Bestselling Men's Basketball Socks in 2022
4 Pack Men Dri-fit Cushion Basketball Athletic Long Sports Outdoor Socks Compression Crew Sock Size 6.5-11.5
MadSportsStuff Basketball Logo Athletic Crew Socks, Medium - Black/Orange
- PERFECT BASKETBALL SOCKS: Add of a touch of fun to the season with this fresh take on the traditional basketball sock. This sock is a crew length (hits mid-calf) and comes in many team color combinations. These elite basketball socks are popular with both boys, girls and teens alike!
- ACCURATE SIZING: Shoe Size: Small Youth 12-5 or Womens 4-7, Medium - Womens 7-10 or Mens 6-9, Large - Womens 10-13 or Mens 9-12, X-Large Womens 13+ or Mens 12+
- PERFORMANCE MATERIALS: Fiber Contents: 77% Polypropylene, 17% Nylon, 3% Elastic , 3% Lycra Spandex
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Moisture Wicking, Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design, Infused Alphasan Antimicrobials control bacteria and odor
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Our basketball socks are made with love in the USA
MUMUBREAL Men's Mixed Color Cushioned Dri-Fit Athletic Crew Socks, Black, Socks Fits Shoes Sizes 6-13 (3pack)
- Men Socks Type: Men's Basketball Socks, Athletic Dri-Fit Cushioned Basketball Socks, Soccer Socks,Football Socks, Baseball Socks
- Basketball Socks Features: 3 pairs of dri-fit basketball athletic crew socks featuring moisture-wicking/moisture-management fibers and air-circulating ventilation channels
- Thickened Cushion Socks: Reinforced heel and toe for durability, cushioned socks great for all sports
- Compression Fit: Arch compression hugs feet and keeps socks in place, Half-cushion terry foot for extra impact protection
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: To ensure the quality and service, please note that this item is ONLY fulfilled by Amazon and seller MUMUBREAL829 Direct. If you purchase from other sellers, you may receive fake products or nothing
Basketball Socks Half Cushioned Crew Socks - Black, One Size Fits All
- HIGH QUALITY PERFORMANCE SOCKS! Show off your passion for basketball with our breathable COOLMAX Basketball Superelite socks. Not only do they look great but they are super comfortable and durable too, allowing you to fully focus on your game or practice. Choose from our wide variety of vibrant colors to match your team colors or to add to your growing sock collection!
- MOISTURE WICKING TECHNOLOGY paired with a game-changing air-circulating ventilation blend, these performance socks dry measurably faster than cotton. These elite socks work hard to keep you cool by quickly moving perspiration away from the skin, preventing excess moisture and eliminating odors in the process.
- PERFECT FOR EVERY ATHLETE including boys, girls, kids, teens, men, women, adults, and even elite athletes! From the bold and eye-catching logo to the high quality fabric, it's no surprise that these socks are a crowd favorite and make the ultimate gift for the basketball player, fan, or coach in your life
- INCLUDES ONE PAIR OF SOCKS - One size fits most, Men's shoe size 5-11 and Women's 6-12.
- DESIGNED AND SOLD BY ChalkTalkSPORTS - A USA based, family owned and operated business located in Connecticut. We pride ourselves on the integrity and quality of our products and firmly stand behind all that we sell. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, please contact us so we can make it right.
Nike Dri-FIT Elite Crew Basketball Socks Red/Black Size Large
- Dri-FIT fabric helps keep your feet dry.
- Strategic cushioning adds comfort.
- Arch support and ribbing for a secure fit.
Under Armour Mens Basketball Crew Socks Stephen Curry SC30 White L
- Performance Basketball Crew Socks
- Left/Right Technology for true anatomical fit
- Model: 1292879
Under Armour Mens Drive Basketball Crew Single Pair, Black/White, Medium
- Strategic cushion reduces bulk, delivers flexibility and breathability
- High-density selective cushion deliver responsive support and impact absorption
- Ergonomic contour Technology delivers true left-right anatomical fit
- HeatGear fabric wicks sweat away from your skin to keep you cool, dry, and light
- ArmourBlock Technology helps prevent growth of odor causing bacteria in the sock
Nike Elite Cushioned Crew Basketball Socks - 1 Pair - Medium - Mens 6-8 or Womens 6-10 Size Black
- 1 Pair Basketball Socks - Medium - Fits Size 6-8 Men's and 6-10 Women's and Youth 5Y-7Y(L)
- Zonal Cushioning brings maximum impact protection to each step
- Dri-FIT fabric pulls away sweat to help keep you cool and comfortable
- Supportive fit with arch compression - Made in the USA
- Reinforced heel and toe for enhanced durability
TCK Sports Digital Camo Crew Socks (Black, Large)
- Shoe Size: Small fits Youth 12-5; Medium fits Mens 6-9 or Womens 7-10; Large fits Mens 9-12 or Womens 10-13; X-Large fits Mens 12-15 or Womens 13+
- Moisture Control
- Odor Control
- Blister Control, Ergonomic Cushioning
- Arch Compression, Heel & Toe Construction, Double welt top
3-Pack Men's Athletic Cushion Quarter Ankle Sock Performance Cotton Compression Sport Basketball Arch Support Socks,Size 6-12 (Mulitcolor A)
- 1.Sport Sock Comfortable Support - Precision sewing socks by hand stitching,seamless valley,Exquisite design heel socks with Y-type stitching,full wrap,reduce foot pressure.It protects the foot from shear and prevents painful blisters.
- 2.Sophisticated Ventilation Design- Foot side portion has a breathable mesh desige,the use of advanced weaving technology,prespiration breathable.The body produces heat moisture can be derived,regulation of body temperature and keeps you cool.
- 3.Using Double Heightening Hand Design - easy to slide,comfortable,wearing no sense of restraint,tensile deformation,no loose.
- 4.Moisture Wicking And Anti-Bacterial - They keep you feet warm without making them sweat,help you avoid blisters during your hiking,running or other outdoor sports.
- 5.Multi Performance - Ideal for Hiking, Camping, Mountain Biking, Trail Running, Backpacking, Travel, Trekking and Other Athletic Outdoor Activities and Wide Variety of Winter Sports.
Tdeal 4 Pack Men's Sport Crew Sock Basketball Cushioned Dri-Fit Athletic Long Compression Socks (M 1)
- 1.Men Athletic Crew Socks Material: Cotton Blend,Cushioned mid-calf styles delivers secure fit with any basketball shoes, tennis shoes, or other sports sneakers.
- 2.Men Basketball Sock Size: 6-11.5,men athletic Crew for shoes size 7-12,Dri-Fit fabric keep feet dry and comfortable.
- 3.Basketball Crew Sock Design:Arch compression hugs feet and keeps socks in place, Half-cushion terry foot for extra impact protection, Heel/Toe Design and air- circulating ventilation blend keeps feet comfortable and dry.
- 4.Dri-Fit fabric to wick sweat away and help keep your feet dry and comfortable,Ultra spin knit fabric and arch compression hugs feet and keeps socks in place.Moisture-wicking Arch and Ankle Compression to reduce fatigue, Blister Control, Lightweight, Double Welt Top, Heel/Toe Design and air- circulating ventilation blend keeps feet comfortable and dry.
- 5.Long Athletic socks Package : 4 pack Men Sport crew socks
Nike Dri-Fit Elite Basketball Socks (Large, White/Black/(Black))
- Dri-FIT fabric wicks sweat away to help keep feet dry and comfortable
- Footstrike cushioning aligns with pressure patterns for ultimate comfort
- One pair per package
4 Pack Men's Cushioned Basketball Dri-Fit Athletic Compression Long Sports Outdoor Dress Socks Size 7-12
2020-2020 NCAA Preseason Basketball Rankings: Teams # 6-10
These are my number six through number ten ranked teams for the upcoming college basketball season based on last years results, and returning and incoming players.
#7 Notre Dame - Although Notre Dame is projected to finish fourth in the Big East Preseason Coaches Poll, they are loaded with talented upperclassmen. Also, returning the best player in the best conference in the country in Luke Harangody has to count for something. Harangody will be the leader on a very skilled and experienced team that should be very hard to beat any time of the year. A very good backcourt duo of Kyle McAlarney and Tory Jackson will spread the court for the Fighting Irish, making them an extremely hard team to defend against. If this team can play consistently and stay healthy, they should be a team with a chance to make the final game.
#8 Texas - Rick Barnes is looking to lead his team their tenth straight 20 win season, and it should be a fairly easy task. Although losing First Team All-American point guard D.J. Augustin keeps the Longhorns out of the top five, they are still a very solid team. A.J. Abrams will be one of the top guards in the Big 12 barring injury and could be an eventual All-American. Six foot ten inch forward Connor Atchley, although not a force down low, at 6-10, will give defenders a hard time with his shooting ability (41% 3pt shooing last season). This will open things up for wingman Damion James, who averaged a double-double last year and has a much-improved offensive game. A top three seed in the tournament should be expected from Texas this year.
#9 Purdue - Word out of Australia, where Matt Painter's team traveled this past summer, is that Purdue has improved from last year. With every starter returning from a very good 25 win team, this is great news for fans back home. Forward Robbie Hummel and Guard E'Twaun Moore, both only sophomores, will be the young leaders for the Boilermakers. Hummel had modest stats last season but was the team's floor leader and hit countless clutch shots and iced games with his 87 percent free-throw shooting. Moore should be a contender for Big 10 player of the year along with Hummel as Purdue's go-to guy. Expect Purdue to battle with Michigan State for the title this year in a weaker than usual Big 10.
#10 Gonzaga - The top mid-major team in the country is also one of the best regardless of conference. The return of point guard Jeremy Pargo and 6-11 forward Josh Heytvelt makes the Zags dangerous on any level against any team. In fact Gonzaga returns every starter from a team that was Davidson's first victim in the tourney last season. Forward Austin Daye has the potential to become an elite player as he averaged ten points and five rebounds in only 18 minutes per game last year. Other players expected to make solid contributions are guards David Pendergraft, Steven Gray, and Matt Bouldin, all who averaged over 8 points and a 3 pointer made last season. If they win a couple tough non-conference games, including Connecticut, Tennessee, Memphis, and Arizona, expect the Bulldogs to secure a top 4 seed.