
- We offer a 90 day warranty on the product. If for any reason the mask breaks under normal usage, we will replace it within 90 days.
- Perfect for Halloween, Costume Parties, Masquerades, Mardi Gras, Rave Festivals, Carnivals, Gifts, and more
GOODNEW Halloween El Wire Light Up Clown Mask, Cosplay LED Mask for Festival
- One Size For All-- Fit for different head sizes with adjustable head band which will hold the mask in place. The mask perfectly conforms to the curves of your face with padded sponge. Don't have to worry the size problem again.
- Convenient Battery pack & 4 Lighting Designs --Battery pack can clip to anywhere from the waist and up, and you can easily clip it to your belt or place it in your pants pocket. Battery pack takes 2 AA batteries and lasts over 24 hours of continuous use. It has 4 settings: Full On, Slow Blink, Fast Blink and Off.
- More Comfortable to Wear-- Made of premium PVC with FDA registered and have a decent finish with colorful shine. No funny smell. The openings in the eye and nose area ensure breathability and vision during wearing.
- Perfect for Halloween Show and Other Parties--The Mask is not only awesome for the Halloween show, but also for many occasions such as Party, Rave Parties, Discos, Clubs, Birthdays, Festivals and Events.
- 100% Guaranteed Quality: If you are not 100% satisfied with the mask, we support FULL REFUND for you without any question. Add to your cart now - The Rest is Easy!
Rubie's DC Comics Batman T-Shirt With Cape And Mask, Black, Large
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED DC Comics Batman Costume T-Shirt with attached cape and half mask, look for authentic trademark logo on package and label
- SHORT SLEEVE grey top with BATMAN logo on chest; printed muscle and belt detail on the front; attached black cape and black half face mask with chin strap
- READ BEFORE BUYING: Costumes are not sized the same as apparel, please review the Rubie's ADULT SIZE CHART IN IMAGES, reviews and Q & A for best fit, do not choose based on clothing size
- Pair with your friends in one of Rubie's other officially licensed DC Comics Shirts; great for daily dress up, fun runs, movie premiers; comic con and more
- Family-owned, family-focused, and based in the U.S.A. since 1950, Rubie's has classic and licensed costumes and accessories in sizes and styles for your entire family
Multiple Colors Retro Masquerade Mask Mardi Gras Costume Party Accessory(Pack of 16)
- DURABLE QUALITY - Made of high quanlity plastic,very fashionable
- REASONABLE SIZE - Overall wideth:7.48";Overall height:3.95"these masks can be hand adjusted for a better fit,one size fits most
- UNIQUE DESGIN - Each of mask is painted in different colors,Various colors add a pop of fun at your party time
- NICE GIFT IDEA - With high quality, these masks is great for personal use,also it is a good gift idea;it is perfect for masquerade events,masquerade ball,halloween party,events or just for collections
- PACKAGE INCLUDE: 16 PCS masks
Venetian Mardi Gras Half Mask - Black
- Includes: One Mask
Glod Masculine Greek & Roman Soldier Masquerade Mask for Men Venetian Mask
- Unique design: hand-painted and decorated with shiny powder, very three-dimensional, vivid picture, well-made, no smell.
- Comfortable to wear: Made of eco-friendly plastic, elastic band adjustment, suitable for most adults.
- Stealing the spotlight: The three-dimensional sense is strong, and the sparkling light can make you become the focus of attention in the crowd.
- Classic Venetian style: Crafted with exquisite silk hand-painted masks, you will definitely get a lot of attention.
- CCUFO only authorizes the DQY Store to use the trademark. The CCUFO trademark is protected by US trademark law.
Faux Real - TOOTHLESS MAN MASK - One size
How to Make Masquerade Masks for Halloween, Mardi Gras or Any Time
Masquerade masks are popular at celebrations such as Halloween, Mardi Gras and the Carnival of Venice. Here are some tips and techniques for making your own Venetian and Greek style masquerade masks for holidays, parties and other special occasions.
Making Venetian Masquerade Masks
Venetian masquerade masks have their origin in the Carnival of Venice, which began in the 11th century and which continues today, after having been revived in the late 1970s. Traditionally, Venetian masquerade masks are made from paper mache and are richly decorated. Venetian masquerade masks are easy to make, either from scratch or from an existing paper mache party mask. You can learn about these and more historical facts about Venetian mask making and The Carnival of Venice on the Ombra.net website and on mask shop websites such as VenetianMaskShop.com and SimplyMasquerade.co.uk.
The Handy Goddess on 5min.com recommends using plaster of Paris and plaster gauze to create a mask base. To get started making a Venetian masquerade mask base, cut some plaster gauze into strips that are 1 inch wide by 5 inches long. Mix some plaster of Paris in a bowl. Lay down newspaper to protect your work surface. Smear some petroleum jelly over your face. Dip the strips of gauze in the plaster of Paris mixture, then place them over the upper half of your face, overlapping them slightly. Be careful to avoid the areas around your eyes and the nostrils. Continue applying strips of gauze to the mask until it has about three layers. Allow the masquerade mask to dry enough to hold its shape. Then stretch your face and gently pull the mask away from your face. Lay the mask base down on your work surface so that it can dry out the rest of the way.
When your Venetian masquerade mask base has dried, dip some strips of paper mache in prepared wallpaper paste, then lay them over the outer edges of the mask and the edges of the eye holes to smooth them out. You can also add cardboard strips and paper mache to build up your Venetian masquerade mask and to add decorations such as wings to the mask. If making your own homemade paper mache party mask is too much trouble, you can also make your Venetian masquerade mask using a cheap store-bought paper mache mask.
Decorate your paper mache Venetian masquerade mask using paint, glitter, sequins, beads and feathers. You can use either craft glue or hot glue to adhere the decorations to your Venetian mask. You can also use a 12 inch long wooden dowel to make a Venetian masquerade mask on a stick. Just make two holes in one side of your paper mache mask, then push the wooden dowel through the holes.
Making Greek Masquerade Masks
According to Elias Karayannakos on the GreekTheatre.gr website, Greek masks were used in the theater in ancient Greece to portray a wide range of different characters. The masks often allowed Greek actors to play more than one role. They also allowed men to portray women, who were prohibited from acting on the Greek stage. Historically, Greek theater masks were made from leather, wood or linen. However, you can make a simple plaster and paper mache mask to use as the basis for your Greek masquerade mask.
To make a Greek masquerade mask, cut some strips of plaster gauze and get some plaster of Paris, as in the Venetian masquerade mask project. Spread petroleum jelly over your entire face. Mix the plaster of Paris in a bowl, then dip the plaster gauze strips in the plaster. Look in the mirror as you apply the plaster gauze strips. Cover your face from forehead to chin with the plaster gauze, being careful to avoid the areas around the eyes, nostrils and mouth. If you plan to give your mask a very exaggerated expression like a traditional Greek theater mask, leave a wide gap around the mouth area. Give the wide, gaping mouth a large smile to create a Greek comedy mask, and give it a surprised or frowning expression to create a Greek tragedy mask. Let the masquerade mask dry and harden enough so that you can remove it in one piece. Then allow it to dry the rest of the way. Add newspaper strips dipped in wallpaper paste to build up your Greek mask into a paper mache mask and make it look the way you want.
Put fake eyelashes over the eyes. Paint and decorate the Greek masquerade mask in a manner that enhances its comical or tragic facial expression. If your character is a good guy, give him smooth and pleasant features. If he's a villain, make him extremely ugly and sinister. If she's an ingenue, make her very beautiful and elegant. Then glue strips of colored tissue paper or construction paper around the edge of the Greek masquerade mask to create hair. If your mask portrays a male character, you can also add colored paper to create a mustache and beard.
For more ideas on this topic, read How to Make a Halloween Pumpkin Mask, Marie Antoinette Halloween Costumes and Ideas for Greek Costumes and Accessories.
"Venice Carnival, History." Ombra.net
"Venetian Masks Shop." VenetianMasksShop.com
"History | Venetian Masquerade Mask Making." SimplyMasquerade.co.uk
"How to Make a Mask." 5min.com
Elias Karayannakos,"Masks in Ancient Greek Theatre." GreekTheatre.gr