Bestselling Men's Card & ID Cases in 2020
Zhoma RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Credit Card Case Holder Security Travel Wallet - Black
- MADE FROM PREMUIM GENUINE LEATHER - Made of high quality genuine leather with fabric lining and soft hardware.
- RFID SAFETY & PRIVACY - Block RFID readers from scanning your credit cards, debit cards, banking information, smart cards, RFID driver's licenses and other RFID Cards. Provides peace of mind while traveling on vacation and surrounded by strangers in airports, crowded streets, and shopping.
- OUTSIDE ID WINDOW AND CARD SLOT - Lightweight with huge storage capacity, totally 11 RFID blocking card slots, you can put 1-2 cards into each card slot, also you can put notes, receipts or some folded cash into beside compartment . Great fit for business cards. Wallet Size: 4.5"x 3"x1".
- ZIP AROUND ACCORDION DESIGN - Zip around design keep your cards and money safe,Accordion style card slots provide better organized for your cards, easy in and out.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - All ZHOMA products are backed by a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. Please contact us right away if you have any issues with this thin wallet so that we can resolve it.
Slim Thin Leather Credit Card Id Mini Wallet Holder Bifold Driver's License Safe
- Slim Bifold
- 2 Clear ID windows
- Silky smooth
- Genuine leather
Genuine Leather Money Clip Front Pocket Wallet w Magnet & Card ID Case Thin Slim
- Magnetic Money Clip Wallet
- Measures: 3.75" x 2.625" x 0.375"
- 3 Credit Card Slots, 1 ID Window
- Leather Wrapped Magnetic Money Clip holds up to 15 folded bills and 7 cards
- Debossed Alpine Swiss logo
Genuine Lambskin Soft Leather Credit card Id Card Holder with Key Chain by Marshal
- Handcrafted Genuine Lambskin Leather Men's card holder
- Sturdy Construction
- Compact design
- Plenty of Storage Space
- Perfect for Everyday Use
Fossil Card Case Wallet, Elgin-Brown
RFID Blocking Wallet for Women Security Card Holder for Travel and Work Genuine Leather Accordion Zip Wallet for Credit Cards and Cash Coin Purse Wallet Black
Slim Leather Money Clip Wallet for Men - Best Front Pocket Wallet with Credit Card Holder & ID Case - RFID Blocking (Distressed Brown)
- GAME-CHANGER! Exclusive HOLIDAY DISCOUNTS below. Our money clip wallet is made of 100% real top grain leather. Where most other wallets use faux or genuine leather, ours actually improves with age, which means this will be the last wallet you ever need to buy! Guaranteed!
- SUPERIOR! We only use strong, thin, custom magnets that are specially designed to treat any card with care! You can hold 1-25 cash bills! and 5-10 cards with no concern in the holder! Finally!
- PROVEN RESULTS! Why do men AND women give our money clip wallet 5-star ratings? It's simple. Our hand washed wallet is the #1 choice because they are built to last. Sewn using unique nylon stitching. Your wallet will never fray, tear, or break down. Tested!
- BREAKTHROUGH! Featuring 5 separate RFID protected credit card slots, and a hidden side sleeve which can carry your id, receipts, coins, coupons, or gift cards! This is great because you can organize everything in one place!
- NO NONSENSE! Your purchase comes with a full 6 month 100% Money Back Warranty. Either you're thrilled, or we don't want your money! See why Amazon customers rate our money clip 5-Stars! (Black & Brown) "A good idea made better! It really functions perfectly"
Alpine Swiss Mens Wallet Genuine Leather Removable ID Card Case Passcase Bifold
- Measures 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 1"
- Separated Fully Lined Bill Compartments allow you to keep the large bills put aside.
- 1 ID Window, 8 Card slots, 2 additional Pockets. Removable ID Window on the inside top Flap.
- Alpine Swiss Mountain Logo Inside, Cross Mark Outside. With 7 stitches to 1" this is a well crafted and durable wallet.
- Comes in Alpine Swiss Giftbox
Eavann RFID Blocking Slim Minimalist Genuine Leather Front Pocket Wallet (5 Card Slots)
- 100% Genuine Leather; made of durable genuine leather
Suvelle Mens Thin RFID Blocking Slim Leather Card Holder Minimalist Front Pocket Wallet WR100
"True inspiration is impossible to fake" and box office dollars are impossible to forge. When the public speaks with their wallets they can't be ignored and the public loves Christopher Nolan's newest blockbuster: Inception.
Nolan is always careful to keep a certain level of secrecy surrounding his movies so that nothing will corrupt the viewers perception of his art. Even his previews make it hard to delineate any kind of plot lines that would impede the development of the story. If you don't believe me, listen to what Joseph Gordon-Levitt, one of the stars from Inception, said in an interview with Comingsoon.net.
"When a story is so well thought-through and the story is so meticulously crafted, your best experience will be to watch it in the order in which he wrote it. To have other information about it before that will really only diminish the experience of watching it. Personally, when there's a movie I'm really looking forward to, I avoid trailers."
If you haven't seen Inception yet, what are you waiting for? Still, this review will not reveal any spoilers.
I'm still waiting to be disappointed by a movie written, directed, and produced by Christopher Nolan. It hasn't happened yet, and I doubt it will happen any time soon.
Inception breaks new ground with Nolan's original concept that he's been working on for 10 years. Inception is an action filled science fiction crime drama. The collaboration between genres is the perfect setting for a remarkable story. The movie is described as having high-paced action with cerebral ideas. Let's face it, most people don't go to the movies to be challenged intellectually but Nolan's cinematography, dialogue, and action sequences create a level of entertainment that will mesmerize even the most superficial of movie goers.
Appealing to a contemporary audience requires more than just an entertaining fight scene, or a clever idea. Today's moviegoers are more mature in their taste for art and they want to see something they haven't already seen a hundred times before. Contemporary viewers want to be challenged and offered something deep and meaningful. I could compare Inception to several other great films such as: The Matrix, Blade Runner, Dark City, and Minority Report but that wouldn't do justice to the innovation of Inception. Nolan presents a story that will both entertain and spark discussion. It's no wonder that David Linderlof, executive producer of Lost, liked it so much.
"I wish that someone would break into my dreams and give me an idea HALF as good as Inception."
Inception is a great movie but it's not without it's flaws. If you are going to try and scrutinize the film it will only ruin the moment and prevent you from enjoying a genuinely great work of art. I'll admit that there were a few moments in the movie that I felt the story could have moved a little quicker, but after a second viewing of the film I appreciated the pace more as my mind tried to wrap around the richness and complexities of the story.
I wouldn't rate this as Nolan's best work, but it definitely holds up as a building block to the great monument that Nolan is leaving as a legacy. If you haven't seen them yet, you should check out his work on Memento and The Prestige.
I give this film 5 out of 5 stars. "Friends don't let friends miss this movie while it's still in theaters."