Bestselling Men's Casual Socks in 2020
Dockers Men's 5 Pack Cushion Comfort Sport Crew Socks, Dark Assorted, Shoe 6-12 Size: 10-13
- Ribbed-cuff sock five-pack featuring full cushioned soles and wing and anchor logo
- Signature stripe inside cuff
Mens 3 Pack Casual Cotton Socks – Versatile For Any Occasion By VYBE Size (9-13) (Combo C)
Alpine Swiss Mens Cotton 6 Pack Dress Socks Striped & Argyle Fun Color Pack
James Fiallo Men's 12 Pairs Cotton Funky Casual Crew Dress Socks, sock size 10-13, M171-12
Timberland Men's 4 Pack Outdoor Leisure Crew Assorted Colors, Black/Blue/Brown/Charcoal, 10-13/9-12
- Half cushioned foot bed for all day comfort
- Knit in arch support
Gold Toe Men's Crew 656s Athletic Sock, 6 Pack Black, Shoe Size: 6-12.5 (Sock Size: 10-13)
- Made with USA Cotton
- AquaFX Moisture Control - Keeps Feet Dry and Comfortable
- Reinforced Toe for Long Lasting Durability
- Full Cushioned Foot and Smooth Comfort Toe Seam
- Premium Super Soft Cotton with Stretch
Goodthreads Men's 5-Pack Patterned Socks, Assorted Blue/Red/Grey, Shoe Size: 8-12
- Five pairs of lightweight, crew-length, fine gauge, soft cotton blend dress socks
- Reinforced heel and toe adds durability in high wear zones
- Spandex top to toe for enhanced fit
- Ribbed cuffs
Dickies Men's 4 Pack All Season Marled Moisture Control Crew Socks, Brown Assortedment, Sock Size:10-13/Shoe Size: 6-12
- Soft cotton blended with moisture wicking fibers keep feet dry and comfortable
- Full cushion throughout foot and leg delivers added comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe durability
Gold Toe Men's Harrington Crew 6 Pack, Taupe Khaki Marl/Brown, Shoe Size: 6-12.5
- Cushioned foot
- Smooth comfort toe seam
- Reinforced toe
I&S Men's 12 Pack Modern Dress Crew Socks - Size 10~13 (MESSYSTM)
- Convenient and Modern means you've always got a pair to spare!
- Made with a touch of spandex for stretch and a great fit.
- Fun fashion colors means there's a pair for any outfit.
- Soft, breathable helps you keep your cool.
Mens 6 Pairs Comfy Herringbone Patterned Cool Casual Cotton Fashion Crew Socks
- Item includes 4 to 8 Pairs, FBA Shipment is Available on the item marked as (Fulfilled by Amazon)
- Made of Fine Cotton Material for added Better Comfort
- Stylish design Multi Color Fashion Dress Crew Socks / 100% Brand New and High Quality, Made in South Korea
- Free size (One Size) 26~27cm / EUR 40~44 / UK 6~9 / US M 7~10
- FITEXTREME is officially registered Trade mark (Reg. No. 5337089 US PTO), FITEXTREME is sole official Seller who sell FITEXTREME Brand item
Prince Men's Quarter Performance Athletic Socks for Running, Tennis, and Casual Use (6 Pair Pack) (Men's Shoe Size 12-16 (US), Black)
- PREMIUM COMFORT FIT: The cushioned sole gives Prince athletic socks a soft, padded feel, and the spandex blend forms to your foot for superior shape retention, support, and compression.
- MOISTURE WICKING: Breathable zone mesh design coupled with our lightweight synthetic blend increases ventilation to control moisture and keep your feet cool and dry during sports and exercise.
- SMOOTH TOE SEAM: Eliminates bulky seams to reduce abrasion and provide extra blister protection.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
AIMKE 5 Pack Men's Hiking Socks for Outdoor sports, Snowboard, Camping and hiking, climbing, Trekking
- 5 pair pack: each pack includes 5 pairssocks. fits men's shoe size 6-12 (us)
- Smooth toe seam: eliminates bulky seams to reduce abrasion and provide extra blister protection.
- Moisture wicking and anti-bacterial, they keep you feet warm without making them sweat,help you avoid blisters during your hiking or running.
- High quality, VMade of high quality materials for enhancing durability, sweat-wicking, and a maximum level of comfort
- Ideal for outdoor sports , Snowboard, Camping and hiking, climbing, trekking, and other outdoor sports&trail.
Seriously, Where Do Those Missing Socks Go?
The truth about those missing socks and where they disappear to
After a couple of months of hanging onto mismatched socks, most people will simply give up and find some other use for them. Crafty type people will turn orphans into sock monkeys or sock puppets. Non crafty types use them to dust or wax the car. Still others donate their mismatched socks to the Goodwill, reasoning that a poor person doesn't mind wearing mismatched socks rather than no socks at all. (News flash: poor people also have drawers of their own mismatched socks they are trying to get rid of.)
And then, there's the people like myself, who are eternally optimistic that eventually the missing socks will show up and can be reunited with their mates.
I've done a great deal of research on the missing sock phenomenon. There's plenty of theories floating around the internet about aliens, black holes, and time travel; a few people even suggested that leprechauns or the sand man sneaks in at night to steal the missing sock.
While these theories are humorous and rather entertaining, I wanted the real reason why my socks turn up missing on laundry day.
There really isn't a black hole
Socks really don't vanish into thin air, you know. They merely go somewhere else. That somewhere else is one of two places, neither which is a black hole or another planet.
How many times have you had to untangle a piece of laundry that has wrapped around the agitator? If you have ever run your fingers beneath the agitator ~ this is the big paddle in the center of the machine ~ you will notice a half inch gap. Your socks can easily slip through that space to wrap around the basket support.
When I donated an old washing machine several years ago, I pried up the agitator and found nearly 20 missing socks. They had woven themselves around the rod, resembling something like a kindergarten art project. Now, I regularly remove the agitator to check for missing items. To remove the agitator of your machine, simply pry up the agitator cap, unscrew the nut and bolt, and gently tug straight up. It's that simple.
The second place missing socks tend to go is really quite logical, when you think about it.
Socks are staticky little buggers. They stick to other clothing like glue, especially when run through the dryer. Socks can disappear up the sleeves of tee shirts, in pant legs, or in the fitted corners of your sheets. They also attach themselves to velcro strips and towels. When they disappear in another article of clothing, especially something that doesn't get worn that often, it could be months before you discover the missing sock.
The best way to prevent those socks from playing hide and seek in the laundry, is to wash them in a lingerie bag.
Socks aren't the only items that can go missing
Socks aren't the only thing that disappear in the wash. Hankies, bandannas, and underwear can also go missing, to resurface under the agitator or other odd locations. Underwear is particularly fond of turning up in places where it shouldn't be.
A couple of years ago, I lost a piece of lingerie; it had disappeared while doing a load of bright colors. I had shaken out the clothes, and examined everything quite carefully but it had simply vanished. The lingerie eventually did turn up 8 months later, attached to the velcro hood fastener on the back of my daughter's school coat. Naturally, I didn't notice my daughter had been wearing my underwear on her back, until after she got home from school that day.
I blame leprechauns for that little stunt. That, or aliens from another planet.